• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Flambe

Oh thank jebus LR Goku finally done (and 'cheating' with 10 elder Kais). Y'all who did the grind twice, props lol.

Really not feeling the motivation for WT though, man

_Legacy_

Ugh lost my 11 game streak on 5* in WT, was simply not paying attention, felt so stupid. I'm 5 games away from the 20 wins, not sure if I can be arsed to grind the 20 streak again, we'll see

Khansolo1

For those playing on the JP version can you guys help give me a Japanese address
Even though I'm trying to create a new account on my laptop, when the payment options, there isn't a button which says none

Voror

Neat, got all the medals I needed for SV. He'll probably hit like a trunk as I'd managed to get him 78% done with the top left and bottom right sections all filled out.

Not sure what to tackle next. That team (sans Broly who I couldn't fit) managed that event pretty well without trouble so I could probably get the 70 medals I need to dokkan my TEQ and INT Vegitos. Not sure what I'll need for events like SSB Goku and Vegeta, SSJ3 Gotenks.

On the other hand, I exhausted my supply of Senzu without realizing it and as before I really need to get that rank up for the team cost.

Flambe

Not even for orbs?

I don't have a great win button that'll work on high enough multiplier to get orbs so meh lol. I'll go through a few with my Teq MV/STR Arale team for win rewards and stuff probably. Though if I get called for work soon that'll kill off most of the remaining WT time for me lol

Durden77

Sweet, got the Piccolo Jr. That transforms into a giant Namek from my DB pulls. He won't be much use to me, but I've always wanted that card.

Also got me 2nd dupe of the AGL great ape Goku. Just wish he was actually useful.

Voror

I didn't realize Janemba was among the focus characters on the 200 Million banner. Hope he ends up on a banner soon beside that one soon. I've only spent stones a couple times but never got anything good. Had far more luck with tickets on that one.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is the Mr Buu any good? Deciding whether to grind into 10k ranking during my flight layover today. Looks like he pairs with the Teq neo god lead but that lead isn't very good?

At 19 wins and realized I haven't been supered once so far. 🤔

MiTYH

WT Pulls have been trash for me. Got my fifth SSJ2 TEQ Gohan Youth (he really needs a dokkan... someday), and got the equally terrible SSJ Goku. I still have my first one which I SA Max'd with the One Piece crossover Gokus, so... yeah. 20 wins is nice, but I actually didn't have enough time to play this weekend. Wound up using a stone or two, playing save at 10x. I'll finish the rest of the day at 20x maybe another round or two, not hoping for much beyond 10 million points

Still, WT is worth it if only for the free DS you get.

Is the Mr Buu any good? Deciding whether to grind into 10k ranking during my flight layover today. Looks like he pairs with the Teq neo god lead but that lead isn't very good?

At 19 wins and realized I haven't been supered once so far. ��

I'm at 19 wins and I just got supered the first time. Luckily it wasn't a big deal.
Just hit 10m and will do 1 more win the say screw you WT, come back in 5 months.

All 3 of my GSSR pulls so far have been GT Vegeta. fml. At least he got a dokkan.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So on a scale of 1 to ALL OF THEM, how many stones should I spend on Cooler tomorrow?

ocSCcPj.jpg

Top Bottom