• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL amazing! This is perfect since I'm going out in a bit. XD

Postpone it until after Valentine's pls. I think I was around 684 last time I checked.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It's back up, I checked after 8am this morning (an hour ago) and it was working. I'm playing currently.
Actually it's not back up, it's down for 24hrs like you said.

I want a better rank... >.>

Savitar

It's back up, I checked after 8am this morning (an hour ago) and it was working. I'm playing currently.
Actually it's not back up, it's down for 24hrs like you said.

I want a better rank... >.>

It's up.

Or else I'm playing on a g-g-g-g-ghost server!

That or I've died and this is a dream. Wait........dying and I get is playing games and posting on GAF?! I've done that for years damnit.

Maybe I'm only comatosed........

chrono01

Shit, if this keeps up, they may as well suspend the whole thing til next weekend :-/
Seriously, this is ridiculous. I feel bad for the people who just used a stone to replenish their stamina only to have maintenance suddenly hit. Thankfully, mine was natural stamina but even still...

It's tough to say. It's less than ideal to do tourneys on 60 stamina. But on the other hand this tourneys top 5000 prize is one of the better prize. Orb changer kaio Ken goku.

Thanks, even if it didn't sway my decision either way lol. Still torn on how to go about this esp since you mentioned that the reward goku is actually good. =|

Ignoring the server instability at the moment, if you've resolved to use Stones to get top 5000/100 wins, then I would just use Stones when I can. I'm only at 6 wins right now, but that was playing very sparingly today because of school. I think 15 wins per day is doable.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sweet, I'm now sub-5k. Time to maintain!
Couple-Maintaining-health-2.jpg

I just got 5 dragon stones, so I go to summon and the game crashes and now all my dragon stones are now gone.

Is there anyway to get them back?

lol.....:(

Savitar

If you activated the summon you got whatever it would have been.

Go to Team, Character List then click on the yellow box in the bottom left corner and click on Acquired and you'll see what it was.

Currently around 2300, I plan to win a character this time around.

One more thing.

Does anyone care about the GT summon.......I mean really?

If you activated the summon you got whatever it would have been.

Go to Team, Character List then click on the yellow box in the bottom left corner and click on Acquired and you'll see what it was.

Currently around 2300, I plan to win a character this time around.

One more thing.

Does anyone care about the GT summon.......I mean really?

The GT summons make saving stones really easy. No desire to pull at all lol.

Not when people know that Gogeta is coming next, that's for sure ;-)

We are a few ways away from that lol. I think Vegeto is next and then we shall see unless we are skipping ahead.

Right now at 7ish wins and almost sub 10k. I can't really grind till Tuesday when I have the day off. I wanna hit at least 30 wins by tomorrow night. Then begins the real grind.

Also the DB silver ticket summons are so bad. Keep getting Rs and maybe SRs if I'm lucky.

Savitar

I never realized it actually tells you how many other people are in what tiers. There were 1801 in the Supreme Kai tier and only 212 in the Beerus tier when I looked awhile ago.

Savitar

I go to bed around 1850 and wake up thinking if I'm around 2500 or so still good, see I'm 3500 plus BAH grind grind grind

Also so many AGI's, people fear the Broly

Kyou

man there's so many less rainbow teams this time in the tournament, making it hard for me to get points when their team is 5/7 AGL

Savitar

man there's so many less rainbow teams this time in the tournament, making it hard for me to get points when their team is 5/7 AGL

I've actually changed my team a bit to compensate for that a bit more. All AGI Teams are pretty annoying, especially when so many of mine are STR and up ones.

BrunoM

Well didn't play at all today and don't see myself getting to play tomorrow

Sitting at 4800s but will be gone only 30 wins ..
Gonna have 3 days to do 70 with work and all its gonna be way to hard

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Fucking hate the prelim round. Either everyone runs into the opposite corner while I don't have enough moves to make there before they kill each other, or I position myself directly between them and them actively move around me. Again I was screwed on my move choices since my lowest was 4 and lowest moves first

Kyou

Fucking hate the prelim round. Either everyone runs into the opposite corner while I don't have enough moves to make there before they kill each other, or I position myself directly between them and them actively move around me. Again I was screwed on my move choices since my lowest was 4 and lowest moves first
the biggest thing holding me back from really trying for 100 wins is the prelims.

I just dread having to do them, they're so annoying and boring.

1st round is really the worst. At 20 wins and about 10k. Have yet to use stones for energy. Gonna grind starting tomorrow night. 1/5 of the way there lol.

Savitar

Soon to be hitting 60 rounds done, working at getting back in the top 1000, made it into the low 900's last night, dropped to 1700 by the time I got up. I figure the weekdays shall impact the playing of some.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm setting low goals, just want to get top 30000 so I can get 3 more SSR tickets to do a pull. I'm only rank 51, so I'm short of a full stam bar for 1 whole tourney. At 10 wins now and rank mid-30k.

Cromat

Kind of a weird question but did anyone figure out what's common to all the characters that have The Innocents link skill? Seems so random. The androids, Trunks and Goten, Beerus and Whis... Can't think of something.

Haven't put in as much grind as the last two tourneys thanks to Valentine's Day weekend, but I've been sitting super pretty around 1000 thanks to Broly. So much time saved!

I'm setting low goals, just want to get top 30000 so I can get 3 more SSR tickets to do a pull. I'm only rank 51, so I'm short of a full stam bar for 1 whole tourney. At 10 wins now and rank mid-30k.

I'm doing the same, but the thing is I have to keep using all my stamina on the tournament. I keep dropping and gaining back the same rank. I guess it'll be like this for the whole tournament for me. I'm just doing the tournament for the easy levels.

Flashy

I hate when they run away the last few rounds then I win with one of them still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom