• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

Welp i just got pari to ultimate. I need 800k to deify. Have 400k of that left. Damn. Gotta grind out 400k quick.

I need 5 essences but have 154 rubies so that will cover it. Time to grind grind grind.

My ultimate pari has 8k attack though o_O

RedZone

Neo Member
Welp i just got pari to ultimate. I need 800k to deify. Have 400k of that left. Damn. Gotta grind out 400k quick.

I need 5 essences but have 154 rubies so that will cover it. Time to grind grind grind.

My ultimate pari has 8k attack though o_O

probably should hold onto ultimate pari till you can at least get enough essence to enhance draco bs a couple times

Yaari

^ Perhaps yeah. I didn't do that. I was too excited to get her. Lol.

Just grind Labyrinth I guess, Garath. But its not fast. The waiting itself is time consuming.

garath

^ Perhaps yeah. I didn't do that. I was too excited to get her. Lol.

Just grind Labyrinth I guess, Garath. But its not fast. The waiting itself is time consuming.

Yeah I don't know if I can resist a shiny new Draco lol. I'm doing a few max rapport on new units so I can end up with some spare essence. Maybe get her to +1 at least. More if I'm lucky (I'm not)

RedZone

Neo Member
Yeah I don't know if I can resist a shiny new Draco lol. I'm doing a few max rapport on new units so I can end up with some spare essence. Maybe get her to +1 at least. More if I'm lucky (I'm not)

if youre going to diefy her at least wait till after hydra wb, the pari will be way better than +0 draco bs, then after that you will have a week and a lot of extra rubies/essence to enhance her a couple times before next wb

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ugh all the bad players are reaching level 64. Raid is so much more annoying. Apparently people want to put it on auto then walk away.

commish

Yea...so many failed raids but sometimes that aoe just bursts everyone done from almost full health ugh.

People should save their AOE/best attacks for the little minions and not on the boss. It's the minions I think that does that crazy AOE. When I see everyone blow their skills when the fight starts I know its' going to be a rough fight.

arevin01

Ugh all the bad players are reaching level 64. Raid is so much more annoying. Apparently people want to put it on auto then walk away.

My success rate is around 70%. It requires a priest, and sometimes one isnt enough. Preferably I would like a priest and a tank.

arevin01

Okay, finally ready to make my second Draco. Going to be BS. I was hoping for Blackaria but RNG is RNG. I somehow pulled an SS from premium summon (my first non-S/A yet), so that was pretty awesome.

Use Tyran but save Ari for ascending later. That said, you can use Ari WITH Tyran - I use Ari + tank often in lab and arena and story missions.

I followed your advice and used Ari+Tyran+2 AOE dps with my mage and it works quite well. Less dying. If I had a top tier archer or rogue ally Id used him instead but alas I dont.

Just started playing about two days ago, leveled up into the 20s and still trying to mess around with enhancing and such. Game is really pretty, but so far it's so easy. I can just put it on auto and-

...I stand corrected?

Yaari

I've been having such great luck with Essences but the luck upgrading has been complete shit. I been dropping S's into them and it just keeps on failing.

I've been having such great luck with Essences but the luck upgrading has been complete shit. I been dropping S's into them and it just keeps on failing.

I've started using A's on mine. Fuck it, S's are just too hard to come by to drop 25+ into a single unit. Eventually they'll merge the essences and then I'll have 40+ I can use. Until then, I'm dropping A's one at a time until they level.

garath

if youre going to diefy her at least wait till after hydra wb, the pari will be way better than +0 draco bs, then after that you will have a week and a lot of extra rubies/essence to enhance her a couple times before next wb

Good plan. I'll do so. Frankly I don't see myself getting the 400k before tomorrow anyways.

Lucky :) I need essences bad!

Yaari

I've started using A's on mine. Fuck it, S's are just too hard to come by to drop 25+ into a single unit. Eventually they'll merge the essences and then I'll have 40+ I can use. Until then, I'm dropping A's one at a time until they level.

Yeah I might do the same. It will really set me back in the long run.

Formations take a crazy amount of exp to level up. I'm up to level 16 on my EXP formation and it's like 40+ battles now to get 1 level.

Formation EXP also appears to be tied to progression and not exp or how many monsters you kill. I get more formation exp on the final level before the new raid than I do on Crystal Palace 9, even though the latter is significantly more regular EXP.

Yaari

Right now for SS I do one A, then 4 b then 1c.
For normal sss - I do all A
For Draco I do one s then A but maybe more S if I have more than 8

Yeah that sounds good. I'll start doing it that way.

20 Greysoul Essences. And no intentions of ever having one. Sigh.

commish

Wanna combine for my Brightspark. Does anyone know when the next bonus that decreases combine costs is? Tonight? This weekend?

Yaari

Pelas does sound good. Is there no way to keep Ur around too? Or is 3 archers overkill if you also go for a Bloodwind?

commish

GB is starting to get annoying.. with all the 64s and Ultimate Dracos..

Edit: Ugh.. can only do 800k on Hydra

I usually skip middle of the week for that reason. Only the people aiming for the top play a lot during the week it seems. But on Sunday night, there are tons of teams playing before Monday's reset so it's easier to avoid the mega teams. Same with day 1, that's usually a good day to get a good mix.

I went from 800k on Hydra to 1.6m this week. Only change was the added levels and Draco BS. But yesterday I couldn't beat level 30 in lab to save the life of me, no matter how many times I tried, despite being level 64. And I had been clearing level 30 with ease for a few weeks. Go figure.

I usually skip middle of the week for that reason. Only the people aiming for the top play a lot during the week it seems. But on Sunday night, there are tons of teams playing before Monday's reset so it's easier to avoid the mega teams. Same with day 1, that's usually a good day to get a good mix.

I went from 800k on Hydra to 1.6m this week. Only change was the added levels and Draco BS. But yesterday I couldn't beat level 30 in lab to save the life of me, no matter how many times I tried, despite being level 64. And I had been clearing level 30 with ease for a few weeks. Go figure.

What's the rest of your team? I still can't get over about 950k

commish

What's the rest of your team? I still can't get over about 950k

D Bloodwind, D Brightspark, Loki and Belle Snow. Helper was Azur. I was a priest myself.

Priests make a big difference in this WB. She's only level 60, and doesn't even have accessory slots unlocked, but the healing + magnify make a big difference.

D Bloodwind, D Brightspark, Loki and Belle Snow. Helper was Azur. I was a priest myself.

Priests make a big difference in this WB. She's only level 60, and doesn't even have accessory slots unlocked, but the healing + magnify make a big difference.

I have the priest but not enough dps to go with her lol. So if i use a priest then one of my slots ends up being gram. I managed to get 1.05 million with rogue but somehow I suspect that's not even enough for 5% this week.

I'm making 2 SSS this weekend on enhance failure bonus day, so hopefully I'll get belle or some other top tier aoe dps

commish

I have the priest but not enough dps to go with her lol. So if i use a priest then one of my slots ends up being gram. I managed to get 1.05 million with rogue but somehow I suspect that's not even enough for 5% this week.

I'm making 2 SSS this weekend on enhance failure bonus day, so hopefully I'll get belle or some other top tier aoe dps

Yeah all about that AOE dps. I'd trade my belle snow for a SSS healer or invuln tank though :)

Pejo

Bruh.. Pelas is so good against World Bosses.. He takes over Ur's spot.. I've seen Korean teams use him all the way up to Chapter 3 with the Bodens.. I envy you.

In my endless search for a stupid SSS healer, I combined for this Pelas guy too. He's pretty much a beast of an archer. I also have Ur and Toori, and I think Pelas is better than both of them for Golem.

Otheradam

Combined for Blackaria yesterday. Now I don't know which Draco to go for next, if any?

Team now is me (DoD Rogue), Brightspark MAX, Bloodwind +2, Blackaria, Bryon +3. Which draco should I go for next? Or just wait for the angels?

RedZone

Neo Member
Combined for Blackaria yesterday. Now I don't know which Draco to go for next, if any?

Team now is me (DoD Rogue), Brightspark MAX, Bloodwind +2, Blackaria, Bryon +3. Which draco should I go for next? Or just wait for the angels?

you should focus on maxing your current team, and as of right now you need a summoner mage or an archer to make the first 2 angels

Yaari

Hope I can be 64 in the weekend. Possibly grab some new gear from the raid.
I saw the guild we're in mention guild runs. That might be worth trying, guild raid. If we can put together an ideal setup we can go pretty fast with good succes, I think.

Did the NeoGAF guild on US disband because to my surprise I saw Garath with us too. Wish Rurunaki didn't ditch us because we did so well at Guild Battles, pssh. :D

I saw the guild we're in mention guild runs. That might be worth trying, guild raid. If we can put together an ideal setup we can go pretty fast with good succes, I think.

Did the NeoGAF guild on US disband because to my surprise I saw Garath with us too. Wish Rurunaki didn't ditch us because we did so well at Guild Battles, pssh. :D

We've been doing guild raids for months, it's great. Much better (and funner) than using auto-match.

Rurunaki

I'm sooooooorry.. I'm guild surfing at the moment :D

Now that the dust has had time to settle, for SS and SSS lollipops, should I go 1 skill card or 2 allies? So far I haven't gotten higher than 1 grade above the minimum of the range (I got an S on one of the 10 Rainbow Lollipop summons), and I've gotten 0 skillcards. I still feel like allies are better in both cases. If you get a good skill card then skill cards are definitely better, but it just seems like the maority of the time you get something you can't even use at all, and at least you can use any ally you get.

wapplew

Now that the dust has had time to settle, for SS and SSS lollipops, should I go 1 skill card or 2 allies? So far I haven't gotten higher than 1 grade above the minimum of the range (I got an S on one of the 10 Rainbow Lollipop summons), and I've gotten 0 skillcards. I still feel like allies are better in both cases. If you get a good skill card then skill cards are definitely better, but it just seems like the maority of the time you get something you can't even use at all, and at least you can use any ally you get.

This is what I think, you can buy ally with ruby but you can't buy skill card with that.
But that's a huge gamble since only base attack card is worth while, that's like 1 out of 10?
If you can get in 1% hydra weekly, go for ally then.

Btw, I'm having hard time login in NA server, isit my internet problem?

This is what I think, you can buy ally with ruby but you can't buy skill card with that.
But that's a huge gamble since only base attack card is worth while, that's like 1 out of 10?
If you can get in 1% hydra weekly, go for ally then.

Btw, I'm having hard time login in NA server, isit my internet problem?

I'm on NA server right now, working fine for me.

And it's true only Base ATK card is worthwhile, but at the same time you can farm that on Friday. And even though it uses a lot of shoes, and the lollipop card is a little better, at least you get a lot of other upgrades in the process, like Blue and Purple and orange Base ATK skill cards (which are frequently still upgrades).

I can't get 1% Hydra though, so idk. I just know how pissed off I'd be to spend 20 rainbow lollipops on a red skill card and then have to trash it, when I could have had basically the equivalent of 60 free rubies (2 premium summons)

garath

guild didn't disband. I passed leadership on. I'm not a HUGE guild battle person (mostly because 9pm est when it starts is right when my wife and I are getting ready for bed) but I did enjoy having other high level guys in the guild to chat and GB with. So I followed :) Gondola (I always forget who this is on NeoGAF!) and I had a nice run last night and put some points on the board.

I've decided on ally. Too big of a chance I'll just have to scrap the skill card. The fodder is nicer.

arevin01

RNG has been good lately. Did 10 premium pulls and got duplicate SSS Mercedes and SS Disty. Looks like the game wants me to make Blackaria with 2 Mercedes within one week.

garath

Yay.. Made my first draco. Brightspark. Took 4 essences to get her to +1 though (all S rank fodder too) :( I'm out of rubies now. Sigh. Bad luck.

RS4-

Haven't been actively playing for the past 3 weeks or so, just log in for the daily, log back out. I did get Deathcrown from combining a few days ago. I think I got Mercedes earlier in the month too.

Top Bottom