• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

I think the short answer is he's ages away. The Cell event is probably going to release in the next two weeks or so, because we need to have both the Piccolo Strike and one more before the Event can start (they're units that have the Regen-cancel ability.)
I'm also not hurting for money so I haven't tried the 2nd Hercule stage higher than Normal yet, but it seems they're trying to make the Zeni tiles the main way to gain cash this time, whereas before it was beating the easy mobs and the ? tiles. I've got 20mil though so I'm not rushing to farm it.

Yeah I'd be surprised if we saw him until later in the year and as for Cell, well until we see the banner pop up for it the event won't probably start for two weeks from them so we another month maybe is my guess if we go by the whole Broly thing.

I tested it and yeah basically it amounted to getting the worse on the previous stage Zeni wise.

9 R's and an SR PHY Tien for the 30 pull. And the SR was the very last one that popped up. As if they were going to give me 10 Rs but remember that they promised at least one SR.

lol

SnakeEyes

Banned
9 R's and an SR PHY Tien for the 30 pull. And the SR was the very last one that popped up. As if they were going to give me 10 Rs but remember that they promised at least one SR.

lol
feels.jpg

yogloo

There's actually a hidden rate up for this pull. 4% instead of the usual 3% for ssrs.
All of you who didn't get anything are especially unlucky and doomed.

I didn't get anything too lol

Its even better if I get Broly because my new SSJ2 PHY Goku gives +2 ki to STR and PHY as a passive. So minimum of 5 ki with Broly lead. With the orb changing items regardless of color, easy 100 wins. :p

Nice! I had totally forgot my TEQ Golden Frieza gave +2 Ki to STR and TEQ passively as well during the last tourney. So now I my team looks like...

UR Broly
SSJ Broly (links give +2 ki)
AGL Roshi (+2 to all passive)
TEQ Golden Frieza (+2 to STR/TEQ)
Ultimate Gohan (+1 ki link with Broly)
whoever

yogloo

Just got ssj2 goku and majuub from this banner. How do you properly utilize majuub? It seems to me you need the whole buu gang to use him.

I finally got back into the game after I couldn't update for a month. Did the cheap multi summon and got two SSR vegeta's
One was the new SSj2 vegeta and the other was the shitty SSR phy ssj vegeta. But these are my second and third SSRs after Whis, so I'll take it... How good is Ssj2 vegeta?

SeppOCE

Is there some sort of starter guide I can find for this to follow it and fill out the early game as effectively as possible. Right now I'm rerolling on IOS and idk if im doing it right.

yogloo

Just got the ssj2 goku from this banner. Nice. My phy team is pretty beastly. Ultimate gohan, phy kaioken, spirit bomb, ssj2 goku.

SeppOCE

I just did the cheap multi summon and got two ssr's evil Buu and ssj God vegeta and I haven't even played the first mission yet. I'm not going to re roll for vegito anymore because this is the luckiest I'll get

Re-rolled again and got AGL SS2 Vegeta and INT Perfect Cell. I kind of like it more than the Evil/Fat Buu pull. Going to keep re-rolling though.

theta11

Got SSGSS Vegeta from 30 pull, first SSR I've gotten from pulling since SSR PHY Vegeta like when the game came out.

Pull kind of weird too, got like 7 SRs as well so really good pull overall.

Feelsgoodman

SnakeEyes

Banned
Argh, I'm just waiting for the Tien event now. I'm using my Stamina at the moment by trying to farm Kid Vegeta (only gotten 1 extra so far) and running Wayward Champion to build rank. I got my Piccolo to SA 10 within a day, so I guess I just got lucky... :-/

Savitar

Tomorrow the game is down for maintenance for quite a while, will we get the Cell Games?! Or another strike event likely for Tien and then Cell games next week maybe which makes most sense. Either way some people are suggesting that if you play you make transfer codes tonight just in case things get screwy.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Tomorrow the game is down for maintenance for quite a while, will we get the Cell Games?! Or another strike event likely for Tien and then Cell games next week maybe which makes most sense. Either way some people are suggesting that if you play you make transfer codes tonight just in case things get screwy.

I just did the Bojack quest event before the servers went down so that was added today I think?

First time posting in here.

What's the rule of thumb when picking between Ki+ leader skills or Atk/Def/HP+ leader skills. Don't know whether the Str or Agl SS2 Vegeta is better.

Savitar

I just did the Bojack quest event before the servers went down so that was added today I think?

It was added today or yesterday but we've had it up before. Mind you Bojack himself can only be gained via summon which sorta stinks.

Welcome to our little group of folk who shall now welcome you with the traditional gesture of welcoming by squatting and screaming for an hour!

What's the rule of thumb when picking between Ki+ leader skills or Atk/Def/HP+ leader skills. Don't know whether the Str or Agl SS2 Vegeta is better.

Go for Ki plus is what most people do. More Ki chance is more chance to do supers and supers are awesome! Not so much for your enemies......which is the point.

yogloo

In term of utility:
Damage reducer leader > ki leader > attack leader

Using double damage reducer leader is a sight to behold. Dual spirit bomb goku turns terror returns gohan into saibaman level.

It's funnest to play with dual ki leader though.

chrono01

I didn't know you played this. Welcome! I do hope it wasn't because of my...*ahem!*...addiction to gatcha games, I'd hate to be responsible for yet another victim. :eek:

Oh! The 2.6.2 update is live. Faster Item/Ki acquisition on the map, Dokkan Awakening page so you can see who can't/can't be Dokkan Awakened, silter on Character List page, team formation can now be changed before you enter a stage (finally!), among other things. I'm most excited for the increase in speed of picking up items. That slowed down the pace quite a bit.

Edit: I should clarify that, despite the update being live, the game is still maintenance for a while longer.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The other URs in the Cell Games Gacha Pull

12798865_1730786010474139_2155599757415246072_n.png

12799361_1730786013807472_378588925683865082_n.png

They're beef ravioli beefy.

The SS2 AGL Vegeta UR is so horrible. I thought I lucked out when I got him right after rerolling for Broly. I swapped him out for Max Powered Roshi for the +2 ki passive and the team works phenomenally better.
I wish I had better characters. :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The free 20 team cost with patch is amazing. I've been running with a random R pull in my last slot and now I can remedy that.

Meneses

Game just updated and now I can't get in, it's stuck on a "downloading" then "download failed, returning to title screen" loop.

Is there anything I can do / delete that won't cause me to erase my account?

The SSR AGL Vegeta.... wtf Bamco. Cell is TEQ, do you want people to lose?

Anyways enjoying the free stones and updated game. I also realized I have a shit ton of Dokkan awakened characters. I don't have some of the Friezas and Bojack really. Everyone else I actually have lol.

The SSR AGL Vegeta.... wtf Bamco. Cell is TEQ, do you want people to lose?

Anyways enjoying the free stones and updated game. I also realized I have a shit ton of Dokkan awakened characters. I don't have some of the Friezas and Bojack really. Everyone else I actually have lol.

Well Super Vegeta did job hard to Cell...

Well Super Vegeta did job hard to Cell...

LOL He only has himself to blame.

Anyways I reminded how bad my TEQs are trying to farm Tien. Such a pain to kill him due to bad links and synergy between my TEQs. Also TEQs have ridiculously low HP. I barely hit the 40k mark with my team unless partner leader skill buffs hp. Have to bring along my AGL SSJ2 Goku for Chaotzu too since the TEQs take extra damage otherwise.

Savitar

Got my Tien!

Maybe I'll use him for points to buy stuff.

They sped things up, that is so great and awesome! I look forward to hearing what else was in that update, it was big. The Cell stuff has to be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom