• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Japan getting so many new SSRs in the next batch. They get:

- SSR TEQ perfect cell which can be dokkaned to a LR

- The INT perfect Cell can be dokkaned to a LR. Great news for those that have pulled him already on JP/global

- SSR AGL Perfect Cell which is dokkaned from the event SR imperfect Cell.

- SSR PHY Trunks

- SSR AGL Vegeta

- SSR INT Android 18

- SSR STR Android 17

Great bunch of characters but I'm absolutely baffled there isn't a new Gohan. Like the decision to leave him out makes no sense on any level.

Here are the pics
I figured the free STR SSJ Goku would have the link since the medal to dokkan cell has him on it. I'm mad I got rid of my STR #18 because I had too many STR, she actually had the link. I thought Soul VS Soul would just be for the new Strike characters and wondered why it sucked. Now it has a purpose. Still way worse than Burning Fight.

Skii

I figured the free STR SSJ Goku would have the link since the medal to dokkan cell has him on it. I'm mad I got rid of my STR #18 because I had too many STR, she actually had the link. I thought Soul VS Soul would just be for the new Strike characters and wondered why it sucked. Now it has a purpose. Still way worse than Burning Fight.

Yeah again, a really odd decision to leave him out considering how integral that character is to the story lol.

I'm in decent shape for the event. I have the strike event Trunks, Android 16 and Pikkon. I also have the TEQ Android 17. Don't know if that'll be enough to beat Cell though. All on SA level 1 :(

Did a re-roll on JP and got these :)

hd-frontend2015-10-29kmsn8.png

Wow! I hope rates in the US will be like that soon!

Yeah hopefully we get one soon.

Been re-rolling for the past hour and gotten an account with and SSR AGL SSJ2 Gohan and SSR STR Goten and another account with an SSR SSJ Kid Goku.

Edit: Still trying for a SSJ3 Goku >.<

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Despite supposedly not being involved with funimation at all, they kept nearly all the dub names for characters, attacks, etc. It's weird that they switched away from Cooler to Coora.

Downloaded this a couple days ago and still feeling things out. The game has me hooked so far even though my team is basura.

What's the best way to use the dragon balls? I'm assuming more stones/allies?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Downloaded this a couple days ago and still feeling things out. The game has me hooked so far even though my team is basura.

What's the best way to use the dragon balls? I'm assuming more stones/allies?

For the first wish yeah. You'll get to recollect the dragon balls for the other wishes eventually

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Man I'd really prefer if the Cooler summon went up before the ROF stuff. Would like the chance to get a different Freeza to dokkan to Golden instead of the default Mecha.

Aurizen

Man I'd really prefer if the Cooler summon went up before the ROF stuff. Would like the chance to get a different Freeza to dokkan to Golden instead of the default Mecha.

Which Golden frieza is the best? I have the mecha frieza and I'm quite content with having him being INT and Golden to become a UR but for possible future reference which has he best stats?

Might as well get him, free UR in the end.

Yeah I just got him and finished the story... back to being bored again haha.. guess I'll get my golden frieza ready and maybe work on getting Android 13 stronger.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Best stat wise is the TEQ Final Form Freeza dokkan, he basically turns into the INT one you can summon. Not really the best to dokkan him unless you have an extra FF freeza on hand (also if you don't have 3rd form freeza cause 3rd and FF freeza link the best together and you don't really want 3 of the same type on a team unless it's a mono team) I'm hoping to get the second form to dokkan to golden cause he breaks guards with no cost unlike his regular second form. And on the off chance it applies to allies I def need that for my Freeza team since it'll only be tri-colored

Aurizen

Best stat wise is the TEQ Final Form Freeza dokkan, he basically turns into the INT one you can summon. Not really the best to dokkan him unless you have an extra FF freeza on hand (also if you don't have 3rd form freeza cause 3rd and FF freeza link the best together and you don't really want 3 of the same type on a team unless it's a mono team) I'm hoping to get the second form to dokkan to golden cause he breaks guards with no cost unlike his regular second form. And on the off chance it applies to allies I def need that for my Freeza team since it'll only be tri-colored

Ah! I only have mecha frieza I kinda want to Dokkan awaken him and put him in my INT team if he's stronger than successor of the strongest Gohan.

I created a team of my best units of each type so far. and my other teams are all one type, like all Agi, all INT, all STR, etc.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah my ideas are all about what goes into making a good Freeza team. So if you just have Mecha Freeza, farming 20 and dokkaning one to Golden is the way to go. Great little shell you can put in your mono type INT team. If you manage to get 2 SR INT Coolers you can expand that shell to four characters if you dokkan one of the Coolers. Have a god damned hard hitting INT team.

Aurizen

Yeah my ideas are all about what goes into making a good Freeza team. So if you just have Mecha Freeza, farming 20 and dokkaning one to Golden is the way to go. Great little shell you can put in your mono type INT team. If you manage to get 2 SR INT Coolers you can expand that shell to four characters if you dokkan one of the Coolers. Have a god damned hard hitting INT team.

Ah yeah! man farming for mecha frieza will be a task. haha I'm sure one day they'll be an item to up the Special attack soon I'll wait for that haha.

I really want a good STR :( Ginyu is really breaking my main party down.

Also whats a good place to grind for ranks? I'm lvl 63 now.

JJP12

So I got an Old Kai and Supreme Kai in about 6 snakeway runs. No sure if there's a high drop rate or if I'm really lucky.

Aurizen

12-8 grinding for Goku metals has been annoying. for the past 4 hours I've been getting all training items and not goku awakening item what gives? I've gained a lot of levels though.

Savitar

I've gotten a Dr. Gero medal or two, anything else? HA.

Nope.

Only via the bonus awards for doing Z-Hards have I gotten two or three others.

Aurizen

I've gotten a Dr. Gero medal or two, anything else? HA.

Nope.

Only via the bonus awards for doing Z-Hards have I gotten two or three others.

Hahah! I got 12 Goku metals and the 2 metals of all of the Androids. I really want Grandpa Gohan, any idea when he'll come to global?

Ryu1999

Yeah hopefully we get one soon.

Been re-rolling for the past hour and gotten an account with and SSR AGL SSJ2 Gohan and SSR STR Goten and another account with an SSR SSJ Kid Goku.

Edit: Still trying for a SSJ3 Goku >.<

I have a level 1 account with SSJ3 Goku with 11 stones if you want it.

At what level are cards are able to start going through Z-Hard stages.

I'm assuming they'd have to be at least SR to do so.

It depends on the stage and who/what you are fighting. Fighting in the first section on Z hard is pretty easy if all your characters are awakened. Awakening is the most important thing since the enemy is almost always awakened on Z hard unless its the first 3 stages.

You can convert your normals to Rs awakened and go though it that way. But I'd recommend getting SRs from a 50 stone pull to have SSRs after you awaken them or if you are lucky, you'll get an SSR to turn into a UR. As long as your whole team is awakened then you are good to go for more stages. You want better than SR awakened after the first 3 worlds when you start fighting the Ginyu Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom