• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Otheradam

I need help on who to deify. I was going to go for Bloodwind first but now I'm thinking for the long run Blackaria would be more useful. My team right now is Brightspark+3, Dark Priest Porin+6, Pagu+1 and Farq+Max. I have enough extra SSS to deify one. Including an extra Porin. Any thoughts on who I should go for?

Who out of the draco has the most long term usefulness?

Rurunaki

I need help on who to deify. I was going to go for Bloodwind first but now I'm thinking for the long run Blackaria would be more useful. My team right now is Brightspark+3, Dark Priest Porin+6, Pagu+1 and Farq+Max. I have enough extra SSS to deify one. Including an extra Porin. Any thoughts on who I should go for?

You have good DPS with Farq and Brightspark.. Outside Blackaria, only Shabelle feels like a healer worth holding on to (and that's only as a helper).

garath

And the new SSS is...... Spark wizard Anne. Ok. Fodder.

Now either I make a new SSS and save loki or get enough essences for bloodwind and sac loki for bloodwind. I think it's whichever comes first at this point.

sensui-tomo

Now either I make a new SSS and save loki or get enough essences for bloodwind and sac loki for bloodwind. I think it's whichever comes first at this point.

Havent been paying attention to your posts lately, you do mean sac loki for enhance bait for another SSS right?

Chaos17

Do you have any summoner unit ? Because if you don't I advice you to keep her.
Since you will have the choice between those 2 ascended units if Ann is really a summoner.

Angel%2Bof%2BMercy.jpg

Angel of Mercy - El Rebekah - Summoner

Normal attack : Intelligent Buff (Self)

Skill 1: Party buff attack and attack speed 26% for 19 sec
Skill 2: Steal 60% attack from enemy that has the highest attack and will be give it to red summoned warrior for 12 sec
Skill 3: Steal 45% critical rate from enemy that has the highest critical rate and will be give it to summoned warrior for 11 sec

Passive 1: Summon red warrior for 60 sec, if get hit
Passive 2: Evasion + 44 when summon

4tPz8T6.png

Margritte shaman doll [Summoner]

Normal Attack : Summon minion and steal buff from enemy.

Skill 1: 525% damage to all enemies and will give 70% damage commitment in 12 sec.[Cooldown: 27.7 sec]

Skill 2: 102% attack power buff to pet and increase your attack speed 71% [Cooldown: 13 sec]

Skill 3: Tossing the pet to stun the enemy for 8 sec with 60% chance and summon one o the bowden. [Coolddown: 18 sec] The ability of margritte pet is equal to her equipment level enhance and grade. Equipment option (Str,Dex,Int) will be change to match the summoned job.

Passive 1: If the pet is summoned, the damage that margritte receive will be reduced to 80%.

Passive 2: At the end of summoned pet duration, the enemy will receive 611% damage. If the summoned pet dies within the duration then will be not applied.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I use an "always on top" script for my android emulator. Resize the Andy emulator to a small portion and place it on my 2nd monitor. Check it every few minutes until the run finishes

^SPACE:: Winset, Alwaysontop, , A

Need autohotkey, ctrl+space bar will set whatever window you have to set it always on top

KimChi

Both Blackaria and Bloodwind have the most usefulness, they are still being used in the korean version.
If you think you need more dps get Bloodwind, if you want a better healer get Blackaria. Pretty much it in your situation lol. If you had a mage other than brightspark I would've suggested Draco Brightspark too but that's not needed for you atm.

garath

Havent been paying attention to your posts lately, you do mean sac loki for enhance bait for another SSS right?

I have 6 extra SSS units right now including loki. If I sac'd 5 of them then I can ultimate Farq and use him for bloodwind. I need a few more essences though.

The one I'm saving of the 6 is whay since he can become a summoner.

Do you have any summoner unit ? Because if you don't I advice you to keep her.
Since you will have the choice between those 2 ascended units if Ann is really a summoner.

Angel%2Bof%2BMercy.jpg

Angel of Mercy - El Rebekah - Summoner

Yeah. I already have whay who's definitely a summoner. I'd really like to keep loki too if I can but I don't have extra SSS yet. Its a race to see if I can get one more before I get enough essences lol

Otheradam

Both Blackaria and Bloodwind have the most usefulness, they are still being used in the korean version.
If you think you need more dps get Bloodwind, if you want a better healer get Blackaria. Pretty much it in your situation lol. If you had a mage other than brightspark I would've suggested Draco Brightspark too but that's not needed for you atm.

Yeah, Brightspark is pretty good, I don't want ot asend her since she's my only SSS mage. Porin has been holding her own healing wise, but I have 2 of her so I'm torn on weather to make Bloodwind or Blackaria. I guess I'll let the essence drops decided. It will take a while to farm them.

arevin01

Awesome. 50% better chance, my ass. Give me a break, I only need two more pieces! I've been trying for 2 weeks!

