• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Yaari

guild didn't disband. I passed leadership on. I'm not a HUGE guild battle person (mostly because 9pm est when it starts is right when my wife and I are getting ready for bed) but I did enjoy having other high level guys in the guild to chat and GB with. So I followed :) Gondola (I always forget who this is on NeoGAF!) and I had a nice run last night and put some points on the board.

I've decided on ally. Too big of a chance I'll just have to scrap the skill card. The fodder is nicer.

Yeah he tells me every 2 weeks and then I'll forget again.

I'm definitely going to farm those attack cards on Fridays from now on, after I hit 64 that is. That's the main priority for now. I want to get in on that 100% raid bonus over teh weekend.

Yeah he tells me every 2 weeks and then I'll forget again.

I'm definitely going to farm those attack cards on Fridays from now on, after I hit 64 that is. That's the main priority for now. I want to get in on that 100% raid bonus over teh weekend.

I should hit 63 today then farm atk cards all day tomorrow and finish off 64 either Saturday or Sunday. In the meantime I'm hoarding some ticket rewards for the 100% raid bonus right now, but I really don't want to miss a day of farming atk skill cards. Hopefully I don't screw myself in regards to getting 64 fast enough

arevin01

I should hit 63 today then farm atk cards all day tomorrow and finish off 64 either Saturday or Sunday. In the meantime I'm hoarding some ticket rewards for the 100% raid bonus right now, but I really don't want to miss a day of farming atk skill cards. Hopefully I don't screw myself in regards to getting 64 fast enough

Would the attack cards replace lets say SSS increased INT/DEX/STR 20% card?

KimChi

Would the attack cards replace lets say SSS increased INT/DEX/STR 20% card?

Yes, I don't think any ally has their primary stat being higher than atk.
I think the SSS atk card is like 38%, I only have the blue version of the atk card and that is 20% atk.

Whizkid7

Made Bloodwind a few minutes ago. Feels good to finally be part of the Draco club. And maaaaan is he already pulling his weight on Hydra.

Chaos17

Curse me!
I should have not feed Tiel to make my Blackaria, damnit.
Because Kamiel is master of zombies in GB during season 2 in Korean (can't link video, locked behind login)
Curse me!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

KimChi

Curse me!
Because Kamiel is master of zombies in GB during season 2 in Korean (can't link video, locked behind login)
Curse me!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

??? care to elaborate by what you mean?
All i know so far is that she can cast some shield(not invulnerable) that takes damage or something.

Chaos17

??? care to elaborate by what you mean?
All i know so far is that she can cast some shield(not invulnerable) that takes damage or something.

She is casting that shield on the WHOLE party that you've to take down (fortunaly) asap.
She can AoE stun and when you think you finished with her she will resurrect the WHOLE party.
Yeah m**** f***** that skill work in GB. So if Kamiel die last she will raise EVERYONE.
So you will have to kill a SECOND time the enemy team (thank god they rez only with 35% of HP so you will need to AoE them asap)

That's why I am giving her the nickname of : master of zombies.
She will be a pain to deal with until season 3, imo.

KimChi

She is casting that shield on the WHOLE party that you've to take down (fortunaly).
She can AoE stun and when you think you finished with her she will raise the WHOLE party.
Yeah m**** f***** that skill work in GB. So if Kamiel die last she will raise EVERYONE.
So you will have to kill a SECOND time the enemy team (thank god they rez only with 35% of HP so you will need to AoE them asap)

That's why I am giving her the nickname of : master zombies.
She will be a pain to deal with until Bodens come up, because they will do so much damage that her shield will become useless and also grandpa paladin will have a better shield than her (that you can't take down that one).

Oh ok, I did know she revives party on death. Did not know about the shield casts on the whole party, good to know.

Chaos17

Oh ok, I did know she revives party on death. Did not know about the shield casts on the whole party, good to know.

Yeah, I saw that with my own 2 eyes 1 GB (so rare, Korean don't like to show their GB) and if people hate the meta now wait when only a minority will have Kamiel and tourment them >.>

Rurunaki

Curse me!
Curse me!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I have her all primed and ready.

KimChi

Yeah, I saw that with my own 2 eyes 1 GB (so rare, Korean don't like to show their GB) and if people hate the meta now wait when only a minority will have Kamiel and tourment them >.>

Thats fine, I'im part of that minority having both tiel and ari so both kamiel and the boden paladin are set for me eventually lol, I guess that makes up for my lack of SSS healer.

Whizkid7

She is casting that shield on the WHOLE party that you've to take down (fortunaly) asap.
She can AoE stun and when you think you finished with her she will resurrect the WHOLE party.

That's why I am giving her the nickname of : master of zombies.
She will be a pain to deal with until season 3, imo.

This is why I'm so glad I got Tiel. Though I realize I should've kept that dupe Tiel for the eventual Bodens. Ah well.

Yaari

I don't think I'll wait for Kamiel until a Tiel actually shows up for me. I've still never gotten a Belle Snow and waiting for a specific unit could take a really long time. I only just got my first rogue, after 18 SSS. I'm sure people that never got themselves a healer know how it feels and on that note healers are even more frequent.

Should get 2 SS tomorrow for my monthly login as well as the friends invite system. After that just 1 more SSS for a next Draco.

Chaos17

Kamiel is tank and hoping to brain her is useless, just look at her stats late game and the guy didn't even gemed her full STA...

u2JyuQI.png

She is not a killer (compared to Tank boden) just a pain to deal with, lol.

wapplew

Curse me!
Curse me!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Kamiel won't be available until very last chapter of season 2. That's 3 month plus away, you could get another Paladin by then.

Kamiel won't be available until very last chapter of season 2. That's 3 month plus away, you could get another Paladin by then.

It was 3 months in Korea, but I thought we're on an accelerated schedule. For some reason I was under the impression that the September update will be the last part of chapter 2. Am I wrong?

You're in Malaysia right? It's possible your ISP (or government) has a firewall or something.

The new raid set...looks kind of meh for ally's...losing the previous 2-piece seems bad

I'm kinda interested in the extra defense it provides though, and wonder if that could make the difference between getting 1 shotted or not 1 shotted in labyrinth.

What's the 2-set bonus?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Finally reached top 1% on Hydra with 2m score. Hope it holds.

I think I'm ready to retire my sheep mage and try out the meteor mage. It's fun to sheep 3 or 4 ppl at once, but that's relatively rare and I'd like to do more damage in the raid with my mage. Raiding on my rogue can be a bit frustrating because I can't AOE down the minions, and most other people just do max DPS the entire time.

JigsawX

Finally reached top 1% on Hydra with 2m score. Hope it holds.

I think I'm ready to retire my sheep mage and try out the meteor mage. It's fun to sheep 3 or 4 ppl at once, but that's relatively rare and I'd like to do more damage in the raid with my mage. Raiding on my rogue can be a bit frustrating because I can't AOE down the minions, and most other people just do max DPS the entire time.

Grats! but If you barely holding on to 1% with 2 million that means my 1.8 got bumped out again :(

You think that meteor mage would do better than DoD rogue for the new raid boss?

RedZone

Neo Member
It was 3 months in Korea, but I thought we're on an accelerated schedule. For some reason I was under the impression that the September update will be the last part of chapter 2. Am I wrong?

there are 2 more zones in chapter 2 64->67 cap raise and a 67->70 cap raise so at very earliest chp 2 will be done in october

my guess is though that it will be 1 more patch after since i dont think they will release 7 angels in 2 waves, they did it in 3 waves in korean version

It's crazy that i can absolutely dominate in some aspects of the game and fall over flat in others. Not being able to get 1% in either world boss is really depressing

Kalavaras

Banned
So I finally got SSS priest, Calgar or whatever he is. Right now Ive enough fodder to make a draco but cant decide which. I could make Blackaria or Brightspark but I am very interested in Tiels upgrade version aswell. Maybe I should wait for Tiel. By the time hes out I should have enough fodder to pump him to max+ right away. My focus is in GB so any of the three is potential choice. You can always get great partners with Blackaria but Brightspark is a beast aswell.

Yaari

So which SSS is the one I want because the one from Thursday sounds almost identical to the one in Friday. This one in Friday is called "SSS Increase Attack", the one I got from Thursday seems to do exactly the same but when I put it on BS her stats didnt go up at all? What does it even do?

MAX Weapon ATK +45% it says. I didn't notice any stat difference.

commish

Grats! but If you barely holding on to 1% with 2 million that means my 1.8 got bumped out again :(

You think that meteor mage would do better than DoD rogue for the new raid boss?

Yeah because rogues do TOO MUCH damage sometimes, and the Mage's AOE is best for taking out the 5 minions that spawn. That's the key - to get those minions downs asap, and they spawn at different health points of the boss. Know those times when you're cruising on the boss then suddenly you die? That's because your team did too much damage, and the boss spawned multiple sets of minions at basically the same time. That combined AOE wipes anything out.

Bam. Just got a SSS increase base attack card for my Draco brightspark. Even at +2 she got 1200 attack from that card

Still farming one for mine, but I did get a +14% int and +28% attack card from the world boss. Will do for now.

JigsawX

Yeah because rogues do TOO MUCH damage sometimes, and the Mage's AOE is best for taking out the 5 minions that spawn. That's the key - to get those minions downs asap, and they spawn at different health points of the boss. Know those times when you're cruising on the boss then suddenly you die? That's because your team did too much damage, and the boss spawned multiple sets of minions at basically the same time. That combined AOE wipes anything out.

Still farming one for mine, but I did get a +14% int and +28% attack card from the world boss. Will do for now.

ah lucky I got the 14% int and immunity card from the world boss. The daily dungeon ain't dropping any either.

commish

ah lucky I got the 14% int and immunity card from the world boss. The daily dungeon ain't dropping any either.

Yeah, I got super lucky. Still grinding the daily dungeon. Wish the daily gave more XP because I feel like I'm wasting shoes not grinding my priest to 64.

Lucky! Nice. What the attack on your Draco BS? Just to compare because I think my SSS card doesnt do anything.

Mine is +6 and at 6747 attack

Yaari

Yeah, I got super lucky. Still grinding the daily dungeon. Wish the daily gave more XP because I feel like I'm wasting shoes not grinding my priest to 64.

Mine is +6 and at 6747 attack

+2 and 4078

Honestly this card, "[SSS] Weapon Limit"

"Increases max Weapon ATK by 45%."

I just don't know what it does. I definitely don't see it in my characters tool bar. And its SSS. And I'm worried to replace it in case it does do something, because it gets replaced by anything else I put on her.

It's just a weird card. What is weapon ATK. Is it the "361 ~ 595 + 475" I have on my weapon? Then 45% of it?

Anyway it will be difficult to get the [SSS] Weapon Limit card. Rates are not in anyones favor haha.

Got a SSS defense penetration and holy script so far, and about 4 A base atk cards. Nothing higher, after about 100 shoes.

Going to keep trying after my shoes regenerate. At least now everyone is using a base atk card, just need to upgrade them now.

I'm banking extra As for future allies

+2 and 4078

Honestly this card, "[SSS] Weapon Limit"

"Increases max Weapon ATK by 45%."

I just don't know what it does. I definitely don't see it in my characters tool bar. And its SSS. And I'm worried to replace it in case it does do something, because it gets replaced by anything else I put on her.

It's just a weird card. What is weapon ATK. Is it the "361 ~ 595 + 475" I have on my weapon? Then 45% of it?

Anyway it will be difficult to get the [SSS] Weapon Limit card. Rates are not in anyones favor haha.

Max Weapon ATK is 595+474 in your example. Min Weapon ATK is 361+475

The friday card takes the number you see on your characters stat card snd multiplies it. So it's multiplying the effects of your dex, your weapon, your bonuses, and everything else

Yaari

Got a SSS defense penetration and holy script so far, and about 4 A base atk cards. Nothing higher, after about 100 shoes.

Going to keep trying after my shoes regenerate. At least now everyone is using a base atk card, just need to upgrade them now.

I'm banking extra As for future allies

Is there any bonus window that helps for the Daily Dungeon. I'm still not sure if its considered a raid or a dungeon. The drop obviously occurs in a raid window. But its called a dungeon. Confused.

Pejo

Thanks to the monthly log-in reward of the SS, I was able to scrounge enough to make a final SSS for a long while, and got a duplicate deathcrown. Still no priest. At this point I'm just going to cut my losses and start trying to ultimate some units I guess. RNG sure can take the wind out of your sails.

Is there any bonus window that helps for the Daily Dungeon. I'm still not sure if its considered a raid or a dungeon. The drop obviously occurs in a raid window. But its called a dungeon. Confused.

Earlier I completed the quest "Kill X raid monsters" in the daily dungeon. That's still not proof that it's the raid bonus, but I think it's definitely NOT the dungeon bonus. Could always be neither

garath

Lucky! Nice. What the attack on your Draco BS? Just to compare because I think my SSS card doesnt do anything.

My +2 Draco Bs is 2092+2070. She was +850 or so before I put the card on her. Since its a percent of base attack, it will only get stronger as I enhance her.

The SSS weapon max attack % card you have will only get better as your weapon attack increases. That's why the base attack one is better with these units that have such massive base attack with enhancements.

Limit

I am not getting how the formation system is placing the allies around. My blackaria is in the attack boost formation location and she doesn't by any means has the highest attack in my team. She should be in the evasion boost section, where my bloodwind with almost 6k attack is placed.

I'm Gondola in game btw.

I am not getting how the formation system is placing the allies around. My blackaria is in the attack boost formation location and she doesn't by any means has the highest attack in my team. She should be in the evasion boost section, where my bloodwind with almost 6k attack is placed.

I'm Gondola in game btw.

Pretty sure it's the same way allies have always been placed since before this system was implemented. How close to the front you are is based on how much def and hp a unit has

commish

I got a STA 11% and ATK 22% from Hydra. I assume thats still not as good as Base ATK%.

That's still pretty good and I'd use it. Stamina is important for your allies so they don't die instantly, especially in PvP. I'd rather have a BS that has 6000 attack and 30k hp than one that has 7000 attack and 21k hp.

Top Bottom