• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
zAycYTw.gif

That Vegata is fucking amazing!!

Of course when I make the post about not needing it they put it up lol

If the Broly event is anything like jp (I suspect it may be toned down in global for some reason), your best bet is to go with the 6 characters that have the link. Putting Kaioken Goku on the team is kind of a pain since you'd have to play around him to keep the link up. He could only attack in the first or third position if you want to keep the link up (you do), you want someone with the link to block the attack because they'll take less damage even if they're not AGL, and he won't do too much damage unless he supers constantly which you'd need to baby him by playing around with orbs sloppily to save blue ones for him. These problems go double for any other characters without the link since they take even more damage by not being AGL. Also summoning any of the new characters with the link helps a lot especially AGL Gohan and AGL Trunks. Ideally you can friend an AGL Gohan, he can do the nuking you're looking for out of Kaioken Goku
Thanks for the write up. So it's more about full on suvivability then.

Total crap pull. Not even gonna share the pic. Got a ton of fodder Rs, 2 SR dupes that aren't even good and a dupe of SSG AGL Goku for my SSR that ended up being super level fodder. This is why people hate multi pulls. Should have been a single pull ssr guarantee but bamcon wants your money. #salt

I got a SSJ3 Goku with the guaranteed roll. I thought it was good but apparently I could/should have already had one? Not really sure what's going on in this game but I'm enjoying it. Is there any chance of getting good characters with the friend summon? I've gotten Z awakened guys but nothing really impressive.

N30RYU

I got a SSJ3 Goku with the guaranteed roll. I thought it was good but apparently I could/should have already had one? Not really sure what's going on in this game but I'm enjoying it. Is there any chance of getting good characters with the friend summon? I've gotten Z awakened guys but nothing really impressive.

the other day I got an already awakened SSR (SR) Mercenary Tao with a multi friend summon.
http://dbzdokkanbattle.com/mercenary-tao-unrivalled-assassin/

MicH

I just started playing this game. Got enough stones to do a multipull on the guaranteed SSR banner and got two SSR rarity cards: Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta and Piccolo. Are they any good?

Tamanon

Banned
Huh. This game really wants me to keep playing. Was waffling on replacing my F2P account(STR SSJ2 Teen Gohan, Agi SSG Goku). Did the Guaranteed summon and got Ultimate Gohan, Int Whis, and Super Trunks(who will probably stay on the bench). Still haven't finished normal mode yet!

Huh. This game really wants me to keep playing. Was waffling on replacing my F2P account(STR SSJ2 Teen Gohan, Agi SSG Goku). Did the Guaranteed summon and got Ultimate Gohan, Int Whis, and SSJ2 Trunks(who will probably stay on the bench). Still haven't finished normal mode yet!

SSJ2 Trunks? There is a card for that? Or did you mean SSJ Future Trunks?

I got it. It helps to put the type of unit you got so people know which one you are talking about like AGL Goku or TEQ Vegeta.

Lately my SSR pull has really depressed me, I was really hopeing for a new SSR if I wasn't gonna get more than 1. Sigh..... Just gonna have to suck it up and hope for the best in one of my random summons.

So I think I got lucky and pulled an angel Goku from Normal stage 2 of Epic Showdown. Not amazing luck since the Dokkan requirements for the rare don't seem too crazy, but still nice. My best play would be to farm a super level 9 R Goku, Dokkan into angel and train with the one I have for max super and then Awaken as best as I can from there, yeah? Seems messing with the angel now would make the effort required to level super much harder.

Savitar

I got it. It helps to put the type of unit you got so people know which one you are talking about like AGL Goku or TEQ Vegeta.

Lately my SSR pull has really depressed me, I was really hopeing for a new SSR if I wasn't gonna get more than 1. Sigh..... Just gonna have to suck it up and hope for the best in one of my random summons.

I know those feelings man.

My SSR luck has been down in the dumps for some time too.

So I think I got lucky and pulled an angel Goku from Normal stage 2 of Epic Showdown. Not amazing luck since the Dokkan requirements for the rare don't seem too crazy, but still nice. My best play would be to farm a super level 9 R Goku, Dokkan into angel and train with the one I have for max super and then Awaken as best as I can from there, yeah? Seems messing with the angel now would make the effort required to level super much harder.

Pretty sure you can farm angel Goku which you can feed into the original for the super level ups. Or farm 10 R Goku and dokkan him all the way to SSJ Goku TEQ.

SeZMehK

Version 2.4.2 will be up tonight/tomorrow. I really want the baba shop to open. I have a crap load of dupe cards to toss out. Lol.

Starting the game again with SSG Goku and SSJ3 Goku. Both the combination is pretty powerful. I only need Ultimate Gohan, Majin Vegeta, and Kaioken Goku. I doubt I'll get those for a long while.

I hope for a SSJ STR or TEQ SSR from one of my pulls. All these INT and AGLs are great but I need more coverage. Majin Vegeta would be great for my team as would SSJ3 Goku. Of course thats all moot if I manage to get Broly lol.

I do think the event will be delayed for another week to let people grab King Vegeta at least. I'm really hopeing for the Saiyamen event to get my UR Saiyaman and level up my Videl to Saiyaman 2.

Also if there is no point to the Fruit of Might Awakening medal, I'm hella selling those. Near like 600 medals of those from trying to farm turles who I got lvl 10 super thankfully.

chrono01

My guaranteed SSR summon.

3 SSRs = GAT DAYUM~!
Oh wow, congrats!

Can I please have that Kaioken Goku? Please?

Oh, Baba's Shop opened in Global! Well, it will be when the servers come back online. Shame I don't have any dupes yet since I re-rolled recently (aside from a single SR), but it'll be great for the future!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Oh wow, congrats!

Can I please have that Kaioken Goku? Please?

Oh, Baba's Shop opened in Global! Well, it will be when the servers come back online. Shame I don't have any dupes yet since I re-rolled recently (aside from a single SR), but it'll be great for the future!
That Kaioken Goku is my first, the same with the Bardock :)

Also, FUUUUUUUUUU~! I could have traded that TEQ Frieza FF instead of using him to level up Super Attack ~_~

Cromat

Congrats, that's an amazing pull. Really hope I get a decent one too.

What does Baba's Shop give you in exchange for SRs/SSRs?

That Kaioken Goku is my first, the same with the Bardock :)

Also, FUUUUUUUUUU~! I could have traded that TEQ Frieza FF instead of using him to level up Super Attack ~_~

Yeah, I did the same thing with my SSJ Bardock when I was making more space. :S

At the very least I can get rid of a bunch of crap SRs I won't ever use again.

Man on my recent pulls I've been getting SSJ2 Goku, they are really yanking my chain since its always SRs. Which have been fed to baba lol. Good news is that I have 999 fruits thats giving me a crazy amount of points in the shop as well along with medals from other events I'll never use.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So Baba's Trading Post is up, and I've learned some good things.

Trading in the Tree of Might Awakening Medals give you 12pts per, and considering how many you get while trying to farm Turles (I had 880-odd) you may as well burn them off into points in the store.

Also, Old Kai and Grand Kai pay out 2000pts a pop.

Milr

Baba shop, nice. Feels good to be able to clear out my dupes, especially before the Broly summon goes live.

Savitar

Got all the slots for Baba's Shop revealed. Having a ton of awakening medals I'll never use helped extremely big time with that.

Bit shocked no Broly, I was expecting him.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Also don't like how it's the older version of the baba shop, where after the 3 hours are up you have to check the shop yourself for the items to reset and the time will go to 3 hours. In jp now it changes once the three hours are up and you don't have to check it

Yeah you can't use your SSRs until you are rank 30ish and thats just 1 too. If you awaken them, then good luck lol.

Hell at rank 135ish I'm barely over cost for my UR team lol. Its at 137/142

Hahaha

I don't even have enough medals to awaken nor the money to. I don't even have 50 bubbles. I have 45.

I noticed for some reason SSG AGL Goku takes Phy awakening medals instead of AGL. Weird...

Hahaha

I don't even have enough medals to awaken nor the money to. I don't even have 50 bubbles. I have 45.

I noticed for some reason SSG AGL Goku takes Phy awakening medals instead of AGL. Weird...

Just wait for tournament #3 where all the money will happen lol. This time I'm getting a Gold SSR ticket x2. Screw you RNG! At least I can make sure it will be an SSR even if it ends up being dupes.

Hahaha

Doesn't solve your money problem but Epic Showdown on hard is your friend for the bubbles.

This King Vegeta droprate is so bad. I want to farm this guy for the Broly event but I dunno if I'm gonna manage to get it done. =(

I'll keep both advice in mind. Yeah I'll give up on King Vegeta for now. I can't beat him on Z-hard yet so it's a waste of my stamina. I guess I'll just farm awakening medals and power up my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom