• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
lol is that seriously the reason? takes a few minutes, just watch a youtube video or something while you do it.

TICKET BANNER 2.... my god. Wonder if it's going to count from the beginning or starting from the last banner.

It takes more time than it should....especially if you have a couple units to work on. Confirming every node is unnecessary.

I will finish my Gogeta and max his whole board if i have time this weekend though. He is important enough so i can justify it.

PS. Rose is a beast with only 1 dupe - went for Additional attack and Crit...worth it so far.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL at the Japan vs Global event

GLB vs JPN
There will be some kind of competition between GLB Dokkan and JPN Dokkan. Winning version will get STR SSR Vegeta - Lone Warrior, Loser will get STR SSR Yamcha - Easygoing Warriro.
You will compete for the number of times you have cleared a certain event stage.
Competition Dates: 28 July - 31 July JST

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
HOLY SHIT BADMAN

That should have been an option in the LR election imo

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
200 Million Downloads Tickets

We will get Gasha tickets again for the 200 Million Downloads Celebration.
Tickets will be handed out for stones spent in the game from 19 October 2016 until 21 July 2017
1 Ticket for every 50 stones spent in the game, regardless of it being spent for stamina refresh/pulls/box expansion.

Shouta

You know what's kind of weird? After all this time, I've still never pulled a dupe Gogeta. Poor guy has no dupe paths unlocked but still supers towards 1mil on my SSJ4 Strength team.

I unlocked all of his paths trying for SS4 Goku. -_-

Crit Gogeta hits like a monster though, it's actually a little wild.

Cruxist

Pulled on the 30 stone banner and nabbed 2 Pikkon. He's a great fit for a Super STR team. Now I just need to awaken Uub and I'll have the best STR team I can make at the moment.

cw_sasuke

In the past i really only cared about +KI stats on Link to launch Super attacks...but man the damage difference between some units when they are paired together is quite high. ON my AGL team whoever is teamed up with Super Saiyan God SS Goku gets a crazy boost.

I wonder if i should max SA him...only think that kinda sucks is that his passive boost is limited to 10 turns...even though rarely need much more, but still.

Well it will be while until i have 10 Kais again so...yeah.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
200 Million Downloads Tickets

We will get Gasha tickets again for the 200 Million Downloads Celebration.
Tickets will be handed out for stones spent in the game from 19 October 2016 until 21 July 2017
1 Ticket for every 50 stones spent in the game, regardless of it being spent for stamina refresh/pulls/box expansion.

I've probably spent over 1000 stones this year, so that's at least 20 tickets. Neat.

Also, decided to pull on this dumb banner since it was 30 stones. Immediately regret it. 5 King colds and that shitty agi cell.

MiTYH

9 months of stones for tickets? I'm assuming global gets this too. It will be interesting to see how much I've used....

Also, farming medals for Pikkon's new dokkan? When there's a chance of a card instead? Freaking sucks

cw_sasuke

Ich just checked one of my newer units...and its finally a unit with Goku that can disable Rampage. Is one unit enough to clear Broly Dokkans stage ? Havent tried it yet because of this gimmick.

screenshot_20170714-2j8j5b.png

this team with a friend SSJ4 Goku.

When do we get DS for #1 grossing dammit. I don't have enough DS to pull on the banner even once...

Wait...i thought the 25 stones we got this week were for the No. 1 spot...lol.

Anoregon

You want more than one greatly reduces defense for Broly. Ideally 3+.

Ich just checked one of my newer units...and its finally a unit with Goku that can disable Rampage. Is one unit enough to clear Broly Dokkans stage ? Havent tried it yet because of this gimmick.

I would be surprised if we get more stuff, we already got the 25 stones/tickets and a buncha orbs starting next login.

Was it? I thought the description was regarding the anniversary. Usually the description says something about top grossing and they have information about it in the news section. I only glanced at the gift description so I could be wrong...if so then damn I can't pull on this banner :/

cw_sasuke

You want more than one greatly reduces defense for Broly. Ideally 3+.

Ouch...thats bad i thought keeping that disable Rampage Goku in one and Trunks in another rotation would be enough. Dont have other STR units that can disbale Rampage or greatly lower def.

My villian team has Rose/FriendRose/Black/Fusion Zamasu/Buuhan/TEQGoldenFrieza/Buutenks .....so thats 3 greatly lower def units, but no element advantage, should i go with this one ?

Otherwise ill just wait until i pull some other STR units.

Ouch...thats bad i thought keeping that disable Rampage Goku in one and Trunks in another rotation would be enough. Dont have other STR units that can disbale Rampage or greatly lower def.

My villian team has Rose/FriendRose/Black/Fusion Zamasu/Buuhan/TEQGoldenFrieza/Buutenks .....so thats 3 greatly lower def units, but no element advantage, should i go with this one ?

That could work as long as Freeza tanks but it could be risky, Criting also negates his defence so that could be your best bet.

Also just pulled SSJKK Goku, Aside from getting a percentage boost over a flat stat boost, is there any reason to run him over SSBKK Goku?

Yeah easy as fuck with that team. Also worth mentioning that crits bypass his defense altogether so a sufficiently buff team without lower defense can still brute-force through it, for example if you actually bothered to fill out your Gogeta in the hidden potential system...!

Use the nurse ChiChi item from the new Baby missions. That drops def & atk by 74%

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

Don't use friend ssj4 goku.
Use friend TUR omega.
Keep omega and pan on one rotation and family goku and buutenks on the other rotation.
There you go, you just beat broly.

Xanru

Just to note, SS3 Str Goku also greatly lowers defense. Hit him with 2 SA's and it should be enough to have any other units do damage.

Just to note, SS3 Str Goku also greatly lowers defense. Hit him with 2 SA's and it should be enough to have any other units do damage.

I'm pretty sure he just lowers the enemy defence not greatly lowers. He's still helpful for the broly event if you need some Def lowering units.

cw_sasuke

Thanks for the responses.....i beat Broly with the STR team i posted up there and a SSJ4 friend. With defense lowered one Super by SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta pretty much kills him....so yeah powercreep i guess. Goku//SSJ4Goku rand GTTrunks/Gogeta rotations were enough.

I just wanted to stone....dont wanna farm the medals now since i dont think ill use PHY Broly anytime soon or need to Dokkan him.

btw. Whats the best usage of those Anniversary Coins/Medals we get ? Thinking of just getting the Kai...but maybe some of these SSR units can be used to skill up their better gacha counterparts.
Yeah easy as fuck with that team. Also worth mentioning that crits bypass his defense altogether so a sufficiently buff team without lower defense can still brute-force through it, for example if you actually bothered to fill out your Gogeta in the hidden potential system...!

Thanks, actually i just did that....took me much more than a couple of minutes though and at the end i didnt have enough orbs to max him, but i would be a liar if i sad that this doesnt look nice. His stats are by far the best on my Super/STR squads now.

So i unlocked all Nodes and he is at max SA level...still have one Gogeta dupe, any reason to keep him along or should i just trade it for Baba points now ? Cant think of any other usage at this point.

So i unlocked all Nodes and he is at max SA level...still have one Gogeta dupe, any reason to keep him along or should i just trade it for Baba points now ? Cant think of any other usage at this point.

Keep the dupe for when INT Gogeta drops for an easy SA up. Also please fill out your VB in the dupe system too, it's making me sad to see it pop up in my friend list. It makes such a big difference, idg why you wouldn't take a couple minutes to do it.

Thanks for the responses.....i beat Broly with the STR team i posted up there and a SSJ4 friend. With defense lowered one Super by SSJ4 Goku and Gogeta pretty much kills him....so yeah powercreep i guess. Goku//SSJ4Goku rand GTTrunks/Gogeta rotations were enough.

I just wanted to stone....dont wanna farm the medals now since i dont think ill use PHY Broly anytime soon or need to Dokkan him.

btw. Whats the best usage of those Anniversary Coins/Medals we get ? Thinking of just getting the Kai...but maybe some of these SSR units can be used to skill up their better gacha counterparts.

Thanks, actually i just did that....took me much more than a couple of minutes though and at the end i didnt have enough orbs to max him, but i would be a liar if i sad that this doesnt look nice. His stats are by far the best on my Super/STR squads now.

I wonder if he can be fed to raise the SA the INT Gogeta that's out in JPN atm...if so I'd keep him around.

cw_sasuke

Keep the dupe for when INT Gogeta drops for an easy SA up. Also please fill out your VB in the dupe system too, it's making me sad to see it pop up in my friend list. It makes such a big difference, idg why you wouldn't take a couple minutes to do it.

Oh okay ill keep him around for that.
Yeah i just realized that there are a bunch of Nodes you can unlock even without a dupe - i just did Gogeta and Rose - took me a while. But ill try to finish VB and SV later as well since those are my main dudes. So yeah i probably should have done it earlier ....lol.

I wonder....can the PHY SS God SS Goku you can buy for 10 AnniCoins be used to skill up the gacha AGL SSGSGK version ? If so i might buy them instead of the Elder Kai.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh okay ill keep him around for that.
Yeah i just realized that there are a bunch of Nodes you can unlock even without a dupe - i just did Gogeta and Rose - took me a while. But ill try to finish VB and SV later as well since those are my main dudes. So yeah i probably should have done it earlier ....lol.

I wonder....can the PHY SS God SS Goku you can buy for 10 AnniCoins be used to skill up the gacha AGL SSGSGK version ? If so i might buy them instead of the Elder Kai.

They have the same name so yes. Those are pretty cheap so I'd take them but also make sure to take the elder kai since they're so good

Does it always drop only 2 medal btw??? pretty fucked up if true. That's 13 runs bare minimum @25 stam, likely more since it's either medals or hats. That's grindier than dokkanfest characters =\

cw_sasuke

Have been pulling non stop on the Vegeta banner to get him...just now i said screw lets do a single on the Goku banner....no i didnt get SSJ Goku. But SV dupe...nice bottom right unlock incoming.

They have the same name so yes. Those are pretty cheap so I'd take them but also make sure to take the elder kai since they're so good

Hmm..yeah that makes sense - same name/rarity = 100% SA up.
Ill get those then, thanks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Have been pulling non stop on the Vegeta banner to get him...just now i said screw lets do a single on the Goku banner....no i didnt get SSJ Goku. But SV dupe...nice bottom right unlock incoming.

Hmm..yeah that makes sense - same name/rarity = 100% SA up.
Ill get those then, thanks.

Nice. SV and VB with dupes are nasty since they don't have access to crit without them.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! The grind is real on the Otherworld stage. I hate when Pikon doesn't drop any of his medals and gives you his classy turban, but at least he gives you x2 when he does.

cw_sasuke

Nice. SV and VB with dupes are nasty since they don't have access to crit without them.

lol thanks - im pretty sure i would have asked later if i should got for Crit or Additional atk with SV if i can chose. Guess its Crit.

Yeah i would love to get a VB dupe down the line...would be quite the boost for my Super team.

Just realized i did 4 single pulls today and did get SSR units. Awesome luck - still wish i would have gotten SSJ4Vegeta.

Because I want to look back in disappointment once I get the medals I need to see how times the medals didn't drop. And I have the space for it

lool fair enough. I can't wait to see how many tickets I get for DS spending so I too can bask in great disappointment. I've gotten medals everytime I've fought all my Angel goku cards were from missions and first time drops. I wonder how bad my pull will be once I get 15 more DS lol.

SSJ4 pulls

Here are my 9 pulls with SSRs in them. The last 2 pulls I did got me 2 SSJ4 Gokus lol.

I have another pull where I got Black a 2nd time but I forgot to save it.

Don't worry about the security. My account is connected to FB and the rank and money has already changed a ton lol.

I think I did 16 multi pulls altogether and about 12 of them were free thanks to stones saved up and the discounted summons and the gifts they gave.

TFW the SSJ4 Vegeta event is tough as nails, but three of your cards need medals from that stage.

funny-gif-dog-depression.gif

I'm the opposite, I can stomp both SSJ4 events easily with minimal item use like a senzu, and sometimes a baba. Sometimes an usher if Vegeta attacks like 5 times on the same character but my SV isn't up. But don't have any of the SSJ4 cards.

Top Bottom