• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is something wrong the the JPN version? I keep getting network error when I try to log in.

Edit: Whoooo! Just pulled SV too. Think I'm done with these banners now. Ended with 2x SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 GT Goku, Gogeta, SSJ4 Veggie, SV, and Rose Black plus a few less notable SSR's too.

Is something wrong the the JPN version? I keep getting network error when I try to log in.

Edit: Whoooo! Just pulled SV too. Think I'm done with these banners now. Ended with 2x SSJ4 Goku, SSJ3 GT Goku, Gogeta, SSJ4 Veggie, SV, and Rose Black plus a few less notable SSR's too.

Damn dude, you're set. but I can't log in to JPN either, so it's not just you. It's been down all day.

Damn dude, you're set. but I can't log in to JPN either, so it's not just you. It's been down all day.

It actually worked in the end for me. If you keep spamming through the network error it should slowly push the loading bar up bit by bit, provided you don't get hit with the maintenance warning.

They just gave out 40 more stones and a load of dupe items so I guess the servers are being brutalised by people going for that perfect roll.

edit: I've decided to grind out 35 GF medals on Z-hard, 2 at a time. PLease pray for me.

Wasn't so bad, spent 2 stones last night to get some more runs in, and got lots of free stam refills thanks to the bonus EXP. Done w/ this. Well, some day I'll probably get the medals to dokkan INT GF too, but i can't be bothered right now.

Haha poor JPN servers going through bi-hourly maintenance practically. And even though I didn't pull SSJ4 Goku, I think I'm good with this rerolled account. My AGL is looking pretty hot right now. ^^

32667630386_73be83eb96_z_d.jpg

Haha poor JPN servers going through bi-hourly maintenance practically. And even though I didn't pull SSJ4 Goku, I think I'm good with this rerolled account. My AGL is looking pretty hot right now. ^^

32667630386_73be83eb96_z_d.jpg

Nice, yeah that's going to make a great AGL team. That's the only downside I have right now is I've got two thirds of a great AGL and STR team, but I could really use a few more SSR's to fill out the decks properly. But there doesn't feel like any reason to keep going on these ones now. I just noticed I even got STR Gt Trunks from the Veggie banner too, so there's practically no featured summons I'm after.

Gonna have to cross my fingers that the free summon tickets bring a bit more of the good stuff my way.

So I can defeat SSBKK reliably but it takes a senzu, 2 babas, and 2 #8s. I don't mind senzu & baba since I have over 600 and over 200, but I only have like 40 #8s...

Tamanon

Banned
Takes a lot of items to beat SSBKK Super difficulty for me. Ape Bardock is my MVP. Can usually beat Z-hard with just one bean used. Wish I had more utility guys for my TEQ crew though.

Meneses

I've been beating him almost without using items (maybe one heal sometimes, two if i'm unlucky, and an Usher for emergencies), but Buuhan is essential for that, he recovers a bit of health whenever he pops up.

Other than that, defense and status effects rule:

Skinnytenks Leader
Friend Godtenks who does most of the damage
Whis for lowering attack and random stun
Piccolo for tanking and lowering attack (and he supers early, which is great)
Bardock for sealing
Buuhan for healing and helping with the TEQ phase
Super Vegito for tanking

I've been beating him almost without using items (maybe one heal sometimes, two if i'm unlucky, and an Usher for emergencies), but Buuhan is essential for that, he recovers a bit of health whenever he pops up.

Other than that, defense and status effects rule:

Skinnytenks Leader
Friend Godtenks who does most of the damage
Whis for lowering attack and random stun
Piccolo for tanking and lowering attack (and he supers early, which is great)
Bardock for sealing
Buuhan for healing and helping with the TEQ phase
Super Vegito for tanking
piccolo, as in WT piccolo who becomes LR?
I don't got TEQ Bardock, but I do have UR Jackie Chuan for an easy replacement and he does pretty good damage. I don't got Buuhan or Godtenks either, but have been using Godtenks as a friend. Haven't used SV either, maybe I should? Currently this is me:
SSR DAed Skinny
UR Teq Whis to lower attack
TUR TEQ Beerus(the one that is a SR not the SSR). to lower defense
UR Future Gohan who I just remembered can be DAed...opps! beside Godtenks for links
TEQ Frieza for Shocking Speed
UR Jackie Chuan to seal supers
Friend: TUR Godtenks who is always beside Future Gohan for the links
Problem is Whis & Beerus always stay together for the bonus and little bit of health regen, and Future Gohan & Godtenks stay together for the links so I seal a super every three turns instead of every two...

Im doing it guys. Jp dokkan battle. Just gonna use it for pulls and to try out content ahead of time. Can't sink time into it due to duel links and English dokkan but it will be fun seeing what i get for jp.

Im doing it guys. Jp dokkan battle. Just gonna use it for pulls and to try out content ahead of time. Can't sink time into it due to duel links and English dokkan but it will be fun seeing what i get for jp.

Oh yeah, on that note I have a spare Rose account, Vegeto Blue account and SSJ4 Vegeta account if anyone wants it. Just PM me. :)

So I just did the first step of awakening of Veggie. Well hot damn that's some damage! This team is going to be pretty damn powerful just Z awakened. Can't imagine what it's goiing to be like at TUR. I'm kinda tempted to awaken Goku next just to see how obscene his damage would be with the dupe applied.

Tamanon

Banned
Screw it, so I could have something else to play with while waiting on Stamina, I downloaded the JP version also. Let's see what the magic is. And the servers are down, pretty good game!

Screw it, so I could have something else to play with while waiting on Stamina, I downloaded the JP version also. Let's see what the magic is. And the servers are down, pretty good game!

O god I converted someone to the JPN version D:. but lol at the last part. Servers down 10/10 game would download again.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

After being frustrated at my inability to do the Gotenks event, I'm pretty happy with how painless this was.

Everyone is going to JPN/hybriding JPN & Global. I'ma just sit here in Global and be left out of the loop :(

To be fair it helps give you something to do. A lot of the time on global there's basically nothing to do once you've had an account for a few months. Well except farm items and medals but honestly I rather do it when I need to rather than for the sake of it.

It helps bring some of the challenge back too. Well at least while your working with no money or medals anyway.

My Saturday night, lol.

32670620626_8d1eb5f71d_z.jpg

You need to min/max by getting an emulator on that laptop too! Thought you got a roll you was sticking with btw?

Oh yeah, on that note I have a spare Rose account, Vegeto Blue account and SSJ4 Vegeta account if anyone wants it. Just PM me. :)

Did you spend all the stones (inc today's) on the SS4 Vegeta account? I'll take if off your hands, I've done like a dozen rerolls on JP (the hard way, because I can't get the reroll app to work) but haven't managed to pull any SS4, and what's even the point of keeping a fresh account without one.

You need to min/max by getting an emulator on that laptop too! Thought you got a roll you was sticking with btw?
Gotta finish the OT! xD But the SSJ4 on my ipad that I transferred over is the one I'm sticking with. My GLB AGL team is crying.
Did you spend all the stones (inc today's) on the SS4 Vegeta account? I'll take if off your hands, I've done like a dozen rerolls on JP (the hard way, because I can't get the reroll app to work) but haven't managed to pull any SS4, and what's even the point of keeping a fresh account without one.

Um... I should have used all the DS on it, there might be one or two left over if you're okay with that. It was rolled a couple days ago, so you'd be getting those 40 extra if you took over.

Um... I should have used all the DS on it, there might be one or two left over if you're okay with that. It was rolled a couple days ago, so you'd be getting those 40 extra if you took over.

Sure, I'll give it a go. I'll do another multi and see what comes out, if I don't want it I'll just pay it forward here again.

Thanks for the code donkey. Network errors currently preventing me from doing shit though.

Here's a thought: what if they keep giving out DS for these errors, so people keep rerolling, so the servers keep going down, so they keep giving DS, so people keep rerolling, and we just get infinite DS forever?

I keep getting another error prompt besides network error and I'm not sure what it's saying, wonder if I did something wrong with the code. Anyone know what this says?
jB9rSSe.png

Thanks for the code donkey. Network errors currently preventing me from doing shit though.

Here's a thought: what if they keep giving out DS for these errors, so people keep rerolling, so the servers keep going down, so they keep giving DS, so people keep rerolling, and we just get infinite DS forever?

No problemo! And I believe they already gave out 2 for today's shenanigans. It's not enough though! >:O

RIP Fubar on your pulls. Its the worst feeling but I feel that good luck might hit you in the near future to make up for it.

Fingers crossed.

I had ~200 saved up for the AGL Rose Goku but figured why not. Now I will have to grind just to get up to 150 by the time that fest comes. Could be worse I suppose.

Anybody have any idea on who/what will be the next big Meta-breaking characters? Gogeta > Super Vegito > Shenron > SS4s seem like a pretty decent progression.

It's gonna be Yamcha isn't it

Fingers crossed.

I had ~200 saved up for the AGL Rose Goku but figured why not. Now I will have to grind just to get up to 150 by the time that fest comes. Could be worse I suppose.

Anybody have any idea on who/what will be the next big Meta-breaking characters? Gogeta > Super Vegito > Shenron > SS4s seem like a pretty decent progression.

It just might be but I feel that the Neo God leads need to freshed out first. TEQ, PHY and INT needs theirs ASAP.

I hope the TEQ Neo God is Super Saiyan God Goku the red one. Because then the SSGs can all get Dokkans.

BrunoM

We can get one in about 9 more pages so keep posting and lamenting about your pulls.

RIP Fubar on your pulls. Its the worst feeling but I feel that good luck might hit you in the near future to make up for it.
Haha I could do that but I won't be pulling g until omega comes around a couple singles f2p here lol

Gotta finish the OT! xD But the SSJ4 on my ipad that I transferred over is the one I'm sticking with. My GLB AGL team is crying.

I'm in a bit of a weird spot with my team on JPN right now. I don't have a full AGL or STR team but both are half a perfect team. Then due to the lack of awakening medals and cash basically none of them are awakened, only Veggie who's lead skill relies on them being awakened. So for now SV makes a better lead, but Veggie is the only way to beat Gogeta right now who's my ticket to awakening SV.......it's just mayhem. XD

Fingers crossed.

SSJ4 Gogeta. Rainbow lead for the neo-gods. Purely a guess but I expect something along those lines. To be honest I think they've set a pattern. New meta on the anniversary then slowly adapt a mini meta around them and the new releases on their level throughout the year. It probably works as a good way to keep the F2P players coming back.

Threw 5 stones at the TEQ summon and got Pikkon. Really wanted Vegito or Bardock though. Would his ATK lowering be better for a mono TEQ team than Jackie Chun's super sealing?

Skii

Japan servers are so fucked. Whenever they fix it, we'll probably get 50+ stones compensation. It's amazing how bad this whole anniversary has been for them.

Nope, playing around with HP reliant passives is fine, that's what you sign up for when you use them.

Yeah if it worked like it says, ie. you reduce damage taken when HP > 50%. How does that justify the passive not working if you heal to full HP on the round he appears? It doesn't even say "at start of turn" or whatever, it just says HP > 50%. So it doesn't even work as described. Thanks for the condescending defence tho.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So it looks like awakening Vegito was the push I needed for Gotenks. Just took my now-stronger Agi team through it and got my first victory, only using a single item.

This is that good shit.

Yeah if it worked like it says, ie. you reduce damage taken when HP > 50%. How does that justify the passive not working if you heal to full HP on the round he appears? It doesn't even say "at start of turn" or whatever, it just says HP > 50%. So it doesn't even work as described. Thanks for the condescending defence tho.

I'm pretty sure every passive works the same way. If you don't meet it at the very start of the turn then that's it. HP, Atk, Def and Ki + passives.

So it looks like awakening Vegito was the push I needed for Gotenks. Just took my now-stronger Agi team through it and got my first victory, only using a single item.

This is that good shit.

Yeah SV makes that fight a lot easier. Unless RNG hates you and he just bounces between SSJ3 and SSJ :(.

Also they REALLY have to make it so GF's block passive works if you heal him on the turn he appears, this is straight-up busted. What a dumb mechanic.

I would rather the TUR give you the passive at like 30 or 40% instead of increase the DR to 90% from 50%...that 10% makes very little difference imo.

Also beat SSBKK using 1 senzu, an usher, and an Android #8. Best round thus far. Those LR Androids will be mine!

edit: UGHHHHHHHH! I'm a moron. I completely forgot that Godtenks does more damage at 11 KI than he does at 12 KI. Been maxing his ki this whole time :(. 52/112 medals :eek:

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Because as a player we understand that passives proc at the beginning of the turn unless otherwise stated. We have some that say start of turn because other things like attack have variable proccing points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom