• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted an SSR card but got two Beerus instead.

tjToqmJ.jpg

denebj

Neo Member
Nice ! Event though it is better for mew to have 2 different SR :D

Hello everyone !!

Finally got on the forum :) I have been playing for 30 days almost !

I have farmed to get Piccolo Jr/Tao/Jackie/Mighty Mask/Vegeta/Pikkon/King Cold/Mecha Fireza to SA10
What a grind this week end to get all those guys !! I got 14 Mecha so next time I get the extra 6 for the Dokkan Awekened :) Just got a second AGL Frieza and Chilled from the mission :)

My Int team sucks bad but hopefully if I can get Kid Vegeta - Last time it did not show up even after 50 run in Z-Hard ... And Dad Vegeta ! That should help !!

I have got pretty lucky with the drop RNG on Z-Hard, 1/2 for King Cold, 1/2 or 1/3 for Mecha and same with Jackie Chun :)
AGL Frieza was not a good one though :-/

Only have Chen , King Cold , Jackie Chun and Chilled to awakened !

My Team :

Flambe

I want to agree with you, but 6 seconds to load up the event and news banners are a GOOD day for me (as opposed to that being on the higher end for others). Some other times I'll go and grab my morning coffee or do something else while I wait for it to load cause I can't be bothered to count lol.

It's faster than the Japanese one for me, which is why I'm assuming it's location based. I've been wrong before though.

Yeah pretty much. Just popped on today and it was close to 2 minutes before it went from 'Touch Screen to continue' to the news showing up.

For me the Japanese version loads much quicker, was through it all in less than ten seconds. Weird -_-

I just started playing yesterday. Anyone know what I should be doing when my Normal units hit level 20?

You have a couple options.

You could ignore them and just use them as-is until you get some R or SR characters (it will happen eventually, don't worry). Or, you can spend some money and awakening medals to Z-Awaken it. Once Z-Awakened, it will gain a lot of stats, be super effective against more enemies, and allow you to move up 20 more levels. It'll also be R* rarity.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You have a couple options.

You could ignore them and just use them as-is until you get some R or SR characters (it will happen eventually, don't worry). Or, you can spend some money and awakening medals to Z-Awaken it. Once Z-Awakened, it will gain a lot of stats, be super effective against more enemies, and allow you to move up 20 more levels. It'll also be R* rarity.

And by money, he means zeni, not real money.

Hiltz

Nice ! Event though it is better for mew to have 2 different SR :D

Hello everyone !!

Finally got on the forum :) I have been playing for 30 days almost !

I have farmed to get Piccolo Jr/Tao/Jackie/Mighty Mask/Vegeta/Pikkon/King Cold/Mecha Fireza to SA10
What a grind this week end to get all those guys !! I got 14 Mecha so next time I get the extra 6 for the Dokkan Awekened :) Just got a second AGL Frieza and Chilled from the mission :)

My Int team sucks bad but hopefully if I can get Kid Vegeta - Last time it did not show up even after 50 run in Z-Hard ... And Dad Vegeta ! That should help !!

I have got pretty lucky with the drop RNG on Z-Hard, 1/2 for King Cold, 1/2 or 1/3 for Mecha and same with Jackie Chun :)
AGL Frieza was not a good one though :-/

Only have Chen , King Cold , Jackie Chun and Chilled to awakened !

My Team :

We're glad you like the game, denebji, and congrats on being a new member on the forum too. It's been a pretty crazy time with Dokkan Battle, having to pick and choose what quests and timed events to do with such limited stamina, you know ? Yeah, Kid Vegeta's kind of a pain in the ass to get. Strangely, getting Cyber Tao was 100% drop rate on Z-hard, but of course he was challenging to fight against.

Well, I've finally completed all of the story on z-hard.

What level is the best for leveling my guys? I've got a ton that haven't been z awakened yet, and I want to focus on getting everyone to max levels that have already been awakened.

Hiltz

Well, I've finally completed all of the story on z-hard.

What level is the best for leveling my guys? I've got a ton that haven't been z awakened yet, and I want to focus on getting everyone to max levels that have already been awakened.

Well, the easiest way to increase a character's level is to train weaker, useless N ranked characters you don't want anymore to level 20 (alternatively, you can try increasing a weakling character to R z-awakend, though it will cost more money and medals), then z-awaken them, and use those weaklings to train a worthwhile character of the same color with high level training items and taking advantage of the training stage in order to get large amounts of xp quickly.

Beyond that, I would just pretty much just focus on doing the character strike events since it may be a while until you see some of those attainable characters again. Besides, you'll hit two birds with one stone by doing hard/Z-hard difficulty to earn experience points while also obtaining new characters + increasing their super attack level. Of course, it's also good to do the awakening medal daily event since you'll eventually run low on awakening medals and cash.

Well, the easiest way to increase a character's level is to train weaker, useless N ranked characters you don't want anymore to level 20 (alternatively, you can try increasing a weakling character to R z-awakend, though it will cost more money and medals), then z-awaken them, and use those weaklings to train a worthwhile character of the same color with high level training items and taking advantage of the training stage in order to get large amounts of xp quickly.

Beyond that, I would just pretty much just focus on doing the character strike events since it may be a while until you see some of those attainable characters again. Besides, you'll hit two birds with one stone by doing hard/Z-hard difficulty to earn experience points while also obtaining new characters + increasing their super attack level. Of course, it's also good to do the awakening medal daily event since you'll eventually run low on awakening medals and cash.
I get so bored running the awakening boards over and over again, though.argh!

GKFinns

Update seems to be over, but now I can't get into it. I keep getting Network Error on the title screen. Can't even get to the news

linkent

Wow thats a really long extension.
no time spend my stamina this 18hours ago, and add this a12hours.
30hours of wasted stamina :(, could have gotten another AGI Frieza.

bjork

I bet the drop rates got set to 100% and rather than give a free christmas to everyone, they have to roll it back to 0.0001 or whatever it usually is.

linkent

I bet the drop rates got set to 100% and rather than give a free christmas to everyone, they have to roll it back to 0.0001 or whatever it usually is.

As our apology for this delay, we will extend all our current events by 24hours.
The planned new event update will arrive 24hours later :p
Wonder what will be the reaction if Bamco does that.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm not using any more gems re-filling stamina for Perona. I'll be able to run once more, then rank up, and another three times before she leaves. I don't mind using gems to farm raid bosses, since they're a sure drop, but I'm on like...the sixth Perona in a row without her dropping. I want to farm more of her [I think I'm at 35 copies] but not like this.

I'll skill her up as much as I can when the 2x event starts [it'll be a while, probably :/] and then run it some more when she returns in a few months. It's not ideal, but it just feels like a waste when a copy of her doesn't drop. Sure I'm getting turtles/pigs, but it still feels like that Rainbow Gem could have been used towards Zephyr or something.
Perona is best Super Saiyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom