• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkent

I'm still getting the server problem. Anyone else can't get in, like me?
Been playing since 10hours ago. IOS here.

R Teq Goku is now farmable. Gonna make that SA10 Angel Goku and future SSJ goku.

How to win the tournament against these kind of account
X7IAm91.jpg

Haschmich

Neo Member
I don't know if this was known but the missions for the Bardock event are back, so anyone that didn't play the first time the event came around can get Chilled and Frieza via the missions instead of RNG.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I managed to get 4 King Colds on Hard, last time he was around. I did Z-Hard 10 times this go and got 0. Looks like my Strike Event luck ran out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
King Vegeta drop rate for me has been terrible.

At least I can ignore King Piccolo event since I already maxed him out last time.

denebj

Neo Member
Still working on the king vegeta, got 4 copy so far, the drop is not that good :-/ 1/4
At least I only use one dende or sensu bean to win the battle but I am running of items.

I am done trying to get kid vegeta ... I went there so many times and he never show up :-/

Since R Goku is farmable , I already have the Angel awakened, that might be easy enough to got his extreme SA to level 10 !!

Hiltz

What event gives you R Teq Goku ? Do you mean the "An Epic showdown" R Goku event even if you've already cleared all three difficulties on it ?

MiTYH

Oh, cool. I'll try doing it then.

Can confirm, he is farmable 100% on z-hard. It's a very easy battle for z-hard. Just got mine up to special level 9. Now to dokkan awakening him, and fuse him with my existing one for a max special. Wish I had waited on that...

Hiltz

Can confirm, he is farmable 100% on z-hard. It's a very easy battle for z-hard. Just got mine up to special level 9. Now to dokkan awakening him, and fuse him with my existing one for a max special. Wish I had waited on that...

Yeah, I just did the event once and managed to get the character right away. Unfortunately, my stamina is only at 48/71, so I'll try getting more of him at a later time. I'm currently low on most of the normal awakening medals not to mention zeni money and need one last Piccolor Jr. duplicate when the event for him ends tonight.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah that new japanese update introduced a lot of cool stuff

-Broly stuff that's coming including a natural UR that can likely be zawakened into an LR
-Baba shop where you can buy medals and other items, with a third column yet to be be revealed (hopefully old SR and SSR characters)
-New summon animations
-Links on character cards showing pictures of the cards they link with

-Broly stuff that's coming including a natural UR that can likely be zawakened into an LR
-Baba shop where you can buy medals and other items, with a third column yet to be be revealed (hopefully old SR and SSR characters)
-New summon animations

Baba Shop sounds amazing. I've been wanting something like that since I started playing.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Baba shop is weird, there's one section where you can buy things regularly with zenny (gregory medals, senzu beans) but the other you buy with baba points which you get by trading stuff in like characters. For me the points section is weak but on reddit someone had Old Kai medal show up there for a bunch of points so I guess it's worth it.

The new SSR SSJ Goku that came with the update looks interesting. For one thing it looks like he's missing a finger. His leader skill afaik is the first of it's kind being 3 types 30% HP and ATK boost. And he has a link called 'Burning Fight' which is the name of the movie and of its sweet theme song

That LR Broly looks ridiculous though

The other one you get through the story event looks pretty good too, wouldn't complain getting it if it is indeed a free unit

-New summon animations

I've got a question to jp players. I recently did the update and now i think i'm being prompted to rate the game to continue playing. i downloaded the game via qooapp but the game itself is linking me to google play store and it doesn't recognize i have the game and won't let me rate.

So... what now? : /

If Broly is LR, I bet Super Vegetto will be LR and I bet he'll be awesome!

Damn it, don't say that. I'll pretty much be guaranteed to reroll at that point for sure. =(

Missed out on getting a slvl 10 King Vegeta. These split strikes were dividing my friend list up and my choices were depressingly unusable a lot of times lol.

denebj

Neo Member
I was able to get my Vegeta to SA 10 !!! I am pretty happy with that ! I already have piccollo jr to SA 10, so I can take a breather and farm the medal for R Goku :)

I will be ready for the new story tomorrow !!

The new update in jp is pretty cool, especially the shop !

I am not sure I like having a new card tier though, but I do not know if it will be a natural UR or a SSR than can be dokkan awaken to LR :-O

Hum that's interesting ... The brooly event seems rough ahahah 40 stamina in Z-HARD lol And you need to have specific card with specific links that nullify some effects. I am seeing in the future that those type of cards will be exclusively available in the paid summon packs .... That would sucks really bad .. A lot's of games - Like card games such as Rage of Bahamut or Legends of the Cryptids do that ... Each event have a specific cards that deal more damage to that event boss or have specific skills for that even boss ... I hope they are not going to go toward that direction ....

Aurizen

You get a R Gohan Teen, that is dokkan awakable to SSR :)
You get Bojak from the summon pack
The R Gohan is farmable and all the medals for the dokkan are in the event ^^

awesome!! what type is gohan? and what are the dokkan metals I would need. i wanna get them before I need it haha

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
He's pretty good too. Has the FF Freeza passive to boost atk by 30% for nothing. Puts him at like 7600 attack after dokkan and zawakeneing

I really want more powerful STR characters I have ginyu and that's it haha.

I've noticed that STR and PHY are the two I struggle finding the most. I got lucky and rolled the SSR One-armed Gohan, but other than that, I have a good STR TIen and that's it.
King Cold is the only decent PHY that I have.

I haven't had a single Chilled or Frieza drop ever. I've probably beat both on Z-Hard 20 times each. Good job Namco.

20 times? I'm over 100 agl frieza tries with zero drops...

On the plus side, I got SR Beerus... Now the hard decision is if I give up my awakened SSR Krillin who was my very first warrior in my rainbow team... He's still good enough for my green team... I think.

tbartz

Neo Member
Good luck to anyone trying to beat SSR Str Broly, because without the SSR's it will be very hard, and you will still likely end up burning through stones, from what I have read, so i'm just going to stick to farming SR PHY broly and wait for the event to return

Ryu1999

Good luck and bad luck all on the same day:

Good: I'm a rerolling fiend and I managed to get a SSR Broly.

Accordingly I feel like I should be giving back: during that process, I managed to roll a New Gohan account. These are both JPN accounts. Anyone who wants either of them, send me a PM.

Bad: The transfer code for my UR SSJ3 Goku account didn't work, so I've had to submit a restore ticket to BAMCO and cross my fingers that they're able to help me out.

edit

New Goku account goes to A Pretty Panda

Hiltz

Hmm I'm wondering if I should get a Japanese version of the game on iOS, but then again, I don't want to get burned out too quickly on this game between both versions. Nah, I'll just stick with the English version, put too much time into it anyway at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom