• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I'm discovering the Nuking system. God a few good ones that I should be able to put to use (SSB PHY Vegeta for example)

Just recently discovered this as well. I managed to acquire SSGSS Goku TEQ (+33% Atk with TEQ KI lead) as well as SSGSS Vegeta TEQ (passive +15% atk per TEQ Ki). Pair with a SS3 Gotenks friend and I've about hit 2 million dmg with Vegeta, and he's still only level 92.

Fox1304

That answers my biggest question on Dokkan : how on hell did I see those high numbers floating around :)
Out of curiosity, are people only using Nuking for specific high HP bosses or such ? It seems that farming the items might be time-consuming since we need 3/4 for each nuke.

I caved in and did two multipull on the Broly Banner. Without too much surprise, no Broly, but I think I got some interesting cards. Are some of those worthy of being leveled up/SA Farmed ?

- Great Brillance STR Goku
- Successor of the Strongest INT SSJ Young Gohan
- Strongest Majin STR Gotenks Buu

To answer this question, Buutenks is a great sealer. It would be worth it to work on this one.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
To answer this question, Buutenks is a great sealer. It would be worth it to work on this one.

Yeah, at super level 10 and dokkanned from buuhan medals he's probably the best sealer available for a strength team. Then again you usually don't need a sealer for a strength team, but he's still nice to have.

That answers my biggest question on Dokkan : how on hell did I see those high numbers floating around :)

Broly. Don't need to nuke when you have a game-breaking unit. In JP all the neogods are game-breaking and do over a million damage easily, pretty much. I've seen LR Gohan go full nuke for over 20 million, which is insane but also complete overkill and impractical since no one is going to realistically run double Baby leads.

Nuking as a strat is not really viable anymore since most dokkanfest bosses have 4 stages. Goku dokkaned with his 20% nuke passive is still pretty good tho, since he will be doing good damage with just 4-5+ orbs. But full-on nuke teams are impractical, risky (since you have low HP pool) and item-heavy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I agree that some characters spoil me on damage. I see Gogeta hitting over 1mill pretty consistently but my AGL Arale *only* hits for 400-500k.

Kakaroach

Just got my Turles to SA 10! I can see why people think this is frustrating though, took me 4 days of hard farming before I got lvl 10 and medals.

Got up to stage 12 in Battlefield with my janky roster. Wish it wasn't just once a day because dem LR medals for Ginyu/Gohan are expensive! :S

Looks like that TEQ Hercule from the friend point summons is going to become an LR.
...I HAD LIKE 30 OF HIM! I got him to SA10 because he looks decent but sold or used the rest as training fonder.

Also I fucked up and used my second SA10 Android as a path opener...I'm getting absent minded doing this game and it's causing problems lol. O well I have another one at SA 3, no rush to make em SA20.

Syntsui

Just need to get 4 dupes
giphy.gif

Meneses

Are these the Trunks/Vegeta that dokkan awaken into the Father/Son Galick Gun?

Really wanted one of them but have no stones :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hard pass on this banner for me. I got another shit SSR from broly banner last night. It's time to sop torturing myself with the occasional single.

MiTYH

GSSR is always tempting, but I'm just going to take my stones and be on my way. SSJ4 is practically right around the corner. Not giving in just yet.

And PHY Arale is only at SA 8/10. Goddamn drops are terrible. I'll get my new stones, then finish that, then farm the Trunks from this event. Should give me enough to do for a while

linkent

was like... wtf rage trunks GSSR?
then i realised that this is just another version of Trunks.
Both card will be in common pull(non-dokkan exclusive)
just skip it!

GLB change the Gero Medals to the Gregory medals for the farmable STR Trunks. :p

was like... wtf rage trunks GSSR?
then i realised that this is just another version of Trunks.
Both card will be in common pull(non-dokkan exclusive)
just skip it!

GLB change the Gero Medals to the Gregory medals for the farmable STR Trunks. :p

Man, too many trunks and vegetas I can't keep track of them all lol. I guess I'll get the medals and wait then until the day I get them instead of the featured dokkan card.

would ssj4 goku still be good with LR broly as lead ? i dont want to ditch broly for ssj4 goku soon

Yeah, he'll be fine. At the very least you won't be too tied down to just Super characters. Just remember you'll be missing out on a 60% ATK/HP/DEF buff from double SSJ4 leads in comparison.

Yeah, he'll be fine. At the very least you won't be too tied down to just Super characters. Just remember you'll be missing out on a 60% ATK/HP/DEF buff from double SSJ4 leads in comparison.

Broly will easily compensate for that, I think. A double Broly team with SS4 Goku in the mix is gonna be nuts.

Broly will easily compensate for that, I think. A double Broly team with SS4 Goku in the mix is gonna be nuts.

Damage for days! Although I'd love to run a double STR Janemba lead with Broly though. Damage mitigation everywhere then delicious AOE. The only big issue would be getting those ki links for Broly more than anything else on a STR Extreme team.

Damage for days! Although I'd love to run a double STR Janemba lead with Broly though. Damage mitigation everywhere then delicious AOE. The only big issue would be getting those ki links for Broly more than anything else on a STR Extreme team.

Broly is so odd in having so many Saiyan links but no villain links so he is screwed for Ki. Gonna have to spam ki items or hope a Villain Saiyan appears for STR to support Broly besides his TUR self lol.

idonteven

this is the team i can kinda make if im lucky with ssj4 goku

leader: LR broly
ssj4 goku
omega shenron
metal rildo
gogeta
ssj1 gotenks

friend:LR broly or Omega

really hope i get ssj3 Str vegeta one day

Syntsui

this is the team i can kinda make if im lucky with ssj4 goku

leader: LR broly
ssj4 goku
omega shenron
metal rildo
gogeta
ssj1 gotenks

friend:LR broly or Omega

really hope i get ssj3 Str vegeta one day

If you are lucky with SS4 Goku, you will put a SS3 Goku in Trashtenks place.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Broly is so odd in having so many Saiyan links but no villain links so he is screwed for Ki. Gonna have to spam ki items or hope a Villain Saiyan appears for STR to support Broly besides his TUR self lol.
put ape fasha next to lr broly, ignore int orbs with other rotations, never worry about ki for lr broly again.

LNBL

Surprised I already have 110 stones again after dropping everything on Rosé. Hopefull atleast double the amount when SSJ 4 drops

Up to 500 stones again on JPN. Bring on the next neo god! Debating deleting my global now to be honest. Heard about a new unit and rush to see it's one I've already got DA'd on JPN. I've been spoiled!

Think I'm sort of understanding battlefield slightly now, slightly because I can't make head or tails of how a Guido can kill my INT Gogeta on the non fighting section of it. But eh, free kai's and stones I guess. My opinion on the mode aligns heavily with Reddit though and I'll just leave it at that. Free stuff is free stuff after all.

Hopefully after the event is over we get a new banner or approach a new one. Kinda feel like the current one has been hovering around for a long time now and it's tempting me to pull for VB XD

Top Bottom