• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Hmm, I need more SRs or SSRs to train but I don't want to roll on Coora, lol. I guess I'll be saving my Dragon Stones for now and gathering some of the freebies from Event quests.

Savitar

Hmm, I need more SRs or SSRs to train but I don't want to roll on Coora, lol. I guess I'll be saving my Dragon Stones for now and gathering some of the freebies from Event quests.

Definitely best to wait, there are much better stuff to roll on bound to come around. Plus no doubt we'll see Broly again if you want him.

Shouta

Definitely best to wait, there are much better stuff to roll on bound to come around. Plus no doubt we'll see Broly again if you want him.

I could wait an eternity to try for Gogeta on Global! I have him on my JP account and he's boss.

Savitar

I could wait an eternity to try for Gogeta on Global! I have him on my JP account and he's boss.

I can only imagine, I'm probably one of the few here not playing on the JP version.

Someone here who does and is an expert in that sort of thing can probably give you an indication when he might show up.

They may also be able to point out some pixels and talk about Japan and shame.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Holy fuck, I just saw the LR SS3 Goku stats for the first time. That updated Passive ability is no joke, as well as a nice boost to the Leader skill!

Savitar

God, I love Launch in Mono STR team, I need that Bulma like yesterday.

I managed to get her from some silver tickets, go figure one pull I appreciated was better than the gold ones.

Thank Christ I already have a SS3 Goku, and have used previous Kais to up his Super o_O

I got a few Kais but no SS3 Goku to be found.

Was looking at how PHY Goku is for when get him tomorrow and saw he has one ability that will keep him out of my normal line up. He makes STR spheres into rainbow ones. Good if your up against an INT with an all PHY team but nothing but grief for STR characters you use. Same reason I removed STR Goten who I removed due to changing all PHY ones into spheres.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Was looking at how PHY Goku is for when get him tomorrow and saw he has one ability that will keep him out of my normal line up. He makes STR spheres into rainbow ones. Good if your up against an INT with an all PHY team but nothing but grief for STR characters you use. Same reason I removed STR Goten who I removed due to changing all PHY ones into spheres.
Yup, I don't need him for my usual Rainbow squad, but hey - he's a trophy :)

Cromat

Got my fifth silver SSR ticket. Here's what I'm hoping for:

SSG Goku
SSB Goku
Kaioken Goku
AGI Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan
Majin Vegeta
Turles
TEQ Whis
AGI SSB Vegeta

Just no repeats or STR please...

I'll update.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So I did my 2x Guaranteed SSR pulls...

PHY Majin Buu, and TEQ Super Buu.

Ehh, could be worse. Could have been dupes of shitty characters...

Troedler

Neo Member
Priorities... there is so much to do right now... are the Metal Cooras any good? Or should I farm this new Trunks? Another option would be to farm Int Coora for a better SA.

I probably go for the Metal Cooras since this event will not come back soon i guess.

yogloo

Dupe ultimate gohan. Sigh.
But got lucky on metal cooler summon.
I still find it funny how suddenly my int and phy teams are actually powerful now. Golden frieza, metal cooler, cell, spirit bomb goku, ultimate gohan and kaioken goku.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Also got a dupe Ultimate Gohan. Not pulling anymore until they update the pool.

Also three whole people got banned beneath where I was. So if you were holding out for people getting banned it's probably not much

Hey not a dupe! Got AGL SSB Vegeta. :) Not a bad haul with INT Golden Freeza and dupe SSR Kid Goku this tourney.

And I only went up 4 spots to 274, so mostly everyone above me was pretty legit.

Savitar

Did not expect the rewards to be handed out so soon, got my two PHY Goku's and leveled him up to max. Did my pull and honestly I wasn't expecting much, I mean I figured I could get a dupe or maybe a SSR that was very useful but just kinda okay ya know?

Got SSJ3 Goku.

Fuck yeah! I even did a crazy laugh at seeing him.

Tossed him two old Kai's to boost his super and got him almost awakened, need some of the second awakening badge annoyingly. Gave the other old kai SA booster to my SSB Goku who is now SA 9, I thought about having him be a full 10 but knew if I did that I'd get a dupe in my future soon enough, you know how that works.

Arrrammis

I ended up about rank 3750, which I'm happy with. The two GSSR pulls got me INT Perfect Cell and AGL Kid Buu. They're good cards, but they don't link with any of my other UR's atm, which kind of ruins it. Ah well, PHY kiaoken Goku is worth something.

I got kid buu and str beerus with my tickets. I really need a teq still but I'll be satisfied getting a natural str and an extreme AGL for my mono AGL. Will post pics when I get home. Also I went up 600 ranks from 4196 to 3560 or something like that. You'll see what I mean when I post the pics.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Did not expect the rewards to be handed out so soon, got my two PHY Goku's and leveled him up to max. Did my pull and honestly I wasn't expecting much, I mean I figured I could get a dupe or maybe a SSR that was very useful but just kinda okay ya know?

Got SSJ3 Goku.

Fuck yeah! I even did a crazy laugh at seeing him.

Tossed him two old Kai's to boost his super and got him almost awakened, need some of the second awakening badge annoyingly. Gave the other old kai SA booster to my SSB Goku who is now SA 9, I thought about having him be a full 10 but knew if I did that I'd get a dupe in my future soon enough, you know how that works.
Congrats! I used my Kais to get my SS3 Goku to SA Level 8 because I wanna have him maxed by the time his LR event rolls around.

Went from 5023 to 5009. Feels bad man.
Ooh man, so close! I feel for you, I really do :-(

I wouldn't mind not getting into the top 5000 so much if I didn't work so hard for it. I had two tough exams that week and just decided to grind out WT anyway. It was really exhausting, but I told myself three guaranteed SSRs was totally worth it. Now it kinda feels like I did all of that work for nothing. Thanks for the empathy though! I feel surprisingly bitter about it, but in the end, it's just a game. :]

Then again, I introduced my two friends to the game and they both got their Gokus today, hahahahahahaha. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little salty. But onward to better things! Gonna see if I can get that Coora and UR the one SSR I did get (SSJ2 AGL Goku).

Edit: It's also a bit funny because I made a post with my infant team on Reddit asking if I would be able to make it through the WT (before I really understood how it worked) and one guy told me not to bother and to "git gud" which I suppose translates to "be lucky and pull the SSRs you need."

Tournament team and ranking

Too many images to post. All the bottom pic scrubs have been fed to my SSRs so they are mostly gone. As you can see my TEQ needs more work.

Was hopeing for SSJ3 Goku and Majin Vegeta ideally. But Beerus links well with my SSG Goku and my SSGSSB Goku and Kid Buu is good with Majin Buu as well lol.

Edit: The first UR team was my major SSJ Team with the link and +25% leader skill. They got the majority of the wins of the tourney. The 2nd UR team was my natural SSRs only team that sadly can't cover much. 3rd team is my Rainbow UR that links really badly. New team will take some tinkering. :p

Savitar

Congrats! I used my Kais to get my SS3 Goku to SA Level 8 because I wanna have him maxed by the time his LR event rolls around.

Get him up to nine but keep it there or you'll get a dupe soon after for it is the way of the universe. The universe is a dick.

I could have had SSJ3 Goku fully done by now but I wasted those medals on his father, one more reason to dislike Bardock.

The cheater I mentioned earlier got the axe too, ahaha!

Flambe

Man have dumped Elder Kais into raising super on AGL SSGSS and AGL SSG Goku's so not sure if I should keep going that way or raise SS3 Goku for that LR too >.<

JJP12

My first gold ticket was a dupe AGL Teen Gohan but my second was Ultimate Gohan! Feels good to get him and PHY Kaioken Goku. Throw in that event Broly and suddenly my PHY team is a force to be reckoned with.

Looking at the cards for the events. Cell has the easiest one due to the good SSRs you can use vs him that are available now. People that have SSR Gohan are hella lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom