• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
All this time lets me catch up on Record Keeper I guess.

I really should continue my Z-Hard story for more stones instead I guess.

Aurizen

*continues to twiddle thumbs waiting for interesting new content*

Comeon give us a good event pull...

yeah I think its time, they messed up a lot lately, they should throw us a bone and have the ROF event, and summons at a 20% cost discount, with all the flash events available.

chrono01

I've stopped playing this game entirely, I just log in for the free stuff. :(

Thankfully, I have other gatcha games to keep me busy. It's still frustrating, though.

Kyou

I'm close to just walking away. I don't play it much anymore and I've got gems saved up for a cool pull event but I just know I'm going to get like 9 old R's and an SR Chaotzu from it anyway

Aurizen

yeah I'm on the verge of giving up... I just want them to bring more content! there's no story, no good units we want. no ROF, no Buu saga characters.

I'm still levelling up some characters and things. Other than that, yeah, content is getting pretty stale. We need more levels in the main story. There's no way I'm going to get to 50 stones again in the next month if not.

Permanently A

Maybe I'm in deep denial but I feel like as soon as we get RoF global will be on a roll. I think that they want the RoF event to coincide with the movie's international release.

I think you're expecting too much from this game... With how it's run (and again the fact that funimation has no say in this game like missy other western dbz games) I'd expect mismanagement of any cross promotion situation just like every other one.

pmx7

Neo Member
I've barely even logged in for the daily reward last week or so. It's gotten seriously boring without any new events or interesting summons. Meanwhile my 150 saved up stones sit in waiting...

Lupercal

Banned
Yeah, it's getting pretty boring just grinding it out.
I used to gain a rank or two everyday from playing. Now I play one or two events and call it quits.

Having only one SSR makes everything more difficult aswell so even more grinding.

I'll wait for Cooler though and decide after that.

Seems like I'm the only one still enjoying the game. Almost got got Chun's SA to 10 and now I'm trying to get King Vegeta to 10 as well. Still need a shit ton of medals to z-awaken 3 of my TEQ characters.

Seems like I'm the only one still enjoying the game. Almost got got Chun's SA to 10 and now I'm trying to get King Vegeta to 10 as well. Still need a shit ton of medals to z-awaken 3 of my TEQ characters.

I'm working on Chun too! I love the drop rate. I've gotten him 2/3 of the time so far. Also, the course is really short, so it's easy to do quickly.
The event's only up 3 days though... :/ Started yesterday, ends tomorrow.

Aiii

So not worth it
mobile.72k4sq5.jpg
mobile.71fvu70.jpg

This was a fine day.

Cromat

Did a multisummon, got (another) SR AGI Goku, (another) SR TEQ Krillin and SR AGI Picollo.

No Buu, no Cooler, no SSR, and I only have about half of Z-Hard to complete...

Just realized that having awakened ssj gohan from the bojack event means I can't change my group at all... Not a huge deal yet, just hope my next big card is a phy ssj that's not gohan... I guess.

God Buu's special would be amazing for doing the latter z hards without using an item... Meanwhile my yolo pulls netted me sr vegeta and sr crane master guy.

Durden77

Yeah I just login now. Haven't actually played in weeks. Future Fight's getting all my mobile time.

Also I'm pretty sure my consecutive login for 30 days Kid Goku mission is bugged. I'm at like day 45 or so for consecutive logins but the mission still says 3%.

Yeah I just login now. Haven't actually played in weeks. Future Fight's getting all my mobile time.

Also I'm pretty sure my consecutive login for 30 days Kid Goku mission is bugged. I'm at like day 45 or so for consecutive logins but the mission still says 3%.

It only unlocks and starts counting once you hit rank 30

Well... I'm a little miffed... Really wanted buu so I bought enough stones to do a 50 pull... Connection issue, I get no stones but they had no problem charging me for them regardless...

Cromat

Think I'm about done with this game. Spent 75 stones in the last two days and got 3 SRs, two of them being repeats. I'm rank 75 with only two natural SSRs to show for it, and I'm running out of stones to farm.

I'm super disappointed in this game. I really like it, I've spent ~$150 in it, and they just seem to be abandoning it while throwing content at JPN. But I don't want to play JPN! I want to play Global!

Ugh

P42MU0a.jpg

T_T I already have that one.... First world pull problems... Anything useful I can do with him, or is he doomed to give me a tiny boost to special damage?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
First world pull problems in jp. Pulled USSJ Trunks when I already have 2 other SSR STR :(

At least my STR team is amazing. Especially compared to global where I have fucking Cui

Maxim726X

I'm super disappointed in this game. I really like it, I've spent ~$150 in it, and they just seem to be abandoning it while throwing content at JPN. But I don't want to play JPN! I want to play Global!

Ugh

Kinda in the same place.

On the bright side, at least we know what's in store for us... As long as we're patient enough.

Still having some fun with it, and it's always a nice thing to have on while you're watching football or something. Just for mindless grinding.

And the thrill of the pull, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom