• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Rurunaki

I rarely get those, and when I do, I only give them to allies if I have better ones on me and I consider that these allies are gonna stick with me for a long time. Meaning the SSS allies that I will not be using for fodder any time soon.

What I'm saying is for example an ORB offhand weapon. You have to choose between 1 with INT or the 1 with Additional Elemental Damage. Which would be better for your ally?

arevin01

I can consistently reach lab 34 now when it was just always wiping at 30 before with both my rogue and mage. Only thing I changed was gave some SSS gear to some of my allies. I think that immunity makes a big difference. Only Draco is BS+1 and my tank is Tyran+4.

I've been thinking. Giving Items with INT attribute for allies, is it worth it or not?

It all depends on what you're comparing to. For mage allies, i try to find INT on armor, but for accessories I prefer crit rate, crit dmg, accuracy, or atk spd

Edit: anything is better than additional damage on weapons

Yaari

Thoughts on the new stat bonuses for the next raid set? Talking Allies.
2 set bonus: Def Pen 20 Crit Rate 15

Do you guys like it better than the 3k HP and 20 Immunity we get with the current sets, for allies?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thoughts on the new stat bonuses for the next raid set? Talking Allies.
2 set bonus: Def Pen 20 Crit Rate 15

Do you guys like it better than the 3k HP and 20 Immunity we get with the current sets, for allies?

If you don't GB a lot, I'd take the def pen and crit.

Ventara

I finally have Internet again. Last place didn't have it and I missed 6 days if login, so I'm not getting that free SS. Got a lot of catching up to do.

Ventara

Just read the last page, and there's talk of the Gaf guild closing down? That sucks. I think a merge sounds great so we can all still be in the same guild.

Shouta

I still too many shoes and tickets from not being able to play much in Japan. I need an option to do a bunch all at once instead of 1 by 1 lol

Just read the last page, and there's talk of the Gaf guild closing down? That sucks. I think a merge sounds great so we can all still be in the same guild.

I'm not sure how thsi came about or why there's so much confusion. This only came about because I've seen people complaining about lack of competitiveness in Guild Battle for a couple weeks, so I mentioned that if people are interested in Guild Battle they could possibly join the guild I've been in, and between the two of us maybe we could perform better.

But as I understand it, there's a full 50 in GAF guild and only like 9 people who do Guild Battle. So if you're not one of those 9 people, there would be no reason or interest in leaving. So the GAF guild would still have at least 41 people in it, and probably more since I doubt everyone would leave.

JigsawX

I know i've asked this before so sorry for forgetting! Does anyone know when the KR version had the draco essences converted into one? My total number of essences is roughly 55-60. Would love to use those essences to max out Blackaria instead of having to buy the extra stack of 20. Saves 600 rubies!

RedZone

Neo Member
I know i've asked this before so sorry for forgetting! Does anyone know when the KR version had the draco essences converted into one? My total number of essences is roughly 55-60. Would love to use those essences to max out Blackaria instead of having to buy the extra stack of 20. Saves 600 rubies!

I don't think they merged the essences till the 3rd one for boden came out in season 3, angel essence is universal

Rurunaki

Sell them! 3k each, good money!
BTW, about that draco costume, season 3 have same price twice the stat variation, so think before you buy those.

Season 3 is so far off though. Need all the advantage you can get now. Plus by that time, we'll be using Boden meta and their costume.

Chaos17

Taiwan server seems to get some nice event on their Facebook (and it's quite more active than USA Facebook) :Get a chance to get 30 rubies+S ally.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11oVGDTUVvFACHxIwpEi4RZzmR_THXwfe3kKYB9nYzLw/viewform

Also, they're announcing :
- the GM event of 10 prenium ally!
- the candy event will be extended and their drop rate raised x2.
I hope we get will them too.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/DragonBlazeTW?ref=profile

Edit : changed some stuff with Wapplew clarifiations.

Kalavaras

Banned
I like the new raid set. No immunity bonus, my sheep mage says thank you. But holy shit I just cant get a goddamn SSS priest. I want Blackaria so bad its not even funny.

Our guild got top3 this week in gb's and weve got quite a few people with Blackaria. Shes so good it feels horrible to burn tickets without her.

commish

I like the new raid set. No immunity bonus, my sheep mage says thank you. But holy shit I just cant get a goddamn SSS priest. I want Blackaria so bad its not even funny.

Our guild got top3 this week in gb's and weve got quite a few people with Blackaria. Shes so good it feels horrible to burn tickets without her.

Yeah she's great in gb. Really hard not to kill her first which gets annoying. I still don't have a SSS priest. With my luck I'll combine after patch and get one of the new priests. Those are better or worse than blackaria?

garath

I lucked out with a sorcerer mer SSS but I feel like I need the dps Draco first :( plus I will have to max mer and I have the least number of blackaria essences at 2. :(

wapplew

SEA server seems to get some nice event on their Facebook (and it's quite more active than USA Facebook) : Get a chance to get 30 rubies+S ally.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11oVGDTUVvFACHxIwpEi4RZzmR_THXwfe3kKYB9nYzLw/viewform

Also, they're announcing :
- the GM event or 10 prenium ally!
- the candy event will be extended and their drop rate raised x2.
I hope we get will them too.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/DragonBlazeTW?ref=profile

That's Taiwan server, very different from SEA.
Also, first event actually return of buy 10 free 2

Chaos17

They have free SSS too, if those event don't apply to global and SEA, I'll kill someone!

Same! Σ(▼□▼メ)

Where does it say about the SSS?

I posted it in the previous page. It's also from the Taiwanese Facebook.

You little squirrel fans !! ((error

Latest news yesterday with little change oh !!!
In order to repay the players who have been supporting us
heart emoticon

Will extend into the following ------>

After the 8/25 update !!!
SSS will be sending a full server class hero summon a voucher!
Oh my god !!
Well how so so> /// <

After 8/25 maintenance updates within 1-9 / 24 this time!
Old players new players can get !!!
So touching gift Oh ~ ((Sahua

Yaari

Ahh okay. Yeah. Hopefully then. We get screwed out of way too many stuff already compared to other servers, so hopefully.

Pejo

I am still so confused on how rubies are divided out for Guild Battles. I checked my rewards last night, and it said 48, but I couldn't hit the claim button, then I go into Individual, and I claimed, but only got 9 and then i got the 20 ruby bonus for doing 10 battles. How the hell are those rubies distributed?

Also, I'd like to know if any of the original GAF guild is staying in the GAF guild and continuing to try to guild battle. If we lost everyone that's interested in GB, I might as well join that other guild too. I really want those costumes.

RedZone

Neo Member
I am still so confused on how rubies are divided out for Guild Battles. I checked my rewards last night, and it said 48, but I couldn't hit the claim button, then I go into Individual, and I claimed, but only got 9 and then i got the 20 ruby bonus for doing 10 battles. How the hell are those rubies distributed?

Also, I'd like to know if any of the original GAF guild is staying in the GAF guild and continuing to try to guild battle. If we lost everyone that's interested in GB, I might as well join that other guild too. I really want those costumes.

48 should be from the guild rank, 9 is from your individual rank and 20 is from just doing 10 battles

commish

Should be Top 10 in Arena this week (an hour to ago). Excuse me while I puke cuz of all these matches -_-.

Good luck! I'm at 7800 right now, and I hope that's enough for top 1%. I might bump it up to 8000 to be sure. There are still a good number of teams I can beat.

Pejo

48 should be from the guild rank, 9 is from your individual rank and 20 is from just doing 10 battles

Do the 48 from the Guild rank get automatically added to your totals? I couldn't hit the "Claim" button for those, and they never showed up to my mailbox. I didn't count my rubies beforehand, so I'm not sure if they were added or not. Or does the guild master have to claim them for everyone in the guild?

5 servers running on global client, America, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, Asia.

So whenever they have these twitch streams and they give out codes like DBSEATWITCH0821 or whatever. Do those not work on JP or TW servers? Or does SEA include all 3 of Asia, JP, and Taiwan?

Do the 48 from the Guild rank get automatically added to your totals? I couldn't hit the "Claim" button for those, and they never showed up to my mailbox. I didn't count my rubies beforehand, so I'm not sure if they were added or not. Or does the guild master have to claim them for everyone in the guild?

I think the individual must have been from the previous week. Because you can't claim your reward before GB closes (obviously), and after it closes you can't even enter until the next day.

RedZone

Neo Member
you have to claim the guild rank rewards and individual rewards one at a time, i think the 10 battles 20rubies comes with the individual rank

Pejo

I think the individual must have been from the previous week. Because you can't claim your reward before GB closes (obviously), and after it closes you can't even enter until the next day.

Ah, that makes sense then. I probably claimed the guild reward last week and didn't look/know about the individual rewards. So we should get the most recent rewards tonight when GB opens then?

wapplew

So whenever they have these twitch streams and they give out codes like DBSEATWITCH0821 or whatever. Do those not work on JP or TW servers? Or does SEA include all 3 of Asia, JP, and Taiwan?

I don't know about SEA codes in Taiwan, but I tried Taiwan codes in SEA, they didn't work.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Wow im at 7k arena points(1.01%) and I would imagine it would be 8k to be safe to hit 1%. Competition is getting tougher every week considering you could be safe with 5.8k 2 weeks ago

It will reset somewhat with the patch tomorrow and the race to lvl 64.

The biggest thing that makes it hard after a reset is that it takes SOO many tickets to gear up because it takes upwards of 1k tickets to outfit an entire team. It's already hard just to get 10% in GB and 1% in Arena in the same week, even doing 0 raids. So ruby income is going to end up suffering as a result of having to do so many raids.

commish

Wow im at 7k arena points(1.01%) and I would imagine it would be 8k to be safe to hit 1%. Competition is getting tougher every week considering you could be safe with 5.8k 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I'm at 8k now and I don't feel too good about it. Might head up to 8250 to be safe. Last week I thought I was safe and got burned at the last minute while I slept.

Yaari

Only about 700. I spent every last ruby last 10+2 and haven't been placing as high in the events as I'm sure you have :)

Yeah I don't know where the Rubies came from. I've only been top 5% in Arena now, for like the last 2 weeks. It's definitely gotten more difficult.

KimChi

Will probably have like 1500 Rubies tomorrow. I never saved this much. How much do the rest of you have saved up?

I have 1100 saved up atm, really hoping for 10+2 premium to start up again tomorrow. Also been lacking C fodder lately, and have like 17 B's in stock waiting to be used lol.

edit: Btw, how much gold you guys got saved up? Got 9mill saved up currently.

Top Bottom