• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point. If I keep the stone grind up I may be able to just get 4 pulls across each in total. That would be a great starting point for sure and should probably give a decent amount of SSR's to build teams around too. Fingers crossed for Rose Black next then!

Maybe giving contrary advice is unhelpful, but I'd pull on the Goku banner were I you. SV is still extremely useful, probably moreso than the other guys. So basically you're looking at a chance of SS4 Goku and SV (and Black) over Rose and SSBKK. It's kind of up to you but I'd go for a chance at Goku and SV, personally, in your shoes.

BrunoM

Woop reached 500 days on GLB, those 30 stones are very welcome
Congrats !!

I'm at 554 still my day one account f2p here will be rank 300 by tonight never farmed ranks lol said why not with 4x rank

Guess I'll do a box post in a few hours

LNBL

Congrats !!

I'm at 554 still my day one account f2p here will be rank 300 by tonight never farmed ranks lol said why not with 4x rank

Guess I'll do a box post in a few hours

Im only rank 197 haha, never went for the rank farming either :p I'm happy I sticked with my first account, even after missing out on Broly and Gogeta back in the day.

Maybe giving contrary advice is unhelpful, but I'd pull on the Goku banner were I you. SV is still extremely useful, probably moreso than the other guys. So basically you're looking at a chance of SS4 Goku and SV (and Black) over Rose and SSBKK. It's kind of up to you but I'd go for a chance at Goku and SV, personally, in your shoes.

Hmmm, good advice especially since SV's counter paired with SSJ4 could really elevate the team. I guess I'll have to see which one I feel lucky on when the stones roll round. If I can squeeze in 4 on each that should hopefully give me a good chance at walking away with some more of these dokkan exclusives. I managed to pull Rose 3 times in 4 pulls on my last account so hopefully this one is as lucky.

Woop reached 500 days on GLB, those 30 stones are very welcome.

Mah box if you want to check it out.

https://m.imgur.com/a/peA0J

Congrats man and good job holding on to your account for so long. You must have joined during the Cell/Bardock Banner roughly.

There are a lot of filler SRs you can safely sell to Baba if you want unless you are keeping them for collection purposes. Good AGL spread lol.

LNBL

Congrats man and good job holding on to your account for so long. You must have joined during the Cell/Bardock Banner roughly.

There are a lot of filler SRs you can safely sell to Baba if you want unless you are keeping them for collection purposes. Good AGL spread lol.

Haha yea, I should look into what's filler and what is not. I think after I got into the strike events, i got worried i'd sell good units :p.

Also yes, I actually got Bardock and SSJ 2 Goku from those banners and was so happy.

Think it was this one, but could also be before it if this one was a repeat banner.:

maxresdefault.jpg

Omega Shenron or Buuhan? And yes i am weak and couldnt resist it but i did pull ssj4 goku lol.

If you plan to build around Goku, Omega still fits in pretty well due to his GT link.

As leaders go, all else being equal, Buuhan is probably better. idk, might not be a bad idea to hedge your bets and get Buuhan if your STR team is already strong.

Omega Shenron or Buuhan? And yes i am weak and couldnt resist it but i did pull ssj4 goku lol.

Well if the INT NeoGod as they call it on Reddit comes out soon, you might have wanted to go with Buuhan lol.

Its up to you though. I prefer Buuhan but you already have SSJ4 Goku so thats an easy fit for Omega Shenron.

BrunoM

So after 554 days I got to rank 300 lol
My day one account dido t habe any godless until the Christmas banner and no Gogeta until then here my f2p box any thoughts ?
20170201_193648.png

20170201_201706.png

20170201_201827.png

20170201_201939.png

20170201_202049.png

20170201_202155.png

20170201_202315.png

20170201_202818.png

Using the blue stone? Omega works ok on a SSJ4 Goku team, even though he gets less ki and stats from the leader skill he has Shocking Speed and GT to link with people.

If you plan to build around Goku, Omega still fits in pretty well due to his GT link.

As leaders go, all else being equal, Buuhan is probably better. idk, might not be a bad idea to hedge your bets and get Buuhan if your STR team is already strong.

Well if the INT NeoGod as they call it on Reddit comes out soon, you might have wanted to go with Buuhan lol.

Its up to you though. I prefer Buuhan but you already have SSJ4 Goku so thats an easy fit for Omega Shenron.

Thanks for the response. My STR and INT teams are pretty rough looking lol

screenshot_20170201-21orzd.png

screenshot_20170201-2maq6w.png

Thanks for the response. My STR and INT teams are pretty rough looking lol

screenshot_20170201-21orzd.png

screenshot_20170201-2maq6w.png

Wow those STR units are no joke. I don't think you need Omega Shenron with all those good STR URs you have and most of them are Dokkans.

I recommend going for the Buuhan to buff up your INT for those pesky TEQ events even if STR SSJ4 Goku can power through them.

MisterMac

Think I am done rerolling on JP. I have an account with
SSJ4 Vegeta and Super Vegito. Guess I will grind as many stones as I can and try to get Rosé off the Vegeta banner now.

Meneses

For the past couple days i've only done the 3 fights to get the stone and haven't touched the game apart from that.

Feels kinda liberating.

MiTYH

For the past couple days i've only done the 3 fights to get the stone and haven't touched the game apart from that.

Feels kinda liberating.

Same. I'm kind of at a standstill. I've been doing some gem farming, but with the exp I keep leveling up (first world problem). Today though I decided to farm a second set of Battle of the Gods medals to dokkan, again, this PHY Goku since it's almost ready to combine and max out the SA. It's different to do and doesnt level me up. It'll help when Fire Emblem is globally released since that'll take my time today

Meneses

Same. I'm kind of at a standstill. I've been doing some gem farming, but with the exp I keep leveling up (first world problem). Today though I decided to farm a second set of Battle of the Gods medals to dokkan, again, this PHY Goku since it's almost ready to combine and max out the SA. It's different to do and doesnt level me up. It'll help when Fire Emblem is globally released since that'll take my time today

My morning was spent fiddling with Fire Emblem (it's out in Europe). Seems alright, but I don't know if i'll stick to it. It's too "nu-Fire Emblem" for my taste, which makes sense since these last two games in that style were the most popular with the masses.

I'm also in that "I should farm more medals to dokkan this shitty Goku I keep getting from pulls" boat, but i'm realistically never gonna use it so I just won't bother lol. I dokkaned one at SA1 back near the start of my account, before I even knew what SA really meant,, but even then I hardly ever used it.

Well got Rose off the Veggie banner to go with my shiny new SSJ4. (I tried watching GT again last night. I regret everything.)

Now to go for 4 pulls on the Goku banner and see if I can get SV or maybe even Goku. To be fair I'd be happy with just a few more AGL units like SSB goku to fill out the team a bit more.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Messing around with the dbzspace pull simulator is a good way to simultaneously discourage you from pulling as you get 10 junk multi's in a row, but also make you mad that you never get that rare 5-SSR pull in real life.

Going by that, I'll only need 800 stones to get SSJ4 Vegeta and SSB Vegito when it hits global!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Going by that, I'll only need 800 stones to get SSJ4 Vegeta and SSB Vegito when it hits global!

After I blew 1k stones and didn't get Super Vegito, I stopped believing in "all I need is X stones!"

Bamco spies got your number haha holy shit

What can I say, I'm a mark.

What are you talking about?! You got God Guldo!

DUPE :(

I'm very sorry. On one hand the pull I posted was my third one.

Ok, to be fair, right after my post I did a 4th pull:

hb3S10m.jpg

And then this morning did 4 more single pulls and got exactly who I wanted.

v5b8F5Z.jpg

So thanks for the inspiration to pull. About 250 stones and now I can nuke in WT, have the SSB Nuke duo and have a reason to keep running the Gotenks event a million more times.

Well got Rose off the Veggie banner to go with my shiny new SSJ4. (I tried watching GT again last night. I regret everything.)

Now to go for 4 pulls on the Goku banner and see if I can get SV or maybe even Goku. To be fair I'd be happy with just a few more AGL units like SSB goku to fill out the team a bit more.

Nice! Did you pull using the account I gave you or was this a new one?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
After I blew 1k stones and didn't get Super Vegito, I stopped believing in "all I need is X stones!"

Well I was being cheeky anyway. I did another run where it took 1450 stones to see Vegeta, lol.

But yeah I've been burned enough on this teq banner so I'm done with it. Gonna go back to farming stones a bit and hopefully land at enough for 3-4 multis on omega shenron as there is much needed stuff there for both my agi and str teams.

Skii

Nice job!

Hopefully you can get SV now giving you the three most important units for the AGL team. Not a bad way to start. Then you can just save stones for the next big god lead or anniversary.

Nice! Did you pull using the account I gave you or was this a new one?

That was the account you gave me. Cut it a bit close with the first 2 summons being all R and SR, but then the last three from the free one were all SSR and the last was Rose. Considering the bad luck on those first two sets, I'm now feeling pretty lucky with the other banner today. Finger crossed.

Nice job!

Hopefully you can get SV now giving you the three most important units for the AGL team. Not a bad way to start. Then you can just save stones for the next big god lead or anniversary.

Yeah I was thinking I'll probably just save up for whatever big banner comes next. Unless SSJ4 Gogeta ends up being even more OP I can see this being the new SV meta that may stick for a while, at least I hope.

That was the account you gave me. Cut it a bit close with the first 2 summons being all R and SR, but then the last three from the free one were all SSR and the last was Rose. Considering the bad luck on those first two sets, I'm now feeling pretty lucky with the other banner today. Finger crossed.

Sweet! Glad to hear it's worked out. :) I'm still pulling hoping to grab multis with SSJ4 and Rose, but the closest I got so far SSJ4 and STR Good Buu. :S Every other multi I got was with Vegito Blue and Pan. So I have around 5 accounts with SSJ4 to hopefully pull Rose in the event I give up rerolling. xD

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

hb3S10m.jpg

v5b8F5Z.jpg

So thanks for the inspiration to pull. About 250 stones and now I can nuke in WT, have the SSB Nuke duo and have a reason to keep running the Gotenks event a million more times.
Nice. I hadn't realized the nuke combo is just in there like that. Pikkon and Whis are also both on the banner so that's good too.

Sweet! Glad to hear it's worked out. :) I'm still pulling hoping to grab multis with SSJ4 and Rose, but the closest I got so far SSJ4 and STR Good Buu. :S Every other multi I got was with Vegito Blue and Pan. So I have around 5 accounts with SSJ4 to hopefully pull Rose in the event I give up rerolling. xD

Thanks! I was super hyped when I saw Rose drop. Well on my way to the first roll for SV too so should be testing if my luck holds out soon. Heh, that's the exact method I went with for my global reroll. I was close to giving up hope and going with an SV/AGL GF roll but then on the last day I got the perfect roll. Fingers crossed you get them both in one.

hb3S10m.jpg

v5b8F5Z.jpg

Much nicer pulls. =)

Although in the end, it did come back to this anyways:

Cause you DO need all them stones lol

Anoregon

Noooooo. I was one stone from a pull when the maintenance struck. That's not the end of the banners on JPN is it?

Don't banners always last for at least a week? Hasn't it only been like a day?

not feeling FE Heroes at all. thank u wallet gods. It's probably because I have zero attachment to the FE franchise. Not like Dokkan would be awesome with generic characters I never heard of, although I do genuinely like the teambuilding aspect.

Ashodin

not feeling FE Heroes at all. thank u wallet gods. It's probably because I have zero attachment to the FE franchise. Not like Dokkan would be awesome with generic characters I never heard of, although I do genuinely like the teambuilding aspect.

I only have attachment to Awakening in the FE universe (Haven't played Conquest yet) so the game doesn't excite me as much as Dokkan, but the gameplay is tight.

Ashodin

Is AGL Great Saiyaman worth getting or is he just there as an AGL mini god option?

Hope there's something new revealed in Super to top them as meta. SS4 looks like hot trash.

Fully expecting a new Gohan, new Gods, new Kais... there's tons of new stuff coming.

Hope there's something new revealed in Super to top them as meta. SS4 looks like hot trash.

I'll just restate my probably unpopular opinion that I prefer SS4 aesthetically over SS3, which is a crime against character design. GTs designs are mediocre overall too but SS3 just gives me an aneurysm.

As for Saiyaman Gohan, he's a poor man's god lead stand-in, not worth getting for any other reason except if you need to fill out a team with another shocking speed linker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom