• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

ChrisG683

Oh damn, I was just gonna fodderize this Dark Arrow Farq... but with that many SS, I could probably hold on to her and make the the Angel sniper. Bloodwind + Angel Sniper might be overkill on archers...

This delays my plans for Blackaria though... I have Shabelle and she's wondeful, but damn is Blackaria freaking annoying in Arena/GB.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, warriors make such a difference in lab. Got my warrior up to level 61, and even without my accessory/item slots unlocked, and with a mixture of red/orange random gear, I was able to get just below 900k, which is a few hundred thousand more than what I was doing before. Still not top 1%, and I'm debating spending gems to unlock those extra accessory/item slots, as that would make a big difference.

ChrisG683

Man, warriors make such a difference in lab. Got my warrior up to level 61, and even without my accessory/item slots unlocked, and with a mixture of red/orange random gear, I was able to get just below 900k, which is a few hundred thousand more than what I was doing before. Still not top 1%, and I'm debating spending gems to unlock those extra accessory/item slots, as that would make a big difference.

I must be doing something wrong, I'm a warrior main with decked out gear, and I can't get past round 35.

Granted I'm using the Rage Rush ultimate and not Solitary Battle, but I still have Lv 8 taunt, and I don't think the ultimate would prevent my team getting 1-shotted with 50k AoE damage. I think I just really need a Gram or something to help stun/weaken/tank the enemy.

Whizkid7

I must be doing something wrong, I'm a warrior main with decked out gear, and I can't get past round 35.

Granted I'm using the Rage Rush ultimate and not Solitary Battle, but I still have Lv 8 taunt, and I don't think the ultimate would prevent my team getting 1-shotted with 50k AoE damage. I think I just really need a Gram or something to help stun/weaken/tank the enemy.

Stun/immunity tanks really do help. I'm not max level, use Shield Strike ult, but I have Byron and Tiel, and I can regularly make it to round 30 because they'll stun/avoid all the damage until a revive is back up and let me keep going.

ChrisG683

Stun/immunity tanks really do help. I'm not max level, use Shield Strike ult, but I have Byron and Tiel, and I can regularly make it to round 30 because they'll stun/avoid all the damage until a revive is back up and let me keep going.

And just like that, I guess I got the right set of enemies, and I made it to round 40, 685k.

Round 39 & 40 are stun-lock hell. Spent like 5 mins watching my warrior get stun spanked while I slowly rage rush crit them 1 by 1.

40 is ridic though, I feel like Blackaria's death ult is needed to pass that stage.

Yaari

I think my Archer Ur is going to go when angels get here. He's ok for WB but I don't have the fodder to make another MAX'd SSS.

Pejo

All these SS's and I still won't end up with a SSS priest. At least they're trying to get some players back into the game again.

I think they need a fundamental change in the core weekly scoring though, or they need something to spice up the game. Maybe a new mode or new challenge or something, I dunno. I guess if I had all the right ideas I'd be rich.

It's definitely gone from me playing the game on every break at work to barely using my shoes for the day and forgetting to try to place highly in events. I've been at top 20% for like the last 2 weeks just because I don't care enough to try to get higher, since the effort rarely matches the rewards. Gimme dat priest Gamevil!

commish

Yeah you need Solitary Battle. It helps A TON. My auto-battle gets me to around level 35 and I think it's mostly because of that skill.

Goroh

I hate the randomness of this game. I mean, sometimes i have no problems passing floor 40 in labyrinth... sometimes ALL my toons get oneshotted on floor 30, tanks included. What the heck, are they calculating damage with a random number generator?

commish

I have a ton of tickets in my mailbox, so I spent 90 tickets running the raid.

0 reds.

What a waste!

ChrisG683

I am still convinced that the drop rates on this raid are WAY worse than the other raids. Every other raid with SSS items didn't take me terribly long to get my main + main allies mostly covered with SSS items, but Aqualis just doesn't drop for jack.

The Phoenix buffs are better for some allies, so I've kinda just stopped doing Aqualis since I got the 2 piece set bonus for my Bloodwind, Loki, and Main. The rest of my allies are on Phoenix gear.

Yaari

I stopped doing the raid weeks ago. I'll wait for the 67 one. I absolutely hate the Aqua raid and it has been very shitty to me as far as drops go.

commish

Yeah, I should skip the raid and either do the phoenix raid or just wait. I have some guys still in orange, so it would be nice to upgrade if possible. Just not possible.

arevin01

I contemplated if I should level up an Archer then realized they do nothing better than what my Rogue or Mage could do so didnt bother.

Ventara

Is the guild active or should I look elsewhere? Wake the damn GM or an officer up, lol

When I left 2 weeks ago, it was pretty much dead. There are still members, but mostly low level players who don't GB, save for Jigsaw (not sure if he's still there, though).

If you're really active and lv64, try joining Nocturna. Most of the active Neogaf members are here.

Dicer

Banned
When I left 2 weeks ago, it was pretty much dead. There are still members, but mostly low level players who don't GB, save for Jigsaw (not sure if he's still there, though).

If you're really active and lv64, try joining Nocturna. Most of the active Neogaf members are here.

IF I can get in I'll do my best to help revive, I just started but the game is crack, already level 23 since last night, got a good roll going just need a home...

Chaos17

Countdown till stream

t1442624400z4.png

Chaos17

Crap I don't know which I have lol, as I downloaded this in Taiwan. But everything is in English.

Must be Asia, neither of you work.

How can I get the NA one?

Go in options then click/touch : server
Maybe it's better you stay on your server because of shedule (each server have their different events in different hours).

Chaos17

The only issue with that is I get so much crap loot that I'm selling every two to three dungeon runs :/ sometimes even every single time

Yeah, that's why they created a cash shop pet to "resolve" that otherwise, we will have to unlock more space of inventory but it's not cheap.

Sciel

I'm so glad for the auto-battle feature tbh. So burnt out after playing so conservatively (farming the same stage over and over and over, 100% arena fights, minimal ruby usage, etc) over the past month to get these in time:
90dbf6afd4.jpg

5bbc284a0e.jpg

Wish they had added pets too though :/

Are Calgar and Whay considered summoners, or Priest/Mage respectively when it comes to Deify? Since there is no summoner Draco, are they Priest/Mage on that side, but summoner when it comes to Angels?

Ventara

Are Calgar and Whay considered summoners, or Priest/Mage respectively when it comes to Deify? Since there is no summoner Draco, are they Priest/Mage on that side, but summoner when it comes to Angels?

What is a summoner, and can be deified as both a summoner or a mage. Not sure about Calgar. Not sure what you mean with the second question.

What is a summoner, and can be deified as both a summoner or a mage. Not sure about Calgar. Not sure what you mean with the second question.

I meant that if after angels are introduced (when I assume all of our Draco essences will consolidate into a single type), if I deify Whay into a Draco, she'd become Brightspark, but if I deify her into an Angel (using Angel essences), she'd become the summoner.

I guess we'll find out next week!

RedZone

Neo Member
I meant that if after angels are introduced (when I assume all of our Draco essences will consolidate into a single type), if I deify Whay into a Draco, she'd become Brightspark, but if I deify her into an Angel (using Angel essences), she'd become the summoner.

calgar counts as a priest, whay counts as a mage for now but i believe when the angel patch comes out she counts as a summoner instead

also the draco essences werent combined until season 3 in krn version

Ventara

No, when you click the deify button, it'll bring you to a screen with all the units she could be deified into. You select the unit you want (be it angel or draco) and then it'll bring you back to the allies screen to deify. If you don't have the required materials, then you won't be able to click the final button to deify them.

The possible units for Whay to be deified into are D. Brightspark, Piyoel (name not confirmed) and Ravengale.

arevin01

With the auto retry dungeon and later on the auto retry raid, I don't see it making the game better. It just becomes more automated then before and even less interaction.

Top Bottom