• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

So this morning I combined for Aura Windlune, She's a pretty cool character but pretty much she's total fodder food.

I wish I hadn't used my Aura Windlune as fodder. Her passive makes her very powerful against World Bosses. It's a "sum of parts is greater than the whole" kind of thing. Weak allies like Archer Ur become very strong against world boss, because their passives make a huge, huge difference on your total party's dps.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I know I should probably level my Windlune instead of my Loki for that reason, but I can't do both. I figure I already have BW so I should do Loki in case I want to ascend a rogue at some point.

arevin01

So B pulls are around 40% or higher? I'll take that, enhancing should be much easier now with a higher pool of Bs. We likely won't get that update for awhile.

Sciel

Draco Brightspark's damage output is ridiculous. Her skills don't "WOW" you when checking them out in the folio but she sure does annihilate stuff. That auto-attack passive ability is FTW.
Her passives are also pretty damn good too (+Acc,+Crit Rate,+DefPen). With 0 gear at +MAX, she has 29%+ Base Accuracy lol...

Is Spark Wizard Ann one of the units who can be upgraded to summoner class?
I believe so. Am leveling mine for that purpose. Also, she's a pretty good dps to keep around.

KimChi

Draco Brightspark's damage output is ridiculous. Her skills don't "WOW" you when checking them out in the folio but she sure does annihilate stuff. That auto-attack passive ability is FTW.
Her passives are also pretty damn good too (+Acc,+Crit Rate,+DefPen). With 0 gear at +MAX, she has 29%+ Base Accuracy lol...
Yea that is why I'm going for Draco Brightspark, going by her skills it sounds like she can hit pretty hard. Was confused when people ranked her so low when the draco's first released o.o

Anyone else getting "Failed to connect to the game server."?

Yea that is why I'm going for Draco Brightspark, going by her skills it sounds like she can hit pretty hard. Was confused when people ranked her so low when the draco's first released o.o

Anyone else getting "Failed to connect to the game server."?

I had it for a few minutes while farming labyrinth, but I'm back to normal now.

wapplew

Best thing about Draco Brightspark, that third skill angel of death, 100% stun full team for 4 second and heath steal?
Most op skill in the game so far.

Sciel

Best thing about Draco Brightspark, that third skill angel of death, 100% stun full team for 4 second and heath steal?
Most op skill in the game so far.
If she uses it at the start of a GB/Arena against equally geared opponents, its basically GG already lol.

Chaos17

Is the 10+2 summon bonus live again?

Yeeah, saw it today, that's so cool.
Eu server.

preniamallies.gif

Yaari

Hope I can get a SS soon to dump some A's into, and do my pulls.
Happy that it is back, but really limited on Ally space.

commish

I pulled an A from friend summons yesterday, so me pulling an SSS is close at hand.

Is draco DC clear and away the best tank? I have a Patta now who has been great and I have no complaints, but I am trying to plan for my next draco and I have 3 warriors at max (Pagu, Patta, Azur). I also have a max Loki and an unenhanced mage. Warrior seems like the easiest to deify but I'm not sure how much having a dc over Patta would help me in things like world bosses, arena, etc. Wish I could get an SSS healer!

KimChi

I pulled an A from friend summons yesterday, so me pulling an SSS is close at hand.

Is draco DC clear and away the best tank? I have a Patta now who has been great and I have no complaints, but I am trying to plan for my next draco and I have 3 warriors at max (Pagu, Patta, Azur). I also have a max Loki and an unenhanced mage. Warrior seems like the easiest to deify but I'm not sure how much having a dc over Patta would help me in things like world bosses, arena, etc. Wish I could get an SSS healer!

I'd say Draco DC is a good tank for you especially since you don't have a tank with invulnerability. Idk if I would say he is the best tank though. Out of the three warriors you have I'd probably go with Pagu since he isn't that good right?

Finished 2 set of allies in the folio (golem hill, forgotten forest) free 100 rubies each woo.

commish

I'd say Draco DC is a good tank for you especially since you don't have a tank with invulnerability. Idk if I would say he is the best tank though. Out of the three warriors you have I'd probably go with Pagu since he isn't that good right?

Finished 2 set of allies in the folio (golem hill, forgotten forest) free 100 rubies each woo.

Thanks. Yeah Pagu would be my fodder. I really should just do it (not that I have 5 free SSS to get rid of) since Pagu isn't really needed anymore. Now I just need 3 more SSS!

garath

The only thing holding me back from my next SSS is B fodder. I don't want to use too many As on the SS but I may cave and do it.

Then unless the SSS is shabelle or something, I'm just a few essences from bloodwind. Of course it will involve sac'ing my Loki. I'm kind of hesitant to do so. Maaaaybe I'll try to make one more SSS for strict fodder and save loki.

commish

The only thing holding me back from my next SSS is B fodder. I don't want to use too many As on the SS but I may cave and do it.

Then unless the SSS is shabelle or something, I'm just a few essences from bloodwind. Of course it will involve sac'ing my Loki. I'm kind of hesitant to do so. Maaaaybe I'll try to make one more SSS for strict fodder and save loki.

I will use every single A i have if it means I can get an SSS. Love rolling that SSS dice.

I just maxxed my Loki today and am going to keep him. I saw him in some korean videos, so it seems like his utility lasts a while.

KimChi

I wanna use bluestacks to run this but afraid they might start banning ppl.

Its fine to use bluestacks or any other android emulator, as long as you dont use a modified apk to play the game, community manager for dragon blaze was asked this few weeks ago and said so. They even acknowledged people having issues playing kritika on bluestacks during the Q&A stream they had and were gonna try to fix it for them.

garath

I will use every single A i have if it means I can get an SSS. Love rolling that SSS dice.

I just maxxed my Loki today and am going to keep him. I saw him in some korean videos, so it seems like his utility lasts a while.

Hmm. I'll probably try to keep loki then. I can't make bloodwind until I get the essences anyways. One more SSS it is!

Top Bottom