• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I only just thought about this, but I'm going to change my team to my Broly Beater team with Kid Trunks as the Leader, and go to bed. Anyone who needs access to a Kid Trunks can add me as a Friend and use him.

My Friend number is:
(Quote for number.)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I've been blazing through my reroll Broly account to be ready for the tournament on Friday. Old Kai was available in Babi's shop and I nearly sold my PHY SSR Piccolo for it. But it looks like he Dokkan's into a great support character - was enough to stop me from doing it.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I've been blazing through my reroll Broly account to be ready for the tournament on Friday. Old Kai was available in Babi's shop and I nearly sold my PHY SSR Piccolo for it. But it looks like he Dokkan's into a great support character - was enough to stop me from doing it.

Can you even dokkan broly by then?

Shanlei91

Can you even dokkan broly by then?

I should be able to Dokkan him on friday. I was lucky enough to pull the AGL guys from his banner, and got Saiyaman 2 medals before it ended, which after awakening them has given me a better team than my main had to beat Broly. I'll just need to net an Old Kai and STR medals.

Shouta

So, I had the DBZ itch and reinstalled the game. I didn't have my old account because of the way the data works but I didn't have anything good anyway.

Did a bunch of rolls using the 25 (+1 for device transfer mission) and only got a Super Saiyan Trunks until my last reroll. Picked up Zangya (SR), SS Trunks (SR), and Super Saiyan Adult Gohan (SSR).

Getting a SSR from a single is a nice way to start the game again, lol. Only problem is they're all Agility...

Savitar

Maybe you should keep rerolling, you can get much better cards, and you know, have some that are not all AGI. Cards like SS3 are out there now.

Got all ten of my medals to dokkan Broly! I thought about farming him since he always has some capsules on the sides that can be good for training or what not but decided that's too much to bother with. If nothing else if I get him some day I'll be ready to give him ze boost.

Shouta

But I saw the rates for SSRs on the Dokkan Reddit. ;_;

Also, holy smokes at the amount of cash some of those folks are throwing at this.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Rerolling isn't fun in this game. And that's after they increased the rates for SSRs. And if you get something decent you can use the rest on the guaranteed SSR pull.

then get a dupe and cry

Yeah, that Broly rate is hilarious. The Super Saiyan Gods were with me when I pulled him. I have expendable income, but I would never throw that much cash, let alone a quarter of what some people drop. But hey, whatever floats their boat. ^^

Sigh my pulls have been crap recently. If I'm gonna get Rs, at least make them the ones I need! :x I wish Slash of Respect AGL SSR Trunks had blazing battle link, would make Broly hell of a lot easier with his great links and passive.

Just decided to roll a Japan account for fun. Immediately got 196 Dragon Stones upon starting and managed to roll Gogeta, Gotenks, Broly, and Kaioken Goku. It was pretty bittersweet.

Shouta

196 stones!? lol

Stuck with SS Adult Gohan account because I was getting shit from the rerolling. The item gifts let me max level him.

Shanlei91

Just decided to roll a Japan account for fun. Immediately got 196 Dragon Stones upon starting and managed to roll Gogeta, Gotenks, Broly, and Kaioken Goku. It was pretty bittersweet.

gecZRP4.jpg

I'm jelly.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
There was also a discount during the weekend on a specific banner where your first multi is 30 stones and if you do the next two for 50 you get a fourth for free.

Did that and still didn't pull Gogeta :( Did get amazing Cell though

Yeah but the SA is pretty cool looking and I say that as someone sick of the normal version of the attack.

Thing is with that pull I've mostly pulled all the good SSR I had on jp. Making my jp account kind of whatever atm. And yeah the SA is cool, they thankfully didn't fix the visual glitch with the super when you don't kill with it

SIA5sod.jpg

Shouta

You should be, since he's one of the upcoming LR characters.

Oh, Legendary Rare? Interesting.

I loaded up JP for fun too and immediately got 198 Stones...

Rolled so many SSRs on top of the free ones you're given that my brain melted.

Got SS Bardock, Vegito and SSGSS Vegeta too... A ton of SRs too. I still have 41 stones left too. The difference in rates is staggering, lol.

chrono01

Did the special SSR guaranteed 50 Stone pull in Global/US. Got SS3 Goku.

I am OK with this.
Jealous! Congrats.

I need him to complete my SSG Goku team. Well, along with Kaioken Goku, of which I'll (hopefully) get during the next tournament. Not the AGL one, of course, but at least I'll have the same links.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Cool changes coming to the 8th World Tournament on jp. You get a pretty decent SR Bulma just for participating and a pretty good SSR SSJ GT Goku for reaching Beerus tier. The prize card is both SSR SSJ GT Vegeta and the Goku. Top 75k get the Vegeta and top 20 k get both. Golden SSR tickets comes at 10k

Since you get Goku for reaching Beerus tier there's less free stones during the tournament, but only like 3

Savitar

Did the special SSR guaranteed 50 Stone pull in Global/US. Got SS3 Goku.

I am OK with this.

I hate you. But only slightly less if you had gotten Broly.

Cool changes coming to the 8th World Tournament on jp. You get a pretty decent SR Bulma just for participating and a pretty good SSR SSJ GT Goku for reaching Beerus tier. The prize card is both SSR SSJ GT Vegeta and the Goku. Top 75k get the Vegeta and top 20 k get both. Golden SSR tickets comes at 10k

Since you get Goku for reaching Beerus tier there's less free stones during the tournament, but only like 3

Nice! This I like!

Guess I will put time into it again then.

SnakeEyes

Banned

Holy crap, that sounds amazing! Character cards out the wang!

Another cool thing about the JP tourneys is that they have special themed dev teams that are indicated by stars next to them. They tend to be group themed like an RoF Freeza team or all Metal Coolers. Apparently you get loads of points if you beat them as well.

And speaking of tourneys, I'm wondering if the tourney for GLB is still happening this weekend based on what was leaked. Normally they'd be advertising a few days out. I hope not because Valentine's day on top of just having a busy Friday-Sunday in general.

chrono01

Another cool thing about the JP tourneys is that they have special themed dev teams that are indicated by stars next to them. They tend to be group themed like an RoF Freeza team or all Metal Coolers. Apparently you get loads of points if you beat them as well.

And speaking of tourneys, I'm wondering if the tourney for GLB is still happening this weekend based on what was leaked. Normally they'd be advertising a few days out. I hope not because Valentine's day on top of just having a busy Friday-Sunday in general.
Haha, just as you posted this there's now an announcement in-game. No date, but I have a feeling that it's going to begin over the weekend.

yogloo

I just watched broly movie for the first time. God. That's one shitty movie.
All this time I really liked the concept of broly but the execution is so shit.

Dude is basically anime Hulk. Now Bio Broly, that's a movie! xD

Planning on running this team for WT. Primarily focused on getting Broly ki for all dem supers.

EjgiTgQl.jpg

Will switch between Roshi and Kaioken Goku depending on how it feels. Roshi has a passive +2 ki to all units when over 50% HP and Kaioken has "The Saiyan Lineage" link that gives +1 ki (plus side for the Over in a Flash link for Majin and SSJ3).

Gohan and SSJ Broly have "The Saiyan Lineage" link as well, plus Broly has a "Hardened Grudge" link that will give another +1 ki. If I can either find a friend or get a TEQ SSJ2 Goku that gives +2 ki to TEQ and STR as a passive, that'd be even better.

So at the very least when set up correctly, Broly will have 6 or potentially 7 ki to work with while keeping a somewhat rainbow team with Super and Extreme balance.

Aside from that, everyone else bar Roshi should OHKO dudes.

JJP12

I watched it for the first time last week and thought it was ok. Vegeta was such a coward and I loved when Piccolo called him out on it. Like some of the other movies, the sound track was pretty great during the fights. I still need to watch the second Broly movie.

denebj

Neo Member
I am going to try to find Broly Friend as well.
I might to do some clean up so I can get so guys :)
My tourney team is going to look like that:

BMCMPpN.png

Maxim726X

Got STR Broly, dokkaned him.

If anyone wants to friend me, look for this username. I'll help out as many peeps as I can. The culling of my friends list is overdue anyway.

Flambe

Got STR Broly, dokkaned him.

If anyone wants to friend me, look for this username. I'll help out as many peeps as I can. The culling of my friends list is overdue anyway.

Grats.

Just dropped a final 60 stones into the summon. 11 Rs, one shitty SR. That's enough for me =|

Savitar

The movies are not great no, they actually get worse. Bio Broly is...well it's feces. I can't believe how bad it is. Since the whole God concept came along and hair color rainbow is sorta a thing half wondering if Broly may one day show up.

Korins tower has been up for awhile, they must want people to get ready for the tournament.

SnakeEyes

Banned
SS Adult Gohan's Family Kamehameha sure packs a wallop. That passive skill really boosts it a lot, lol.
I've only been able to find one person using him as a leader, everyone else has been Goku or Goten. That being said, I finished my final Broly run today and now have 10x medals for when I eventually pull an STR Broly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom