• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The link vs. Cell is no where near as important as it is vs. Broly. For Cell it just reduces how much Cell heals, where as with Broly it determines if you can damage him at all AND if you can take hits from him. If you block with a non-INT, even if it has the link, you'll probably be taking the same amount of damage as a character without the link.

Cell's link is probably unique since pretty much all of the non-Broly ones are "do more damage against this boss" effects

Cromat

Wow, looks like I'm doing pretty well with Cell's event! I have SSJ2 Gohan, SR 17 and 18 and the strike event Trunks, so I should be good. I also just got the INT Perfect Cell. I saw that his LR dokanned form isn't in the same league as TEQ Cell or Broly but I'm still excited for it.

LNBL

Holy shit! Ever since the GSSR pull celebration came up i've been trying to gather these damn 50 stones, finally hit 50 a bit ago and went for a pull.
TccdVaF.jpg

Ahhh so happy! Had none of those 3 yet

Savitar

Holy shit! Ever since the GSSR pull celebration came up i've been trying to gather these damn 50 stones, finally hit 50 a bit ago and went for a pull.

That's exceedingly great, seriously, all of them are top notch in their areas.

*Logs onto game and gets 49 items*

Tournament smournament.

Holy shit, you hit the jackpot. If you have SSG Goku, you are golden.

SnakeEyes

Banned

That is a fantastic summon, regardless of if they're dupes or not.

I pulled randomly and got SSR STR SSJ Goku! :D

Now my SSJ team is actually complete minus TEQ SSJ Goku being bad overall and can't be used with STR SSJ Goku. But a good TEQ pull should fix that.

SsGoDSs Vegeta, hippee ky-yay!

I have pratically every Vegeta available in the game, too bad I can't make a team of only Vegetas

You could totally do it! All I'd need is SSJ2 Vegeta and I'd have a full rainbow Vegeta team.

x2kQRTyl.jpg

There are soooo many normal Vegetas though. Shame scouter Vegeta is considered the same as RoF Vegeta and every other version.

blackseedboy

Neo Member
You could totally do it! All I'd need is SSJ2 Vegeta and I'd have a full rainbow Vegeta team.

x2kQRTyl.jpg

There are soooo many normal Vegetas though. Shame scouter Vegeta is considered the same as RoF Vegeta and every other version.

BUT I see a King Vegeta, I want only True Elite, Prince of all Sayans, one and only Vegeta lol

BUT I see a King Vegeta, I want only True Elite, Prince of all Sayans, one and only Vegeta lol

I only popped King Vegeta there because I couldn't do an all Vegeta team with SSJ2. Besides
in the latest DB Super episode, Vegeta was rocking a beard like daddy. ^^

Get out King Vegeta and put in Majin Vegeta SSJ 2 AGL?

Like I said in my original post:

SSJ2 Vegeta is the AGL one. He's not Majin, so it'd be different and available.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The link vs. Cell is no where near as important as it is vs. Broly. For Cell it just reduces how much Cell heals, where as with Broly it determines if you can damage him at all AND if you can take hits from him. If you block with a non-INT, even if it has the link, you'll probably be taking the same amount of damage as a character without the link.

So would this mean Super Saiyan 2 AGL Vegeta is worthless to bring to the fight? He has the link but Cell is Teq and even PHY Broly outshines that UR in regards to damage.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If you block with that card you might die in one hit. Cell attacks multiple times and is not predictable like Broly. He can even attack the same character multiple times in a turn

Savitar

If you need awakening medals for someone you got now's the time, all stages are up. Was able to get those darn Master Roshi ones for my SSJ 3 in no time.

Shouta

Man, I did that 30 Stone gatcha in JPN got that Family Kamehameha Gohan I have on Global, lol. I would just need SS3 Goku to basically be the same account...

denebj

Neo Member
My last GSSR ticket from the ranking got me a dupe Cell :-/ Disappointed.
At least my SSB is at SA 10 now because of the Elder Kai and he hits between 170k-230k+ that's pretty great ahahah

The Goku Kaioken is really good in the team with U.Gohan/Majin Vegeta and SSB Goku ! The amount of ki it provides, just let me super SSB Goku with 1 or 2 orbs and sometimes without ..... That's pretty neat :-O

Even with an STR, because of the Rainbow + SSJ links I can super without much difficulty so that's sweet, I was afraid about the passive with Kaioken but it turns out to be not bad at all !

I really need to get my hands onto a SSJ3 now . Soon I hope !

chrono01

...That's one amazing pull. Congrats! I desperately want/need SSJ3 Goku/Mystic Gohan for my SSG Goku team. :(

I just made my second GSSR pull from the previously-ended tournament. I know I'm a bit late, but I was busy/out of the city. The first one (for 100 wins) gave me Beerus (STR) and now the ranking one gave me Whis (TEQ). It seems the game really wants to give the Battle of the Gods characters, but at least they link well enough with SSG Goku. I was hoping for SSJ3 Goku/Mystic Gohan or Kaioken Goku (AGL), since the PHY Kaioken changes my STR orbs to Rainbow, which has a tendency to affect Beerus. At least there's only one STR unit on my team (the aforementioned Beerus) so it's not too bad. I also used the Old Kai on my SSG Goku, so he's currently at Special Level 3.

My current team is:

SSG Goku (Leader)
Majin Vegeta (TEQ)
Beerus (STR)
Whis (TEQ)
Kaioken Goku (PHY)
Golden Freeza (INT, Gatcha)

Ideally, I'd like to replace Golden Freeza with someone who links better with the other five, but I'll get there. I'm just happy to have a full UR team. It's something I didn't have with my first account (I re-rolled when SSG Goku was released), so it feels good.

Savitar

My current line up in no particular order......except that which I give.

Leader: SSJ 3 STR Goku
SSB AGI Goku
SSJ2 TEQ Goku
SSJ PHY Broly
SSJ INT Gohan
SSJ STR Goku with family SA

Some say it is highly Goku based.

Some would be correct.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Has anyone managed to get a full team of 5 Metal Coolers? I've been running the final mission for the last two days and have only seen 3/5 so far.

Has anyone managed to get a full team of 5 Metal Coolers? I've been running the final mission for the last two days and have only seen 3/5 so far.

I barely got it this morning. Took a lot of Z runs and luck. Lets say it took me near 400 kills to complete it and that's mostly skipping optional fights.

I've gotten STR and INT versions so far. Also pulled the multi on my other phone. Got SSJ3 Goku. Too bad I can't transfer units. Or I would be set lol. My regular account is still much better.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've gotten STR and INT versions so far. Also pulled the multi on my other phone. Got SSJ3 Goku. Too bad I can't transfer units. Or I would be set lol. My regular account is still much better.
I do think that if a Metal Cooler card drops, it's the element of the last enemy you kill. Problem is, I'm able to Dokkan Attack by the time I reach the final fight so I get them all in one fell swoop :D

denebj

Neo Member

Yes, I have all of them. I am about 800 kills and have all of them at least at SA 2 or 3. I awakened them all.
The drop rates are not too good, maybe 1-2 every 5 runs (You ca get 2 or 3 in one drop though)

If anyone is thinking of rerolling on global, now's the time! 42 stones to start off with from gifts + the GSSR pull at 50 stones!

I actually lost my old account when my phone reset and evefrything was wiped and was so discouraged. I guess I'll give it a shot.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It'll have next to his attack bubble a little plus thing that shows he'll heal. So it can happen whenever. Usually heals 100k. Not sure how much with Soul VS Soul. But if you stun him it just won't go off

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
It'll have next to his attack bubble a little plus thing that shows he'll heal. So it can happen whenever. Usually heals 100k. Not sure how much with Soul VS Soul. But if you stun him it just won't go off

Makes more sense to focus on stunning instead of bringing those soul vs soul characters then. Gives me an excuse to not focus on farming the strike Trunks, who definitely has the worst drop of any strike character so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom