• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
It seems like both A units and C units are fairly plentiful. C you get a ton of from friend summons and random battle encounters, and A's you get from premium summons. But B's are really rare. Is it worth combining some C's up to B? I guess it requires 8 C units to get a single B unit, so maybe it's not worth it. Just seems weird that they're so hard to get. Seems like 80-90% of my captures are C units, even on Hero.

I have noticed the same thing. I don't think combining is worth it because of having to use shoes to max rapport.

JigsawX

Been getting a decent amount of B's in legend actually. But I just wasted 3 trying out something. Not sure what to do with all these C's clogging up my space. Selling them feels weird

That reminds me. This page gives estimated capture rates for the various tiers of allies, and as you can see the average quality gets better as you progress through the difficulties, where at Legend it has both B and C to be roughly 50/50. Can anyone who is on Myth estimate what the drop rate is like there? It would be amazing if C's are totally removed from the pool in Myth, and all you can capture is B and higher.

JigsawX

That reminds me. This page gives estimated capture rates for the various tiers of allies, and as you can see the average quality gets better as you progress through the difficulties, where at Legend it has both B and C to be roughly 50/50. Can anyone who is on Myth estimate what the drop rate is like there? It would be amazing if C's are totally removed from the pool in Myth, and all you can capture is B and higher.

Sad to tell you but C's still drop in Myth

Sciel

I am speechless.

Dark Gnoll + Archer Arit

bCS8L2P.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Most mail has an expiration date. Best to claim it before it's gone.

No I know - some have expiration dates, others are unlimited or whatever. But it's weird that all are gone, even though I got today. Must have been a bug.

sensui-tomo

I hate you.
<3

You're still farther than i am, level 53 :/ i'm level 50 with 2 SSS and 3 SS(1 maxed) and now i have to grind equipment again.... i wish i could get deathcrown's stage but i'm stuck in that last grind ... maybe viri will help once i level her up and equip her with stuff.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
You're still farther than i am, level 53 :/ i'm level 50 with 2 SSS and 3 SS(1 maxed) and now i have to grind equipment again.... i wish i could get deathcrown's stage but i'm stuck in that last grind ... maybe viri will help once i level her up and equip her with stuff.

A maxed viri makes a world of difference. Mine is nearing 20k hp and heals for 3.5kish.

JigsawX

Was going through the folio and I noticed I just need to get a Gerang (A) and I get a 100 rubies for completely mastering that section.

Also Myth raid drops feel...so unrewarding. Never felt so many waves of blue's. Thinking of stopping but ugh, want that Stam set :(

garath

A maxed viri makes a world of difference. Mine is nearing 20k hp and heals for 3.5kish.

Yeah. My Viri is MAX and it's pretty huge. I was able to complete legendary at level 51 after finishing maxing the rest of my SS party.

edit: Hmm.. My next SS is.... Archer Veri. :/ No disables or anything. Good crit but seems to do less base damage than Ranger Disty. :/ Maybe I'm off base but is probably a low tier DPS.

JigsawX

goober

Wow Warriors feel so useless unless you build pure tank. I maxed shield strike thinking it would stun a majority of the time. Big surprise, it doesn't. That makes me ineffective since I'm not taunting and soaking up damage.

Warriors are so underpowered. It's upsetting. There's only 1 viable build path.

Wow Warriors feel so useless unless you build pure tank. I maxed shield strike thinking it would stun a majority of the time. Big surprise, it doesn't. That makes me ineffective since I'm not taunting and soaking up damage.

I know, I chose warrior too and kind of regret it. But I'm almost level 40, so I have to stick with it. I actually don't mind tanking so much, but I already got a really good ally tank, so it would nice if there was another viable option. Hopefully we'll get buffed in the future.

Cybolt

Really? That's a little disappointing to hear. I'm surprised there isn't a dual longsword warrior hero class to play. It looks like all the other types were covered for playable heroes.

KimChi

Ouch, making an alt could be something to consider since you might be able to reap some rewards from lvl1-30 due to level up remix event going (http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?246176-Event-Level-Up-Remix), unless you already got those rewards. Warriors are apparently getting buffed in Season 2 not sure how though.

Really? That's a little disappointing to hear. I'm surprised there isn't a dual longsword warrior hero class to play. It looks like all the other types were covered for playable heroes.
It's weird the warrior isn't dual long sword since there is a paladin class lol.

Einbroch

Banned
Warriors and Archers get stronger in Season 2.

But that doesn't matter because we'll all be bowing before the almighty Paladin.

Goroh

Thank god i waited before making the next SSS... they renewed the bonuses, so i got another 200 gems, and an S summon to boot!

And i got captain Turq, which is awesome~

Pejo

Man these 800 gems are burning a hole in my pocket. I promised myself I'd take it slow until "season 2" where you get the guaranteed SS's after so many pulls, but man....

Yaari

Wonder what I should skill my AOE mage with. Obviously AOE skills improve damage, but I think that once skill ups starts costing 2 points per level, I'd actually get higher DPS by getting the ones that still only cost me 1 point per level.

Shouta

Man these 800 gems are burning a hole in my pocket. I promised myself I'd take it slow until "season 2" where you get the guaranteed SS's after so many pulls, but man....

Oh, they're gonna do that sort of thing? Guess I'll wait to use my Rubies now. I've got like 230 after clearing Normal so I guess I'll just go the long route to get units lol. I had to unlock a second accessory and item slot for my hero though.

Oh, they're gonna do that sort of thing? Guess I'll wait to use my Rubies now. I've got like 230 after clearing Normal so I guess I'll just go the long route to get units lol. I had to unlock a second accessory and item slot for my hero though.

Yea but it's anywhere from 3-6 months from now. it's not worth it IMO, you'll just be stressed about how underpowered your team is the whole time, you can't hoard your currency in these types of games waiting for the next big event, because there's always going to be power creep, and the other region is always going to be ahead by 3-6 months so you'll always be hoarding for the thing that they just got over there also this is a run on sentence.

Shouta

I've still got the modes to go through so I can probably wait for a bit and see how it goes before pulling. I'm working on my second SS unit right now. Just need to max one of my DPS S units and see from there.

Hmm, which Legendary Buster piece does Komodo Fairy drop on Legendary difficulty?

Storm Tyrant drops boots.
Jungle Fury drops gloves.
Shadowcrag drops helmet.

sensui-tomo

Hmm, which Legendary Buster piece does Komodo Fairy drop on Legendary difficulty?

Storm Tyrant drops boots.
Jungle Fury drops gloves.
Shadowcrag drops helmet.

Nothing, most pieces are on deathcrown, chest, weapon, off hand, have fun (got to legend gram battle... i need to max my characters out (at the least my priest, since its hard maxing SSS ones out)

Yaari

41 now. Hope to get that Ultimate soon. Should be nice in PVP.
Team is

SSS Dark Priest Porin
SS Dark Lance
SS Dark Marble Tiehr
SS Dark Knife Otehr

Pretty solid team I think, and I have more than enough SS to work with to try my luck for some SSS's. Pretty much anything I can get now can be used as fodder as I don't really need them for that main team. I've been pretty lucky now getting a single crap character other than Dark Curse.

Shouta

So I noticed in the status screen for your allies, there's a 1/3 for their skills. Is there a way to level those up?

Top Bottom