• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Chucker

Just got supered as a first attack and got legit killed lol. Peace out win streak.

Are any of these cards from GSSR and DB worth a damn? They don't seem like it.

Voror

PHY units are the ones I've have the least in currently, so I think I'll pull for Cooler to fill that out some more.

If the banner is the exact same looking at the JPN one, then I suppose PHY Frieza would be another to aim for.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Streak still unbroken. *Knock on wood* Got pushed above 30K when I wasn't looking though.

You didn't put Broly as your leader so you don't deserve Cooler.

Putting omega as leader is funny

L Thammy

There's a lot of funny about them!

Kind of like being that guy that puts a lvl 1 Yamcha as a lead when they're not playing.

Seriously though, I do love that the #1 rank in the tournament is this guy:

gyy9f.png

Seriously though, I do love that the #1 rank in the tournament is this guy:

It isn't a bad unit, actually. I know people are still salty over not having Vegeta, but this Yamcha unit is pretty fantastic for something that was free. Not as good as Bulma (who is bonkers) but still very good.

i'm fukn.... done

I have 25 kais now and am getting 10 more from the LR Goku campaign. As well as one more from login bonus I think. 36 kais is a lot of kais. I think I'm gonna pump TEQ Golden Frieza up to SA10 because I have 2 dupes of him and a million TEQ orbs and he'll fill the last slot in my villains team nicely.

L Thammy

I'm probably not going to get any of the Elder Kai missions, but I got the rest. Starting of the tournament easy to keep my streak up was probably a mistake.

i'm fukn.... done

I have 25 kais now and am getting 10 more from the LR Goku campaign. As well as one more from login bonus I think. 36 kais is a lot of kais. I think I'm gonna pump TEQ Golden Frieza up to SA10 because I have 2 dupes of him and a million TEQ orbs and he'll fill the last slot in my villains team nicely.

Wow, you're a bigger man than me. For the first time, I give up on completing the missions, just can't anymore. I'm at 600 LR goku medals. Might as well finish that and get the extra 10 Kais from him.

Finished my 20 win streak with 10.1 mil points. Yup, I'm done. No more.
Time to not pull Cooler and then finish up my second round of LR Androids to get SA20.

Piers

Is it just me or does the game has a thing for spawning a load of same-type orbs for an attacker that:
  1. Isn't the first to go
  2. Will have powerful type-advantage characters attacking said character if you dare shift them to first
Like it's deliberately tempting the player to take the plunge.

Just got an INT Bulgy Goku as my GSSR. This motherfucker has all dupe paths unlocked now...at least his DAing is pretty good.

edit: Sitting at 18.1million. Need 30mill so I can get those EK I can never use!

Voror

Here I am only at 600k points though I just started yesterday. Not sure if I should bother trying to go any higher since it feels unlikely I'll be able to get to the really good stuff.

Tamanon

Banned
Thought I'd be able to get <10K with 30 million, and was going to do the serious grind tonight.

Losing motivation now, since I'll prob need ~35mill dangit. At least I'll get those Elder Kais. Sitting on 13 now, can always use more.

If I don't pull Cooler, I'll probably pump some into PHY Omega, if only because it might be forever before the SR version comes out.

Stopping at 13 mil. Just don't have the energy to want to do WT 3-4 more times for 5 stones. Hopefully I stay in my top 20 because I'd like to get LR Piccolo and have some medals left over for other units.

Just got an INT Bulgy Goku as my GSSR. This motherfucker has all dupe paths unlocked now...at least his DAing is pretty good.

edit: Sitting at 18.1million. Need 30mill so I can get those EK I can never use!

That's where I am at too haha. 3 paths awakened and he's a really good fit on my LR Gohan team. Wish he had a name like Super Goku though so I could use a different Super Saiyan Goku as well.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Thought I'd be able to get <10K with 30 million, and was going to do the serious grind tonight.

Losing motivation now, since I'll prob need ~35mill dangit. At least I'll get those Elder Kais. Sitting on 13 now, can always use more.

If I don't pull Cooler, I'll probably pump some into PHY Omega, if only because it might be forever before the SR version comes out.

Of course 10k won't settle there lol. Everyone wants to get the prizes and stop so a bunch of people are going to be cooped up at that spot.

cordy

Banned
Was on game 19 of my win streak, had one opponent left in the finals. Easiest difficulty. It was a Goku who all of a sudden did a Super Spirit Bomb and killed me.

Nope. Not trying again. I'm done.

TreIII

So...not sure what I can do, at this point.

Haven't played in a while, but got in the mood and wanted to try continuing on from where I left off. Obviously, the game needed to update on Google Play store. But after the update, I can only get to see Satan's smiling face and then the game crashes.

On a Galaxy Note 4. What are my options to try and salvage my data?

_Legacy_

This was my first WT, got the 20 wins but fudged my streak, not going to attempt anymore but I'm happy with my first outings. Started off mono physical with Omega Shenron and Broly double attacking and nuking everyone but had to change to approach as I upped the difficulty to 7. The winning formula was with SSJ4 Goku lead, Super Vegito, Hope Deep Trunks, Changer Trunks, Omega Shenron and Broly.

I wonder what DB pulls I get, wouldn't mind the Kami or King Piccolo.

I'm getting a no method error...
edit: fuck died to a broly super because I thought it wouldn't attack all. Whatever i was only going for 25million pts and then stopping.

Durden77

Jesus. Took way longer than I thought to get to 30 million points than I thought. Just got to it. At least it wasn't fighting for rank, but not sure I'd recommend that.

And also, wtf how do people get more points? I had 45 wins, all 1 win streak. Dude above me in local has 43 wins, and their longest win streak was 9, yet they have more points than me. Not many, but how?!

Jesus. Took way longer than I thought to get to 30 million points than I thought. Just got to it. At least it wasn't fighting for rank, but not sure I'd recommend that.

And also, wtf how do people get more points? I had 45 wins, all 1 win streak. Dude above me in local has 43 wins, and their longest win streak was 9, yet they have more points than me. Not many, but how?!

Aside from the obvious higher difficulty for points, having a higher team cost also gives more points. Also he may have gotten the point markers(worth 5k a piece) on the map. I'm not entirely sure but I think getting a Dokkan attack off also gives more points? I could be wrong on that one though.

Crits gives you more points too. Also did you go at x20 or not is another thing. He could also be cheating if he doesn't have units that are high cost but meh.

Almost to 30mil. Gonna spend the next hour getting there. Thinking of trying for top 10k but probably not gonna bother.

BrunoM

So from yesterday night I was at 48M
Today I only used my natural stamina and I'm sitting at 51.1M

Well couldn't be bored to push any more for what the rewrd is

Durden77

Aside from the obvious higher difficulty for points, having a higher team cost also gives more points. Also he may have gotten the point markers(worth 5k a piece) on the map. I'm not entirely sure but I think getting a Dokkan attack off also gives more points? I could be wrong on that one though.

Crits gives you more points too. Also did you go at x20 or not is another thing. He could also be cheating if he doesn't have units that are high cost but meh.

Almost to 30mil. Gonna spend the next hour getting there. Thinking of trying for top 10k but probably not gonna bother.

Took 45 for me and I lost my win streak

I did 20x the whole time once it unlocked. My main source of kills was LR MV, so I don't crit much. I mean I guess my team cost was kind of low. 268. Besides MV my other units were just primarily to give him ki besides Super Vegito. Didn't know about that giving more points.

Also it's more important to go for the fights in the preliminary than the markers right? I got them when I could, but I went for the fights first.

Crits give bonus points? Hot damn I get plenty of those lol.

Took 45 for me and I lost my win streak

For the 30million points? I'm at 25mill points with 38 wins

Permanently A

My first WT, despite farming for hours all weekend and today I only got 10 mil. I stayed at 10x multi cause my characters stopped one shotting. What kind of team do you guys use to get the 30 mil?

This was mine, which was OK but everyone other than Vegito was pretty lacking

xI54lgK.png

Should have started earlier today. Oh well, 3 Elder kais ain't the end of the world.

Still got 25mil so got almost all the rewards. Got lazy near afternoon time. I blame LR Goku for taking up time too on the 1st day of the WT lol.

Here was my team for the majority of the WT.

Lead: LR Broly
SSJ2 TEQ Goku
LR Goku
STR SSJ Gotenks
STR SSJ4 Goku
STR Gogeta

Changed out Gotenks out with LR Piccolo for extra points. I went overcost too so I had to kick out SSJ2 Goku for SSJ2 Gohan AGL LOL.

Kakaroach

Mannnnn I didn't realize WT was this weekend. I'm glad they changed it to 3 days but I just didn't pay attention until this morning. Got 5 wins right at the end which isn't bad. It's the only mission I've played in the last month so I wish I knew it was going on from the beginning.

ffvorax

Lost 10k position in the night...?!? wth?

So finished at 7 local and 35k on global I think...

22m points, 34 consecutive (and total) wins....

Never again... once I get my last Piccolo from the local... please don't change it I can't stand to start the grind again...

linkent

Urghhhh 10066 at dbz.space.
Should have given up at semifinal but I took the risk and went in to final which end at maintenance.
Dont think that register the score....

Top Bottom