AhmL4zr0rEtJZuUBQQIPZxWx1ufftLKD-jtUJ-ksD5U=w1769-h995-no

Have you saved your tickets during the 100% buff and used them all? I've probably must have completed the set 3 times now for mage. Mostly just let the random pick for me.

Uthred

Have you saved your tickets during the 100% buff and used them all? I've probably must have completed the set 3 times now for mage. Mostly just let the random pick for me.

I have to let random pick for me, its bad enough getting blues all the time but knowing I PICKED the blue is truly soul destroying ;)

11/10 Deathcrown and 10/10 grey soul while blackaria and bright are 4/10. Wish they would become one essence soon.

I was under the impression that they are not going to become one essence, but that when the Angels get released, there will be one essence for angels which are different than the 5 essences for dracos.

Am I wrong?

Rurunaki

I was under the impression that they are not going to become one essence, but that when the Angels get released, there will be one essence for angels which are different than the 5 essences for dracos.

Am I wrong?

We have no clue on what they are planning to do with the essence in the Global version.. But what I've seen from the KR server is that they have 3 essences: Draco, Angels, Bodens.

KimChi

Am I wrong?

Unified essences will eventually happen just don't know when. I'd guess when angels release it can happen but who knows. The korean version separates essences for Draco, Angel, Boden. Each essence works for every unit in that category.

Salamande

Yeah, I'm waiting to try again this weekend. We'll see what happens. Last weekend, I got 3 quivers. Real useful.

And I just do the auto pick, as well. Leave it up to the gods, as it were.

Yaari

Figure I put the tickets into raiding as well. I really want good items for when I get Bloodwind. I got the bow down, no quiver though.

Any issue syncing across both iOS and Android? My primary device is an iPhone, but I'm thinking of getting this on Bluestacks and signing in using my HIVE user id and password from the Bluestacks device. Should be ok?

Otheradam

Any issue syncing across both iOS and Android? My primary device is an iPhone, but I'm thinking of getting this on Bluestacks and signing in using my HIVE user id and password from the Bluestacks device. Should be ok?

No issues here. Just make sure to log out of your hive account before signing in on a different device.

Pejo

So I did my 40 pulls tonight, got freaking 6 S, inlcuding the 8 bonus. What a shit group of pulls. Combined for Black Dino whateverhisnameis. More fodder for the pile.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I do it daily. Syncs automatically.

KimChi

Just so I know, what happens if you don't? Will it mess anything up, or just give you an error?

Never bothered trying to be honest, I just do it to make sure I'm logged off of whatever I'm using if I want to switch to my other device. My guess is it will log you out of what you are currently logged into.

Edit: RNG has finally shown me some mercy, combined for Ari. She does ascend into Kamiel right?

Chaos17

Nice, congrats! I got a little over 1k rubies saved up. Going to wait for the ally enhance event this Sunday to do pulls.

Same, I hope RNG god will be by my side this sunday and allow me to :
- make my first draco (Dark Gnark+3)
- max Gram (+4 at the moment)

Though, I dislike that we have to wait the week-end to get those bonus, I prefered the old schedule.

Edit : if anyone was wandering what will happen to our old essences of dracos, then I just got the answer while checking season 3 news. Those essences will be converted into the same draco essence (so no wipe). No, I didn't saw that news ealier during season 2. So I hope that Gamevil Global will apply it with the coming of angels.

FIDA8cA.png

Source : http://cafe.naver.com/dragonblaze/895228

Yaari

Yeah at this rate I'll have my 5 SSSs before I got the 10 Bloodwind Essences. And since I am leveling my priest, it will take a while before I'm back to the Season 2 map too.

I might just keep Archer Ur. He seems efficient for World Bosses. Bloodwind alone won't bring me top position in the rankings. So I might as well keep him. His passive and the boss dmg % card really add up

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Never bothered trying to be honest, I just do it to make sure I'm logged off of whatever I'm using if I want to switch to my other device. My guess is it will log you out of what you are currently logged into.

Edit: RNG has finally shown me some mercy, combined for Ari. She does ascend into Kamiel right?

Yup Ari turns into Kamiel. Also a great unit herself.

KimChi

Yup Ari turns into Kamiel. Also a great unit herself.

Alright, just wanted to make sure she ascends into Kamiel woop. I know she is a pretty decent unit though I already have a Max Byron as my tank currently, might be useful to have her heal and invulnerability in labyrinth.

Sciel

Got to round 40 @ 707k. How the hell, Byron + Tyran + 2 other tanks + 1 Confidential Secret/Lightning Spam Mob. My draco's are doing barely any damage rofl.

Top Bottom