• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

There has been a GM event that gave SSS Jewel Summon.

This question got me, anyone have the right answer?

No idea I was guessing this one- but if someone posts it they will terminate event

Disclaimer:
Incorrect CS Codes won't be able to receive rewards.
We will terminate this event if we find any answers shared on the forums or any other sources.
You can only participate once in each event in each region. Duplicated entries will be disqualified in receiving rewards.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is it possible for an ally to be like, rapport bugged? I just mastered someone but didn't get the 10 rubies and she isn't showing as mastered. It's a C that I have a bunch of, and I double checked to make sure it was the same one by trying to add another to my party and it won't let me. The one in my party is showing max rapport, but all the other ones aren't showing as mastered.

The ally in question is Wandering Banshee Nun. Even now, removed from my party, the one I was using is showing 100 rapport but not the MASTERED text below.

Edit: So i just got another one of the units to 100 and now it's mastered. Weird.

W1SSY

Anyone have a referral that hasn't hit the max of 5? I am looking to try the game out but really want to get those free rubies.

Ventara

Nope. No reason to max it out right away. Save those tries for when you get jacked late at night.

Coolios. Saw someone on reddit day that you got extra coins, so I had to double check. Thanks!

Edit: Maaaan, I have not been lucky farming Frozen whatever raid. Has anyone gotten a dagger with Crit Dmg, Crit Rate, Def Pen, and ACC/Inc Max Wpn Dmg? I've gotten and combined tons of daggers and I can't seem to get this combo.

Coolios. Saw someone on reddit day that you got extra coins, so I had to double check. Thanks!

Edit: Maaaan, I have not been lucky farming Frozen whatever raid. Has anyone gotten a dagger with Crit Dmg, Crit Rate, Def Pen, and ACC/Inc Max Wpn Dmg? I've gotten and combined tons of daggers and I can't seem to get this combo.

so new "conf" will be 4u + weapon from 88 raid for dps?

Ventara

For rogue, I think the best is 4 Frozen + 2 of the lv86 ones. I'm currently running 4 Frozen + 2 Deus since I didn't farm 86. The key point is to get a high Def pen and Dec critical dmg. Of course, you still need a high critical dmg and good critical rate/acc.

Hey guys, do you get a bonus reward for doing Fortress 5/5 times? I've only been doing it twice a day so far.

Only from quest like for clearing WB 10/30/60/120/.... times.

I've got Crit Dmg, Crit Rate, Def Pen, and ACC bow - probably because I don't use any archers :D But I feel your pain- getting good weapon/off-hand combo from 88 raid is hard. And then they will need zylion of scrolls to get some usefull effect.

No - 6 from 88 raid or 4 armor pieces from 88 and 2 U weapons with CDR.

Limit

Aside from mag priest I am completely changing gear on all my allies to 88 gear. If I had CDR for falcon I may have kept 4 88 2 U on him but never did, so changing him to full 88 too. 88 is just better in raw stats. Feels good to be done with U gear nonsense.

One interesting thing that came up in gamevil twitch stream yesterday is them implementing a point system for "watching" the stream. You sign in here with the twitch account and get 1 point for every minute of live stream. 60 points can be cashed in for 100 shoes. Points never expire and there are tiers of rewards for points. Decent system. Stream doesn't even have to be on DB. Can be any of their games.

Aside from mag priest I am completely changing gear on all my allies to 88 gear. If I had CDR for falcon I may have kept 4 88 2 U on him but never did, so changing him to full 88 too. 88 is just better in raw stats. Feels good to be done with U gear nonsense.

One interesting thing that came up in gamevil twitch stream yesterday is them implementing a point system for "watching" the stream. You sign in here with the twitch account and get 1 point for every minute of live stream. 60 points can be cashed in for 100 shoes. Points never expire and there are tiers of rewards for points. Decent system. Stream doesn't even have to be on DB. Can be any of their games.
so all char decked in full 88 gear?
anything that *cannot* roll on the new gear apart from cdr?
can they still roll perfect sta/hp/primary/def?

Beck

Whew. Nearly 1500 tickets down. Over 500 Storm Tyrant essence stored. Six (and a half) fully loaded characters with maxed 88 gear. It has been a good week.

I'll probably leave my remaining eight with their U gear, or at least enhance the ton of left over gear over time.

Whew. Nearly 1500 tickets down. Over 500 Storm Tyrant essence stored. Six (and a half) fully loaded characters with maxed 88 gear. It has been a good week.

I'll probably leave my remaining eight with their U gear, or at least enhance the ton of left over gear over time.

Still, I'm not sold on the storm tyrant.. Most of the gear I've dropped is... not that good..
should i now aim to get crit dmg red rather than getting the fourth stat (be it def or stam)?

you mean frozen tyrant :)

Still, I'm not sold on the storm tyrant.. Most of the gear I've dropped is... not that good..
should i now aim to get crit dmg red rather than getting the fourth stat (be it def or stam)?

Yes. For my chars I'm aiming to have 3-4 pieces with crit damage reduction, 2-3 with immunity and 1-2 with debuff resist.

At least for ones that I use for pvp.

But I wonder if world bosses do crit damage or is it just their attack increasing to insane values. Maybe for allies that are used only for pve it would make more sense to stack hp and def bonuses.

Yes. For my chars I'm aiming to have 3-4 pieces with crit damage reduction, 2-3 with immunity and 1-2 with debuff resist.

At least for ones that I use for pvp.

But I wonder if world bosses do crit damage or is it just their attack increasing to insane values. Maybe for allies that are used only for pve it would make more sense to stack hp and def bonuses.

that's my point..
this gear seems more oriented to arena//fortress (and guild battle)..
wb &co, i'm not so sold that crit dmg red is the way to go...

Salamande

Well, it looks like people have figured out how to hide equipped busters on their main characters in Fortress Mode. Fought a couple of people who sprung +6 and 7 busters on me out of nowhere, without it showing up on their portraits. I'm guessing you can register your def group without it, then put it on after. It's kind of a crap shoot now.

On the other hand, I finally broke 1% in a mode (Shariet), so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

wskX4sW.jpg

Beck

that's my point..
this gear seems more oriented to arena//fortress (and guild battle)..
wb &co, i'm not so sold that crit dmg red is the way to go...

It really depends. Comparing 4U + 2Rag against 88 I found it increased it a decent amount:
ATK +10-40%
ATK SPD +10%
DEF +10%
HP +25-45%

As for the other stats, that's all determined on RNG (I went for Accuracy, Crit Rate and Crit Damage for weapons and crit reduction for armor). Seemed like everything rose in the ATK and DEF categories for me, with the exception of EVA which turned to 0 for most of my characters.

uff :X
I'm really hesitant about the next move ;_;
I have 9 sss.. I should ult either bloodwind, or in case get some other deity (say kymael or the other paladin for the paladin buster)...
but..
dark souls are around the corner, though 10 sss into mercede (5 for ult, 5 for ult her awakening) seems a steep investment considering that I'd have to then waste the same amoun on calgar (wasting 10 sss on shabelle it's fine, I user her in lieu of kymael in shariat for mass ress and in golem as well :X

stealth edit: ult-ed falcon because yeah... Forgot I had still 4 maxed ss so i combined them and went from 12 to 14 sss, ulted falcon and now i'm back to 9 :p

I have two U skill cards: Pain alleviation and Resist Harmful effects. Are these useful on anybody or should I combine them for something else?

Beck

I have two U skill cards: Pain alleviation and Resist Harmful effects. Are these useful on anybody or should I combine them for something else?

Resist is useless. Pain Alleviation is alright for tanks, but there are way better cards out there. I'd recommend combining them and hope for something like Atk Speed.

uff :X
I'm really hesitant about the next move ;_;
I have 9 sss.. I should ult either bloodwind, or in case get some other deity (say kymael or the other paladin for the paladin buster)...
but..
dark souls are around the corner, though 10 sss into mercede (5 for ult, 5 for ult her awakening) seems a steep investment considering that I'd have to then waste the same amoun on calgar (wasting 10 sss on shabelle it's fine, I user her in lieu of kymael in shariat for mass ress and in golem as well :X

stealth edit: ult-ed falcon because yeah... Forgot I had still 4 maxed ss so i combined them and went from 12 to 14 sss, ulted falcon and now i'm back to 9 :p

It's probably best to wait and see what character combinations other Titans are using.

I used to not bother with them, but after buying Dark Fury, I don't think I can go back. It's so nice to have auto-raid.

I use both dark fury and the auto shard on s<= quality items..
not going back, it's a 500ruby/month committment, but god, it's a godly quality of life..
And frankly between
- daily
- weekly
- battle mission
- event rewards

I'm in a good position and get quite a lot of ruby (not as manyas I want ;_;), and if the next 1+1 comes in say 1 month and half, I'm quite sure I should be able to reach again 6k rubies :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man, I get trolled on SSS pulls/combines pretty hard. I have still never had a paladin, and I need 1 more incanter (to make ravengale for Iota) and that is proving elusive as well.

Inbachi

Neo Member
I think I'm going to start prepping for awakened/DS units. Think I'll skip the rest of the busters minus Omega; hopefully I don't fall too far behind if/when everyone has 3+ busters on their team. I have every single unit that can be awakened except for Rollo (or whatever the canon girl's name is) but I'm not sure who to shoot for except the incanter DS.

On the other hand, I finally broke 1% in a mode (Shariet), so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

What's your team? I still haven't figured out Shariet. I'm usually only in the 10% group and just barely.

I think I'm going to start prepping for awakened/DS units. Think I'll skip the rest of the busters minus Omega; hopefully I don't fall too far behind if/when everyone has 3+ busters on their team. I have every single unit that can be awakened except for Rollo (or whatever the canon girl's name is) but I'm not sure who to shoot for except the incanter DS.

What's your team? I still haven't figured out Shariet. I'm usually only in the 10% group and just barely.

seconded..
granted i run with no gems and no cards, I usually close in the 10%ish (last week 12,5%.... ffs, didn't even get in the sub 10% bracket)

Hmm from what I've seen Warrior and Archer DS are weakest of the bunch, Thief, Paladin, Priest,Mage, Incanter are great.

Anoregon

It's a shame the archer Buster is one of the weaker ones just because he looks so rad.

I'll be happy if I have the 3 required units for Iota ready when it launches. I'm still fairly new, so anything beyond individual deifies seems like a pretty tall order. I'll very likely be making Tracy this weekend, so that just leaves the hunt for another SSS incanter to turn into ravengale. Then of course Ulting them all.

Pejo

Man the power creep in this game has ramped up significantly in the past 2 months. I'm sitting here with 2 Busters and 11 ULT deities and still unable to crack top 10% of most of the content. It's hard being that "level" right behind the whales and hardcore F2P players, there seems to be a huge wall there that's insurmountable.

Inbachi

Neo Member
...Which are, of course, the only two I can actually get in any reasonable timeframe. Sigh, warrior obsolescence continues. :/

Hmmm it seems like I have more problems when I face a max Pluto versus a max Stigma in pvp. Stigma rapes faces but is pretty squishy. Pluto seems to do decent damage, is tanky as hell, and is constantly healing.

I don't know much about the warrior DS though.

arevin01

Man the power creep in this game has ramped up significantly in the past 2 months. I'm sitting here with 2 Busters and 11 ULT deities and still unable to crack top 10% of most of the content. It's hard being that "level" right behind the whales and hardcore F2P players, there seems to be a huge wall there that's insurmountable.

2 busters should be able to get top 5% at least in most events. Your gear/setup is likely not optimal.

Salamande

• Fist Paladin on defensive stance for the def boost.
  • Falcon and Margaret for damage and utility.
  • Fryderyk for damage and slowdown.
  • Blackaria for healing and rez.
  • Kymael helper for that last rez push.
  • Protection of the Heavens formation to mitigate AoE damage.
That got me 133 mil. The only thing you need to worry about is supporting those Varman allies; they're what's doing all the damage. Just stay alive as long as possible.

That doesn't seem right. I have 0 busters right now and I regularly get under 5% if I'm paying attention (except for Lab, and since I don't have a Storm Bear, I'm not too worried about it - I can still break 90 easily and get the rewards). You should be rockin' with 2 busters. Check your equipment - it makes a huge difference. The folks with full sets of 88 gear are really tough right now.

Woo just got the forum event awards. 200 rubies from the ladder one, 100 rubies + a plat summon from the silhouette, and an SSS from the True/False. The SSS was Lucienne which means that I've collected all the rogues needed for Tyr.

Ventara

Woo just got the forum event awards. 200 rubies from the ladder one, 100 rubies + a plat summon from the silhouette, and an SSS from the True/False. The SSS was Lucienne which means that I've collected all the rogues needed for Tyr.

Same, except I got 1 million gold from the ladder event, lol. What rotten luck.

Inbachi

Neo Member
  • Fist Paladin on defensive stance for the def boost.
  • Falcon and Margaret for damage and utility.
  • Fryderyk for damage and slowdown.
  • Blackaria for healing and rez.
  • Kymael helper for that last rez push.
  • Protection of the Heavens formation to mitigate AoE damage.
That got me 133 mil. The only thing you need to worry about is supporting those Varman allies; they're what's doing all the damage. Just stay alive as long as possible.
Hmmm...that's pretty much the exact same setup that I normally use minus Marg. I'll have to throw her in next time and see if that makes much of a difference.

Something with my setup is screwy though because I normally only get around 55 million on Shariet. I haven't farmed 88 gear yet but my Paladin, Blackaria, Falcon, Fryd, and Kymael are all Ult with maxed deus rag gear with jewels. I don't understand why my score is so low. I doubt Marg alone is going to boost me past 100 million.

Ventara

Well, we have confirmation now. Hopefully I can ult Howl this weekend.

The secret to Shari isnt to last as long as possible but to do as much dmg as possible before he go goes SSJ.

I don't know. If that was the case, I should be doing amazing with Stigma. I still can't top the score I had back when I had Gram and Tiel (though I probably got lucky with that score. Maybe once I get Omega.

Nice I got 3SS, 100 rubies + 2 plat summons but when I used them one turned into SSS ally :)

Also patch notes are here:

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?302819-Notice-5-23-PDT-Update-Patch-Notes

We get second wave of busters and all current events are ending including swimsuits sale.

eltonkk

Neo Member
I wasn't trying to get anything for Ravengale, but just wanted to add an effect rather than have no effect. Apparently CDR can be added to the lvl 88 gear and I've been blessed by RNG.

h5ZO2sm.png

Anoregon

Three SSS in the past day and still 0 paladins :(

Pejo

2 busters should be able to get top 5% at least in most events. Your gear/setup is likely not optimal.

That doesn't seem right. I have 0 busters right now and I regularly get under 5% if I'm paying attention (except for Lab, and since I don't have a Storm Bear, I'm not too worried about it - I can still break 90 easily and get the rewards). You should be rockin' with 2 busters. Check your equipment - it makes a huge difference. The folks with full sets of 88 gear are really tough right now.

You guys are probably right. I'm geared with mostly reds/blacks from Deus Rag/old red Rag stuff. Is there a better raid to farm now? I'm not against dropping 500 rubies on the pets to make auto raid a thing.

Top Bottom