• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

ChrisG683

Quick question, is the weapon attribute "Boss Additional Dmg +XXX.X" any good for Archer Ur on World bosses? Or should I just stick with Atk/Crit/Def pierce?

Takuan

Oh okay that makes sense then, though if you need help with myth using high level friends should be able to help you pull through as well. Draco can't be obtained from pulls.

Yup, I absolutely needed my higher level friends' help to see me through. I'm probably going to grind Gnollwood Myth to 55 so I can unlock the Ch. 2 content (I think that's how it works, anyway).

KimChi

Yup, I absolutely needed my higher level friends' help to see me through. I'm probably going to grind Gnollwood Myth to 55 so I can unlock the Ch. 2 content (I think that's how it works, anyway).

If you can survive it try Myth Deserted Tower or John's Pumpkin Patch boss(red square) better exp since the boss has an evasion boost so more chance to summon more units to kill. And yea need to be lvl55 to unlock Chapter 2.

garath

You mean for the buster key? You need Piyoel, or whatever his name is, not this summoner mage. For the buster keys, there is 3 specific units you need (usually 1 each for Draco/Angel/Boden, except for Paladin), and it is highly unlikely they will make the Angel requirement for the mage buster key the summoner over the actual mage.

It's not confirmed though, since the mage buster key hasn't even released in the Korea version.

Damn. Lots of suck here. No mage buster yet for Korea means it'll be awhile for us. I guess I'll just not worry about buster and make whichever unit is the stronger of the two. I need immediate help, not planning months ahead.

Limit

Min/maxing mentality can be super harmful. I immediately drop any game when I realize that I am unintentionally scheduling my life around an X game's surprise dungeon times, for instance. The main reason I dropped PAD and One piece. I stuck with BF for a long time but eventually gave it up for this game because a. I can only handle one of these types of games in my life and b. BF honestly runs like garbage on even the most advanced android smartphones and tablets. I thought with newest OS update things would get better but nope, they didn't.

Salamande

They need to add the quality of life changes from korea. The auto-battle function for non-stop would help with this. It's just too much of a hassle to manually grind spend your shoes .

The QOL enhancements are the number one thing I'm waiting for. It'll probably double my play time.

Crzy1

So I'm trying to decide what path to take for my first ascension. I have Belle Snow and Flame Wizard Whay in my party along with a trash SSS mage and I'm leaning towards working Whay up to ascend to Draco Brightspark (Belle Snow has a ton of utility so I'd rather keep her and the other would make acceptable fodder to use for ultimate maxing), I also have Hunter Toori and Ranger Kay, so I could also go the Greysoul or Bloodwind route although they're not in my current party. I use Tiel as my tank and I've heard to save her until Kymael is released here, so not going to go for Draco Deathcrown (have a warrior to ascend, but Tiel seems quite powerful as-is) and unless I get an SSS priest on my next combine, Blackaria is out of the question for now (Ranran ftw?).

So to shorten the question, would Draco Brightspark, Bloodwind or Greysoul be the best option for a first ascension when Blackaria isn't currently available to me? Or should I just hold out for a SSS priest and Blackaria? Sorry, hate asking for advice on stuff like this, but I'm really not sure, they all 3 seem to be fine choices for DPS and I have no idea when or if I'll end up with an SSS priest even if Blackaria is the obvious choice for a first Draco.

Sciel

Wait, I don't have this GM event on Europe server, what server are you ? XD
Mine still show only for SS not SSS.
It will be added after at 12.00am 15th Sep (I'm assuming it already has for ya).

not sure what you mean by spamming A's to enhance SS but i generally run out of B/C fodder before i run out of rubies for A's on sundays lol
What i normally do is try to get 2 SS and stockpile a lot of B fodder for Sunday's bonus. I'm usually able to max one SS and enhance the other SS considerably then. Typically, only use one S and maybe 3-5 A ranks.

When I mean spamming A's. I mean there are players who summon and just feed EVERYTHING (without using Bs and Cs) to max their SS. This is awful and it will just harm you in the long run.

wapplew

So I'm trying to decide what path to take for my first ascension.

First draco, I say Draco Brightspark is the most useful in any condition. GB, Arena, WB, Lab, you name it, she shine on every event.

Belle is important for Hydra, keep it until end of world.

Crzy1

First draco, I say Draco Brightspark is the most useful in any condition. GB, Arena, WB, Lab, you name it, she shine on every event.

Belle is important for Hydra, keep it until end of world.

Cool, thanks for the reply, think that's what I'm going to work towards. Haven't been playing arena much, but ran across Draco Brightspark a couple of times tonight and if I didn't wrangle her immediately she would wreck my entire team, very impressive ally.

RedZone

Neo Member
It will be added after at 12.00am 15th Sep (I'm assuming it already has for ya).

What i normally do is try to get 2 SS and stockpile a lot of B fodder for Sunday's bonus. I'm usually able to max one SS and enhance the other SS considerably then. Typically, only use one S and maybe 3-5 A ranks.

When I mean spamming A's. I mean there are players who summon and just feed EVERYTHING (without using Bs and Cs) to max their SS. This is awful and it will just harm you in the long run.

i see, i normally use between 7-14 A on 1 ss to max it out, i stock pile all my B/C for sunday as well but i would run out after the 2nd SS and with all the free SS given out now i can easily max out 4 SS if i use 14A's per SS

Sciel

How are you magnify priests speccd?

10 11 1
5* 1* 9 1*

* Any other points is up to your preference. I would suggest avoiding the immunity passive though since the returns are minimal per skill point.

Def passive is the most crucial imo.

garath

Got bumped out of 10% in arena this week. Wow. I guess we have a lot less fodder players than we did.

Jumped on it first thing this morning and burned through 140 tickets. Sitting on a nice 2800. If I can get to 3500 this afternoon I'll aim for 5% this week. Make up for losing 10 this week. Sigh.

Another free SSS is pretty crazy. They are really trying to keep people logging in

m33pm33p

Banned
Got bumped out of 10% in arena this week. Wow. I guess we have a lot less fodder players than we did.

Jumped on it first thing this morning and burned through 140 tickets. Sitting on a nice 2800. If I can get to 3500 this afternoon I'll aim for 5% this week. Make up for losing 10 this week. Sigh.

Another free SSS is pretty crazy. They are really trying to keep people logging in

Well, quite frankly..Numbers are dwindling. Hell, I've been playing this game almost nonstop for a few months and now Im feeling the drain. Had I not spent money on it, I'd have probably quit by now. They are adding updates quickly and promptly but it just feels like the same ol' thing every update. I can't really fault them for anything, it's just one of those things with mobile games I suppose.

In their defense, this is the FIRST mobile game I've ever been actively "addicted" to lol..

Chaos17

Europe server : we got like 10K players in arena and lab.

Crzy1

So long as they keep the bonuses rolling in, I'll probably keep logging in and playing a bit, I spent pretty much all last month just logging in and collecting the rewards when I got a notification for them, so I have a bunch of shoes and tickets right now that I can burn through, but once I'm done with them I'll probably hang it up for a while again. I'm guessing this was probably a trend? My friends list hasn't seemed to have moved and I had to remove a lot of people who just stopped leveling around level 40.

The leveling is just so grindy at times it's hard to stay motivated. Haven't spent any money on the game (the value proposition is just so low), so I'm probably not the type of person they want around anyway. The fact that I'll have one SSS combine around Saturday, another free SSS for logging in for 10 days and then one more free SSS on the 28th is pretty good motivation, though.

Salamande

So, at least 3 more SSS'es coming in this month just off of bonuses (10 day, end of month, and at least 2 SS'es). That seems pretty reasonable to me.

Chaos17

12002295_719440714854577_2361660511798964089_n.jpg

EDIT

We've updated the September GM Events!

Free SSS for all! -- Log in for 10 days and receive a [SSS] Ally Summon Ticket.

GM Event Duration

9/15/15 - 9/30/15 PDT

Login in between 10:00PM PDT - 11:59PM PDT and receive (1) Ally Summon Ticket daily!

Happy Hour Event Duration

9/21/15 - 9/27/15 PDT

Full details : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...ber-Happy-Hour-and-GM-Event-Updates!&p=791886

garath

Holy crap. I just added a level 53 hunter toori instead of my MAX dark arrow farq to my party for lava world boss, no weapons, no armor and added 150k to my score. :eek:o

Well then. I guess I see my world boss failings up to this point.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Holy crap. I just added a level 53 hunter toori instead of my MAX dark arrow farq to my party for lava world boss, no weapons, no armor and added 150k to my score. :eek:o

Well then. I guess I see my world boss failings up to this point.

Why is Toori good?

And I swear these WB cheat. There are times I KNOW I broke the shield but I still wipe, and other times the shield is up for about 1 second before disappearing and causing a wipe.

Are those event times the same if playing on the EU server? Should i move back? :|

There's something that annoys me is that i seem to be getting notifications from EU server events, even though my active server is on NA.

Otheradam

Yeah I have 2 Toori's right now (really bad luck with last 3 SSS combines). Is it the def down debuff? I'm going to lvl her now and see what happens.

Dicer

Banned
I just started playing, and noticed something, it's using the same victory music as League of Angels : Fire raiders....so which company stole from which?

garath

Whoa. They are hungry!

I had to adjust my computer shutdown to accommodate the S overnight since its later than the midnight normal freebie ally. But I guess we'll all have a fighting shot for angels off the bat

garath

I need to know which angel is better. Archer or summoner. I can only make one but I have the resources for either. Just need another +3 on my whay if I go the summoner route.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The free SS was nice. Was able to make another SSS, got Archer Ur. Will be maxing and using him until I can make the Angel archer next week.

Top Bottom