• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
There are a ton of SSS summon tickets today. Anyone know why? I can't believe that it just happens that 15 people in a row decided to spend $100 at the same time...

Nope, U.S. There were at least 10 to 15 in a row, just seemed weird.

If you remember their names, search them and see if they are all low level main characters. If they are, then it is probably that event where existing players got 100 tickets and 100 shoes, and new players got a free SSS.

Although I agree it's still weird that it all happened at the same time.

commish

Example of 4 just now.

PgLpkPT.jpg

So I searched a couple of the people. They are all level 5 and below. So yea, these are new accounts cashing in the free SSS reward. Only works for new accounts. Do you always hang out in channel 1? Because that's probably the reason you're seeing so many.

commish

So I searched a couple of the people. They are all level 5 and below. So yea, these are new accounts cashing in the free SSS reward. Only works for new accounts. Do you always hang out in channel 1? Because that's probably the reason you're seeing so many.

Ah, probably the case. Makes sense. I thought I was missing something!

Btw don't miss my earlier edit : TWITCHDBUS0821 for 30 gems if you haven't.

Ah, probably the case. Makes sense. I thought I was missing something!

Btw don't miss my earlier edit : TWITCHDBUS0821 for 30 gems if you haven't.

Got that one, I suspect they will announce that one again during the twitch stream. Probably someone just guessed and figured it out early.

Pejo

Got 100 rubies in my mailbox last night. The message said "Item from GM Belle". Anyone else get this? Or know what it is?

Also, that EU code is some grade A bullshit. Way to piss off everyone that isn't European.

I bet you hit the 777 or something on Hydra. Isn't that 100 rubies?

Rurunaki

Got that one, I suspect they will announce that one again during the twitch stream. Probably someone just guessed and figured it out early.

Yeah.. they always use the same format + date of event.

Edit: Hopefully this isn't the only give away for Ch 2-2 release.. A free SS would be greatly appreciated right about now..

@cpp_is_king : did you participate at this event ? http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...k-Event-07-23-15-08-16-15-(Winners-Announced)

Because if yes and you won the reward is 100 rubies :)
I won too but I didn't received the reward yet.

Oh yea that's what it was. I suspected it might be that but when I received the rubies I looked at the thread and there was no winner list yet, so I didn't expect to receive the reward. Plus they said they would ask for our CS Code and they never did.

I'm the first name on the list btw, lol.

garath

Getting a little bored of the game myself. Need to spice it up. Whay or loki? Which one is better? Gonna max one of them then pull next 10+2 and use rubies for any remaining brightspark essences I need and make the Draco. Should be fun.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Getting a little bored of the game myself. Need to spice it up. Whay or loki? Which one is better? Gonna max one of them then pull next 10+2 and use rubies for any remaining brightspark essences I need and make the Draco. Should be fun.

Whay does a lot more damage and summons a cool phoenix

KimChi

I think Whay is more stronger than Loki, and might as well enhance her to prep for eventual deify.

10+2 premium summon needs to happen already :/
sitting on 1000 rubies, though I need more C fodder to combine for SS's lol.

Chaos17

Cpp I read your post on the official forum :,

The code I shared today was specially for the Vk.com community it seems (some kind of Russian facebook).
What I am trying to say is that code wasn't meant for the mass since it' not shared officialy on Global forums or Facebook. The same thing happened with SEA codes.

I am personaly more upset, that those obscure events are happening in some obscure communities and there was a high chance that we will have never know about them since they're not shared officialy outside of those communities :( (thank god, we've some lurkers/stalkers!)

Cpp I read your post on the official forum :,

The code I shared today was specially for the Vk.com community it seems (some kind of Russian facebook).
What I am trying to say is that code wasn't meant for the mass since it' not shared officialy on Global forums or Facebook. The same thing happened with SEA codes.

I am personaly more upset, that those obscure events are happening in some obscure communities and there was a high chance that we will have never know about them since they're not shared officialy outside of those communities :(

Right, but that's my point. Why are there these codes even to begin with? Even if it's not meant for the masses, then that just means they are giving select few people a distinct advantage in the agme over everyone else. It's not fair when other people have to pay to get ahead. And anyway this VK code is fucking ridiculous, the amount of stuff you get from it.

It shouldn't even be a thing that there are these obscure codes that are only delivered through select channels and to specific servers.

Chaos17

Right, but that's my point. Why are there these codes even to begin with? Even if it's not meant for the masses, then that just means they are giving select few people a distinct advantage in the agme over everyone else. It's not fair when other people have to pay to get ahead. And anyway this VK code is fucking ridiculous, the amount of stuff you get from it.

It shouldn't even be a thing that there are these obscure codes that are only delivered through select channels and to specific servers.

Oh, I see.
Sorry, I didn't undetstand you first that way.
You're totally right.

You should maybe add that to your post on the forum because I though you were salty about USA not having those codes (I totally understand you too on that).

Edit : I wonder if both of us are going to get banned from the forum.... >.>

Edit 2 : Yari even if we were all in the same server that wouldn't have avoided the problem of codes posted specialy on special communities, imo.

Yaari

^ True. But then, we could actually use it if we found out. Now we can just sit and watch how they cather to different communities.

Should post this on Reddit too. Nobody looks at that section of the forum.

I do agree with ccp that this is a stab in the back for anyone that paid for their stuff.

Edit:

Gotta hunt down a Level60 Blazing I think? Rod, for my 4-set bonus on Priest. For the ATK speed. I've been getting flooded with orbs and wands, but just watch me not get one for weeks now.

Goroh

Wow, i actually got a Mercedes. Now for the billion dollar question: to deify or not to deify? Most People say she's pretty good, but the lack of a revive bugs me quite a bit...

Pejo

Wow, i actually got a Mercedes. Now for the billion dollar question: to deify or not to deify? Most People say she's pretty good, but the lack of a revive bugs me quite a bit...

If the past week has taught me anything, it's that a healer overall is less necessary than I thought, much less 2 healers. I think if you want Blackaria, go for it. At this point I wouldn't even keep Shabelle if I got her, in addition to Blackaria. In fact, if this new Wolf Orc priest does decent damage, I might try to get him instead.

arevin01

What's the safe Arena Points for top 1%?

Some guy posted earlier around 7500, I'm gonna get 8000 just to be sure. Its pretty exhausting to get over 7000+ so this is gonna be a one time only thing for me. Everybody at the top has Draco's maxed so refreshing is annoying.

Uthred

Havent had a lot of time to play over the last few days, got my alt priest to 60 at least, of course the handful of essences I got were for archer and priest of which I have neither. Used that uber EU code, pulled Priest Viri, finally an upgrade to RanRan (amusingly I also pulled a dupe RanRan). I wanted to hold out for the Angels, but I'm very tempted to blow a few rubies and get a Draco.

yamo

So is Knight Tiel a guy or a girl? The description clearly says "He" but it still looks like he wears boob armour :s

Chaos17

My friend had a Mercedes and deiyfied her into Blackaria.
He told me : "Blackaria is superior version of Mercedes"

Chaos17

People tune up now if you can to spal question and have a chance to be pick up because somooene just won 3 S-SSS O________o

Yaari

Not even going to bother, with 1400 people spamming that chat.

Edit: I love how they're talking as if they added anything Global exclusive, when really all they have been doing is copy KR content. It's not like they add their own flavor to the mix.

Calgar doesn't sound that good to me. A subpar healer and and average damage.

Not even going to bother, with 1400 people spamming that chat.

Edit: I love how they're talking as if they added anything Global exclusive, when really all they have been doing is copy KR content. It's not like they add their own flavor to the mix.

Calgar doesn't sound that good to me. A subpar healer and and average damage.

I can imagine he's nice for Hydra. You need a healer for Hydra anyway,b ut he also does some damage at the same time.

Top Bottom