• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

I only have about 300, making Draco Brightspark a week ago really drained me. I had to use all 900 of my rubies to get enough S's to enhance her, and the A's went toward making more S's.

Yaari

Just 1 mil. Made Draco BS without the 30%. But figured, next Draco a month out, I got more time than I could wish for, to stack up gold.

And yeah. I might have 1500 Rubies but I only have 2 S units left. So I'm really going to need to get a good amount of S out of it.

RedZone

Neo Member
Do you guys know about how many S you used up to max a Draco?

on average 2-3 per level, if both failed i used an A,towards the end i used 3S instead of an A since the essence drops slowed. its too costly to use anything other than S without a huge fail bonus, my +7->max enhance ate 4 S though so results may vary

Yaari

on average 2 per level, if both failed i used an A, its too costly to use anything other than S without a huge fail bonus, my +7->max enhance ate 4 S though so results may vary

That's my approach with a regular SSS. But on a Draco? I'd probably want higher than 16% you have with 2 S's. That 16% right?

garath

Damn. Got a good chunk of rubies from guild battles this week. 40 for our guild rank, 20 as a bonus in the mail and another 9 from individual. Not bad.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Wish they had started the patch earlier. I'll be zzz when it comes back up. Still haven't decided about which guy to level first - mage or rogue. Rogue is best for raid so I guess I should do him.

JigsawX

Is there any content where we would need 2 healers? Asking because planning on making Blackaria next. I have Porin Maxed and konfi unmaxed. Should I just use the Porin as base? Or wait the extra week for another SSS to make blackaria?

Also trying to do Myth DeusDeathcrown as magnify priest (even lvl60) is not working out that well.

Is there any content where we would need 2 healers? Asking because planning on making Blackaria next. I have Porin Maxed and konfi unmaxed. Should I just use the Porin as base? Or wait the extra week for another SSS to make blackaria?

Also trying to do Myth DeusDeathcrown as magnify priest (even lvl60) is not working out that well.

2 healer teams are hard to kill in arena. Aside from that, I like having a second healer as one of my helpers in labyrinth. Nice to get a free raise that doesn't require using a scroll.

Limit

Holy protection formation works by using 2 healers. I don't know how impactful the formation stuff is going to be but given the RNG nature of the game it might be worth keeping a 2nd healer around for a bit longer.

Chaos17

I asked some days ago if we will have a free SSS like on the Taiwan server (see previous page) the answer seems "NO".

Dragon Blaze We wouldn't have any information of any potential events other region's social channels may be running. This update will introduce an improved login calendar, which will allow players to receive an SSS ally as their 28th day login reward. (Starting 09/01/2015)

BOooo!

Source : Facebook

Edit : https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/3iavu8/updated_patch_notes_82515/

Extra extra, read about it!

Additional patch details - Events

Extended [SSS] Ally Event (08/25 ~ 09/24) (Free SSS Ally for all) This means players who received SSS Ally during the Season 2 Launch Event will still receive another Free SSS Ally! (Users who didn't get the first free SSS Ally for the initial chapter 2 Launchh event will still be eligible for one free SSS.)

Lollipop Event: Extended until 09/07 PDT

Lollipop Shop open until 09/23 PDT

Lollipop Event: Lollipop Drop Rate 2X Event

New Player Rewards Event: Extended until 09/23 PDT (Global)

GM Event: Premium Summons 10+2 Bonus (until 09/07 PDT)

Source: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?266321-Notice-Patch-Notes-08-24-15-(PDT)[1]

YAY!!

wapplew

I asked some days ago if we will have a free SSS like on the Taiwan server (see previous page) the answer seems "NO".

BOooo!

Source : Facebook

Edit : https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/3iavu8/updated_patch_notes_82515/

YAY!!

aces.gif

Been a while since I posted in here last!

Couldn't sleep, so I popped in here to check out the new update, and pulled myself a Mercedes with the free SSS!

Which is good because lemme tell you, I'm having a rough time of it. I'm on the Pilgrim's Road of Chapter 2 and each step is brutal as hell. Myth was pretty tough, and I mostly got through with friend summons, but I've really hit a wall here and I'm not sure what to do.

My party is:

Mage (Meteor Invocation spec) with a full set of max leveled Legendary Buster gear so I'm rocking the full effect.

Captain Shabelle Max +4 (I was going to turn her into Black Aria but decided that Shabelle was way too good for that, and I should probably wait until I pull a different priest.)

Dark Mage Pari + 7 (Going to turn her into Draco Brightspark once I max infuse her.)

Knight Ari + 0 (Really really want to get rid of her. Not a fan.)

Dark Knife Freyd + 3 (Also basically fodder. Maybe turn her into something down the road? Maybe rebirth, who knows!)

My mage is 56 and the rest of my party is sitting at 59. (I had a warrior before.) And I'm getting trounced left and right. I have revive scrolls on me most of the time, too.

Dat 10+2 pull event tho!

Pejo

I waited up just for a chance at a free SSS, and got super excited when we got one, only to be super bummed out that I got a duplicate Archer Ur. Why does this game not want me to get a SSS healer?

Yaari

Got that skull guy SSS tank. Not the pirate one.
Fodder for me, pretty much.

Still happy we got the SSS.

Did like 1000 Rubies worth of draws and the result were very poor, few S. Hoped for more. Really need them for enhancing.

StuffRuff

I play sporadically but have plenty of tickets and I guess I can collect the remaining gold with a "few" runs in the labyrinth today or tomorrow. I'll gladly spend the 500K required as long as they don't go to waste.

Is NeoGAF as the name fine?

Its a kind gesture but I'd hang on till people confirm that they would join up. I'm not sure theres enough of us EU gaffers to actually pad out a full guild?

Maybe a rollcall for all EU DB Gaf players would be good and if theres at least a few of us it would be worth creating one.

Don't want you wasting your gold!

Its a kind gesture but I'd hang on till people confirm that they would join up. I'm not sure theres enough of us EU gaffers to actually pad out a full guild?

Maybe a rollcall for all EU DB Gaf players would be good and if theres at least a few of us it would be worth creating one.

Don't want you wasting your gold!

I am actually a member of another guild "VIRUS" but if a NeoGAF EU guild will be created I will surely join.

JigsawX

People keep mentioning the angel summomer, was going to hold my belle for the boden one but is it better to just go for the angel one now and hope I get another summomer type later on?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
People keep mentioning the angel summomer, was going to hold my belle for the boden one but is it better to just go for the angel one now and hope I get another summomer type later on?

Bodens are so far down the road. Months and months. I wouldn't wait. I mean, let's be real. Odds are that most of us will have quit by then :p

Whizkid7

Free SSS was some new orc archer, Pelas or something? I'm already pretty much set for Bloodwind (just need the 800k), but I guess I can turn him into the angel archer when those get released. It'll probably take me about that long to build up to it, anyway.

Yaari

I'm on 2 SSS now and the monthly SS, plus the friend invite SS, will pretty much put me on 3.

I'll just need 2 more then, and an archer for Bloodwind. That's really not going to take that long.
Got 16 Bloodwind Essences lined up.

JigsawX

Bodens are so far down the road. Months and months. I wouldn't wait. I mean, let's be real. Odds are that most of us will have quit by then :p

Ah true so just to make sure for the angel summoner does it require a summomer type or just any mage? Does it replace bloodwind or spark?

Top Bottom