• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

StMeph

From what I understand, the rate up means if you roll an SSR, it's more likely to be the featured SSR(s) on the banner. Not a higher chance to pull an SSR.

From what I understand, the rate up means if you roll an SSR, it's more likely to be the featured SSR(s) on the banner. Not a higher chance to pull an SSR.

Yeah this is how it works I think. Also unless global is different to JPN they don't actually remove cards despite them not appearing in the list I think. All of my JPN SSR pulls have been cards that aren't featured in the list at all.

JJP12

Now I finally have Goten on my team!
2PVWKNn.jpg
Goku would have been nice but I'll take it. After Chi-chi, I thought I was screwed lol. Can't wait to try out snakeway this weekend.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
LMAOO 200 stones is hard to come by... and 40 units and none were SSR or any of the new units? To me that a slap in the face.. Coming from Brave Frontier these rates are ridiculous
Dude, chill, the guy got plenty new Gotens. It's always luck; plenty people have spent just 5 stones and got an SSR.

Skii

Well true, but I always see all these summons with a lack of SSR while in japan I see people getting 2 SSR in one multi-summon.

It's probably to do with the fact that Japan's banner gets a proper rate up on pulling a SSR as well as a special 30 stone multipull which has a "good" chance of the last character being a SSR.

Aurizen

It's probably to do with the fact that Japan's banner gets a proper rate up on pulling a SSR as well as a special 30 stone multipull which has a "good" chance of the last character being a SSR.

I wish we get that soon :( I need better units and I'm waiting till I SSGSS goku to summon..

SeigO

Banned
3x rate up events are an SSR candyland. I just finished farming all of the dragon stones available on my first japanese account and this is how my team looks. I'll probably reroll on global and power through the story line for way better rolls if we ever get a 3x rate up event.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
3x rate up events are an SSR candyland. I just finished farming all of the dragon stones available on my first japanese account and this is how my team looks. I'll probably reroll on global and power through the story line for way better rolls if we ever get a 3x rate up event.

Dear god. I'm never using a stone again until there's a 3X up rate. Living off strike characters until then.

Hiltz

My last summon was SSR TEQ Vegeta. Unfortunately, I already have a lvl. 100 UR PHY Vegeta. Dokkan Battle, next time, please give me a worthwhile STR character already! By the way, with the Raditz Alien Warrior quest, is it possible to get duplicates of TEQ kid Gohan? Also, Pikkon can go to hell. It's frustrating how difficult it is to get duplicates of him.

HawthorneKitty

Tip: Z-hard is just as easy as easy.
Maybe they got more hp or something.

Edit: nvm, last boss if you choose is 4 non-Ginyu Ginyu force, Extremed, still easy.

My last summon was SSR TEQ Vegeta. Unfortunately, I already have a lvl. 100 UR PHY Vegeta. Dokkan Battle, next time, please give me a worthwhile STR character already! By the way, with the Raditz Alien Warrior quest, is it possible to get duplicates of TEQ kid Gohan? Also, Pikkon can go to hell. It's frustrating how difficult it is to get duplicates of him.

And here I don't even have one pikkon... I'm paying for my good ssr luck in the first week of playing with garage luck on strike character drops.

Lupercal

Banned
Tip: Z-hard is just as easy as easy.
Maybe they got more hp or something.

Edit: nvm, last boss if you choose is 4 non-Ginyu Ginyu force, Extremed, still easy.

Yeah, Snake Way's easy as piss. Just takes a long time. And not so massive exp as they say, hitting both Roshi and Ginyu force gives 15k.

tbartz

Neo Member
if you haven't finished the 10 support items in one run it's worth it. plus a dragon stone is always something worth obtaining!

daydream

Banned
started playing this just for the heck of it. menus could be a bit smoother but it's not too bad (playing on a new moto x play)

my first draw was android 18, not sure if she's good or what but i'm not gonna reroll

HawthorneKitty

it kinda does I still see Korin as more useful for me because the training items give more exp and I can put in a training location to reap higher rewards.
I liked it because I can stock up for the future. :/

Tao coming back tho; nothing for me.

Skii

Why Tao and not Vegeta,
Most people didnt get him for joining late.
And Tao can even be earned during MMask.
Zzz

They rotate events to ensure new players always have an advantage. The last event was Pikkon who was AGL. Tao is STR which is weak against AGL meaning those new players who acquired Pikkon will have an easier time against Tao as a result. Obviously this isn't a rule but a pattern. They can't do this all the time.

They rotate events to ensure new players always have an advantage. The last event was Pikkon who was AGL. Tao is STR which is weak against AGL meaning those new players who acquired Pikkon will have an easier time against Tao as a result. Obviously this isn't a rule but a pattern. They can't do this all the time.

Cool theory... Except for the fact that I never did get pikkon to drop.

linkent

That make sense! Hopefully we dont have to wait 4 rotations to him.
Now that strikes are returning too, i think they need to ensure that neither the old strike/events are stacked.
Veteran need newer content for sure(something like Bardocks)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
My AGL team is horrible. I have to use items against Tao on z-hard. No one on my friend list seems to have z-awakened Pikkon.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I only have the 1 Tao from before as at the time my team wasn't good enough to grind anything other than Hard. Got a drop right away on Z-Hard this time. 1/2 so far on Z-Hard.

Also, all the dailies are available! So you can grind the TEQ one all week if you just want Gregory medals.

I only have the 1 Tao from before as at the time my team wasn't good enough to grind anything other than Hard. Got a drop right away on Z-Hard this time. 1/2 so far on Z-Hard.

Also, all the dailies are available! So you can grind the TEQ one all week if you just want Gregory medals.

Was the TEQ one better or the PHY one?

But man this week is going to be super busy with 2 strikes and awakening events all at once lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom