• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Guys, I just got 1st place local against an LR Broly. Am I a tryhard?

image.php

Syntsui

I convinced myself to not try to get Broly once someone said it costs like 100m to fully awaken him. More than 30 days playing and I barely have 60m.

The grind in this game is just too much.

Faynwulf

I decided to roll. I don't know what to say.

meVBdTm.png

edit: What should I do with the dupe Trunks?
edit2: Hidden Potential bottom right path?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Lol beastmode trunks + dupe and lr broly in the same pull...>_>

edit: go top left with trunks, unless you want to go through the hassle of farming the super strike xeno trunks to raise his SA, also his dokkan event isn't around atm so you'll have little use for him right now.

That's a sick pull, but Xeno Trunks is literally useless when you have LR Broly (assuming you have the materials to LR him). Congrats tho, welcome to the 1%

Faynwulf

I never really played STR. (Because I didn't have any units before the last two Banners.) What should my team ideally be?

syIf00n.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I never really played STR. (Because I didn't have any units before the last two Banners.) What should my team ideally be?

syIf00n.png

broly, rildo, beerus, SSG goku, and dokkan'd family goku and goten.
Rildo is kind of whatever without Omega to link with though.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Where you guys sitting in the WT ?
And what team are you guys running ?

At this point I'm not even sure I'll get my 20 wins in a row in, let alone any kind of meaningful local ranking.

Faynwulf

At this point I'm not even sure I'll get my 20 wins in a row in, let alone any kind of meaningful local ranking.

Yeah same here. My mono-AGL team always gets a strong mono-TEQ team as soon as my win streak is relatively high. At least I'm Top 5 in local, as I still need Piccolo.

edit: Thanks for the Team recommendation. Any other notable Units from other colors? Sadly I don't have Rose, who probably would've been great. (am I allowed to post my dbz.space box here?)

Where you guys sitting in the WT ?
And what team are you guys running ?

Currently in the top 2K but I know after i fall asleep it'll change. Just running a Nuke Majin Vegeta Team with SSJ3 Vegeta and SV blocking. Honestly I'm not trying to get that high of a ranking, I just want to stay in the top 10K to get SSJ Gohan.

Holy shit I just got supered for the first time this entire WT. It was Gogeta against my AGI GF and he STILL did like 7k damage. Don't get supered by Gogeta at 20x, kids. Probably don't get supered at all.

denebj

Neo Member
Spent my morning on the SR Broly :-O Got the SSR Broly to SA 10 + 5 extra elder kai.
That dude is a beast in the tourney ahahah Remind me of the old Broly.

I get super too many times in that WT .... I have to be careful it's not even funny XD I got stone cold KOed by LR Broly on my LR Broly .... I thought it was my super .. Until I saw --- K.O ... 220k damage .. ookkkk

So far i run mono STR
- LR Broly
- Gogeta
- SSJ3 Vegeta
- God Goku
- Fasha
- Goten family.

Friend LR Broly.

This is pretty efficient, not much item to use because of the 2 orb changer.

I am a big dumb impatient idiot for doing some summons on the 150million banner just to get elder kais for Broly.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seriously considered it. But I only have a little over 100 stones and I spent a lot on the rose/VB banners (bought 6 of those 91 stone packs in total) so I'm kinda wanting to cool it and not spend anymore until the 2nd anniversary. Plus it's not like Broly needs to be SA20 to be godlike. Mine's SA13 now and doing monstrous amounts of damage.

What I really want is MORE ABILITY ORBS PLS. seriously at least give respec option. my children are starving

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seriously considered it. But I only have a little over 100 stones and I spent a lot on the rose/VB banners (bought 6 of those 91 stone packs in total) so I'm kinda wanting to cool it and not spend anymore until the 2nd anniversary. Plus it's not like Broly needs to be SA20 to be godlike. Mine's SA13 now and doing monstrous amounts of damage.

What I really want is MORE ABILITY ORBS PLS. seriously at least give respec option. my children are starving

Awww you poor baby, I can't imagine what it's like to have one of the best cards in the game and being unable to use orbs on him :(.

I still have unhealthy amounts of sodium chloride in my system so I'm very passive aggressive :p.

edit: got Radits Giant Ape with my 10mill GSSR. He any good?

Arrrammis

I keep being tempted to go up to x20 with my (mostly) mono STR Broly team, but I'm still nervous from the last tourney about random attacks killing me. Going to do x15 until I hit 20 wins, then see how things go from there.

BrunoM

I keep being tempted to go up to x20 with my (mostly) mono STR Broly team, but I'm still nervous from the last tourney about random attacks killing me. Going to do x15 until I hit 20 wins, then see how things go from there.
You may be able to do it .. take a brolly friend too and don't see why not I'm doing x20 with this team
Screenshot_2017-05-04-12-03-39_edit_1493913908225_edit_1493916979779.jpeg

And don't use much for items other than senzu here and there and lunch item when I need some ki at times do have pilaf for those random supers ..

Sitting top 1.5k used 15 stones

Im farming broly medals for awakening broly lol. Gonna have to spend 60 gems to bring him down to srr again but its whatever for making WT easy mode.

linkent

That is a strange team Bruno.
If you want more broly friends, you should set broly as lead in a mono str team.
Put Rose in it for link support and STR blocker.
SSR Goten if you have for phy-rainbow converter.

Just had an SA20 Broly crit Phy Broly for 2mil damage @24ki.
Highest i have seen....

Top Bottom