• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxist

Blew 100 stones on this event.

Nothing. SR Tien, SR Frieza 1st Form, SR Ginyu.

Global is terrible. The strongest team I can put together is the Ginyu force led by Xeno Trunks. And that's after a ton of pulls.

I know there are others out there that don't have a single SSR, but Xeno Trunks is so terrible. Sometimes Guldo does more damage than him. It's depressing.

I finally have natural SSR characters.

IrUn6xO.jpg

Soon the hunger will set in again... Natural SSRs won't be enough... only the top tier will do!

DId three multi-pulls and didn't get either charcters but I did get a SSR SSJ Trunks and SSR Frieza Final Form. I can't complain about it but I still want SSGSS Goku >.<

So this is the part where everyone quits.

Doesn't Bamco realize you need to give people a carrot every once in awhile to make the carrot-on-a-stick business model work?

Kyou

So this is the part where everyone quits.

Doesn't Bamco realize you need to give people a carrot every once in awhile to make the carrot-on-a-stick business model work?
every terrible pull I do I just think "man if I was paying money for stones that would have cost me like forty fucking dollars"

every terrible pull I do I just think "man if I was paying money for stones that would have cost me like forty fucking dollars"

I've spent $150 on this game :^/

I mean, I'm swimming in some awesome SRs, but it's only net me one SSR.

I could have bought full games for that cash.

Skii

Yep I'm done with global.

Blew 200 stones that took me ages to grind for today only to get around 10 SRs. 3 of the 4 pull animations was black hair goku.

Global just does nothing to bring people in. Makes absolutely no sense why they are so stingy with rate ups. People don't understand how much more likely you are to pull a SSR if you double or even triple the chance.

Durden77

I haven't done a pull in so long in this game, but I want SSGSS Vegeta not Goku, and I only have 95 stones at the moment.

I think I'll wait until part two, especially seeing how shitty the luck has been around here. Man this game is fucked.

Skii

I haven't done a pull in so long in this game, but I want SSGSS Vegeta not Goku, and I only have 95 stones at the moment.

I think I'll wait until part two, especially seeing how shitty the luck has been around here. Man this game is fucked.

The luck has always been this bad. It won't change if you pull now or next week. It's just more people are pulling now because they've saved up that you can now see the full extent of how bad the rates are in global.

Cromat

I've always assumed that these games analyze players to identify the ones that are more likely to quit, and then improve the rates for them.

On Pokemon TCG Online, after I quit for a long time and came back, all of my packs were full of amazing cards. They do it to make lapsed players return (and it works).

Durden77

The luck has always been this bad. It won't change if you pull now or next week. It's just more people are pulling now because they've saved up that you can now see the full extent of how bad the rates are in global.

Yeah I know, but I'm just saying that SSGSS Vegeta isn't in the pool right now, and while I'd kinda like to go for Goku or Golden Freiza, the luck's still so bad that I'll just wait until I at least have a shot at Vegeta.

But yeah I'm rank 76 and still without a native SSR. I know how bad the pulls are in this game.

Aurizen

I feel bad for everyone who hasn't gotten any of the new units :( I hope they double or triple the rates soon. It's about time they did.

Yeah I know, but I'm just saying that SSGSS Vegeta isn't in the pool right now, and while I'd kinda like to go for Goku or Golden Freiza, the luck's still so bad that I'll just wait until I at least have a shot at Vegeta.

But yeah I'm rank 76 and still without a native SSR. I know how bad the pulls are in this game.

I must have the best luck, because I have 6 rigt now. 7 after I Dokkan Awaken Mech Frieza

Flambe

meh, almost 500 stones for a SSR Buu -_-

So yeah 2 natural SSRs and not a ton of stones to farm anymore. Wonder if it's worth rerolling

I now have 2 UR but both are INT. >.<^

My last golden pull was a INT Perfect Cell which I'm happy about and TEQ enemies are screwed since I have UR SS Trunks with Perfect Cell now. The story gives you a TEQ UR in the form of Super #13 so I have that too I guess and the dokkan awakened Frieza event coming up is another UR but again its INT. :p

Overall the Perfect Cell made me keep the account. Hopeing for another type of SSR soon though, AGL or STR hopefully since PHY aren't that great imho. Once I can have a full team of URs will I be satisfied, I just hope its not a mono team and at least 3 of them are different types. I have about 50 stones left with missions and the last story arc.

Here is a tip btw if you are gonna single pulls. Do easy missions with friends to build up friend points. Then keep pulling singles with friend points pulls after you see a golden goku.

For me personally, every 10 pulls mean 2/3 Gold pulls. So after you had a gold goku 2 times or so, just reset it using friend pulls and pray you timed it right to get Gold Goku. Its been working for me since my Multipull was a golden Goku even though I got 3 SRs out of it. :( I tried again with the reset and got SR AGL Goku and decided to yolo single pull again right after where I ended up with Perfect Cell INT thanks to Gold Goku.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
2 is average I feel. You have 500 stones to grind roughly and if you start with a SSR reroll, ending your account with 2 seems pretty poor.

4-5 SSRs for a global account at the moment seems "good" imo.
I just got my second today let me feel myself lol.

Then again I rerolled for my first so does it really count

Kyou

I spent several days rerolling for an SSR before I gave up at the start.

Teq Vegita will go down as my only SSR pull.

2 is average I feel. You have 500 stones to grind roughly and if you start with a SSR reroll, ending your account with 2 seems pretty poor.

4-5 SSRs for a global account at the moment seems "good" imo.

I burned all my stones and ended up with nothing lol. Time to retire this account and keep it as a helper account if I manage to casually reroll something decent in the next couple weeks or so. If not then I'm pretty much done with the game I'm afraid.

chrono01

To those who were lucky in my absence, congrats on the SSS Goku! I'm sad I didn't manage to pull him, but I'll get over it. I was going to re-roll too, but with rates as they are [as well as getting two new SSR out of my pulls this morning, those being Golden Freeza and Perfect Cell], I think I'll hold off.

Nice to see a few people here lucky enough to get him, and I mean that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gonna take me a while to level up my SSGSS Goku to awaken him.

I have enough medals to do it too, except for FREAKIN GREGORY. Short by like 25 there, lol.

On a different note...

I have INT Mecha Frieza (SA lvl 10), TEQ Frieza 3rd form, AGL Frieza 1st form (SA lvl 4), STR Frieza 1st form (Despair's Onslaught) and STR Frieza 1st form (Emperor of Iniquity). I have spares of AGL Frieza 1st form and INT Mecha Frieza.

Should I plan on Dokkan awakening the Mecha Frieza? Or do one of the others have a passive good enough to offset the SA lvl 10?

StMeph

Should I plan on Dokkan awakening the Mecha Frieza? Or do one of the others have a passive good enough to offset the SA lvl 10?

Aside from SA10 Mecha Frieza, the only others that would be great to Dokkan for a boosted passive are 2nd and 3rd Forms. Outside of those two I'd just Dokkan Mecha Frieza. Then maybe do the spares/extras that you have for alternate colors (AGI, STR) for use in mono-color or color-restricted teams.

I think I have one of every single freiza available... so lots of possible decisions for me. I haven't ground out 10 mechas so that leaves my options more open.

StMeph

I think I have one of every single freiza available... so lots of possible decisions for me. I haven't ground out 10 mechas so that leaves my options more open.

Should make an all-Frieza team then:

Golden, Mecha, Final Form, 3rd Form. 2nd Form, 1st Form.

Great link skills.

chrono01

Should make an all-Frieza team then:

Golden, Mecha, Final Form, 3rd Form. 2nd Form, 1st Form.

Great link skills.
Haha, this is what I have planned to do.

Also, I've been doing some research and LR INT Perfect Cell seems great. 30% to ATK for ALL types? That even beats Bardock, although Cell's links aren't nearly as good. Also, apparently his passive gets an increase to 40% ATK/DEF at the start of his turn.

I've heard the medals to actually awaken him is ridiculously difficult to get, though, and you need ten of them. :/

weshes195

So... I just spent 16 dollars for some stones... still only have 3...

Does it take a while to arrive? Nothing in my gifts... Who should I contact for this? It has only been 5 minutes... should I be worried yet?

I saw that the money went through too so it isn't like I accidentally didn't pay...

chrono01

So... I just spent 16 dollars for some stones... still only have 3...

Does it take a while to arrive? Nothing in my gifts... Who should I contact for this? It has only been 5 minutes... should I be worried yet?

I saw that the money went through too so it isn't like I accidentally didn't pay...
Have you tried logging out and then re-logging back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom