• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

I don't understand. Last week I was getting through the second rage of the lava golem no issues.. this week I can't do it if my life depended on it. Sigh.

Whizkid7

There is already a drop table for daily dungeon based on the korean version.
ReGVa1z.png

-is the image too big?

and there is a google doc for the drop table as well.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5IMvnVFWGTSSSOXQKk-Zi0fMw/edit#gid=1740263614

Some nice options in there. I can see STA and the Healing one being the ones I'd want the most right now.

Chaos17

I can't join anymore without registering an Hive account because of the new update ? o_O

Edit : nevermind, I made an already an account, phew
Edit 2 : no wait, why my account seems to have been wiped ?!!
Edit 3 : it didn't kept the data from my free account...................................................................

d591f9c43fcc6836406d399ece821b561320976529_full.jpg

sensui-tomo

I can't join anymore without registering an Hive account because of the new update ? o_O

Edit 3 : it didn't kept the data from my free account...................................................................

You have my deepest condolences. Here a performance on a violin.
tiniest_violin.gif

I am serious, you do have my condolences... i just felt this was semi appropriate .... i laughed at your Happy(i think thats the blue cat's name?) picture

Ventara

This happened to me a few times. A restart set it right. Though I should probably set up a Hive account to be safe. I've poured dozens of hours into this game. I'd hate to lose all that.

Chaos17

HA! I had to connect with my google account and not with my Hive account, hahaha, I was getting depressed for second there. *phew*

Obama-relieved.jpg

Chaos17

dont you already have a hive id though? The game just made the hive account for me when I logged in using my google account.

Edit : True.
I just got confused because I some point I created a separate account on Hive, I don't remember why and I assumed it was tied to my google account.
Have a bad memory is bad, lol.

Ventara

COME ON! All I want is a skill card. It's so painful to have nothing show for 10+ raids, then have 3 of them show while you're on the 4th one that doesn't have it.

Edit: Ahaha! I just got one on the next one! I am happy now.

Yaari

I got a 23% Def card. I'll save it for my SSS tank when it comes around.

I'm happy that the friend invite thing was reset. I had 200 invites send out prior to that. That's another free 50 Rubies coming up now. Too bad the 40 invites reward is so bad. A card? Bleh.

Shouta

I know that feeling. it happened to me in FFRK's JP version. Why didn't you do the free google+ login or whatever?

I have so many tickets and shoes that I don't think my phone's battery can take it, lol.

JigsawX

I know that feeling. it happened to me in FFRK's JP version. Why didn't you do the free google+ login or whatever?

I have so many tickets and shoes that I don't think my phone's battery can take it, lol.

I alternate between Dragon Blaze and BF, My phone is decently hot. Ugh

Uthred

Combined for my first SSS, got Commander Azur, who seems average to good depending on the tier list. At least hes a step up from the two desert gnoll's I used to make him

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Just keep supporting that Ranran and use that unity for that future SSS!

so tempted to max out my ranran since i have no luck getting a SS/SSS healer with AOE. it seems like shes the only viable healer for those who are in legend/mythic

Kalavaras

Banned
Kinda stuck again. Can't make progress in myth and I'm in desperate need of a healer ally but my team could also use some upgrading. I'm just farming rubies by getting allies to 100 rapport now. Also the legend daily dungeon aint that good but the myth ones too hard :D Goddamn.

zanyu

I just do legend daily dungeons because I fail the myth even with scrolls + friends half the time. Legend gives me good fodder for equipment at least.

StuffRuff

Are people still using Desterted Tower stage 9 boss to do XP farming/rapport farming? Or is the boss stage of the zone before you're on better?

Currently stuck at Hero Fortress as a level 39 Priest and need 40 to get the charming light ult and XP farming is a real drag. Doesn't help that I've had some god awful SS combines lately.

Uthred

Are people still using Desterted Tower stage 9 boss to do XP farming/rapport farming? Or is the boss stage of the zone before you're on better?

Currently stuck at Hero Fortress as a level 39 Priest and need 40 to get the charming light ult and XP farming is a real drag. Doesn't help that I've had some god awful SS combines lately.

I usually do one run on Deserted Tower boss on Hero, then one or two runs on Johns Pumkpkin Patch boss on Hero and then up to whatever I can handle on my current difficulty to finish them off, for rapport. For XP I use the most recent boss stage I can reliably finish

StuffRuff

I usually do one run on Deserted Tower boss on Hero, then one or two runs on Johns Pumkpkin Patch boss on Hero and then up to whatever I can handle on my current difficulty to finish them off, for rapport. For XP I use the most recent boss stage I can reliably finish

Thanks thats great :)

Yaari

Those batch of 800 Rubies is likely my last big one, I'm running out of quests pretty quickly. I'm stuck on 55/60 Allies again though so it has to wait. I got like 35-40 A's in there.

garath

Those batch of 800 Rubies is likely my last big one, I'm running out of quests pretty quickly. I'm stuck on 55/60 Allies again though so it has to wait. I got like 35-40 A's in there.

Damn. Use those A's! That's a lot of SS enhancing.

Yaari

Damn. Use those A's! That's a lot of SS enhancing.

Yeah I sometimes do use them, usually just 2, and finish it off with C's. They come back quicker than I use them though. I could go through them in a few minutes but I like to stay efficient.

I think my next SSS should come up during the weekend or so.

Ventara

So I combined for my 6th SS and got Ranger Disty.

I now have Archer Uk, Dark Arrow Aena, Dark Arrow Tarq, and Ranger Disty. My next 2 will probably be Archer Arit and Archer Veri.

Yaari

Did you guys see the rewards for the Hydra boss? You can get SSS summons, pretty crazy. I'm not ranking in that anytime soon.

JigsawX

Too many blue cards hogging up my inventory. Time to only keep the Red / orange ones and maybe a new purple.

Also comparison between myth daily dungeon / dungeon farming.

Doing the regular myth had a decent B drop rate.
Myth Daily has a high but mostly C drop rate.

Just some info for people who are interested in ally farming

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Combined for my first SSS, got Commander Azur, who seems average to good depending on the tier list. At least hes a step up from the two desert gnoll's I used to make him

I use him. He's pretty good.

I made another SSS today. Got a Gar.

He's not pretty good. He's pretty bad.

What can I do with useless SSS? Just use as rebirth fodder?

Uthred

Was bored and blew the rest of my rubies, got one SS, Urk, I'm wondering is a "high tier" SS preferable to a mid-tier SSS? For healers I can see utility (e.g. aoe) eclipsing stats (which is why Im still using ranran) but for DPS are you better with the higher SSS stats?

I wonder will there be another GM event starting 13/07, might hold off on combining another SSS until then

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Was bored and blew the rest of my rubies, got one SS, Urk, I'm wondering is a "high tier" SS preferable to a mid-tier SSS? For healers I can see utility (e.g. aoe) eclipsing stats (which is why Im still using ranran) but for DPS are you better with the higher SSS stats?

I wonder will there be another GM event starting 13/07, might hold off on combining another SSS until then

I recently had this problem - had a "high tier" SS and got a "low tier" SSS. Skills aside (which matter for healers/tanks), the SSS is going to trounce the SS in stats. Before I fused him away, my SS DPS warrior had 1000 less attack than my SSS DPS warrior, and the SSS was only +2 and the SS was max.

KimChi

Did you guys see the rewards for the Hydra boss? You can get SSS summons, pretty crazy. I'm not ranking in that anytime soon.

eh based on the wording "Card Summon" i'm pretty sure it implies skill cards. If it was an ally summon couldn't they just word it as premium or SSS summon?

Chaos17

I have the feeling that I'm going to keeo Ranran priest for a long time until I get better, her skills are so cool.
I'm slowly buildy my first SS party, archer is crap, rogue is decent and dps warrior is great.
The arche will be probably the first that I will combine.

JigsawX

eh based on the wording "Card Summon" i'm pretty sure it implies skill cards. If it was an ally summon couldn't they just word it as premium or SSS summon?

Yea that's what I'm led to believe to. Also considering the Hydra boss got launched with the implementation of the skill cards, can easily see them being linked.

KimChi

Dood, Aura Windlune is crazy. She always gets knocked down to like 2-15hp in my party doing myth and I sometimes mistake her for being dead, or she sometimes end up surviving long enough to let me use another revive scroll cause of 43% evasion lol. If full equipment for allies is a thing later on maxing out evasion for her would be interesting.

Yaari

Yeah I guess you are right. Handing out that many units every week will break the game balance.

Top Bottom