• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't know how Freeza, Cooler, King Cold, and Chilled don't all have a link. Why do only some freeza cards link with each other outside of Prodigies? Should really just update the Universe's Strongest Clan link to include everyone.

I'm just happy Cooler can now give people a UR if they can Dokkan Awaken him.

I have good PHYs so farming INT Cooler shouldn't be too hard.

JJP12

Ok you guys talked me into it lol. Will watch sometime tomorrow.

I wonder how the z fighters will manage to win this battle.
probably goku lol

Skii

Yeah, Global doesn't seem as generous, for sure. It's strange, since Treasure Cruise has been giving us one free Rainbow Gem per day since release [in addition to all of the other you get for working through the story content], and with Sugofest pulls you're usually guaranteed at least one of the featured units with ten pulls, not so much with Dokkan Battle. :/

I have 383 Dragon Stones I'm saving for SSGSS Goku. If I don't get him, or another solid unit [SSJ2 Gohan/Goku, SSJ STR Goku, Bardock, etc.], I'm probably just going to stop playing the game entirely and focus on Treasure Cruise.

I would suggest starting a Japan account now before the SSR pull expires (I think that's on 31st October). I can completely understand you giving up global if you don't get anything decent with 383 stones (which is possible because apparently, SSR rates are 1%). Japan account is really easy to get into after playing global for so long and pulling on it is just far more satisfying.

Is Final Form Cooler still considered top tier in Japan?

Top tier on that website isn't really relevant. It's only for rerollers who want to start the game. For those who are already a decent way through their main account, it means little. The top 10 on Reddit is far more accurate in telling you the best characters available in JP at the moment.

Final Form Cooler is pretty decent but I wouldn't recommend dropping your saved stones on it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Top tier on that website isn't really relevant. It's only for rerollers who want to start the game. For those who are already a decent way through their main account, it means little. The top 10 on Reddit is far more accurate in telling you the best characters available in JP at the moment.

Final Form Cooler is pretty decent but I wouldn't recommend dropping your saved stones on it.

I thought the Reddit tier list was pulled from the same website?

Aurizen

I hope SSGSS is what we're getting tomorrow and not this

aTDypyt.png

finished Dokkan awakening gohan a few minutes ago, cost me a few gems but that's what i get for not playing the game for most of the event.

Cooler event postponed. Free DS for our troubles. Bojack extended to next week. Saiyan pull instead. 8 mil download event as well with 1 DS every day.

cvBbNP0l.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Cooler event postponed. Free DS for our troubles. Bojack extended to next week. Saiyan pull instead. 8 mil download event as well with 1 DS every day.

cvBbNP0l.jpg
Oh come on I spent a bunch of stones replenishing stamina and cursing RNG along the way as I struggled to get enough medals in time to dokkan awaken both Gohan and bojack on my new account

StMeph

Cooler was already kind of underwhelming, but it's somehow managed to be even worse. And it looks like still no Tournament, despite initial remarks about it opening up in the "next" (been two now) update.

GG

MiTYH

Did a YOLO pull and got SSR PHY Vegeta! My second natural SSR (started the game with the TEQ Vegeta, currently a lvl 92 UR). Happy to level him up for the cooler event! And also happy the pull was good. I generally do one YOLO pull every new event, this was the firs tot pay out big!

Hmm.... do I use the 55 stones to try and get Bojack again? Or do I risk accidently pulling another father-son kamehameha?

I mean my odds are better at getting bokack since he's only SR and it'd give me something to farm besides AGL frieza till I go insane. Decisions decisions.

(edit) Super Saiyan pool..... nothing but garbage. SSJ Goku animation for pulls means nothing!

Man the people who are thirsty for SSG characters are gonna flip their shit lmao.

Did a YOLO pull and got SSR PHY Vegeta! My second natural SSR (started the game with the TEQ Vegeta, currently a lvl 92 UR). Happy to level him up for the cooler event! And also happy the pull was good. I generally do one YOLO pull every new event, this was the firs tot pay out big!

Congrats! I'm doing that with my stones now after unsuccessful multis so I actually have some to spend when the good stuff comes. So far mine's not playing out anywhere near that nice though.

Well, at least this gives me enough time to gather the awakening medals for Bojack, lol. I pulled one right after I finished collecting everything for Gohan and didn't have the time for it.

I started playing this less than a week ago and I'm already hooked. My phone's battery is livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom