• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

nFiX5OP.jpg
Why did I even bother?

chrono01

Congrats on the pull, Bardock is great!

I...think I'm going to hold off until I pull. Reddit is full of people posting their subpar pulls, so either the rate(s) are really bad right now or they're broken somehow. The majority of the SSR people are receiving are those not pertaining to the event, which is strange, considering SSGSS Goku/Golden Freeza are supposed to have a rate-up.

Edit: Never mind, people are starting to post some good pulls. I might just go ahead and blow everything I have to determine whether I continue playing or not. Honestly, with the other gatcha games I play [Treasure Cruise, Chain Chronicle, Rune Story, Monster Strike] my time is already limited, so one less gatcha game would be nice. However, if I do manage an SSGSS Goku, I guess it might re-ignite my passion to play?

I'm just not sure whether to take the risk now or wait a few months for a true rate-up event, if we ever get them. I'm tired of this "guaranteed SR with a multi-summon" since, in general, you'd have to be pretty damn unlucky not to get at least on SR with ten pulls.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Congrats on the pull, Bardock is great!

I...think I'm going to hold off until I pull. Reddit is full of people posting their subpar pulls, so either the rate(s) are really bad right now or they're broken somehow. The majority of the SSR people are receiving are those not pertaining to the event, which is strange, considering SSGSS Goku/Golden Freeza are supposed to have a rate-up.
Look again a ton of SSGSS popped up.

Aiii

So not worth it
A rate up doesn't mean a guaranteed pull, or even a 50% chance. It's still a low chance of getting an SSR and you still have to be lucky. It is what it is.

chrono01

Look again a ton of SSGSS popped up.
Yeah, just edited my comment, haha.

A rate up doesn't mean a guaranteed pull, or even a 50% chance. It's still a low chance of getting an SSR and you still have to be lucky. It is what it is.
Oh, I know. It's just, in the Japanese version, it's not uncommon at all to get two, even three, SSR during a 2x rate-up. I realize, different region = different rules/rates, but I'd still like to see a standard 2x rate-up in Global. If I had to guess, the featured units in our banner [with guarabteed SR with multi summon] are maybe introduced no higher than 1.5x the rate of other SSR. So while you do have a better chance [at least in theory] to pull a featured unit if you can manage an SSR, the chances of getting a single SSR at all is still pretty low. In Japan, it seems like both values, for getting an SSR as well as the featured SSR, are increased.

But then, that could just be RNG and "the grass is always greener on the other side" kind of deal.

chrono01

And I think I'm done with this game. It doesn't really upset me, since it still loads horribly for me despite other games being fine [and I play on WIFI]. I think it has something to do with me being in Canada or something.

450 Dragon Stones used, the only SSR I received are:

Perfect Cell
Golden Freeza

A whole bunch of SR [yay?] but only two SSR our of 9 ten-pulls. All of this time waiting for SSGSS Goku was for nothing. Oh well, at least it makes moving on easier for me.

Permanently A

And I think I'm done with this game. It doesn't really upset me, since it still loads horribly for me despite other games being fine [and I play on WIFI]. I think it has something to do with me being in Canada or something.

450 Dragon Stones used, the only SSR I received are:

Perfect Cell
Golden Freeza

A whole bunch of SR [yay?] but only two SSR our of 9 ten-pulls. All of this time waiting for SSGSS Goku was for nothing. Oh well, at least it makes moving on easier for me.

Two SSR out of 9 multis is slightly above average, but it does suck to not get the one you wanted :(

I'm pretty sure you could trade that account for an SSGSS Goku one though

chrono01

Two SSR out of 9 multis is slightly above average, but it does suck to not get the one you wanted :(

I'm pretty sure you could trade that account for an SSGSS Goku one though
I'm not sure I trust trading, but that's a option, haha.I do have several other units that I've been working on, so there's some value to it.

But yeah, I know it's better than some are getting, but I really had my heart set on SSGSS Goku [or, at the very least, another SSJ].

I'll post the remainder of my SR shortly, once I fuse away all of these R.

Ferga

So on my global, I've gotten 3 SSRs with over 1000 stones.

And they are all frieza.

Final form, Final form, Golden.

chrono01

lol only 1 SSR and it was Blue Gohan
Out of how many?

My total SSR/SR from 450 Dragon Stones:

SSR:

Perfect Cell
Golden Freeza

SR:

STR:

Tien - Dupe
Goku
Master Roshi
Gohan [Kid]

TEQ:

Guldo x2
Trunks [Teen]
Cell [First Form]
Raditz
Krillin

AGL:

Piccolo - Dupe
Mercenary Tao x2
Burter

PHY:

Recoome
Gohan [Kid]
Vegeta x2

INT:

Tien

I think that's all of them.

Ok, did three multipull to start. Got Whis as my first ever SSR. Is he a good one? Now I'm at 290 stones out of the 438 I had. Going to wait to get to 300 and then pulling the rest. Wish me luck. :'-(

I'm going to dance in the streets if I get that beautiful bastard SSGSS goku.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay, you did worse than me. This is depressing. :(
Yeah, but I was barely playing much so now was as good a time as any to exit since Digimon and Phantom of the Kill are coming up before the end of the year. It's been fun though and no regrets from me.

chrono01

Yeah, but I was barely playing much so now was as good a time as any to exit since Digimon and Phantom of the Kill are coming up before the end of the year. It's been fun though and no regrets from me.
Yeah, for sure.

BTW, if anyone receives sub-par pulls, avoid Reddit. Unless you like salt. I'm staying the hell clear of there, so many SSGSS Goku pulls.

Not sure I'll even bother building a team around Golden Freeza. I'll see whether I want to continue with the game or take a break.

Yaari

Digimon game on mobile?

Anyway, I always said I'd reroll for that Goku but I didnt really like the gameplay all that much. So I'll skip it.

BrunoM

Hm...it was SSJ Goku,too. Couldn't help but laugh. Especially when I got 3 VIDEL IN A ROW.
Outxh that sucks ..

I was about to do a few multi but was on reddit and saw so many getting ssgss all over the place gor a bad felling did 5 singles they were all mother fucking android errrrrrrr ..

IL just play for some fun here and.there but this game is really dieing do on me

I mean I started JP version for fun 2 weeks ago on my granted ssr pill got SSGSS goku amd vegeta and gotten ssr then 2 other singles got good SRs I mean the pulling rates are a world apart on global ..

I understand it's all about money but fuck bring the 3x to global and granted pull and the 30 stone ones because these 10M downloads doesn't a count for the 1M rerouting none stop lol when it dies down its gonna crash

Cruxist

Jumping back into global after spending time in the Japan version... Good lord these pull rates are bad. And the mission rewards are so much less. And I don't see any dragon balls in the new missions either...

linkent

damn, the pulls are really dissapointing. :(
have 500gems now.
think i will pull 1x10 and just save the rest for PVP or rate up.
at least PVP is guaranteed with 1 SSR for 50gems.

StMeph

Pulled ~200 stones and got... Whis. I'll probably try to clear out the new added chapters on all difficulties during the banner and see if I can get SSGSS or Golden Frieza. Need to save ~50 for the tournament too.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
A few stones short of 150 so I just did 2 multi pulls:

pdJFHOyl.jpg
Z5KNc4Ql.jpg

Woo!

Debating on whether to pull again when I get 50 since I have a few spare Freezas to Dokkan to Golden.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Been saving all my stones for this after my first two pulls in the game were terrible. Having no SSRs, I was expecting for the worst and...

I finally have natural SSR characters.

IrUn6xO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom