• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

JigsawX

Haven't tested it yet but thinking about it. If I buy the pot can prob make 3 million a run in Crystal palace bases on my average

Has anyone gotten the new earring? Wondering what stats it can roll. If it's good then farming that could be better in the long run than going for an extra hundred k exp or so

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Haven't tested it yet but thinking about it. If I buy the pot can prob make 3 million a run in Crystal palace bases on my average

Since I have so many shoes to burn, I bought the pot, but it's really hard for me to get more than 2.3 million on anything. And that's with 3 XP accessories and the formation and me removing all my DPS characters.

Chaos17

Has anyone gotten the new earring? Wondering what stats it can roll. If it's good then farming that could be better in the long run than going for an extra hundred k exp or so

Accories seems to the same as prenious area with slighty better stats.
So for example, I am farming the boss of Guardian grave and he dropping me rings similar to dragon faery.

For example :
40 sta
40 int
Max vigor start 40.7

arevin01

I got the pot 100%+acc 58%+form 41%= total 199%inc exp, still only get around 1.3-1.5 mil.

GG9 gets me the most but I need to use pots.

JigsawX

Since I have so many shoes to burn, I bought the bought, but it's really hard for me to get more than 2.3 million on anything. And that's with 3 XP accessories and the formation and me removing all my DPS characters.

Hmmm well I'll prob buy today or tomorrow to test. Right now with 62% from accessory and 47 from the formation my average is 1.5 million on Crystal. I imagine the 100 percent potion would double that number right? Not great at math so maybe I'm wrong about the 3 million

arevin01

Accories seems the same as prenious area with slighty better stats.
So for example, I am farming the boss of Guardian grave and he dropping me rings similar to dragon faery.

For example :
40 sta
40 int
Max vigor start 40.7

I used around 100 shoes and only one dropped for me.

commish

I got the pot 100%+acc 58%+form 41%= total 199%inc exp, still only get around 1.3-1.5 mil.

GG9 gets me the most but I need to use pots.

I just found that Sundered Ruins is by far the easiest and requires no pots. No accessory drops but as much XP as GG9. I'm going to farm SR9 until I get strong enough to farm GG9 on auto without helpers.

commish

Hmmm well I'll prob buy today or tomorrow to test. Right now with 62% from accessory and 47 from the formation my average is 1.5 million on Crystal. I imagine the 100 percent potion would double that number right? Not great at math so maybe I'm wrong about the 3 million

I think it doubles the base and not the overall total. haven't done any tests though.

So if the base is 700k, and you have 200% from accessories, I think that takes you to 2.1 million. I think you believe that if you're at 1.5 million with 100%, then adding another 100% would double it to 3m. But I'm pretty sure it's the base. I'm sure someone tested it at some point.

No the 100% potion would double your base. You have 62% from accessory and 47% from formation. Total that's 109%. So that means your base EXP (if you had nothing) is 1.5m / 2.09 = 717,703. So if you add the potion, your multiplier is 3.09 instead of 2.09, so you will get 2,217,703

Edit: I'm farming LT9 until I get at least 1 earring, just so that I have an idea what the stats are. If they're good I'll keep farming it despite the lower exp, otherwise I'll go to GG9

RedZone

Neo Member
im farming cp6 (the tiel floor) i get 2mil ish exp per run with 2 exp accessories+exp pot+formation

unless the the new accessories are vastly superior to the previous level i will probably just keep farming here since i can do it without helpers/scrolls

arevin01

I think it doubles the base and not the overall total. haven't done any tests though.

So if the base is 700k, and you have 200% from accessories, I think that takes you to 2.1 million. I think you believe that if you're at 1.5 million with 100%, then adding another 100% would double it to 3m. But I'm pretty sure it's the base. I'm sure someone tested it at some point.

I did 3 tests runs of SR9 and GG9 with my 199% exp bonus.

SR9

1.5mil
1.8mil
1.8 mil

GG9

1.9mil
1.5mil
1.9mil

So yeah they are pretty similar. If I wanna afk, I would use SR9.

commish

I did 3 tests runs of SR9 and GG9 with my 199% exp bonus.

SR9

1.5mil
1.8mil
1.8 mil

GG9

1.9mil
1.5mil
1.9mil

So yeah they are pretty similar. If I wanna afk, I would use SR9.

Take out one of your DPS allies and put in something with less DPS. I'm getting a steady 2.27m from SR9 once I removed my Bloodwind.

Takuan

Got Pata with my SSS pull. Feel kinda :\ about it, but if he can turn into Deathcrown that's alright.

Pejo said:
I waited up just for a chance at a free SSS, and got super excited when we got one, only to be super bummed out that I got a duplicate Archer Ur. Why does this game not want me to get a SSS healer?
Bruh, I am still slumming it with an S-rank healer over here. Been stuck on Legendary Mode for a while now, can't seem to progress further with my current team.

arevin01

Take out one of your DPS allies and put in something with less DPS. I'm getting a steady 2.27m from SR9 once I removed my Bloodwind.

Kay I took out DBS and replaced with another healer to allow the waves to come, but the problem is my DoD rogue just has so much dps and kills the boss before the last wave comes lol.

I tested on CP6 since the boss is tanky and the results are better.

CP6 with 199%exp bonus

2.2mil
1.9mil
2.2mil

commish

Yeah the key is to get additional waves to come. When I have my full team, they all die too fast and I get well under 2m.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Reached 64 with 512 shoes(tracked with GM event). I had hundreds hoarded up from the freeby 2 weeks ago. 100% xp bonus and 1 exp acc. Guardian 9 would net me 1.75 million and is easily "AFK"able

Reached 64 with 512 shoes(tracked with GM event). I had hundreds hoarded up from the freeby 2 weeks ago. 100% xp bonus and 1 exp acc. Guardian 9 would net me 1.75 million and is easily "AFK"able

So let's do the math.

512 shoes at 20 shoes / 9 rubies is 230 rubies, plus 50 for the exp potion.

So to power-level to 64 is 280 rubies and 1 day.

You can get about 100 shoes / day just from normal time-regeneration, and another 90 through daily rewards (friend invites, GM Event, happy hour bonuses, etc). So about 190 shoes / day. Without the exp potion, you're going to get about 1.2 million exp / run at best. 1.75 / 1.2 = 1.458, so 512 x 1.458 = 746 shoes. So 746 shoes / 190 = about 4 days.

So to get to 64 in one day is 280 rubies.

If you spend 0 rubies, you'll get to 64 in about 4 days.

Yaari

Well, I won't be buying any potions. I do want to get into the raid soon though. Hopefully during the weekend. Got some shoes saved up for the 50% exp bonus. (Or is it 30?)

wapplew

Guys, do you think I should ultimate my Draco bs and enjoy the result or ultimate my windlune so I could make an angel day 1 when release?
I got 4 SSS ready to feed and my average SSS creation time about 7-9 days.

commish

Guys, do you think I should ultimate my Draco bs and enjoy the result or ultimate my windlune so I could make an angel day 1 when release?

I would do Windlune. She's great, for one, and she'll help you now in basically everything. And the archer angel is one of the best. I generally don't have a lot of SSS to throw around, so to get another 5 would take me a while.

RedZone

Neo Member
I got 4 SSS ready to feed and my average SSS creation time about 7-9 days.

as long as youre willing to wait a month or so, i think saving up to max out el rio day 1 is probably more worth it unless you want to guild battle a lot then the ultimate draco is probably better

Pejo

Got Pata with my SSS pull. Feel kinda :\ about it, but if he can turn into Deathcrown that's alright.

Bruh, I am still slumming it with an S-rank healer over here. Been stuck on Legendary Mode for a while now, can't seem to progress further with my current team.

I feel your pain. I was stuck with Ranran for the longest time, then got Viri, then got like 5 more Viris. Viris is pretty solid though, I have to admit. Way better than the non-AoE SSS healers.

Ventara

Got Captain Shabelle with my free SSS roll. Pretty happy with that, despite having Blackaria.

Anyways, I probably won't be able to get to do the new stuff until I get home next week, but it's nice to read there are some new red earrings to farm.

garath

My freebie was another sorcerer mer. Fodder. Then made another SSS after using my rubies and it was commander azur. Probably fodder but his buffs look really nice. Might be good.

Still waiting for essences to make my first draco. Lol. Sigh :(

wapplew

My freebie was another sorcerer mer. Fodder. Then made another SSS after using my rubies and it was commander azur. Probably fodder but his buffs look really nice. Might be good.

Azur is mighty fine, attack buff aside, def reduce on hit is super cool for wb.

Btw, level grinding not that bad, just hit 64, that's like under 24 hours.

Rurunaki

Sorry GAF guild. I have to leave for greener pastures. I need those extra rubies.

Edit: Guild has a stiff requirement of 400 gb/week. Makes the guild active at the very least.

commish

Sorry GAF guild. I have to leave for greener pastures. I need those extra rubies.

Edit: Guild has a stiff requirement of 400 gb/week. Makes the guild active at the very least.

400 isn't bad. I usually get 2 to 300 in a single play session and never under 600 for a week.

arevin01

I used all all my rubies trying to get S fodder to max my draco brightspark now I have about 60 As. Anybody know what I should do with the As? lol

KimChi

Got Captain Shabelle with my free SSS roll. Pretty happy with that, despite having Blackaria.

Anyways, I probably won't be able to get to do the new stuff until I get home next week, but it's nice to read there are some new red earrings to farm.

You both get all my hate right now, still don't have a single healer lol.
Free SSS was Tiel which is nice since I can fodder off one of my Ari dupes.
Sadly couldn't really even play today, Tuesdays are my dead days cause of college woo.

commish

Did a bunch of new raid. It's pretty easy, except everyone really needs to bring pots and use them. There's this AOE the boss does that can kill everyone so fast. Raid much easier when a priest/tank are there for whatever reason. 4 DPS was harder. We did the raid a few times with 2 rookies, so rookies are definitely useful.

Drops seem to be itemized better. One of my orbs had +attack, + max attack, +crit, and +accuracy. Nothing had the lame + elemental damage.

As anticipated, I just created a NeoGAF guild on the EU server. The emblem isn't exactly good looking but it is one that resemble the gaf logo decently enough XD

My account name is Svante, character's is either Svante (lv.51 warrior) or Malaverna (lv.20-something mage).

If you are interested joining in, just send me a PM here and/or a friend request in the game. If you are already member of a well-managed guild, think twice before leaving the old one. Or at least leave it on good terms :p

Thanks! the name of the new guild is..?

It is NeoGAF, so it is easy to lookup. I was quite saddened when I didn't find it months ago when I started playing.
On second though, I hope I didn't piss off anyone by not asking the permission to use it first :\
I found it by searching it with the correct name (search is case sensitive).
I'll join by next monday when the Guild rankings are reset.

Yaari

Probably ditching Porin soon. I just don't need both Porin and Shabelle. Seems like a waste to keep him around for no purpose at all. Blackaria and Shabelle is enough.

Top Bottom