• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So it looks like the SSR I got from my first pull is pretty decent (S-tier in the global rankings) so that's nice. Now I just gotta play the game more to level up and get higher max team cost so I can use all cool dudes.

Savitar

Next is :
gasha_top_banner_00060.png

Kyou

I dunno that I can do sub 5000 again, it was a miserable experience

but also Vegito doesnt look that interesting, guess I'll just hang on to them forever

SnakeEyes

Banned
So general consensus is that this Summon Event may not be worth it after all? Reason I ask is because I'd have to spend money at the point and time, and dunno if I want to for this event or wait for something else.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If you are limited on stones, the only times you should use them (in order):

1. Tournaments
2. Guaranteed SSR Banner
3. Dokkan Festival Banner
4. When you're going to quit the game
5. When you want to bitch about the game

Aurizen

I want him, but I'm not using any more stones until they fix our rates. If they never do, I'll just save them for Tournaments and Guaranteed SSR events.

yeah I'm desperately in need of a solid TEQ unit and PHY unit. So hopefully it'll be my luck.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Not sure if it was worth it. Got a dupe of SSR Int Cell but also got Int Bulma who can be added as a third stunner for my Cell team.

Should I train Cell's SA up or sell him to Baba?

Not sure if it was worth it. Got a dupe of SSR Int Cell but also got Int Bulma who can be added as a third stunner for my Cell team.

Should I train Cell's SA up or sell him to Baba?

I personally feel SA level is better than the rip off points baba gives you.

yogloo

Raise the Sa for all characters that don't have Sr equivalents. Otherwise sell them to baba.
Eventually you will get dupes for max Sa ssrs.

Aurizen

did the pull for 30 stones and got SSJ3 goku! and piccolo buu. hoping to get Vegeto!

Edit: didn't get him :( Ugh!! RNG!! whyyyyy.. gotten nearly 10 piccolo buu

chrono01

I saw people getting good results on Reddit, did the discount multi-pull, no SSR. Just SR, a few of them being dupes.

Why do I even bother anymore?

denebj

Neo Member
I did a multi with the 30 ds, I got a TEQ videl, dabura + piccolo buu ....

Then I decided to do a single ... Got farewell goku .... Baaam AGL SSJ2 Goku. Pretty happy with that !

I did an other multi + 5 Single, did not pull anything good. Should have stopped after the SSR ...

chrono01

Just come back when Gogeta arrives.
I seriously think I'm going to avoid any pull thread on Reddit and just pull whatever I get when Gogeta hits. I always have it in my mind to save them stones, but then I go to Reddit, seeing 90% of the community there getting 2-3 SSR in each pull, and then I try.

Instant regret.

I'm not going to do it anymore. I know I said I wouldn't before, but I mean it this time. DS only on tournaments and guaranteed SSR summons. I'll save everything for Gogeta. If I don't get anything decent along the way, or when Gogeta hits and I blow through everything, I'll probably delete the game from my phone and never look back.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's not that it's 90% of the community getting ssr. It's just that more people will decide to post that they get an SSR, when they get an SSR. And more people are willing to pull when there's a discount or a rate up or good unit featured. I wouldn't judge rates by how many posts you see on reddit

There's also the part where they can be lying

chrono01

It's not that it's 90% of the community getting ssr. It's just that more people will decide to post that they get an SSR, when they get an SSR. I wouldn't judge rates by how many posts you see on reddit

There's also the part where they can be lying
Oh, I know. People tend to post positive results over negative, but generally there's a mix of the two. This seemed more positive than usual, so I thought things would be different.

I was wrong.

And yes, lying is another possibility, as the Internet is full of people who find pleasure in trolling people. Regardless, my mind is now (permanently) set. Best of luck to everyone else, though, should they tempt fate.

Savitar

I don't think it's lying so much as people want to say what they got if they got something amazing, especially if it's a damn good card that people might drool over.

Looking at this talk I decided to chance it and see what happened if I did three single pulls, got all R's. Total regret.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh, I know. People tend to post positive results over negative, but generally there's a mix of the two. This seemed more positive than usual, so I thought things would be different.

I was wrong.

And yes, lying is another possibility, as the Internet is full of people who find pleasure in trolling people. Regardless, my mind is now (permanently) set. Best of luck to everyone else, though, should they tempt fate.
That one dude that posts the insane amount of rolls will post his results and it'll be the same as usual, bet on it.

chrono01

I don't think it's lying so much as people want to say what they got if they got something amazing, especially if it's a damn good card that people might drool over.

Looking at this talk I decided to chance it and see what happened if I did three single pulls, got all R's. Total regret.
:(

That one dude that posts the insane amount of rolls will post his results and it'll be the same as usual, bet on it.
That guy is doing us a great service. I await those numbers.

Unless you guys have specific rules when you want to roll (must be guaranteed SSR, Tournament rolls, Dokkan fest spawn, etc.), I think the discount roll is worth. Even if you don't get anything good, you could have spent 20 more stones for the same exact roll.

Savitar

Everything comes with a cost. Let's hope this makes you even.

Considering I had a long run of bad luck on pulls for a while then the last two weeks began to have some good luck again I figure by the time Gogeta comes out I'll have the same kind of luck I had with Broly.

As in none.

It's a vicious cycle.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I bought Stones to have enough to do the cheap multi-summon, and again I got a couple of SRs that I didn't have but nothing of actual value. I've resigned myself now to not spend Stones on them unless I have an abundance.

Considering I had a long run of bad luck on pulls for a while then the last two weeks began to have some good luck again I figure by the time Gogeta comes out I'll have the same kind of luck I had with Broly.

As in none.

It's a vicious cycle.
I've given up on everything until Gogeta comes out. My run recently has been so bad that I may as well try and accrue as much luck as possible that, by the time the Gogeta event releases, I'll be at peak luck and will pull him randomly like I did with my SS3 Goku.

Savitar

I bought Stones to have enough to do the cheap multi-summon, and again I got a couple of SRs that I didn't have but nothing of actual value. I've resigned myself now to not spend Stones on them unless I have an abundance.

I've given up on everything until Gogeta comes out. My run recently has been so bad that I may as well try and accrue as much luck as possible that, by the time the Gogeta event releases, I'll be at peak luck and will pull him randomly like I did with my SS3 Goku.

Do we have any idea when he's suppose to be out? Most thought the Cell event would be out by now and it's surely coming soon but when is still up in the air until we get the banners that say so like the Broly one did. I'm guessing Gogeta comes out some time after that which means still a bit of a wait yet.

And yeah it's probably not a bad idea to save up as much as one can to be ready when the time comes.

BTW, any one find that the second Hercule stage for money seems to give less than the first? Maybe it is just bad luck but so far it feels underwhelming.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Do we have any idea when he's suppose to be out? Most thought the Cell event would be out by now and it's surely coming soon but when is still up in the air until we get the banners that say so like the Broly one did. I'm guessing Gogeta comes out some time after that which means still a bit of a wait yet.

And yeah it's probably not a bad idea to save up as much as one can to be ready when the time comes.

BTW, any one find that the second Hercule stage for money seems to give less than the first? Maybe it is just bad luck but so far it feels underwhelming.
I think the short answer is he's ages away. The Cell event is probably going to release in the next two weeks or so, because we need to have both the Piccolo Strike and one more before the Event can start (they're units that have the Regen-cancel ability.)
I'm also not hurting for money so I haven't tried the 2nd Hercule stage higher than Normal yet, but it seems they're trying to make the Zeni tiles the main way to gain cash this time, whereas before it was beating the easy mobs and the ? tiles. I've got 20mil though so I'm not rushing to farm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom