• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogloo

Japan got super strikes event going on.
After dokkan, super elite Vegeta can go up to sa15. Awesome.
And the best part of this news, the mission has team cost limit. 100 max team cost including the friend unit. No more gogeta all day every day.

Lupercal

Banned
Japan got super strikes event going on.
After dokkan, super elite Vegeta can go up to sa15. Awesome.
And the best part of this news, the mission has team cost limit. 100 max team cost including the friend unit. No more gogeta all day every day.

100 max cost? Damn, a lot of Cell Jr's will be in play.

Ugh, I've not been able to download an update since the beginning of February. So lame. I think it's because I'm in China. Servers won't connect even with VPN. Guess I'm boned.

chrono01

Discount summon coming tomorrow and I spent all my stones last night on singles and got like nothing fuuuuuuuu
That's really cool, but personally I'm going to wait and see how the rates are first.

Thirty stones for a ten-pull is nice (I've read you can only summon ten times, so a single ten-pull or ten pulls at four stones each), but unless the rates are decent, I think I'll pass. At this point in the game, I'd rather use the thirty stones for stamina refreshes for a tournament, since if you rank high enough (and reach the GSSR ticket level in wins), you're guaranteed three SSR out of it. The odds of pulling three SSR in a single ten-pull? Not very likely. Granted, it's a lot more work doing the tournaments, but I don't mind.

Nice to see them doing it, though. If I see people get lucky I might be tempted, otherwise I'll just move on.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I see no reason for the rates to be different from any other summon at this point, especially with the analyses people do with each new summon. It's always the same thing. The only difference will be posting more "hey I got an ssr" on reddit because more people will probably decide to pull on the discount.

Savitar

Discount summon coming tomorrow and I spent all my stones last night on singles and got like nothing fuuuuuuuu

Nice.

BTW anyone have a list of all the characters that were available in the Japanese world tournaments? Wondering what ones we may have a pleasure to look forward to vying for.

Aurizen

That's really cool, but personally I'm going to wait and see how the rates are first.

Thirty stones for a ten-pull is nice (I've read you can only summon ten times, so a single ten-pull or ten pulls at four stones each), but unless the rates are decent, I think I'll pass. At this point in the game, I'd rather use the thirty stones for stamina refreshes for a tournament, since if you rank high enough (and reach the GSSR ticket level in wins), you're guaranteed three SSR out of it. The odds of pulling three SSR in a single ten-pull? Not very likely. Granted, it's a lot more work doing the tournaments, but I don't mind.

Nice to see them doing it, though. If I see people get lucky I might be tempted, otherwise I'll just move on.

is the discount gonna be permanent?

flak57

Curious if anyone knows the answer to this scenario -

turn 1:
General Blue does his two turn stun on Cell

turn 2 (cell still stunned from blue):
int Bulma does her two turn stun on cell

turn 3:
Is Cell still stunned here, from Bulma? Or can Bulma not even stun the already stunned Cell?

I have 1 of every cooler. Some of them are SA lvl 3 or higher lol. All of them have an SA lvl of 2 at the very least.

I just really need a good TEQ SSR pull to come my way. That Kid Buu was amazing for my AGL super team but Majin Vegeta would have been optimal. I wish I tried harder during the first tournament for that SSR TEQ Gohan. Wasn't very far from top 5k/10k if I used stones at all lol.

MiTYH

Did two 30-stone multipulls. Got a bunch of SRs, few new units, but nothing amazing. Probably should have saved the stones, but I've still got a lot of story mode on Hard to finish, then Zhard, so I'm not too worried. Still, I'd advise only one pull if you're doing them

Used 90 stones for Kid Buu. I've been hoarding stones, but seeing as I lack SSR units, I still feel the need to roll. I'm gonna hold off for now, though. 90 stones is no joke.

Savitar

Did five pulls, got SSR INT adult Gohan. Didn't have it before so I'm going to stop there and not push my luck any further because let's face it, it's a fools game to do so.

denebj

Neo Member
Got lucky with the the dicounted summon.
Did one multi , got SSR Goten, and couple of SR (STR Buffed roshi, TEQ Videl), but at least it is a new SSR.

I am going to try not to push my luck - I want that SSJ3 though.

EDIT :
Did 4 single as well, ended up with a dupe U Gohan :-O

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'm not confident enough to pull. We're about to enter into the next era of characters - nukers, orb changers, etc. I have 400 stones saved and feel like this is a ruse to get us to waste our stones then regret it when the new characters show up.

I pulled some for fun. Got about 3 SSR in 10 multi pull. Not to worry, I am nowhere near depleting all my F2P stones as I am only at Chapter 3 in hard/zhard.

I got both Kid Buu and Evil Buu, so I am satisfied. As well as SSJ2 AGL Teen Gohan. I need to awaken all 3 then level up. Got to prepare for that next tournament. Hopefully I can use a full UR party by then.

Shouta

90 stones. 1 SSR Super Saiyan 2 Goku. OOOF

No luck for me, lol. I'll try and get more stones while this is up though.

Kyou

thanks for taking the bullet on this guys, I think I'm not gonna pull. This reeks of a trap to get people to waste gems.

yogloo

30 stones. Fake broly trunks and ssj2 Vegeta. I can't complain.
For people on the edge of pulling, consider this another way. This is a rate up. Close to 70 percent rate up. This is the closest we can get to Japan rate for now.

No problem, I needed to beef up my party before the Tournament anyways. I just really wanted Mystic Gohan, but I got the SSRs not mentioned in the banner. I can't really complain about Kid Buu though, he's excellent.

Did 1 single summon got teq Frieza 3rd form. Tried one of the discount multi summons got ssr vegeta ssj2 agl, a few sr's I didn't have in there too. I'm happy lol. Weird thing is goku didn't go super saiyan and I got an ssr. Weird that goku appeared and said farewell friends Lol. I was like this is gonna be horrible pull, it it was decent.

Savitar

30 stones. Fake broly trunks and ssj2 Vegeta. I can't complain.
For people on the edge of pulling, consider this another way. This is a rate up. Close to 70 percent rate up. This is the closest we can get to Japan rate for now.

I read this and thought why the hell not, try a bit more. Got SSR INT Turles and SSR PHY Gohan.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I guess I did okay - I used 60 Stones and got quite a few SRs that I didn't have, so I hope they're useful for the upcoming LR events.

Savitar

Turns out I still do got a General Blue card after all, normally I used them to help train others. Ah well, shall save it for the Cell main rumble slam mania event.

Sooooo my friends and I went crazy and rolled everything we had. That's 180 stones for two people and 240 stones for the third. One only got fake Broly Trunks. Another one got Bardock, INT adult Gohan, Turles, and two other decent SSRs that I can't remember at the moment. Edit: It was a dupe INT teen Gohan and INT Perfect Cell.

I ended up with AGL SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Kid Buu. I also got SR TEQ Videl. Is she good? Should I be happy? This was on 180 stones, haha.

Sooooo my friends and I went crazy and rolled everything we had. That's 180 stones for two people and 240 stones for the third. One only got fake Broly Trunks. Another one got Bardock, INT adult Gohan, Turles, and two other decent SSRs that I can't remember at the moment. Edit: It was a dupe INT teen Gohan and INT Perfect Cell.

I ended up with AGL SSJ2 Teen Gohan and Kid Buu. I also got SR TEQ Videl. Is she good? Should I be happy? This was on 180 stones, haha.

That sounds about right. It seems like it's about 100 stones per SSR. You got Kid Buu, I would be satisfied with that. Which I am.

Kyou

is Kid Buu really good? I got him after the tournament and havent really used him since he doesn't slot into my current UR team

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Videl can dokkan to Saiyaman 2 who has the link against Broly and Buu. Which is important since you got Buu now.

is Kid Buu really good? I got him after the tournament and havent really used him since he doesn't slot into my current UR team

His leader skill and passive are awesome. He's one of the reasons the Broly fight was a cakewalk for me. He's a bit odd having low hp but a hp boosting leader skill. When he dokkans he fixes that and gets even better, near 10k health, 70% boost on hp for leader skill and heal 12% on passive. Supposedly a really annoying team to face during tournaments.

Just imagine, two LR Kid Buu as leader. 140% health boost. Each Kid Buu heals 12%. I think Kid Buu will be very important for the Gogeta boss battle in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom