• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitor

Here's a gift for you I know you would love it

disgusting
0Ddaz_s-200x150.gif

Skeeter49

What if Cabba is Zamasu?

When is my boy gonna get more focus? MY SON! ;_;

Him and Vegeta will probably have a teamup soon.

But it's clear Cabba is the least important saiyan in this tournament, and that's counting Vegeta.

Do we know if he's Cabba in the dub, or Kyabe? I remember that being a debate in something dubbed at one point.

Cabba died so Gohan could live.
Now I want Gohan to one shot Cabba. Like Cabba did to those 2 fighters in100.

What I don't get is how you just don't avoid the thread. The thread has its own rules wherein once it's aired (legitimately) spoiler tags are opened and everything. If you want to keep up with the LatAm or English version, the Toonami thread is your best bet.
I don't follow this thread! I'm not complaining about spoilers inside the thread, that'd be stupid! I'm saying that spoilers or hints or teases of spoilers in the thread title should not happen and that the mod that keeps changing it should reconsider. I can't avoid thread titles when I'm browsing GAF! I came here just to post these grievances, not to lurk and read it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I don't follow this thread! I'm not complaining about spoilers inside the thread, that'd be stupid! I'm saying that spoilers or hints or teases of spoilers in the thread title should not happen and that the mod that keeps changing it should reconsider. I can't avoid thread titles when I'm browsing GAF! I came here just to post these grievances, not to lurk and read it.

I don't see how the current title is a spoiler.

caliph95

But both of your examples tell you nothing.

The thing about transformation means nothing other than a female characters transformers in a series know for transformation

And this just tells you Gohan is doing something

Xero

Its not a spoiler, as has been pointed out the other one you thought was a spoiler had was completely off base.

LotusHD

Banned

Well that isn't an issue with this title, so... What now?

Daemul

Goddamn, when I saw that Cus fanart a couple of pages back I had to double check and make sure that I accidentally hadn't clicked on my 4chan tab, because that's the only message board I've ever seen that particular piece of fanart posted due to the much laxer rules on there lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

We already told you how the last thread title isn't a spoiler that you were thinking of. This one isn't either.

LotusHD

Banned
But it could be an issue when the title changes yet again in about couple of days.

Or.... We can simply keep what he said in mind, and continue to provide titles that don't spoil anything. Even though we haven't done so recently (if ever), but ya.

trejo

"It hasn't happened yet therefore it will never happen".

I dunno, I feel like Alex_Mexico went out of their way to explain their stance and reasoning and yet they seem to be met with nothing but dismissal. Feels like bad form.

Personally I simply fail to understand the need to keep changing the title of an OT on a weekly basis based on a scene featured on the most recently aired episode in Japan. It just seems unnecessary and possibly confusing, even if not necessarily spoilery, to people like Alex_Mexico or other dub watchers who aren't up to date but happen to glance at the current thread title from time to time. Is it really that difficult to take a moment to consider how other people might feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom