• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Maintenance? Dang and I was patiently waiting for the reset so I could do the 1+4 DS deal, get the free stones and do my last GSSR pull. I need dat Pikon in my life.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Bamco please bring back the Kai banner for the 200th download celebration. With this maintenance ongoing, I can't go into the Weekend Orb events and stock up on those medium orbs. I GOTS, ANDROIDS, SSJKAIOKEN, AND AGLS THAT NEED EM!!!!

ffuuuuuuck yessss my last GSSR was FIRE

1wwBw06.png

Super happy with this result. That brings the total to 3 Gokus, 2 Pikons, 2 Cells, and zero Friezas unfortunately but I can definitely live with that. If I ever rock Super PHY that Goku is gonna be lit, and Pikon is guaranteed a spot on my Super STR for sure.

ffuuuuuuck yessss my last GSSR was FIRE

1wwBw06.png

Super happy with this result. That brings the total to 3 Gokus, 2 Pikons, 2 Cells, and zero Friezas unfortunately but I can definitely live with that. If I ever rock Super PHY that Goku is gonna be lit, and Pikon is guaranteed a spot on my Super STR for sure.
Where do you guys get so many DS. I'm sitting here with like 20 and I haven't pulled once :(. Daily 2 stones and 1 from the missions. Then 1+4 deal. But that still takes me forever D:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I could buy another pack of stones, but I am gonna wait until friday. Regardless, I'm once again suffering from that Golden Freeza Stamina issues again. But I'll wait and regen enough to hit that Super difficultly main quest and Xp my way to 202

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Another day, another two worthless SR's

He has the same rate as a featured SR. There's a good chance you'll get him

I don't think you've met my luck. I get everything I don't need or want. I'm gonna pull like 10 king colds.

Whales man, whales. I'm in the same boat as you. Spent everything on SS4 banner and I'm at like 23 stones now.

I'm a whale. Only deal I have left is the $70 packs and I don't feel like spending that much. I only got tears from ssj4.

Second GSSR gave me more shit.

I don't think i'll get enough stones for the third pull but it's probably for the best.
Unless they give us a nice stone gift lol I'm still hoping for a nice surprise.

Arrrammis

Sitting on 20 stones after dumping everything into the SSj4 banners, I'm tempted to pull on the otherworld banner once I get enough stone but I'll need stones for WT farming, so I think I'll wait.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
6EsgXCyl.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what characters I should be focusing on. I'm still mostly using a STR team and killing everything though. lol

Xanru

So I have a extra super vegito, should I focus on SA or hidden potential?
Probably hidden potential, right?

Kai's, while limited, are a lot more common than dupes. Not to mention a vast majority of SV's damage potential is his counters, so dupe system is the better investment. However you'll need SA10 to get the best of the buffs from the bottom right tree.

Also where are those orbs they promised to distribute? Wasn't that supposed to start at todays login?

Durden77

First SSR I got off the daily summon banner....PHY Gotenks. Fucccck yeah. Even though I don't have a ton of use for him right now, but I might bust back out a super team for a while to rock him. Actually I bet my mono PHY team is beast now, need to try it...

And it was off a Hercule on the right, lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok these extra Angel Goku are really useful. You can sell them for 1million zenny but I have enough of that. They work really well as training fodder. Worth like half a million exp for an INT character

linkent

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what characters I should be focusing on. I'm still mostly using a STR team and killing everything though. lol

Focus on awakening those STR unit.
your team should be
SSJ4Goku + Friend. SSJ4Goku
SSJ3 GT Goku
SSJ Trunks
SSJ2 Gohan
Pikkon
Pan

at this level, you should focus on leveling up for your team cost.
think story exp x4 is still up.
so just keep going as far as you can and do the STR awakening medal quest to awaken everyone.
this should be first as SSJ4Goku Leader skill only affect awakened unit.

you can use PAN as lead first till you awaken everyone.

next you should focus on getting.
SSJ4Goku Medal.
doing 40 stamina should be find, as you will level indefinitely with 4x story EXP.
or you can just try 50stamina which should still be doable with Baba/Ghost Usher.

looking at the schedule.
all event pretty much end at the end of the month.

these should be your priority
SSJ4 Medals - end 27th

Grind GT Black Star stage 7 ZHard for 22000 apple to buy 2 Elder Kai.
Grind Pikkon Medals.
Grind Final Baby Saga stage 1 for 22000 coins to buy 2 Elder Kai.
- end on 31st/1st

Pull on the Elder Kai banner and get your SSJ4 Goku to SA10.
Unlock Potential with that Dupe SSJ4Goku and open the Lower Right Path.

always prioritize Elder Kai!
seriously all these OPTIMAL team is worthless if everyone is SA1.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did another single on the Vegeta banner....Rose dupe No. 3.
So my last 5 single pulls netted me 4x SSR units....no Vegeta though.

Actually happy with Rose dupe...just sucks that i just used a hourglass on him to unlock the bottom right path ...now i have to get another one. Well and im out of orbs to unlock AGL units, since i never really farmed them - big mistake.

Rose is already my MvP....will be even better once im done with this dupe path.

Man...you are making me feel bad for not pulling the 10ElderKai Banner - i doubt ill be able to save up the stones anymore before its gone....i just want SSJ4Vegeta too much, dammit.

Damn that boss rush super 3 was hard as fuck. And the reward for 3 hours of intense fight was amazing.
3 fuckin useless SR (Mr Satan INT, Goten TEQ, Roshi AGL) and 3 even more fuckin shitty R (Symbal, Sorbet, Cell Jr).
Did I pull on the FP banner ? Cause it sure looks like it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
SSJ4Goku Medal.
doing 40 stamina should be find, as you will level indefinitely with 4x story EXP.
or you can just try 50stamina which should still be doable with Baba/Ghost Usher.

looking at the schedule.
all event pretty much end at the end of the month.

these should be your priority
SSJ4 Medals - end 27th
Which one is the SSJ4 medal? In the events?
Grind GT Black Star stage 7 ZHard for 22000 apple to buy 2 Elder Kai.
Grind Pikkon Medals.
Grind Final Baby Saga stage 1 for 22000 coins to buy 2 Elder Kai.
- end on 31st/1st

Should I buy the Elder Kai with the 2nd anniversary medals or a character?

Thanks!

linkent

Which one is the SSJ4 medal? In the events?

Should I buy the Elder Kai with the 2nd anniversary medals or a character?

Thanks!

do this on 40stamina.
AFTER you awaken all your STR character.

once they are all maxed level and you can try the 50stamina.
with an already Dokkaned SSJ4 Goku.

for 2nd anniv medals.
my priority is
Kai > SSBlue Goku > SSJ Kid Gohan.

Keep both of them in case you get AGI SSB Goku/SSBKK Goku or maybe LR Gohan.

Durden77

Is the best stage for Hercule coins the first one (the board game)? This will take forever to get the Kais.

Yes. Save all of your 1s, and always go left then right. You can get 400 coins in one run if you manage to land on all the spaces. The support items are always in the same place too.

Ok so I kind of fucking hate this Goku/Pikkon stage. I need 1 more Goku drop for SA 10, and Reading the description it seems like they drop best on normal? But so far I'm only getting crap when fighting him on normal. Also as much as I'd like to farm this headgear, I'm not about to waste 25 stamina on this kind of boring stage over and over just to get awakening medals I don't need, which is what keeps happening.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yes. Save all of your 1s, and always go left then right. You can get 400 coins in one run if you manage to land on all the spaces. The support items are always in the same place too.

Ok so I kind of fucking hate this Goku/Pikkon stage. I need 1 more Goku drop for SA 10, and Reading the description it seems like they drop best on normal? But so far I'm only getting crap when fighting him on normal. Also as much as I'd like to farm this headgear, I'm not about to waste 25 stamina on this kind of boring stage over and over just to get awakening medals I don't need, which is what keeps happening.

how are you struggling to get goku to SA10? I haven't even fought goku and have him at SA 10 and some to spare...you get him from missions/login bonuses as well you know.

Durden77

how are you struggling to get goku to SA10? I haven't even fought goku and have him at SA 10 and some to spare...you get him from missions/login bonuses as well you know.

Oh wow, I didn't realize you got him for login everyday, I thought only the first login. Or something, I dunno, but I had two in my box I hadn't used. Then with the last 2 missions I'll have him at SA 10. Dammit, wasted stamina but oh well.

Edit : Ahhhh I just realized some of the missions give multiple Gokus. That must be where they're coming from. Man I'm dumb. He's maxed out now.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Crazy what difference a single dupe can make if the unit was SA10 and you can unlock bottom right. SV being able to counter attacks now with critical hits is so good....poor SSJ4 Goku lol.

Now i really hope to pull a VB dupe down the line.

wotter

Been following reddit for a while, seems the game has reached top grossing in:
- Germany
- Poland
- Portugal
- The Netherlands
- Belgium
- Lithuania
- France
- Canada
- Ireland
- Greece