• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

You guys think I'm strong enough to do Broly's dokkan event 3. The demon returns?
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97
qdchGyY_d.jpg
If you have the Guldo card that has the passive that upon being attacked reduces the enemies defense to 0 use him. He is so damn useful in that event. Be sure to also use a disable rampage character card.

Durden77

I love SSB Vegito's extra attacks lol

Thanks! Haha I was debating whether to do Elder Kai multi-summon or push my luck once more, but in the end I managed to prevail! :D

What luck! SSB will fuckin wreck shit. And Videl is actually a really good sub card for super teams. Have fun with her, and you will wreck shit!

I'm trying to burn stamina farming Hercule medals. Grandpa's funeral was today, so obviously it has been hard. I pretty much always keep my stamina from filling up completely, but today I haven't given a shit. It's interesting to see what type of things will pull people like me away from this game like that, because not many things do.

Man I'm stupid. Had some drinks again tonight. Don't mean to bum anyone out, you peeps all rock.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The new Chi Chi item from the latest GT story event reduces opponents DEF by 74% and increases your attack by 74%.

Can use this item to beat PHY Broly if you're having a tough time. Don't have to use Guldo or specific lowering defense cards or Burning Fight cards.

Just use this one item and smack him.

linkent

The new Chi Chi item from the latest GT story event reduces opponents DEF by 74% and increases your attack by 74%.

Can use this item to beat PHY Broly if you're having a tough time. Don't have to use Guldo or specific lowering defense cards or Burning Fight cards.

it actually reduce both ATK+DEF of enemy by 74%.
still should work on that Broly.

I believe that Critical will also ignore his defense.

anyway, with a Super STR team, there is no reason to not put Videl/Saiyaman2 on that team.
also BroKu/BroTen.

it actually reduce both ATK+DEF of enemy by 74%.
still should work on that Broly.

I believe that Critical will also ignore his defense.

anyway, with a Super STR team, there is no reason to not put Videl/Saiyaman2 on that team.
also BroKu/BroTen.

O yeh forgot about that item. But it's pretty limited and Guldo works if you run out of it. And yeh Crits ignore his defence at least it did during Boss Rush.

Xanru

Just did the 3 multi's with some of my leftover stones. Got everything,with some dupe Goku's and Cell's to boot. Wish that extra Cell was a Pikkon, but I definitely can't complain.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
ok, so like it hit level 200 2 hours ago right? I get 20 stones putting me back at 52 total after spending fifty stones on the sss4 vegeta banner yesterday and getting dicked over hard. Promised myself i would horde the stones and not spend anymore. I just see the Kaioken SSJ Goku banner, right? 30 stones. Like an idiot I pull on it waste 30 stones and can you fucking believe that the 4th card I draw in the banner is Kaioken SSJ Goku? How the fuck does that happen? I normally get fucked over hard in these things. :(

Xanru

ok, so like it hit level 200 2 hours ago right? I get 20 stones putting me back at 52 total after spending fifty stones on the sss4 vegeta banner yesterday and getting dicked over hard. Promised myself i would horde the stones and not spend anymore. I just see the Kaioken SSJ Goku banner, right? 30 stones. Like an idiot I pull on it waste 30 stones and can you fucking believe that the 4th card I draw in the banner is Kaioken SSJ Goku? How the fuck does that happen? I normally get fucked over hard in these things. :(

The discount banner is also a gssr, and if I'm not mistaken, the only units in the gssr are banner units, so the last unit in the multi is guaranteed to be one of those 4 ssrs, and any other ssrs in there would be gravy.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I got 2 Pikkons which, to be honest, is the only one I actually have a team for.

He actually doesn't make my team any better but I'll put him on because I love his SA animation and he's an easy SA10.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The discount banner is also a gssr, and if I'm not mistaken, the only units in the gssr are banner units, so the last unit in the multi is guaranteed to be one of those 4 ssrs, and any other ssrs in there would be gravy.

Ah, I see that now, but to actually pull 2 copies in one go! That's unheard of for me.

linkent

I got 2 Pikkons which, to be honest, is the only one I actually have a team for.

He actually doesn't make me team any better but I'll put him on because I love his SA animation and he's an easy SA10.
Got the same. 2 Pikkon.
Honestly i think he is the best in this bunch.
Yes sskkGoku is nice but he has no farmable SA and we need to Kai him.
Pikkon for some reason have no (Angel) on the card making him farmables.
Also can be TURed.
The only pfb non saiyan. And dont forget that -atk greatly.
Will definitely have a spot in a mono STR team.

Xanru

Got the same. 2 Pikkon.
Honestly i think he is the best in this bunch.
Yes sskkGoku is nice but he has no farmable SA and we need to Kai him.
Pikkon for some reason have no (Angel) on the card making him farmables.
Also can be TURed.
The only pfb non saiyan. And dont forget that -atk greatly.
Will definitely have a spot in a mono STR team.

Pikkon only ever showed up as (Angel).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I cant stop using all my gems on that SSJ4 Vegeta banner...did 3 singles today.

1. Pull INT SSR Super Saiyan from the Future
Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)

He seems quite bad though

2. Pull Trash SR unit

3. Rainbow without Goku turning into SSJ...please let it be SSJ4 Vegeta.
Welp ...no. SSR Unshakable Resolution Super Saiyan Trunks (GT)

Was disappointed first but after looking him up - he is a Top Tier STR unit and teams up nice with SSJ4 Goku. Thought i was done with the SSJ4 Vegeta Event because i got the medals for Baby 2...guess im going back.

Also the game is trolling me when it comes to STR leads...i bought and leveled Mutenroshi from Baba because i wanted a STR lead to team uo with SSJ4 Goku players.....but his lack of +KI kinda sucks. Thanksfully i pulled the SSR Pan +3Ki TEQ/STR+30%Stats from the LR Banner. So i was quite happy with her because of +KI and her GT Link for SSJ Goku Friends.

Now i pull this Trunks who is an even better lead because of his stats and links....lol.
Fights like SSBK and Goku Black also benefit noticeably from defense reduction. It has minor effect in other fights though. It really feels like defense reduction is in place more to be used by enemies against players tbh.
The only time defense reduction really matters is for Broly dokkan events. Other bosses also take less but it's because they reduce damage taken while Broly is specifically defense.

Alright thanks, thats good to know !!

MiTYH

Did one pull on the GSSR.

Got PHY Kaioken Goku, STR Paikuhan, TEQ Angel Frieza x2, and the SR King Cold.

....WHERE WERE THESE RATES DURING SSJ4?!

EDIT: So what's the point of all these INT Angel Gokus. Just level up their SA and be done with it? With rewards and the drop rate considering I need to run the event forever for the medals, I'll have a ton in no time. Other than that... Baba them?

wotter

EDIT: So what's the point of all these INT Angel Gokus. Just level up their SA and be done with it? With rewards and the drop rate considering I need to run the event forever for the medals, I'll have a ton in no time. Other than that... Baba them?
With free cards you either:
- level them up to sa10 and use them in teams (especially useful if you lack decent units and/or if there's a team cost limit involved)
- baba them for points or zeni
- level up other characters SA with the same name
- use them as training fodder

I always keep a farmable card at SA10 in my box for collecting purposes.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Did a multi on the banner cause pikkon and goku look dope
lDWk4Om.jpg

Did another because I wanted a dupe for goku
P64eIqA.jpg

lol, literally got everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Definitely not pulling on this banner.

I might farm up some of these pikkon hats though. 1mil xp!

Also I just beat that last bost rush. It was close, used all my items and got a lucky crit at the end.

Tamanon

Banned
Pikkon is preeeeeetty good at adding some defense on my Mono-STR team. Lowers attack means guys start hitting like wet noodles after 2 supers.

MiTYH

With free cards you either:
- level them up to sa10 and use them in teams (especially useful if you lack decent units and/or if there's a team cost limit involved)
- baba them for points or zeni
- level up other characters SA with the same name
- use them as training fodder

I always keep a farmable card at SA10 in my box for collecting purposes.

For free SSR cards I generally SA10 them and baba the rest. My team's decent enough that I don't need them. I was just curious if he helped the SA or any other unit.

That being said, I finally had enough anniversary coins for my last PHY SSB to fully max out the SSBKK Card. And... yeah, RIP Training items/Gregory medals. Even with bonus exp up I feel the hurt.

That being said, my SSBKK is really awesome now. I only regret going upper left path on the dupe I got months ago. But it was months and I never knew about this SA up method, so I figured he'd never get SA10. I'm prepared
for battle
now though

denebj

Neo Member
Did the 3 multi :
- 3 Goku
- Freeza
- Cell

Wanted pikkon pretty bad. What a bummer ! Oh well, I am sure I will pull him in a different banner :)

There is so much to grind. Still trying to get the last kai from the new GT event and trying to get enough medal for the new goku ahahah

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Honestly what is better? Feeding KaioSSJ Goku dupes to raise his SA? Or do you open up more of the Potential system with it?

Potential system is almost always the correct answer when it comes to dupes.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
That angel freeza is actually..rather good.

On mono teq he can link with both angel king cold and golden freeza for a 35% increase before getting the 90% on super.
At SA1 no paths that's 200k damage. With free nodes you're looking at ~270k.
Not bad at all.

Honestly what is better? Feeding KaioSSJ Goku dupes to raise his SA? Or do you open up more of the Potential system with it?

super kaioken will crit for ~1.1m with SA10 and bottom right path unlocked.
open those goddamn paths.

Cruxist

We should rename this thread to "ALWAYS USE DUPES IN THE HIDDEN POTENTIAL SYSTEM". It's said on just about every page i feel like lol

To be fair, the system is somewhat confusing at first glance. I didn't realize what it was when it launched in JPN, and fed a dupe Super Vegito to raise SA. My biggest regret.

Anoregon

You know what's kind of weird? After all this time, I've still never pulled a dupe Gogeta. Poor guy has no dupe paths unlocked but still supers towards 1mil on my SSJ4 Strength team.

To be fair, the system is somewhat confusing at first glance. I didn't realize what it was when it launched in JPN, and fed a dupe Super Vegito to raise SA. My biggest regret.

Oh it is, as are all the various ways and percentages to increase SA. It's all kind of convoluted. And also, unless someone tells you or you very carefully examine the system, there's no way to know right away that it is 100% a noob trap to open any paths other than top left or bottom right (if SA10) first. It's just one of those things that gets asked a lot.

You know what's kind of weird? After all this time, I've still never pulled a dupe Gogeta. Poor guy has no dupe paths unlocked but still supers towards 1mil on my SSJ4 Strength team.

I've pulled 1 dupe, so 2 total, which is still pretty low given the amount of banners he's been on that I've spent lots of stones on. And yet I have 4 SVs and 4 Buuhans (all from the Rose banner), as well as 2 Roses and 2 VBs.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Meanwhile i have like 4 dupe Gogetas...havent unlocked his whole board yet because the process is so ridiculous tedious. Why dont they let you just mark a bunch of nodes at once and then activate/unlock them..going through every single one just sucks.

You know what's kind of weird? After all this time, I've still never pulled a Gogeta :( :(
I have debatably the best AGL team you can make on GLB, but no Gogeta or really any good STR units outside of SS3 Vegeta.

Meanwhile i have like 4 dupe Gogetas...havent unlocked his whole board yet because the process is so ridiculous tedious. Why dont they let you just mark a bunch of nodes at once and then activate/unlock them..going through every single one just sucks.

lol is that seriously the reason? takes a few minutes, just watch a youtube video or something while you do it.

TICKET BANNER 2.... my god. Wonder if it's going to count from the beginning or starting from the last banner.

Durden77

Banner is tempting, but I think I'm gonna skip it. I don't really need any of the cards even though they are cool and good. Savin.

Top Bottom