• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally new content.. Anyone knows when SSGS event will be available for global... Also can we dokkan awaken mecha frieza then??

We don't know when SSGSS will happen... A lot of people figured it'd coincide with the NA release of the DVD last week, but I didn't think it would because A: Bamco has been completely inept in running the game global so far and B: Funimation has no direct connection to the game, so there was less incentive to push their NA release (unlike most DBZ games released stateside which is associated with them)

Also hooray for new levels finally! I actually had almost finished all of the existing levels on Z-hard so this couldn't have come at a better time.

Durden77

It says this game is taking up 600+MB of space on my phone. How can that possibly be?

Yeah, just noticed that too. Really annoying that if you delete the game your data goes with it, because I barley play this anymore and that is way too much space being taken up. But I'm rank 75 so i don't want to just delete it.

Luckily I haven't spent any money though.

denebj

Neo Member
We don't know when SSGSS will happen... A lot of people figured it'd coincide with the NA release of the DVD last week, but I didn't think it would because A: Bamco has been completely inept in running the game global so far and B: Funimation has no direct connection to the game, so there was less incentive to push their NA release (unlike most DBZ games released stateside which is associated with them)

Also hooray for new levels finally! I actually had almost finished all of the existing levels on Z-hard so this couldn't have come at a better time.

Yeah, that's good news, I finished the story last week in all difficulty !

I started to grind the medals for Dr Gero and Android 13 Dokkan Awakable since I had nothing else to do ahaha !

I did 6 single pulls 2 days ago on the Buu banner and ended up with SR PHY Doria and 2 SR STR Freeza. I made the mistake of training the Freeza together instead of keeping one to dokkan awake him to gold :-/

bjork

Clear the app's cache. that should help. Make a transfer code first, though, just in case. It shouldn't mess anything up (it didn't for me), but I'd rather be safe.

I hadn't thought of this. Doing it now, says it needs to download 2122... gokus or something. Hopefully it's smaller afterwards.

Yeah, just noticed that too. Really annoying that if you delete the game your data goes with it, because I barley play this anymore and that is way too much space being taken up. But I'm rank 75 so i don't want to just delete it.

Luckily I haven't spent any money though.

I think I might be rank 72, not sure. But I don't have too much in, like $30. So if it suddenly vanished, I wouldn't be exceptionally mad.

[edit - still 664mb, and apparently I'm only rank 70. I think I might just bail out for good.]

That maintenance that just keeps getting pushed back... We're sure they aren't a branch of Blizzard?

Update complete, new chapters are go! Fusion Android 13 for dokkan awakening as well.

Kyou

tpZJ4Ru.jpg

Sweet got him awakened.

...wait a second, Coora?!

edit:
Fwgzd7q.png

not a single Coora

denebj

Neo Member
That would be great !!!

I finished the new missions. Pretty easy except for Bardock that hit like a truck but it was not too bad :-O
I am farming Android 13 for SA 10 . I might want to farm 10 more so I have a SSR Android 13 and UR android 13.

Then the grind for the medal is going to be real ahahah I have almost all of them expect the 2 new ones.

Good thing is , I got at least 80+ DS from that new content ! That's good. It is excting to have the other stories with babidi and buu !!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Combined Android 13 is pretty damn good for a free card that'll basically be available forever. I mean his links aren't any good but should be an obvious choice for your mono-TEQ team.

linkent

Am I reading those Android 13 missions correctly? I have to beat all levels from 10-15 25 fucking times! Fuck. That. Shit. He's never getting awakened, then.
Dont know which one you meant, but it is only 25x any of those mission combined.
Assuming you start from level 13.
You will be doing 8+8+3 of those mission, and you will need to farm all those medals.
Will achieved that mission easily.

Can anyone give me a breakdown of where to find/get/farm all the new Awakening Medals for Android 13?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qRru_TpZq8SnBKAH3Zv1W0f8747BqdPd4JRQhtunSac/htmlview
Farm Android 13 on 14-8

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That's only for some of the 2x of the medals anyways. You need to grind the specific stages if you want the required medals

Also you could have already ground out the 3 of the 5 required medals aka I have too many Gokus

Wasted 100 stones just now... Bunch of SR and useless Rs :(

Only decent card was SR yamcha who has 25% defence reduction as leader and further 50% defence reduction during first turn... Pretty cool i guess

I was conserving the stones for SSGSS event but i am not sure when the event would be live..

Wasted 100 stones just now... Bunch of SR and useless Rs :(

Only decent card was SR yamcha who has 25% defence reduction as leader and further 50% defence reduction during first turn... Pretty cool i guess

I was conserving the stones for SSGSS event but i am not sure when the event would be live..

A Yamcha that isn't worthless? Is that allowed?!

At any rate, I'm with you. I'm going to just save all stones until a really good pull comes up. I have plenty of SR guys to train up to SSR right now, so I'm not worried. I need to clear all those Hard Missions.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Jp little messed up right now. Supers doing way less damage and some passive/leader skills not working. Compensation is 16 stones so I'm OK with that

Savitar

I would be pretty damn disappointed if I got only that myself. Hell been there, well I did get a Tien but it's still like asking a five year old if he wants to race against the Flash.

Up to 99 stones now, going to save up for something good.

Hopefully.

Skii

Japan getting so many new SSRs in the next batch. They get:

- SSR TEQ perfect cell which can be dokkaned to a LR

- The INT perfect Cell can be dokkaned to a LR. Great news for those that have pulled him already on JP/global

- SSR AGL Perfect Cell which is dokkaned from the event SR imperfect Cell.

- SSR PHY Trunks

- SSR AGL Vegeta

- SSR INT Android 18

- SSR STR Android 17

Great bunch of characters but I'm absolutely baffled there isn't a new Gohan. Like the decision to leave him out makes no sense on any level.

Here are the pics

Japan getting so many new SSRs in the next batch. They get:

- SSR TEQ perfect cell which can be dokkaned to a LR

- The INT perfect Cell can be dokkaned to a LR. Great news for those that have pulled him already on JP/global

- SSR AGL Perfect Cell which is dokkaned from the event SR imperfect Cell.

- SSR PHY Trunks

- SSR AGL Vegeta

- SSR INT Android 18

- SSR STR Android 17

Great bunch of characters but I'm absolutely baffled there isn't a new Gohan. Like the decision to leave him out makes no sense on any level.

Here are the pics

Damn should of waited on my multi-pulls >.<

worst multi-summon ever...

just my first multi-summon.... WTF

I deserve an avatar quote hehehe

Pui Pui's shit eating grin pretty much sums up your pull lol

My motivation to play has dwindled with the lack of good pulls myself. This latest one I did a single pull and got R Hercule. Think the game is trying to tell me something.

Savitar

Hasn't everything before said Cooler?

Including english translations of the movies etc.

So need that dokkaned version, I need a strong tech character and final form Freiza's are not dropping out of the sky or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom