• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Ventara

Here's the full list of characters for those accounts: http://i.imgur.com/ioAol6V.jpg

First one is my current account and 4th is one that the 3 SSSs were a bit lackluster(besides Ackard)

Stick with your current account and ditch the rest. It has the most SSS and SS units. Time wasted with other accounts will take away time spent improving your current account. Max those SS units while making do with with you have, and by the time you've gone through your SS, you'll probably have enough for a decent team and even a Draco.

KimChi

Here's the full list of characters for those accounts: http://i.imgur.com/ioAol6V.jpg

First one is my current account and 4th is one that the 3 SSSs were a bit lackluster(besides Ackard)

I agree with Vent, Ravengale shouldn't even be your first deify anyways so basing decision on that is pointless especially with boden being pretty far away from releasing.

Now seeing this why don't you just stick with your first account? It has belle snow and a Tank.

Any Gafers have room on their friends list for me? The only person I have (I think) is Ventara. I need better friends as most of my list of randoms are level 40 or less and just end up being 1-shot in chapter 2 dungeons.

I just bit the bullet and ended up buying them with rubies. I held off on buying the Draco essences and it took me ages to get a Draco which caused me to slip in weekly rankings which meant less rubies which increased the wait time and so on. While it sucks spending rubys on stuff you can get via drops it seems so important to at least try and "Keep up" that doing it early seems better than doing it later. To be honest I think the games been out long enough now that those who spent big early on are in an unassailable position, an issue thats only going to get worse given the games "Rich get richer" design. I'm still having fun with it but I think the writings on the wall.

This is where I'm at. I've been so far behind that I never bothered reading about Draco's, Angels, etc., until last week or so. I finally finished myth and actually have enough SSS to make my first Draco now (going for Blackaria). I've been farming for essences this whole last week and spent about 300 shoes this weekend. I received 3 essences. >_>

I said fuck this and decided to just buy the essences that I need since my healer right now is Mer and I think even a +0 Blackaria has to serve me better than him (maybe I'm wrong?) because I am majorly struggling in the chapter 2 dungeons.

I ran into a snag though because I didn't realize it costs a fuck ton of gold to limit break characters (never done it before) so I've been running lab over and over and over. Yay! >_<

They really need to implement auto-retry for lab.

KimChi

Any Gafers have room on their friends list for me? The only person I have (I think) is Ventara. I need better friends as most of my list of randoms are level 40 or less and just end up being 1-shot in chapter 2 dungeons.

This is where I'm at. I've been so far behind that I never bothered reading about Draco's, Angels, etc., until last week or so. I finally finished myth and actually have enough SSS to make my first Draco now (going for Blackaria). I've been farming for essences this whole last week and spent about 300 shoes this weekend. I received 3 essences. >_>

I said fuck this and decided to just buy the essences that I need since my healer right now is Mer and I think even a +0 Blackaria has to serve me better than him (maybe I'm wrong?) because I am majorly struggling in the chapter 2 dungeons.

I ran into a snag though because I didn't realize it costs a fuck ton of gold to limit break characters (never done it before) so I've been running lab over and over and over. Yay! >_<

I can make room on friendlist, what is your ign? Try sending a request to Sakia/Katene.
Blackaria is better than Mer you just want to make sure you have some gear to bump up her HP as much as possible.

arevin01

A +0 Black will struggle to heal your party unless you can enhance her some right away and give her SSS gear.

KimChi

Sweet, thank you. I just sent a request. My name is Inbachi, lvl 63 Warrior.
Your request didn't show on my list so I sent one back to you.
Grieverer. Not sure if I'm any help thought, I'm just a lvl 60 Meteor Mage.
If you want to add me I also sent you a request, have a couple randoms that are still lvl 55 lol.

Should be sent by Sakia/Katene/Gengai(if i end up doing some raids later).

vato_loco

If you want to add me I also sent you a request, have a couple randoms that are still lvl 55 lol.

Should be sent by Sakia/Katene/Gengai(if i end up doing some raids later).
Accepted!

I'm going through Season 1 Myth like my team has nitro in their asses. Amazing how a single Draco can give a boost to a team. Right now I'm waiting for the 10+2 (still no news about it?) to use my rubies and MAX my team as much as possible. Last time it did not go so well, I got mostly A fodder which is useless when maxing SSS.

KimChi

Arena's down till mid-day tomorrow because it's preparing for a new season? Whats that about, new costumes?
http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...Scheduled-Maintenance-9-29-6-00PM-11-00PM-PDT
seems just like regular maintenance, don't think we are getting anything new unless they say so.
Accepted!

I'm going through Season 1 Myth like my team has nitro in their asses. Amazing how a single Draco can give a boost to a team. Right now I'm waiting for the 10+2 (still no news about it?) to use my rubies and MAX my team as much as possible. Last time it did not go so well, I got mostly A fodder which is useless when maxing SSS.

How much rubies you got saved up? I usually just do some pulls on sundays when we have the ally enhance fail boost. No idea on when 10+2 is coming back if ever but the premium pull rates seem to be much better now then before, I did 25 pulls yesterday and it was 13 S's 12 A's for me. Think I even saw someone pull 3-4 SS yesterday.

Crzy1

How much rubies you got saved up? I usually just do some pulls on sundays when we have the ally enhance fail boost. No idea on when 10+2 is coming back if ever but the premium pull rates seem to be much better now then before, I did 25 pulls yesterday and it was 13 S's 12 A's for me. Think I even saw someone pull 3-4 SS yesterday.

I did 15 pulls yesterday and ended up with 7 A's, 6 S's and 2 SS's. It's definitely the right time to try for allies especially with the chance for a freebie SSS. Not sure how much longer the platinum summon will be here, hopefully I can luck out and get another SS before it ends.

Grieverer. Not sure if I'm any help thought, I'm just a lvl 60 Meteor Mage.

I sent you a request. :)

Your request didn't show on my list so I sent one back to you.

Thanks!

A +0 Black will struggle to heal your party unless you can enhance her some right away and give her SSS gear.

T_T

So you think I'm better off with Mer until I have enough resources to limit break Blackaria?

KimChi

So you think I'm better off with Mer until I have enough resources to limit break Blackaria?

No, go ahead with getting Blackaria. Mer doesnt even have an aoe heal or revive, and Blackaria's passive is still useful no matter the enhance. I got through the new Chapter 2-3 dungeon's with her at 0 enhance just fine, you just need to gear her up to survive. With stamina jewels I got her up to 26k hp at 0 enhance.

arevin01

I sent you a request. :)

Thanks!

T_T

I wouldnt make her right away if you say you are struggling with Mercedes. This is from someone who used Mercedes for a month then switched to Black and realized her healing is insufficient unless properly geared. A +0 Black struggled to keep my DBS max and DBW max alive unless I geared her up with SSS gear and enhanced her a bit.

You are definitely lacking DPS if Mercedes can't keep you alive. My recommendation is to wait until you have saved up gear for Blackaria and get her to +3.

Ugh, I wish I had Mercedes! I have Mer, the little shaman ogre looking guy.

No, go ahead with getting Blackaria. Mer doesnt even have an aoe heal or revive, and Blackaria's passive is still useful no matter the enhance. I got through the new Chapter 2-3 dungeon's with her at 0 enhance just fine, you just need to gear her up to survive. With stamina jewels I got her up to 26k hp at 0 enhance.

Roger that! Thanks.

Whizkid7

Got my SSS from login today; Queen Caberra. She's worth keeping for Arena at least, right? Worse comes to worse I've got a candidate for Draco Brightspark once I get my Angel...

KimChi

Got my SSS from login today; Queen Caberra. She's worth keeping for Arena at least, right? Worse comes to worse I've got a candidate for Draco Brightspark once I get my Angel...

Meh, she is alright for sheep but way too squishy. Definitely use her as fodder or deify into D. Brightspark.

Who is stronger of Archer UR ULTIMATE or Llywelyn with no upgrades.,Both wearing SSS gear?

trying to figure out if i should buy essence and just go for it, or wait.

RedZone

Neo Member
Who is stronger of Archer UR ULTIMATE or Llywelyn with no upgrades.,Both wearing SSS gear?

trying to figure out if i should buy essence and just go for it, or wait.

ult ur will most likely be much stronger, especially today with the golem wb

base llyw has 2184 attack while an ult UR has 3830

Chaos17

That's me and my guild now >

Nyj9cWz.jpg

Some OP guilds merged together and we're not strong enough to fight against that merge. So my guild will probably die little by little and I will have to change guild again.

garath

I'm in a decent position now. Have two SSS ready to be made when the 1st hits. Provided neither is anything cool, I'll max shabelle to make the arena grind easier and make blackaria. I need to invest some rubies into it but might as well. No point hoarding for the distant future.

I still wish I could make an angel but those dark essences are way to rare and the consensus is blackaria is a better long term grab.

I slid out of the top 10% in arena last week somehow. Usually 2500 is enough for 10% and 3500 for 5% but not last week I guess. Aiming for 5% this week. With shabelle I should make the 50/50 battles in the 3k point range a little more in my favor.

Hi, I received some rubies from someone but it was 3-4 days ago.
Forgot the name.

Hmm, odd, i did use a character name you gave me as a referer and got to lvl20 yesterday. I doubt i misspelled it, unless there's someone with a name very close to the one of that character :s

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Always so annoying when you are looking for SSS fodder but get good characters. What am I going to do with you, Gram?! Whay??? I need fodder dammit.

And I got another essence!! Woohoo

Yaari

IFE 9 accessories are really good. I've gotten 5 last night.
I need them for all of my allies so I'll keep going for them.
None with Acc/CritR/ASPD yet but I know they exist. Any combo that provides me Vigor will also be appreciated as I often start the raid with 0 of that. I need my early damage burst.

Whizkid7

Meh, she is alright for sheep but way too squishy. Definitely use her as fodder or deify into D. Brightspark.

I'll probably keep her for eventual deify since she's the first SSS mage I've gotten. Which means it's going to take even longer to get my Angel! GAH!

Cybolt

Not sure if you still need to populate your friends list but you can add Jaguna if you need a Priest. I don't post enough but I'm usually checking out the thread.

Can only get them by combining, another option is friend point and Ruby jewel summons or with arena coins.

Hmmm...well that sucks.

Not sure if you still need to populate your friends list but you can add Jaguna if you need a Priest. I don't post enough but I'm usually checking out the thread.

Great, I'll send you a request once the maintenance is over. :)

ETA: It says you can't receive any more friends.

Chaos17

Do SS and SSS jewels drop from enemies/raids or can you only get them by combining or buying? I've never seen anything higher than blue rank.

Later with new Daily dungeon (came with myth mode in Korea) it will drop gems.

Hmm, odd, i did use a character name you gave me as a referer and got to lvl20 yesterday. I doubt i misspelled it, unless there's someone with a name very close to the one of that character :s
Odd indeed, did you received at least your rubies ?

wapplew

Finally beaten lab 50! Got lucky my blackaria die before the rest of my party.
Straight into lab 55, met gram but lost because unprepared. But it's feel easier than Lab 50.

Otheradam

I suspect they upped the drop rate of dark essences, if ever so slightly. Before the patch I didn't get anything for 3 days of heavy farming. Just got 2 this morning within 40 shoes. Maybe it's just rng being rng though...

garath

I suspect they upped the drop rate of dark essences, if ever so slightly. Before the patch I didn't get anything for 3 days of heavy farming. Just got 2 this morning within 40 shoes. Maybe it's just rng being rng though...

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they did up it a bit. All the whales have spent their money to get the angels now.

wapplew

What is the Dragon Brooch accesorry? See it mentioned in that Deathcrown Q&A. Apparently a new item?

Only when you purchase that 99 ruby pack. Crazy good accessory only available for pay user.
I'm really salty about that. So far they don't sell anything we can't earn in game, this is the first.

Yaari

I could have that team if I didn't go for that stupid Draco Deathcrown. Bleh.

Is that the 2 mage, or the 2 archer formation?

garath

I have the rubies to make both the angel Archer and blackaria. I THINK I have enough SSS fodder. I'm just short the gold. Can only make one. Frustrating. Sitting on around 4mil.

Top Bottom