• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiTYH

Man the people who are thirsty for SSG characters are gonna flip their shit lmao.

Congrats! I'm doing that with my stones now after unsuccessful multis so I actually have some to spend when the good stuff comes. So far mine's not playing out anywhere near that nice though.

Mine didnt pay off to begin with. Lot of R's that I've been slowly turning to SRs just for killing time. I keep a nice balance though, have about 67 stones right now. Like to keep around 50 in case we ever randomly get the guaranteed SSR pull that japan gets

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Managed to pull EoI First Form Freeza so I'm pretty happy, but then I got most 100th PHY Dodoria from friend summon so this game sucks again. Also Cooler does seem the "Universe's Most Malevolent" link making him a much better pull

Maxim726X

Managed to pull EoI First Form Freeza so I'm pretty happy, but then I got most 100th PHY Dodoria from friend summon so this game sucks again. Also Cooler does seem the "Universe's Most Malevolent" link making him a much better pull

Which Freeza are you going to Dokkan when the time comes?

I have Mecha, SSR tech, and 2nd form... I was thinking second form for that crazy passive, but I don't have any SSR/UR INT units...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Mecha definitely because I have an extra one. If you dokkan'd your (presumably) only second form freeza, you'd be losing out on that card. But since Mecha is farmable, it can be replaced.

Skii

Cooler event postponed. Free DS for our troubles. Bojack extended to next week. Saiyan pull instead. 8 mil download event as well with 1 DS every day.

cvBbNP0l.jpg

Lol classic global.

They completely fuck up the maintenance delaying the cooler event and summon. That just means the ROF content is delayed another week. Yay!

Maxim726X

Mecha definitely because I have an extra one. If you dokkan'd your (presumably) only second form freeza, you'd be losing out on that card. But since Mecha is farmable, it can be replaced.

That passive is so useful though... Ahh not sure what to do. What you're saying does make sense, and that would make a pretty badass all Frieza team if I ever wanted to do that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That passive is so useful though... Ahh not sure what to do. What you're saying does make sense, and that would make a pretty badass all Frieza team if I ever wanted to do that.

You can more easily max the special attack level of Mecha Freeza as well, meaning your Golden Freeza would also have a level 10 special.

Maxim726X

Got all excited about rounding off my Super Saiyan team (due to the SS Multi-pull), then this happens.

The heck is up with all the Ginyus?

Man... Every time I get that itch to multi-pull, I see this shit and I'm glad I didn't.

Nary a super saiyan to be found. Sorry man, not a great pull.

EDIT- To be fair, that Ginyu is one of the better SR pulls in terms of pure stats.

Man... Every time I get that itch to multi-pull, I see this shit and I'm glad I didn't.

Nary a super saiyan to be found. Sorry man, not a great pull.

EDIT- To be fair, that Ginyu is one of the better SR pulls in terms of pure stats.

I've actually been looking for an SR Capt Ginyu, so I'm not super sad. Was just kinda hoping for a Super Saiyan of sorts, particularly since Goku was SSJ when he was blowin up the big moon thing.
I already have 2 other SR Ginyu Force members, so it'll be fun to eventually get a full team.

Hiltz

I think I'm done with the global version... at least for now. Using up the last 20 dragon stones I had only to get four worthless R characters between this new summoning and the Bojack one has finally broken my spirit. Can someone kindly point me in the direction of how to install the Japanese version of Dokkan Battle.

Hiltz

Thanks for the link, Omegabalmung9.

Hmm I'm stuck. I got to the Japanese itunes app store on my phone, but I can't create an itunes Japanese account since it says I need to enter a payment method. One of the guides I used said you can skip the credit card payment option and scroll down to enter in an itunes giftcard, but you have to buy it (what the fuck?). What are you supposed to type in ?

I'm rerolling to see the odds and Super Saiyan Goku hardly even shows up.

Even Reddit is saying the odds are low. Hold your stones unless you are going big.

bjork

My 90 day login pull got me an Android 19.

I've only been checking in the last week or so to collect login rewards. I think I'm done playing this.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So I just did three pulls on the second account I posted earlier- the one with SSR characters- and got 3 SR chars out of my 3 pulls:

AGI Tao
Phy recoome
Int ginyu (the one with high stats aND Int attack+25% leader ability )

Think I'll get 50 stones and do a Yolo during the cooler event

denebj

Neo Member
Finally !!! Got this kid vegeta sucker !!! About time :-O

The game seems to be struggling with so many issues and a delayed cooler event :-/

I got all my strike character now, Kid Vegeta was the last one I needed.

Decided to do a single pull on the SSR Banner, got a SR PHY Dr Gero ^^ Not too bad with his reduce damage leader skill + I have 1 android 18 and 2 android 16 (the STR and PHY) so that was a decent pull :-O

I am waiting for the next event. Since chilled and agl frieza have a shitty drop . Too much work for raising the SA level .. Not worth it

Now that Youtube Gaming allows you to stream from your Android phone, does anyone plan on streaming their Dokkan time? I'll probably start sometimes soon. Maybe narrate what it is I'm doing and why.

N30RYU

Should have seen how to lvl characters fast sooner...

Just make a multi friend summon. level up N characters to lvl20 max and awaken them just to feed them to the character you wanna lvl up to get 44,000exp each if the color match

Also to lvl up the rank to get more sta in the "Unknown Saiyans > The Wayward Champion" quest is quite easy to get to lvl ~110 doing it on Z-Hard getting ~14000 exp.

Syntsui

I stopped playing this the month it came out. If I start again from scratch, what exactly should I try to pull and what is the best method to do so?

Hiltz

So I started a Japanese account for the game and obtained my first single summoned character, SR PHY Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (green jumpsuit). I'm not sure if he ranks that well among the SR's, but he's got 25% attack power leader skill for PHY and AGL and apparently a passive skill for 25% attack & defense for PHY and AGL.

Skii

Saiyaman dokkan event has returned to Japan. First time a Dokkan event has returned meaning that it will happen with all the others (I was worried that all dokkan events were just one off).

Anyway, I have the SR Gohan needed for dokkaning so I will now have 5 native SSRs after this event! Pretty nice for someone at rank 50. Still have another 300 stones to farm from story. Also need to dokkan my SR Android 13 into a native SSR Android 13.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Saiyaman dokkan event has returned to Japan. First time a Dokkan event has returned meaning that it will happen with all the others (I was worried that all dokkan events were just one off).

Anyway, I have the SR Gohan needed for dokkaning so I will now have 5 native SSRs after this event! Pretty nice for someone at rank 50. Still have another 300 stones to farm from story. Also need to dokkan my SR Android 13 into a native SSR Android 13.
Yeah pretty happy with this. First I need to dokkan broly and second I have the Videl that dokkan to Saiyaman 2 who has the link required to defeat broly.

Hiltz

With the Japanese version, do you guys suggest generally saving up dragon stones to do a multi-pull summon or sticking with mostly single pull ?

Ryu1999

With the Japanese version, do you guys suggest generally saving up dragon stones to do a multi-pull summon or sticking with mostly single pull ?

I mostly save them for the discounted 30-stone multi-pulls. Also, I recently learned that saving stones for World Tournaments is the best investment since you can likely get at least 2 guaranteed SSR tickets as tournament rewards with 50-60 stones.

Hiltz

I mostly save them for the discounted 30-stone multi-pulls. Also, I recently learned that saving stones for World Tournaments is the best investment since you can likely get at least 2 guaranteed SSR tickets as tournament rewards with 50-60 stones.

That is Interesting news. I did not know any of this. I'll save up dragon stones then.

Aurizen

Man playing this I would LOVE a bleach game that is like Dokkan Battle! I sadly Bandai doesn't have the license for it....Maybe we could ask?

Hiltz

I imagine my team is too weak to participate in the world tournament event it at this point and the menu layout is foreign to me since it's in Japanese and the global version isn't out yet, so I don't understand what the icons are for. I'm currently at 42 stones after having used up one Shenron wish. So that leaves me with this 30 dragon stone multi-pull summon you spoke of, and assuming it available to currently use, where can I find it in the game? When I click on the summon icon on the front game menu, it just shows two different summon events going on with the first saying 50 stones needed and the second event shows x5 dragon stones and x50 dragon stones.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Man playing this I would LOVE a bleach game that is like Dokkan Battle! I sadly Bandai doesn't have the license for it....Maybe we could ask?
There's already a Bleach game from Klab (LoveLive) in Japan; it's pretty fun, action oriented and killing stuff with your squad.

Ryu1999

Sweet. Was wondering when he would show up.

And I just found out Bamco just released a new gatcha Gundam game similar to this just recently, Super Gundam Royale. Goodbye life.

I wish you hadn't told me about this...goodbye spare time, hello rerolling!

Edit: never mind - it immediately crashes after the app opens 😭😭😭

freed

Anybody want my id :
Here transfer id :
User id : 525361582
Transfer code : jgkrj4er5rrg

This id already have UR supreme warrior awakened SS Goku and some SR that awakened to SSR like frieza, bojack, future android 18,etc....
Feel free take this id, grab while it still available, and please don't ask me why i quit this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom