• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
So yeah...
mobile.6309r5g.jpg

100% drop rate on Z-hard.

GKFinns

I've been uncannily lucky with Tao drops. I missed his event the first go round, and so far I am 6/7 drops on Z-Hard (0/2 on Hard)

chrono01

I want SSGSS Goku to arrive, so I can blow all 345 of my Dragon Stones, fail to get him, and then re-roll. I don't want to progress/spend time too much with my current account, farming characters and such, when I'll probably end up re-rolling anyway. :/

Hopefully, we'll get SSGSS Goku soon. Resurrection of F hits DVD/Blu-ray on October 20th. Maybe around then?

Skii

I want SSGSS Goku to arrive, so I can blow all 345 of my Dragon Stones, fail to get him, and then re-roll. I don't want to progress/spend time too much with my current account, farming characters and such, when I'll probably end up re-rolling anyway. :/

Hopefully, we'll get SSGSS Goku soon. Resurrection of F hits DVD/Blu-ray on October 20th. Maybe around then?

Yeah I can see that happening. All the Buu stuff can come out in the month before the Blue-ray drops. Then we'll see ROF stuff hopefully.

Hiltz

Yeah, Cyborg Tao's been quite easy to get duplicates of on Z-hard difficulty, but he sure puts up a good fight. I've got 4/5 tries so far.

Look at it this way: You could always just transfer your current account to a tablet or emulator and friend yourself for guaranteed awesome leader skills lol.

Logged into the JP version and saw Vegito. Damn I want him in my deck. So awesome.

GKFinns

I just got a PHYS Zarbon and read that there was some sort of trick with his Metamorphosis link with 1st Form Frieza to get a lot of health regen.

Is there some sort of trick to make that work? Some way to make those two appear consistently together in the line up?

Just jumping in to say that the difference between the Japanese and Global game is just embarrassingly silly.

I have been playing the Japanese version for a day after getting bored on Global (realising that the next event is a repeat) and I've done several levels on easy/hard and made 80 stones which got me a discounted pull and a 50 pull.

I now have (not including the first pulls of the game):
2 SSRs
11 SRs

That's 13/20 of the cards I pull being SR or higher, on the global version my only SRs from pulls are Fasha (about four times), Cui (twice) and Zarbon (everyone else has come from strikes). I'm not annoyed or anything but it is definitely a pain in the arse that my main game makes me feel screwed over.

GKFinns

Today is a day I am thankful so many people are using Chilled and Android 17 TEQ cards. I missed out on Vegeta's strike the first time. Now I can farm Z Hard without burning through items.

Y'all are da real MVPs.

Today is a day I am thankful so many people are using Chilled and Android 17 TEQ cards. I missed out on Vegeta's strike the first time. Now I can farm Z Hard without burning through items.

Y'all are da real MVPs.

I'm not getting that at all, everyone is split between putting out Pikkon, Mask, and Chilled lol. Running some of my Vegeta strikes on hard instead of Z-hard when none of the above chars are put out for use.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm not getting that at all, everyone is split between putting out Pikkon, Mask, and Chilled lol. Running some of my Vegeta strikes on hard instead of Z-hard when none of the above chars are put out for use.

If I get a bad list, I just do a Normal run on one of the dailies really quick to farm some medals so that the list gets reset afterwards. Minimal stamina hit and I get common medals I need anyway.

That's a pretty good idea. Didn't think of it since I'm at work and trying to pump all my efforts into quick runs to get my last 2 SR Vegetas lol.

I finally got a Merc Tao! Things are finally looking up for my for strike drops... sorta of! I'll take one of each over none like the last 2 weeks have been to me.

Farmed Tao to lvl 5 super, not really wanting to use him except to farm PHY events I guess, so I'll get his super to 8 at the very least.

As for AGL Vegeta, does too much damage on Z hard! Have to use a lot of items which is annoying. I really need to awaken Chaotzu who has that 25% off on AGLs.

Hiltz

Finally got my 10th Tao. My poor support health items have been nearly all used up though... and I still need 8 more AGL Vegeta's from the current strike event. Anyone have any lucky getting him from any other difficulty besides Z-hard ?

JJP12

Vegeta was the first strike character I battled in this game. I could barely beat him on hard even with the use of support items. I remember trying z-hard and getting destroyed after 1 super attack. Now things are completely different. I'm beating him pretty easily on z-hard and so far I'm 3/6 on drops. It's pretty cool looking back and seeing how much my team has improved.

linkent

Easiest Vegeta in my life.
10/11 on ZHard, back to hibernating till Bardocks Fest again.
Chilled has been really useful on all these AGI bosses.

Finally got my 10th Tao. My poor support health items have been nearly all used up though... and I still need 8 more AGL Vegeta's from the current strike event. Anyone have any lucky getting him from any other difficulty besides Z-hard ?

Put Chilled as your leader. If you don't have him, get some friends here who do. I can put him up for you if you'd like. Also, when the game first started I got 6 Vegetas through constant hard runs since I stood no chance in Z-hard.

Permanently A

Jackie Chun is coming back! Looks like they're cycling through the strike characters again. You know what that means... Mecha Frieza next! Gotta farm 20 of them so you have one to Dokkan

Hiltz

Put Chilled as your leader. If you don't have him, get some friends here who do. I can put him up for you if you'd like. Also, when the game first started I got 6 Vegetas through constant hard runs since I stood no chance in Z-hard.

Thanks. I've been using Chilled as leader for a while now, but I recently added Android #17 as a guest character, and he makes a world of difference when added alongside with Chilled. I didn't even need to use any support items. Unfortunately, I've only found 3 Vegeta's on Z-hard and none on hard.

Thanks. I've been using Chilled as leader for a while now, but I recently added Android #17 as a guest character, and he makes a world of difference when added alongside with Chilled. I didn't even need to use any support items. Unfortunately, I've only found 3 Vegeta's on Z-hard and none on hard.

double chilled/chilled+17/17+17 for leader skills will give you the easiest time for agi chars on Z-hard lol. But yes, the drop rate on hard is pretty pitiful. Z-hard is a huge increase for drop rates.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

The combo of Chilled + Android 17, along with that halo dokkan awaken Goku (who gives 5% health whenever it's his turn) makes Vegeta ridiculously easy to the point that you'll eventually out-heal the damage. I imagine two Android 17s would be stupid easy.

Troedler

Neo Member
Mecha Frieza will be back tomorrow!! Hell yeah! These strike events are killing me though... I just cant resist farming until the super atk level is at 10. But it is so time consuming.

Hiltz

Thanks for the tips. I still need to get 3 more Saiyan Elite Vegeta's, but also gotta spend some time getting 9 more Jackie Chun's.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So Tao ended up being 9/12 for me on Z-Hard, Vegeta was 9/15. Hopefully Jackie and Mecha Freeza are just as easy.

If I can get a whole bunch of Mecha Freeza, I don't need to worry about holding on to my extra 1st Form Freeza right? I never got a lot of drops farming him in the last Bardock event.

I see that everyone's still farming those Vegetas...lots of chilled everywhere while I'm searching for int leaders for jackie chun lmao. I'll keep my chilled out for the rest of my friends list I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom