• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It's 2 1 hours specials over 2 weeks, I'm not so sure it's a crossover. If it was a crossover I'd think they'd just do a 2 hour special like the most recent One Piece special.

Scan I saw mentioned a collab.

16 and 18 confirmed for FighterZ too. 17 is there, but as 18's assist.

HeroR

NEO0MJ

What really disappointed me is that we almost had the full team. If only 18 was playable it wouldn't have bothered me as much.

How did this thread slip out of community? (not that I mind)

1114015-dragon.jpg

Well, that's a disappointment, to put it nicely. Who in the world needs a playable C16? Probably the most boring character of the Cell saga, if not of the whole series. They better don't leave out Radditz for this waste of a character slot.

tumblr_n6lqv5pOJq1t1656jo1_500.gif

Well, that's a disappointment, to put it nicely. Who in the world needs a playable C16? Probably the most boring character of the Cell saga, if not of the whole series. They better don't leave out Radditz for this waste of a character slot.

tumblr_n6lqv5pOJq1t1656jo1_500.gif

Radditz is the most forgotten character of all time so I wouldn't expect much. Never liked 16 but there's potential for a interesting moveset so waiting on that.

Sony

Nintendo

[ig]https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf3a3bcc6236f372c2d13f27857b3a51/tumblr_n6lqv5pOJq1t1656jo1_500.gif[/img]

Yoo what Android 16 is beast in Xenoverse 2.

KHlover

Banned
16 is a better fighting game character than DBZ 17, I'd put him into a game before 17 or 18, too.

Now DBS 17, that's another story.

DBZF has been in development since prior to the Tournament of Power arc, so the devs would be making a call to include the far less cool 17 which appeared in the Android and Cell arcs.

Now if it was Ranger 17 who has a wife and kids and isn't just a 90s teenage brat side villain then that'd make sense.

Rutger

Banned
Welp, that's a shame about 17, but at least him being a part of 18's moveset in no way prevents him from being playable later on.

I'm actually really surprised that SSB Goku and Vegeta don't have their RoF outfits. However I always thought those looked kind of bland, Goku's orange gi looks a bit lifeless without the extra bits of blue, and Vegeta's grey looks dull compared to the old blue or even the black outfit from Namik, so I'm not sad about this.

For all the problems SSB has, I've always loved how SSBKK looks, and can't wait to see it in motion with Arcsys's beautiful art design.

Chase17

Crossover pitch:

Straw Hats stumble onto an island. Turns out that this is 17's island. Straw Hats team up with Goten/Trunks/Marron/Pan to stop the poachers. The groundwork has already been set. You know what to do Toei!

Crossover pitch:

Straw Hats stumble onto an island. Turns out that this is 17's island. Straw Hats team up with Goten/Trunks/Marron/Pan to stop the poachers. The groundwork has already been set. You know what to do Toei!
Lock it in make it happen
No really that's actually pretty smart using 17s island as a means to getting the strawhats in

HardRojo

You have no idea how furious I am at ASW using the already represented classic outfits even for the SSB forms. I was seriously expecting the RoF to make it in alongside SSB, it was the logical thing to do. Really disappointed right now, can't believe they didn't decide to at least differentiate the characters visually by using the costumes that make SSB pop and look 10x better. Hopefully the base roster will include Goku Black and Hit to hype me up because this seriously has killed a bit of my hype.

Tsunamo

We will never know if Super 17 means GT Super 17 or 17 from Super
I gotta assume it's GT, because 17 in Super is just... 17.
I meant GT 17 obviously
Was just having fun with the vague wording. :p
I meant 17 in his current state in Dragon Ball Super
well even if 17 isn't in the base roster he's a shoe-in for dlc
Yeah it's a given. He's honestly the first character from Super that i'd want for DLC, i'd even put him before Hit, Goku Black and Beerus in terms of picks.
You have no idea how furious I am at ASW using the already represented classic outfits even for the SSB forms. I was seriously expecting the RoF to make it in alongside SSB, it was the logical thing to do. Really disappointed right now, can't believe they didn't decide to at least differentiate the characters visually by using the costumes that make SSB pop and look 10x better. Hopefully the base roster will include Goku Black and Hit to hype me up because this seriously has killed a bit of my hype.
Would be nice if we get them as alternate costumes but i've heard Arc System Works doesn't really do that in their fighting games which is a shame.

LiamExe

17 getting a prime spot on the cover there next to Goku, overshadowing even Vegeta and Gohan. There's some real love for him on the production team I assume.

Edit: Maybe Piccolo hits Gohan with the good ol' clothesbeam halfway through the tournament arc and we get to see him in that outfit. Well, probably not, but still.

Boy I hope they don't pull back on
Roshi's development.

Partially because it would be lame storywise, and also because episode 89 was pretty uncomfortable at times.

HardRojo

I meant GT 17 obviously
Was just having fun with the vague wording. :p
I meant 17 in his current state in Dragon Ball Super
Yeah it's a given. He's honestly the first character from Super that i'd want for DLC, i'd even put him before Hit, Goku Black and Beerus in terms of picks. Would be nice if we get them as alternate costumes but i've heard Arc System Works doesn't really do that in their fighting games which is a shame.
Yeah, they don't do alt. outfits so I really expected the RoF outfits to make their debut alongside the SSB forms, but nope, gotta use the already tired and boring classic costumes again, despite them already being used for the regular SS forms. It's gonna look ridiculous when you have 2 Gokus or 2 Vegetas in the same team and their only difference is the hair... the RoF outfits could've at least made it look a bit more varied. I'm so pissed off right now, I simply can't believe this.
Super on the cover of VJump this month:

I wish Gohan looked that good in Super.
Who's the artist by the way? For some reason that cover looks so nostalgic, artstylewise.

Real Hero

Boy I hope they don't pull back on
Roshi's development.

Partially because it would be lame storywise, and also because episode 89 was pretty uncomfortable at times.

I just can't see them changing the main aspect of his character. Hopefully I'm wrong because ending
his return to fighting as major character with him losing in a gag would suck

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yeah, they don't do alt. outfits so I really expected the RoF outfits to make their debut alongside the SSB forms, but nope, gotta use the already tired and boring classic costumes again, despite them already being used for the regular SS forms. It's gonna look ridiculous when you have 2 Gokus or 2 Vegetas in the same team and their only difference is the hair... the RoF outfits could've at least made it look a bit more varied. I'm so pissed off right now, I simply can't believe this.

I wish Gohan looked that good in Super.
Who's the artist by the way? For some reason that cover looks so nostalgic, artstylewise.

Looks like Toyotarou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom