• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my STR team is trash, really need more STR characters. Also just need an UR STR & AGL Super Sealer (if they exist) and I got one for each colour.
Edit: I have Buutenks actually, but he's SA5 and I'm probably gonna get more of him so I'm not DAing him yet.

Aiii

So not worth it
Here I am mildly struggling through the Vegeta Dokkan event with dual SSJ4 Vegeta leads (non-dokkan) and getting slightly annoyed at it... Then I realise this is Super2 difficulty, and it's actually kind of underwhelming now. New meta indeed.

Having over 200k HP helps a lot, of course.

I once ran with a Dokkan'd SSJ4 Vegeta, that was pretty insane.

I have a ton to Dokkan, too. I have to get 147 SSJ4 Vegeta medals, and 147 SSJ4 Goku medals all in all to Dokkan all the things. First to get Vegeta done, the Goku event being STR should be pretty doable after that.

And Buuhan, have to farm him to 10SA and dokkan him as well.

-edit: All these rerollers overloading the servers are getting on my nerves though, it's very hard to farm shit like this.

Meneses

It's over...the GF grind is finally over...is SSBKK harder than GF D:?

SSBKK gave me more trouble than any other Dokkan Event with Mono AGL.

Switching to Skinnytenks made it a bit easier but the problem was finding a Godtenks friend.

Might try it with Baba Krillin when the event comes back.

SSBKK gave me more trouble than any other Dokkan Event with Mono AGL.

Switching to Skinnytenks made it a bit easier but the problem was finding a Godtenks friend.

Might try it with Baba Krillin when the event comes back.
Can't afford baba Krillin :(. Those units are mad expensive and I have no way to get loads of baba points. Wish I grinded more UR Goku's...

Meneses

I have done Beerus 27 times in the last week or whatever. I am so done with this event for the rest of time. Good thing it's incredibly easy.

I've been doing Gotenks in order to get medals to awaken a couple kids I have so I can feed them to PHY Gotenks, I can't even look at that stupid face anymore.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
God fucking dammit. I do a multi on the teq banner this morning in the hopes of getting something to beef up my Gotenks team, and get SS2 Goku. Of course the fucking heroes/villains event ended last night so I can't awaken him for god fucking knows how long, so instead of being a much needed, significant upgrade he's just kind of whatever.

Fuck this game. Fuck it forever.

God fucking dammit. I do a multi on the teq banner this morning in the hopes of getting something to beef up my Gotenks team, and get SS2 Goku. Of course the fucking heroes/villains event ended last night so I can't awaken him for god fucking knows how long, so instead of being a much needed, significant upgrade he's just kind of whatever.

Fuck this game. Fuck it forever.

original.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Vegeta is mental. Even at SA1 and not at max level he hits 500k+ supers on weaker targets, and he tanks like a mofo.

Haven't run Goku yet, but geez, loving Vegeta here.

Currently running Rose on my Vegeta team, his ki-boost, links and damage are just too good to leave him off, working out well, still hitting 235k HP atm with double SSJ4 Vegeta's.

Rerolled a couple times in JP and got on individual accounts 1) Rose, 2) SSJ4 Veggie, 3) SSJ4 Veggie. Want them both in a single reroll! >:O

What's the fastest way to get 30 stones since we got 71 for log in aside from blazing through the story mode?

Maxim726X

So when should we be expecting those sweet ticket summons on Global?

It's gotta be close, at this point. After Omega Shenron?

Need me some Godtenks.

Skii

Clearly the reason they released SSJ4 early was because they knew their servers wouldn't be able to handle it. It crumbles during the daily log in lol. Hoping we get some bulk stone compensation for all these maintenance problems. It really isn't acceptable.

Rerolled a couple times in JP and got on individual accounts 1) Rose, 2) SSJ4 Veggie, 3) SSJ4 Veggie. Want them both in a single reroll! >:O

What's the fastest way to get 30 stones since we got 71 for log in aside from blazing through the story mode?

Beat up to act 2 while getting the dragonballs and completing those 17 intro missions from king kai. Cash in both for 10 stones each and you'll have got another 10 or so from the missions. I'm going to my free pull and deciding what to do.

So far I have Rose 3 times and Vegito blue. If those next 2 pulls bring in the Veggie I'll stick with this. The new meta is killing my interest overall a bit though since it seems an anniversary reroll is the best way to go on global too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Anyway, I bought that 100 gem Piccolo since I've seen some teq teams use him for the Gotenks event. This is probably the best team I can manage (bunny bulma is for super sealing)

Any hope of actually getting some Gotenks medals with this?

Aiii

So not worth it
SSJ4 Goku is a joke on Super2 with dual Vegeta's lol. First phase is AGL and the others are STR and you just wreck him and his shitton of health bars. With SV and both Vegeta's only taking double digit damage you need one Senzu or Dende and done.

Hope the anime takes note. Long live Vegeta.

JPN hates my ass. Got all dokkan exclusives on the Vegeta banner but the man himself along with AGL SSB Goku and AGL great ape Turles. Dunno whether to stick with this account or continue with the long rerolls.

It's all very demoralising when I freaking hate SSJ4 and everything else just feels like a joke compared to it. Not even Rose Black can hold a candle to it.

JPN hates my ass. Got all dokkan exclusives on the Vegeta banner but the man himself along with AGL SSB Goku and AGL great ape Turles. Dunno whether to stick with this account or continue with the long rerolls.

It's all very demoralising when I freaking hate SSJ4 and everything else just feels like a joke compared to it. Not even Rose Black can hold a candle to it.
Did you want to roll with one of my spares? It only has SS4 Veggie though.

You only need 1 of the SSJ4s and maybe 1 of the appropriate types of support from your Mutli. Don't break your back trying to get greedy for both SSJ4s lol.

Its funny how we are going to SSJ4s in JP while Global is about to get Omega Shenron who SSJ4 Goku shits all over for the most part.

Anoregon

Any hope of actually getting some Gotenks medals with this?

In case anyone was curious, the answer still appears to be no. I got him to almost his last life bar with some pretty shit RNG at least (He only went to the non-SS str phase once)

Kids are still a pretty major cockblock. I can get to the final SS3 fight without using items but I start it with like 1/3 HP.

Played around a bit with the SV/rose account, I really hope they bring those game speed improvements to Global lickety-split. But I don't think I'm gonna stick with JP, I just can't do 2 accounts, and I've put too much time (and some money) into global to just abandon it. We'll get all this stuff eventually anyway. Kinda sucks that rerollers can start with the meta-defining cards every time, but oh well, that's the nature of the beast.

Skii

Played around a bit with the SV/rose account, I really hope they bring those game speed improvements to Global lickety-split. But I don't think I'm gonna stick with JP, I just can't do 2 accounts, and I've put too much time (and some money) into global to just abandon it. We'll get all this stuff eventually anyway. Kinda sucks that rerollers can start with the meta-defining cards every time, but oh well, that's the nature of the beast.

It's mainly reddit's fault because one of their mods has millions of accounts with stones accrued from every log in event because he's managed to break down the game into core assets meaning no animations needed for anything. That makes rerolling incredibly quick for any big event. And the prices are so competitive that even normal people who reroll have no chance of selling their accounts lol. I have to admit I bought my global account from there because it was that good for the price.

If you have a god lead, just save your stones for SSJ4 because both banners are amazing. If you don't, I'd recommend holding on and doing 4 multis on the BV/Rose banner.

Aiii

So not worth it
That would be awesome! As much as I love Rose Black he's probably of little use to SS4 Veggie in the grand scheme. Even tried a fresh install on my desktop to no avail so that would be a huge help.

I consider Rose a vital part of a SSJ4 Vegeta team, actually. Great links, no problem getting ki and very strong all around.

Skii

Why not use the dupe system? Pikkon could get a rebirth or be part of a dokkanfest at any time making him a staple for TEQ teams... Oh well.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why not use the dupe system? Pikkon could get a rebirth or be part of a dokkanfest at any time making him a staple for TEQ teams... Oh well.

Eh, kinda tight on space. Also they way you collect orbs is dumb and would take forever for me to even get to Pikkon. And that Kaioken Rebirth basically let's me know they'll likely never change Flat attack boosts to percentage based so it's not like his damage will really go up that much even with the ability system.

I would love for Whis to get a rebirth more than Pikkon. Ideally they give Whis greatly lowering attack and give Pikkon Supreme damage, that's all I really ask for.

Skii

Eh, kinda tight on space. Also they way you collect orbs is dumb and would take forever for me to even get to Pikkon. And that Kaioken Rebirth basically let's me know they'll likely never change Flat attack boosts to percentage based so it's not like his damage will really go up that much even with the ability system.

I would love for Whis to get a rebirth more than Pikkon. Ideally they give Whis greatly lowering attack and give Pikkon Supreme damage, that's all I really ask for.

I think Whis and SSG are almost guaranteed to get dokkanfest soon. All the SSRs for them are pretty old now so they could definitely use a bump. SSG AGL would just be OP with a dokkan.

If the game added PvP or something akin to that and it isn't the WT then rerolling would be more detrimental to the user.

Imagine you get SSJ4 Vegeta but have crap support units. You would get crushed in PvP vs a decent team that doesn't even have SSJ4 Vegeta.

Of course the game doesn't work like that atm but you never know in the future. Also the tickets thing making a comeback later on would bite the people that got new accounts hard.

Rerolling is mainly for people that are F2P and have no issue abandoning their old account that was made of free units anyways.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think Whis and SSG are almost guaranteed to get dokkanfest soon. All the SSRs for them are pretty old now so they could definitely use a bump. SSG AGL would just be OP with a dokkan.

I think Whis is an important enough character to get a dokkan fest. But that whole him not fighting ever thing makes me skeptical.

Anoregon

At the rate I'm going I'll continue to have a god lead but no team or a decent team with no god lead for every color by the time the SSJ4's roll around. And at that point I might as well just try rerolling for an SSJ4+ rose or some shit. Super fun.

Sent you a PM ^^

Thanks again!

Hmmm now gotta make a decision on what to do. Continue towards the free pull on the Vegeta banner or swap over to the Goku banner. What would others here do if they already had Vegeta but none of the other Dokkan Exclusives from that banner? Is Rose Black that worthwhile or would the stones be better spent chasing SV and maybe even SSJ4 Goku?

Whis probably needs a part in some story arc where he unleashes a fraction of his power and obliterates someone. Otherwise there's nothing they can really use as a base for a dokkanfest. So far all he's really done is rewind time and stuff his face.

Skii

I think Whis is an important enough character to get a dokkan fest. But that whole him not fighting ever thing makes me skeptical.

Whis probably needs a part in some story arc where he unleashes a fraction of his power and obliterates someone. Otherwise there's nothing they can really use as a base for a dokkanfest. So far all he's really done is rewind time and stuff his face.

Yeah you guys are right. He hasn't really done anything in Super and they're probably waiting for him to actually have an arc centred around him before doing a dokkanfest. They might just do a rebirth of his INT unit in the meantime.

Thanks again!

Hmmm now gotta make a decision on what to do. Continue towards the free pull on the Vegeta banner or swap over to the Goku banner. What would others here do if they already had Vegeta but none of the other Dokkan Exclusives from that banner? Is Rose Black that worthwhile or would the stones be better spent chasing SV and maybe even SSJ4 Goku?

Well, Rose and VB are still two of the best cards in the game and are absolutely vital to their mono teams as well as their extreme/super team respectively. I'd definitely suggest pulling for them as well as trying for Super Vegito on the other banner if you have SSJ4 Vegeta. At worst, you might pull SSJ4 Goku. You should have enough time to grind another 8 pulls from these banners before the bonus is up.

Well, Rose and VB are still two of the best cards in the game and are absolutely vital to their mono teams as well as their extreme/super team respectively. I'd definitely suggest pulling for them as well as trying for Super Vegito on the other banner if you have SSJ4 Vegeta. At worst, you might pull SSJ4 Goku. You should have enough time to grind another 8 pulls from these banners before the bonus is up.

That's a good point. If I keep the stone grind up I may be able to just get 4 pulls across each in total. That would be a great starting point for sure and should probably give a decent amount of SSR's to build teams around too. Fingers crossed for Rose Black next then!

Anoregon

What are you talking about?! You got God Guldo!

I did a 2nd multi a little while ago and it was about the same as that. Bandai really wants to make sure I can't complete a mono team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom