• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

L Thammy

I'm sticking to 3.0x until I get my 20 wins in a row. Went for high multipliers last time and my streak kept getting broken.

Also, what's this about opponents being based off team cost? Is that your maximum? Some of the opponents I'm fighting now have multiple LRs, which I think I could pull off. Could you use a lower cost team and fight weaker opponents?

JP people, I have a question. When Cooler arrived wasn't there a stone sale with him arriving? I remember it gave a move boss scroll.

I'm still baffled that we only give the WT ranks by the top 10K. We've approach 200 million downloads and while the players in the WT is small, that's still a fraction of people competing for a unit that won't be needed for people who get that many points. I don't really care anymore, the missions are all I need, but how has Bamco not done anything to help besides adding more difficulty levels.

I'm sticking to 3.0x until I get my 20 wins in a row. Went for high multipliers last time and my streak kept getting broken.

Also, what's this about opponents being based off team cost? Is that your maximum? Some of the opponents I'm fighting now have multiple LRs, which I think I could pull off. Could you use a lower cost team and fight weaker opponents?

You fight people with similar team costs and I'm pretty sure your score is also dependant on you team costs where the higher team cost, the higher score.

I meant compared to the last one haha. That is good, we got 6 EK's then too I think, but the tickets for new SSR's is what always gets me.

I always got trash in the SSRs so I don't mind a whole lot

Don't get used to it. JPN patched it out, and now it's just a matter of time before we lose it in Global

Source: I use it constantly and live in a state of fear of every game update

yea everytime I see content release or optimization or whatever I go fuck o fuck o fuck o fuck.

I wish i had my own LR broly. Hes so broken lol. Been using him as my friend on ssj4 goku team and if i can, i use items to get his super and just win on the spot lol

Voror

I never knew about the reset. That sounds rather useful especially trying to do Dokkan events with some of the tougher bosses.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
One final pull on the 200 banner and I managed to finally snag a INT Torankusu Ikari, nother Gogeta dupe(Upper left path here we go), and STR Ape Raditz. Good haul I think. Still no SSJ3 Vegeta tho

Permanently A

My first WT, with this team, what ambition level should I play at?

ebHmEEf.png

MicH

LR Broly + orb changing items is just ridiculous. Almost feels lije cheating. But it's making the WT a lot more bearable

J4g3r

Everyone locally to me must be focused on LR Goku because I'm currently rank 1 in the WT without even trying.

Haven't even been using stones for stamina.

MicH

My three guaranteed SSR pulls so far have gotten me STR Super Trunks, PHY Kaioken Goku and AGL Ultimate Gohan. Really happy with these - can use ST on my STR team and UG on AGL.

Also got the AGL Great Ape Goku from the DB Saga banner.

J4g3r

Is TEQ Turles a good GSSR pull?

I was really hoping for INT Bardock...

EDIT:

I should be happy I didn't pull any Buff Gokus this WT actually...

Voror

Got the medals to Dokkan Black but now trying to get cards to raise his SA and they now just don't want to drop. Tried this a little while back and managed three successes.

I figure I might try to Dokkan Rose next but I suppose I should try the WT for the rewards.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wee LR Goku done. Maybe having a rainbow SA20 LR will make me use my hero team more often.

L Thammy

Accidentally found a lifehack. How to make World Tournament more exciting:

1. Leave your charger somewhere else.
2. Wait for your phone's battery to hit, say, 16%.
3. Spend a Dragon Stone for full stamina.
4. Try to spend your stamina before your phone shuts down.

Ashodin

Accidentally found a lifehack. How to make World Tournament more exciting:

1. Leave your charger somewhere else.
2. Wait for your phone's battery to hit, say, 16%.
3. Spend a Dragon Stone for full stamina.
4. Try to spend your stamina before your phone shuts down.

rofl

20 wins done, now on to elder kais.

Last WT spoiled me. 3 GSSR pulls from this banner feels stingy. Ok pulls tho, got PHY kaioken Goku and the new STR GT Trunks and Pan (dupes). Pretty alright with that Trunks dupe since he's o p t i m a l

Top Bottom