• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Chaos17

That exp formation....

plThuJ0.png

get_file

Thanks for sharing the codes!

I've fallen quite far behind on this game as I'm starting to get bored. I haven't even unlocked myth difficulty yet. >_>

I need to start trying to create new units as that's where a lot of the fun is, I guess. I only have one SSS but I have a full ally list (mostly A's and S's) and over 2000 rubies. What's the most efficient way to level up SS's and SSS's? Feed them A's and S's?

So for those of you who don't know, Friday is Base ATK card day in the Daily Dungeon. And today I just learned how broken these cards are. I had an orange INT card on Draco Brightspark and an orange DEX card on Draco Bloodwind. I picked up two purple Base ATK cards from the daily dungeon today and gave one to each of them. Brightspark's ATK went up by 1100 and Bloodwind's Base ATK went up by 1300. Like seriously, WTF? Imagine if I had the red versions of these cards.

From now on, every single one of my Friday shoes is going toward farming these cards. Nothing else could possibly come close to matching the utility of these upgrades.

As proof, I went into Labyrinth and on literally my first attempt, I made it to round 41 and broke my all time score record. Maybe it's a coincidence, but I've only ever gotten that far ONCE before, and this time I did it on my first attempt.

KimChi

Thanks for sharing the codes!

I've fallen quite far behind on this game as I'm starting to get bored. I haven't even unlocked myth difficulty yet. >_>

I need to start trying to create new units as that's where a lot of the fun is, I guess. I only have one SSS but I have a full ally list (mostly A's and S's) and over 2000 rubies. What's the most efficient way to level up SS's and SSS's? Feed them A's and S's?
If you want to make the most out of those rubies wait on 10+2 premium summon that should hopefully come back next week after update maybe?
For SS ally I usually use 1-2 A(2 if you have a lot) then use B's until you get at least 20% from the failure bonus then use C's to eventually get an enhance if you still havent gotten it.
SSS is basically the same just 1-2 S, then A's and end with C's at 20%.

So for those of you who don't know, Friday is Base ATK card day in the Daily Dungeon. And today I just learned how broken these cards are. I had an orange INT card on Draco Brightspark and an orange DEX card on Draco Bloodwind. I picked up two purple Base ATK cards from the daily dungeon today and gave one to each of them. Brightspark's ATK went up by 1100 and Bloodwind's Base ATK went up by 1300. Like seriously, WTF? Imagine if I had the red versions of these cards.

From now on, every single one of my Friday shoes is going toward farming these cards. Nothing else could possibly come close to matching the utility of these upgrades.

As proof, I went into Labyrinth and on literally my first attempt, I made it to round 41 and broke my all time score record. Maybe it's a coincidence, but I've only ever gotten that far ONCE before, and this time I did it on my first attempt.
I recently noticed those cards as well, I forgot which leaderboard I checked but someone that was rank 1 had a Draco Brightspark+Ultimate with 4k base attack and 4k bonus from weapon and the SS/SSS version of that card. Haven't been able to even find one yet myself though.

wapplew

I've been saying this since forever, the only card worth while is base attk or weapon attk card, even for healer.

Rurunaki

Aren't "Duel Cards" better? I got an INT Duel Card F from Hydra which gives my Brightspark increased INT by 11% and ATK 22%?

Cybolt

I've been saying this since forever, the only card worth while is base attk or weapon attk card, even for healer.

Thanks for the heads up. Off to farm the dungeon with what little time remains.

Just ATK.

Hmm, well it sounds like that card would be better then, but TBH I'm not sure exactly what ATK means as opposed to Base ATK. Keep in mind though that you were lucky to get the F version of the card. Most of the other versions would be increasing a different secondary stat.

If you want to make the most out of those rubies wait on 10+2 premium summon that should hopefully come back next week after update maybe?
For SS ally I usually use 1-2 A(2 if you have a lot) then use B's until you get at least 20% from the failure bonus then use C's to eventually get an enhance if you still havent gotten it.
SSS is basically the same just 1-2 S, then A's and end with C's at 20%.

Copy that, thanks!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I hope they nerf rogues at some point. There's a reason why almost everyone makes a rogue. DoD rogues just do too much damage. And I say that as someone with a dod rogue.

I hope they nerf rogues at some point. There's a reason why almost everyone makes a rogue. DoD rogues just do too much damage. And I say that as someone with a dod rogue.

TBH I hope they don't nerf rogues. But instead, I hope they make archers more useful. I used to complain that warriors weren't useful enough, until I found out how amazing they are in Labyrinth. They absolutely dominate every other class in Labyrinth. Justl ike Priest dominates every other class against Hydra. So for Rogue to dominate every other class in Raid or Arena isn't that surprising to me. The only thing missing is the place where Archers and Mages dominate (although Mages kind of are OP in Guild Battle). So that just leaves Archers.

I'm fine having each class dominate a specific area of content, because it encourages people to level more characters.

Rurunaki

I doubt it. That's like asking for Sheep Mages to be nerfed. DoD rogue deals huge amount of damage, but have next to no CC. Being able to do that amount of damage comes at the cost of making them very squisy, the epitome of Glass Cannon. If anything, Priests and soon Paladins are the ones that need balancing.

commish

TBH I hope they don't nerf rogues. But instead, I hope they make archers more useful. I used to complain that warriors weren't useful enough, until I found out how amazing they are in Labyrinth. They absolutely dominate every other class in Labyrinth. Justl ike Priest dominates every other class against Hydra. So for Rogue to dominate every other class in Raid or Arena isn't that surprising to me. The only thing missing is the place where Archers and Mages dominate (although Mages kind of are OP in Guild Battle). So that just leaves Archers.

I'm fine having each class dominate a specific area of content, because it encourages people to level more characters.

Lab and world bosses are just pve, though. I don't care about that. But in PvP, a rogue starting with full energy is almost an automatic loss. One character shouldn't be able to take out 4 characters in 3 or 4 seconds of a fight. I've lost count of how many times I've had it 5 v 1 rogue and I still lose because DoD kicks in again and everyone dies.

I doubt it. That's like asking for Sheep Mages to be nerfed. DoD rogue deals huge amount of damage, but have next to no CC. Being able to do that amount of damage comes at the cost of making them very squisy, the epitome of Glass Cannon. If anything, Priests and soon Paladins are the ones that need balancing.

Does any class have CC except mages? And they aren't squishy bc they can just go invisible and shred everything. Reason why sheep mages aren't OP is because if their sheep doesn't hit (and it hits a LOT less against the top teams), they are 100% useless. Plus Priests are a pretty hard counter, as is stacking immunity. Not sure what counters a DoD rogue.

Yaari

Hello all,

DeathCrown asked me if I can do anything about the twitch codes being leaked before the show. I told him I'd make an announcement. Our community managers are hard at work providing us a great show. By leaking the codes beforehand, they are losing viewership. For them, viewership is like T.V rating. If their rating is at an all time low, they might have to cut it. This means no future rewards or patch previews. However if their viewership improves, we can expect to see better and more rewards.

I was told that this should not happen again. However just in case, I ask that you wait until the stream starts before posting the codes.

Thank you.

Lol.

Not entirely unreasonable but pretty funny though.

Rurunaki

Lab and world bosses are just pve, though. I don't care about that. But in PvP, a rogue starting with full energy is almost an automatic loss. One character shouldn't be able to take out 4 characters in 3 or 4 seconds of a fight. I've lost count of how many times I've had it 5 v 1 rogue and I still lose because DoD kicks in again and everyone dies.

Does any class have CC except mages? And they aren't squishy bc they can just go invisible and shred everything. Reason why sheep mages aren't OP is because if their sheep doesn't hit (and it hits a LOT less against the top teams), they are 100% useless. Plus Priests are a pretty hard counter, as is stacking immunity. Not sure what counters a DoD rogue.

Warriors stun and taunt. Invul Shield and Blackaria are hard counters for DoD rogue. Like someone mentioned, archers are the ones in need of a buff. Arena and GB are a toss coin when it comes to who wins. The chances of getting sheeped or hitting blackaria while DoD are high. Invisible is easily countered by AoE spells. If you're not getting CC'd as a Rogue, you're getting crit to death by a meteor or some other AoE spell.

Yaari

Since the game started, I was never even close to running out of S's for fodder. I now have 5 left.

These Draco's eat them like candy when the upgrades are not working with you. And the fact that I have not done any summons obviously doesn't help much there either haha.

Draco Deathcrown +2
Brightspark +2
Blackaria +4

Keep failing their upgrades. It's taking quite a bit.

Chaos17

Some angels are spe anti-rogue, like, for exampe, the angel paladin has a decrease CRIT as passive.
Because I feel you, rogues are so OP at the moment that my new guild has mostly rogues for GB, lol.

commish

Warriors stun and taunt. Invul Shield and Blackaria are hard counters for DoD rogue. Like someone mentioned, archers are the ones in need of a buff. Arena and GB are a toss coin when it comes to who wins. The chances of getting sheeped or hitting blackaria while DoD are high. Invisible is easily countered by AoE spells. If you're not getting CC'd as a Rogue, you're getting crit to death by a meteor or some other AoE spell.

Saying that one of best, if not THE best, unit in the game, and a very rare and expensive unit at that, is the counter to a DoD rogue just proves my point! :p

Rurunaki

Saying that one of best, if not THE best, unit in the game, and a very rare and expensive unit at that, is the counter to a DoD rogue just proves my point! :p

Not that rare. Everyone and their mother has Aria at this point. In terms of Arena, I avoid Mages just because of one CRIT Meteor that pretty much wipes the rogue off the face of the map. Plus there are lots of units that have Invul (Gram, Tiel, etc.) For a DoD Rogue to be effective, the amount of item dump for Crit%, Crit Dmg%, Acc, Def Pen. leaves the toon completely defenseless. Hence my previous statement of Glass Cannon.

Chaos17

It's blank..

Yeah, unfortunaly, you've to login into their forums :x
Anyway, that video was about an archer (spe arrow shower only) running Lab on Korean version with her full team of ascended allies (helpers included). It's totally crazy.

Too bad that the forum need a login because that new video : http://cafe.naver.com/dragonblaze/1133317 Show all the power of the taunter Boden and I totally understand now why he was rated on the Tier list we saw, SS.

Why he is OP in Lab ?
Because of that skill mainly : Skill 3 > Provoking enemy for 16 sec, and if not die then at the end of duration got 90% recovery.[Cooldown: 32 sec]

I was pretty astonished at the end of the second video o_o

Limit

Gaf guild feels starvation central in terms of GB. Barely anyone is around when gb opens up. Have most of you left for greener pastures?

Top Bottom