• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Had a moment where I decided "YOLO SINGLE PULL, I'LL GET GOTENKS" and pulled on Frieza banner....got TEQ Cell. It's weird when a YOLO pull gets you an SSR but it's a random card you weren't even considering.

Had a moment where I decided "YOLO SINGLE PULL, I'LL GET GOTENKS" and pulled on Frieza banner....got TEQ Cell. It's weird when a YOLO pull gets you an SSR but it's a random card you weren't even considering.

You're picture change makes me uncomfortable, I thought we had a new person and then I looked at the name :(.

I had that happen with INT SSJ Bardock lol, but I love him :3

Almost a must for a Super Vegito Mono-AGL teams. His health regen is a saving grace that pairs well with SVs blocking and counters.

It really upsets me how AGL Kid Buu doesn't have a single Ki Link. At least give him shocking speed cause he is fast as hell in the show.

Over half way done for the SSBKK medals needed for LR Androids & for my SSB AGL Goku. Also baba shop had the exact amount of Final Form Frieza Resseuction 'F'medal I needed for my TEQ Final Form Frieza. Need 5 more of his Second form to DAen him. Not a huge increase in power but might as well you know?

Why isn't the Goku LR event 2 days instead of just one? Also I want 20 medals to drop instead of just 7 dammit!

Because BN hates us. I haven't been able to do LR Goku because I'm too focused on LR Androids since LR Goku will come every week but if I miss out on SSBKK for example I'm not sure when it comes back. Next week I should be able to do enough LR goku to DA my Goku once. The 777 medals are gonna be a pain though...

RIP I wanted to start rerolling but still the server issues and now Global is dying.

On other news SV is such a joke. Killed him in under 10 mins due to fierce battle links lol.

Sec0nd

I remember the at the start of Global how frigging hard it was to get a UR. I was super exited to even get a strong SR. Now I'm up to 90 UR's lol. So many event URs were handed out. Plus the drop rate on URs has been significantly dropped. So weird to look back in those UR barren days.

Aiii

So not worth it
Max SA and max ability system (without dupes) turns SSJ4 Vegeta's super damage to just over a million, so satisfying.

Arrrammis

I remember the at the start of Global how frigging hard it was to get a UR. I was super exited to even get a strong SR. Now I'm up to 90 UR's lol. So many event URs were handed out. Plus the drop rate on URs has been significantly dropped. So weird to look back in those UR barren days.

I remember when everyone was so excited when rates were doubled up to 5-6% (December 2015 I think), that's when I got my first UR (STR SSj2 Gohan). Spent so many stones on that banner, I felt lucky that I was getting one UR every 3-4 pulls. Now, people are disappointed when we get 2 SSR's per multi if they aren't gods lol

I'm still not very well versed in this game.
These are the cards I currently have: https://dbz.space/box/reizo

Are there specific ones I should focus on for leveling/awakening?
Right now the only UR I have is the ssr agl goku.

Also is the story worth doing? Because all these time limited events keep sucking up my stamina.
Are multi summons the way to go, or is 5 stones per summon the better option?

Palabrah

Also is the story worth doing? Because all these time limited events keep sucking up my stamina.
The story is a necessity. You get a stone from every single level you complete.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Whew. Godtenks is dokanned, gonna do two more runs for one of the SR awakens.

Crazy what a difference a week makes. I couldn't even beat the fight last week and today I just had a 0 item win.

So those daily golden tickets on JPN, has anyone had an SSR from them? I've had nothing but wave after wave of SR so far. Guessing the SSR rate must be pretty low on it.

Yup. But that was because SSRs were very limited, now there's an huge pool of SSRs but only a handful of good SSRs.

This brings back memories. it's actually the reason I did my first reroll IIRC. When Gogeta came out I looked at my launch day account with a single UR and a large portion of stones already used up and wasted on the crappy OG pull rates.

Yup. But that was because SSRs were very limited, now there's an huge pool of SSRs but only a handful of good SSRs.

Yes, Story nets you A LOT of dragonstones, and since it's x3 you should be leveling up quick enough to just keep going through for a long, long time.

edit:
Man, I still need like 5 SSBKK runs but I have zero desire to play.

I'm at 80/112 for SSBKK

Also I had 80 STA and decided to do pans thing to level up so I can do SSBKK twice. It leveled me up twice and I'm in the high 200s and was 75% away from leveling up lol.

You need to do pulls. The current dokkanfest is a good starting point.

Also now is the best time to plow through story mode on all difficulties for the free stones, the bonus EXP will let you play for a long time. It's tedious, but you'll wanna do it at some point for the free stones anyway, no better time than now, and it's unlikely that any of the events are doable with your box, so I'd just focus on that. Try to get Godtenks from the current banner, and if you do, maybe pull on the TEQ banner as well so you can build a solid mono TEQ team.

Still gotta do SSBKK 4 more times, KILL ME!

I never thought I'd be so happy to NOT pull SSBKK, otherwise I I think I might go insane with these medal grinds.

Thanks for the answers, guess I'm heading into story for a bit.

You need to do pulls. The current dokkanfest is a good starting point.

Also now is the best time to plow through story mode on all difficulties for the free stones, the bonus EXP will let you play for a long time. It's tedious, but you'll wanna do it at some point for the free stones anyway, no better time than now, and it's unlikely that any of the events are doable with your box, so I'd just focus on that. Try to get Godtenks from the current banner, and if you do, maybe pull on the TEQ banner as well so you can build a solid mono TEQ team.

Does pulls mean multi or single summon?
multi seems better because of the guaranteed sr, but I think the goku animation before a summon means a better chance of getting sr and higher right? So wouldn't 10 single summons give you 10 chances of goku transforming?

multi seems better because of the guaranteed sr, but I think the goku animation before a summon means a better chance of getting sr and higher right? So wouldn't 10 single summons give you 10 chances of goku transforming?

Even on a multi you only see the transformation once. It doesn't actually mean much either way though as you're only really seeking SSR for the most part. I'd not worry about the transformation.

You can do singles or multi it's up to you. It again, means basically nothing as you'll get the same percentage either way. The one thing worth paying attention to for multi's is when you get discounts, Like a 30 stone multi or buy three get one free.

It can mean both, and like Up said, it doesn't matter percentage-wise (SRs are, mostly, junk anyway, I'd only keep the ones that have utility on their passives/specials, by and large, but if you're unsure, there's a big list of which SRs to keep on reddit somewhere, i'm sure you can google it, i don't have the link on hand. The comments on the dokkan battle wiki can be helpful too if you wanna know if an SR is worth keeping).

Given the current state of your box, a multipull or two on the current dokkanfest banner is not a bad choice. If you get Godtenks, total win, but with your box pretty much any SSR is a win, honestly.

Thanks for the answers, guess I'm heading into story for a bit.

Singles means you can stop after you get the unit you want while Multi means you can pull a couple units at once and hope most of them are good lol.

Singles gives you more control while multis allow you to get more units even if they aren't what you want.

Tamanon

Banned
Just.....7 more medals of SSBKK then I can finally Dokkan him. Going to wait on Super Vegito, as three of my Fierce Battle guys are STR. I'll get him on the next go-around. I'm just happy to almost be done with SSBKK(not even thinking about the Androids right now).

At least I've gotten 3 Supreme Kai and 2 Elder Kai medals grinding the stage.

Thanks for the replies.

Decided to do a multi, honestly can't tell if I got anything decent, the freeza's seem good?
dHjkGri.png

Tamanon

Banned
Both Friezas are great, good tanks, and Good damage and/or nuking(bonus for each ki sphere). Nice pull! Also, the Beerus and SSJ Goku can dokkan. You can get the medals for the SSJ Goku in the Battle of Gods event right now.

Arrrammis

Thanks for the replies.

Decided to do a multi, honestly can't tell if I got anything decent, the freeza's seem good?

The AGL Freeza is fantastic on pretty much any team. When your HP is above 50% at the start of the turn, then Freeza takes 80% less damage, so normal attacks will hit you for <150 damage and supers for <10,000. TEQ Freeza does this to a lesser degree (50% damage reduction I think?) but also gets a boost to attack when above half health, so it's really your preference.

Wow, awesome; guess I got lucky.
Seems I still got quite some time left on that battle of the gods event, so I guess I'll just do some more story mode for now for enough stones for another multi.

Thanks for the input once again.

Wow, awesome; guess I got lucky.
Seems I still got quite some time left on that battle of the gods event, so I guess I'll just do some more story mode for now for enough stones for another multi.

Thanks for the input once again.

You really did get quite lucky. I'd also like to point out that TEQ Frieza is a demi god by the way. To give you a brief run down, that means he can give a significant boost to other TEQ units, but doesn't also boost Ki which is what separates them from the real gods for the most part (there's more to it than that but it's an easy way to identify them while you work out what's what). Basically you have a fantastic Mono TEQ leader right there. In the mean time I'd assemble as many of the TEQ units you can around him and build yourself a mono team while you scrape together some more units.

I gathered 35 GF medals thinking to Dokkan AGI Frieza, but now that I think about it, I might do the INT one instead. My reasoning is that the AGI unit does not really become much better from the Awakening, whereas the INT unit goes from being complete trash to actually being somewhat usable, if not actually great. I just think the benefits are greater, since my INT deck isn't very strong yet. I just want someone to tell me I'm not crazy.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Thanks for the replies.

That's honestly a terrific pull. Both of those friezas are extremely good units.

I gathered 35 GF medals thinking to Dokkan AGI Frieza, but now that I think about it, I might do the INT one instead. My reasoning is that the AGI unit does not really become much better from the Awakening, whereas the INT unit goes from being complete trash to actually being somewhat usable, if not actually great. I just think the benefits are greater, since my INT deck isn't very strong yet. I just want someone to tell me I'm not crazy.

It really depends on your setup. If you have a use for INT members then go for it. That said, the extra 10% isn't entirely useless either, especially when he's being used to eat supers. If I had Buuhan I'd probably go for the INT one personally.

Thanks for the replies.

Really good pull.
AGL GF is an amazing tank(80% Damage reduction if your health at the start of the round he pops up is >50%).
TEQ Beerus can be DAed and gain Shocking Speed(although you might need to wait a bit depending on your current box).
INT Trunks can Also be DAed, but again event is rather difficult.
TEQ GF is also a good unit and also has pretty good DR and can also be DAed

Yeah that damage reduction is pretty amazing, put AGL freeza as leader while going through story, and even as level 1 he was barely getting damaged.
I've also put the other dokkan able units on my team just so I at least level them up for when I try to go for the medals.

The teq freeza sounds very interesting for a mono teq team.

Yeah that damage reduction is pretty amazing, put him AGL freeza leader while going through story, and even as level 1 he was barely getting damaged.
I've also put the other dokkan able units on my team just so I at least level them up for when I try to go for the medals.

The teq freeza sounds very interesting for a mono teq team.

Remember there's a daily stage in Events that gives a ton of EXP, it's worth doing with your new guys, guaranteed golden awakening capsule too on the middle path.

It really depends on your setup. If you have a use for INT members then go for it. That said, the extra 10% isn't entirely useless either, especially when he's being used to eat supers. If I had Buuhan I'd probably go for the INT one personally.

I don't have Buuhan, but I would put that Frieza on my INT team probably with a Buuhan friend and Gogeta lead or something (maybe for Gotenks event)

SSBKK is almost over, thanks jesus. The RNG was amazing and I only had to use two senzus the whole fight. So now I can either do two Super fights, or one Super and two Z-Hard...decisions decisions

edit: Just saw LR Androids SA 1...y tho?

I finally rolled SSJ4 Goku. Working though the story to get stones to pull SSJ4 Vegeta. 30 something hours left to do it too lol.

Man even with SSJ4 Goku, my global team is so much better. Kinda sad I had to leave behind a account with SSJ3 Kid Goku and didn't get him this time. There is always a chance later on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom