• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh cool, everyone is getting awesome summons. Was going to save all my stones for Gogeta but I can't resist...I'll pull just one multi!"

biQTqxK.jpg

So there I am, ready to post on here how much I hate you guys but then I decide to pull a yolo single.

mkLYuaP.png

Love you guys.

I just wish I hadn't used my Old Kais on Int Cell. At SA 4 he still hits for less than my SA10 Mecha Frieza. :-/

Edit: Just realized this means I need to do the cell event at least 20 times...BAH

Nice one! I'm gonna do the task of grinding out those AGL Cells/medals from the event as well and hope I can get my INT Cell to SA10 as well.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just spent all my stones (1 multi and 4 single) and got rekt, so I'm just gonna make a transfer code and start rerolling. I'm only rank 30 with one decent SSR as it is, and apparently you have enough stones for a multi on any new account right now.

Savitar

First pull, got PHY SSR Piccolo
Second pull got the STR Goku from the Broly event which already had.
The pull I just did got SSR PHY Trunks, SSR AGI Vegeta AND SSR Teq Cell. All the new ones.

I so freaking didn't expect that, I don't know if they increased the odds or my luck came back or what.

...........now if only can get Broly. I got all the medals.

The thing about the pulls is only the first one had Goku going SS, none of the others. The last two times I did get the Bye Guys thing pop.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Thank jeebus for Bluestacks. The 2nd download takes forever on my office wifi with my phone, its like 30 mins between rerolls there. It's pretty much instant on the pc.

So far I've had one double SSR pull (with red beerus) so i saved that transfer code, but i'm gonna keep going 4 da gold.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Thank jeebus for Bluestacks. The 2nd download takes forever on my office wifi with my phone, its like 30 mins between rerolls there. It's pretty much instant on the pc.

So far I've had one double SSR pull (with red beerus) so i saved that transfer code, but i'm gonna keep going 4 da gold.

Fresh account with Broly and Teq Cell!

First pull, got PHY SSR Piccolo
Second pull got the STR Goku from the Broly event which already had.
The pull I just did got SSR PHY Trunks, SSR AGI Vegeta AND SSR Teq Cell. All the new ones.

I so freaking didn't expect that, I don't know if they increased the odds or my luck came back or what.

...........now if only can get Broly. I got all the medals.

The thing about the pulls is only the first one had Goku going SS, none of the others. The last two times I did get the Bye Guys thing pop.

Nice! Plus a future LR in Piccolo... xD

Man, event Cell is a pushover in comparison to the Broly event. General Blue is da tru MVP. Only used 1 Senzu thanks to him.

UZ4E5IV.jpg

But man, the grind to get LR Cell to SA 10 is going to be rough!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Man, event Cell is a pushover in comparison to the Broly event. General Blue is da tru MVP. Only used 1 Senzu thanks to him.

He really is the best. Was expecting to have a rough time but Cell didn't hit me once with my rinky dink team.

u8Oh0zv.png

Takes forever to beat him though due to the pitiful damage.

denebj

Neo Member
Got lucky too !!

Did 2 multi, the first one Goku go to SSJ2 and I am like "Oh great" ... I am not paying attention and I got surprise with a dupe STR SSJ2 Gohan.
I do an other multi and got the TEQ Cell .. Pretty happy except I need to get 20 medals now because I have the INT Cell :-D

I wish I was that lucky with Broly ahahahaha

I did 3 Single and got 3 SR, the rates seems better :)

Anoregon

I did 3 Single and got 3 SR, the rates seems better :)

Yeah, in my current reroll spree most of my multi pulls are like half SR's, at least.

edit: lol, just had goku go SS3 for the first time today and it was my worst pull yet.

Savitar

There are a lot more SR's but there are still plenty of R's too so be aware of that.

I got a lot of Ginyu members that were SR and even Curi. CURI. That was like....really?

Anoregon

I've seen him a couple of times so far but I'm holding out for someone OP

Savitar

They might be pushing Cell a bit with him being more gainable, if nothing else to make some feel better after the Broly event that left some upset.

Swear for this getting Goku going SS for summons is a bad thing. Did one more pull and yeah, nothing but R's and SR's on that one. Tis my sign to stop.

Arrrammis

Man, I was all ready to come into the cell event and dokkan my INT Cell. Then I though I might as well try to pull Broly, since I got all the medals I needed to awaken him last time, but couldn't get the pull. Did a multi pull, got rainbow letters + ssj2 Goku. I was about to throw my phone across the room (ss2 has always only been SR's for me), and im glad I didn't! Got TEQ Cell, so I think I'm gonna get really tired of fight Cell for the medals to dokkan awaken the INT, TEQ, and farmable AGL Cells.

Savitar

I said it before and I'll say it again, I wish alternative teams were real useful, I got all the Cells now out currently minus their dokkan forms and they're good but my various Goku's, Vegetas, Gohans and all just still kick them around.

Anoregon

I got my best full so far - the power to shake the universe SS3 red Goku. That's definitely going to be my fallback transfer code if I don't get any crazy multi-SSR pulls by the end of the day.

Savitar

Dide three single pulls out of curiosity since had stones left for them, first was nothing, the last two Goku went SS and got to SS2 as well but only got two SR's that I already forgot what they were.

Arrrammis

Man, so far Cell is way harder than Broly. I have two fairly good stunners (Gen. Blue + Launch for always having a super attack, Bulma(Kid)), Mecha Frieza as a leader for the +3 Ki, then INT cell and INT Golden frieza(natural SSR) as my attackers. I have a INT final form Cooler and INT gohan(teen) that I could use, but Golden Frieza and Cell both have higher stats. Any changes that anyone can recommend?

Apparently the rates of pulling an SSR for Global is 6.75%. This is the highest they've ever been so I think it's a good time to reroll if your account is still young.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Man, people getting paid in Cells son!

I did a multi-summon before bed, and my pull looked almost identical to donkey show's, except I got the INT Perfect Cell in the pull :D

GKFinns

Huge question:

I finally got a Broly (Was shooting for a Cell but I'm happy)

Problem is, I cannot for the life of me seem to actually beat him in his level to get the awakening medals. He has way too much health and when he does his super I get wrecked and die. I have two characters that can disable rampage innately (Goku and Kid Trunks) alongside Mighty Mask and King Vegeta with the link skill to disable it, and two of my strongest AGL characters (SSJ2 Goku and Kaio Ken Goku) but I can't even seem to bring him down 1 life bar. Let alone all of them.

Any advice or help?

Anoregon

Do you want a teq cell reroll?

Kind of? I mean at this point I'm only rerolling to see if I can get a pair of badass pulls in one multi (Brolly or teq cell plus any other good SSR), as very few single pulls would be more worthwhile than the SS3 Goku I have on standby. He's still Z-tier in the reddit global list, and his Dokkan awaken is SS tier in Japan. He's at least as good as teq cell, and probably a better generic unit due to his saiyan links.

thaOwner

Kind of? I mean at this point I'm only rerolling to see if I can get a pair of badass pulls in one multi (Brolly or teq cell plus any other good SSR), as very few single pulls would be more worthwhile than the SS3 Goku I have on standby. He's still Z-tier in the reddit global list, and his Dokkan awaken is SS tier in Japan. He's at least as good as teq cell, and probably a better generic unit due to his saiyan links.

I didn't get brolly but managed to roll ssj3, Vegito and kaioken goku in a multi roll this morning. None of which I had before. Might keep it if o don't get anything better.

Anoregon

I didn't get brolly but managed to roll ssj3, Vegito and kaioken goku in a multi roll this morning. None of which I had before. Might keep it if o don't get anything better.

If I got Vegito and SS3 Goku in a multi pull I would definitely stop rolling. That's bananas.Shit, kaoioken goku (depending on which one i think) is really good too.

If you DO manage to somehow get something better, I'd use that transfer code :p

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Huge question:

I finally got a Broly (Was shooting for a Cell but I'm happy)

Problem is, I cannot for the life of me seem to actually beat him in his level to get the awakening medals. He has way too much health and when he does his super I get wrecked and die. I have two characters that can disable rampage innately (Goku and Kid Trunks) alongside Mighty Mask and King Vegeta with the link skill to disable it, and two of my strongest AGL characters (SSJ2 Goku and Kaio Ken Goku) but I can't even seem to bring him down 1 life bar. Let alone all of them.

Any advice or help?

Broly attacks every other turn. You'll want to set up your characters so characters with the link appear when he's attacking ->https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/positionstrategy

With this you'll be able to live through his attacks, try to block with AGL Kid Trunks always. If you have R AGL Trunks he's great to put in during his attacking turn too as he can also take hits. Ideally you have 5 characters with the link so you can hide 2 characters in the off turn, if you position them right these two will never see Broly on a turn he attacks. Since you have Kaioken I recommend setting Pikkon as leader and putting him next to Kaioken during the off turn. This will give Kaioken 5 ki. You want Kaioken to super every turn because he triples his attack everytime he does and it stacks.

Anoregon

The good rates tempt the pull, but I know I would restart without Gogeta.

It all depends on how many free stones new accounts are getting by the time Gogeta comes around. Right now every rerolled account can do a mulit, but when Gogeta comes out the amount of immediate gift stones might be significantly less, so it would be less worthwhile time investment.

Like, I'm probably not gonna bother if you can only do 3 pulls per fresh account.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It cannot be overstated how important AGL Kid Trunks is to beating Broly. I was constantly running into a brick wall trying to beat him, and I did a random multi-summon and got him, and after that it was smooth sailing. He really can make all the difference.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Beating Cell with General Blue is so easy, especially since you can reset the game to make sure the stun works lol

It all depends on how many free stones new accounts are getting by the time Gogeta comes around. Right now every rerolled account can do a mulit, but when Gogeta comes out the amount of immediate gift stones might be significantly less, so it would be less worthwhile time investment.

Like, I'm probably not gonna bother if you can only do 3 pulls per fresh account.

Well in japan Gogeta lined up with the one year anniversary and they gave out around 200 stones for that. I think we're on track for that to be the case with global too. Probably won't get the 200 stones though, since a chunk of those came from a twitter campaign I doubt we'll get

yogloo

Woof having a lot of trouble with perfect cell

Here's my team
Trunks doesn't belong there. Swap him with the hardest hitter you have. Try to get friend turles and you might just make it.
Svs link is pretty useless. Focus on stunning cell instead.

Kyou

Trunks doesn't belong there. Swap him with the hardest hitter you have. Try to get friend turles and you might just make it.

he has the regeneration blocker though

edit: I can swap him out for SSJ2 adult gohan if blocking regeneration isnt that big of a deal

Kyou

got it, thanks. I'll give it another go once my energy is back.

edit: also I'm curious, can you pick up extra medals on Cell's stage or is it just one per clear fullstop

chrono01

I hate how I only have like 4-5 friends on my list that are running INT leads. I can't refresh it either looking for a specific one, without wasting stamina on a quest. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom