• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Rurunaki

I don't even know how you guys get can so much SSS.. I'm struggling getting SS at this point.. do the fodders get better the higher the difficulty is? or just ruby dump on the shop?

What's the best spec for rogue? I want to go Dance of Death for burst damage, but I'm not sure what the optimal point distribution is. What's the current Korea meta?

I'm level 45 but haven't spent any points yet since I've just been powering through with maxed allies.

I don't even know how you guys get can so much SSS.. I'm struggling getting SS at this point.. do the fodders get better the higher the difficulty is? or just ruby dump on the shop?

I've spent a little, but a lot just comes from time spent, not money spent. I just ran a new character from level 1 up through myth and collected probably 100 allies in the process, enough to max 1 SS and 2 S just on Bs and Cs.

If you haven't already, max rapport every ally you find, 10 rubies each. I've collected close to 1400 rubies just from that

Saprol

Combined for my second SSS. Two priests now with Mercedes and Mer, which looks to just be the upgrade of the SS Murit I have. So he will probably be one half of the next combo.

Chaos17

Do the raids change in season 2, or do they just add some new ones? I haven't finished getting all the ruby rewards for finishing them, if there's a deadline i need to finish that

They will probably add new ones since we're getting a total new area with a new difficulty mode.

dd619be2.jpg

Limit

I am looking at the quests and seeing statements like "clear an SS raid (hero) 30 times" or "clear an A raid (myth) 30 times". How do you figure out what class of raid a particular raid is?

Chaos17

Source : http://gamebroke.blogspot.fr/2015/07/5-quingue-draco-dragon-blaze.html

DB1.PNG

1. Deathcrown (Warrior)
Normal attack : - base atk % / hit

Skill 1: 748% damage (single) + 13 sec stun.
Skill 2: 100% hit, 1097% dmg buff clear (single) + -35% armor, which focus on the party 15sec mark.
Skill 3: Taunt (AOE) 14 seconds + invunerable.

Passive 1: Damage received Sta -16% + 9% + status (party).
Passive 2: 15% chance when atk, 506% damage (AOE) + -35% base atk, for 18 seconds.

2. Bloodwind ( Archer )
Normal attack : Splash atk

Skill 1: 648% damage (single) + -53% def.
Skill 2: 243% damage (AOE) + 25% damage for 8 seconds.
Skill 3: +47 crit damage, for 31 seconds (party).
Passive 1: Dex + 16%.
Passive 2: Crit rate +6 (party).

3. Black Heaven ( Priest )
Normal attack : single heal

Skill 1: 270% Heal (AOE).
Skill 2: + 84% immun rate + 45% atk speed for 16 seconds.
Skill 3: Revive (single) + invunerable few seconds.
Passive 1: When she die cast invunerable to all party members who are still alive.
Passive 2: + 14% def (party).

4. Brightspark ( Mage )
Normal attack : Splash atk + debuff boost the damage + 40%

Skill 1: 1 044% damage (single).
Skill 2: 384% damage (AOE) + 25% DOT damage for 6 seconds.
Skill 3: 150% damage (AOE) + lifesteal + invul + stun for 4 seconds.
Passive 1: crit rate +14, +19 accuracy.
Passive 2: armor penetration +23

5. Greysoul ( Rogue )
Normal attack : remove 1 buff / hit (Invicible is also eliminated)

Skill 1: 100% hit 797% damage (single) + 20% instant death.
Skill 2: 1065% damage (single target).
Skill 3: Summon clone copy to atk / skills for 19.2 seconds.
Passive 1: Kill enemy buff 20sec increase critical chance 73 and critical power 196, the killed enemy cannot be res.
Passive 2: Accuracy +21

garath

There we go. Top 2% of labyrinth. I made it to level 28 finally. Only gave me 198k points. Then started on level 25 with 4 tickets and it gave me over 230k on the first kill. Wtf.

Have we gotten any indication that the guarantee pull thing from the premium summon is coming on the 21st?

The only thing I can find is a reddit post from a month ago. https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/39kdr3/any_estimation_date_for_season_2/

One of the comments suggests the post is mixing season 3 and 2 together, so ymmv.

It wasn't mentioned in the jp preview (which usually spoils everything), but this kind of thing you don't want to spoil for profit reasons, like price drops.

There we go. Top 2% of labyrinth. I made it to level 28 finally. Only gave me 198k points. Then started on level 25 with 4 tickets and it gave me over 230k on the first kill. Wtf.

Weird, i can make it to round 28, but never end up with more than like 320k points, always putting me about 6%

Sciel

GM event has reset in Asia.
There is no ruby bonus for any SS/SSS fuses. I'm going to guess its since they are giving out free SS/SSS during s2.

Yaari

There is no ruby bonus for any SS/SSS fuses. I'm going to guess its since they are giving out free SS/SSS during s2.

That's a bummer. I had been saving up a ton of fuses.

What's the trick then, because I've got 3 maxed SSS (Deathcrown, Farq, Freyd) and as soon as i enter round 28 everyone dies instantly.

I do have 2 nice tanks and healers. I used a scroll too. I don't know. Sometimes you get lucky and do better.

Ventara

That sucks. Before I start fusing, just to make sure, GM events have been the same for Asia and NA so far, right?

garath

Sigh. That myth gram. I think eventually I could beat him but half the time I die before even getting there. Either I waste my friend summon getting to him or die on my way trying to hold on to the full 120 seconds. Damn.

Kinan

What is the best spec for mage currently? Assume for raids I do not need to go ulimate AOE route, right? But should I choose sheep or fire mark thing?

Uthred

Quite a few people done it with Ranran, me included. Even now Ranran is still my main healer.

Even if you have average units, you can still beat myth as long as you gear up properly and enhance your units.

Yeah RanRan is still the best healer I've pulled and I havent got a single tank unit above A

KimChi

What is the best spec for mage currently? Assume for raids I do not need to go ulimate AOE route, right? But should I choose sheep or fire mark thing?

Sheep is much more useful than fireball unless you mean fire seal passive? I left that at one.
If you decide on sheep you will need high mp recovery though because it will eat through your mp quick and get as much accuracy as you can so it can hit enemies.

Sheep makes raids real easy if it consistently hits, only annoying thing is it glitches on deus deathcrown when it summons mobs. You can sheep w/e is summoned but they wont disappear until it wears off -_- hopefully they fix this in the upcoming update.

Omg! I just won a car! I could really use a boat though...

;)

This is more like "OMG I just won a gas guzzling Hummer when I really wanted a Prius" situation though.

Gratz!
I like him in pvp but less in pve since he doesn't have taunt :(

Even in PVP, I'd prefer a unit that has taunt like my Abyss King because I've been saved in several situations by having the Abyss King grab the enemy rogue's attention and thereby avoiding certain death/silence from their hidden blades.

My problem is that I have a really hard time trying to clear Myth on any of my characters because of how bullshit the RNG is.

Chaos17

Personally, I won't be able to beat Myth unless I got a third SSS. It takes too much foodders to max a SS that I prefer to combine them and get an SSS. I'm so stuck in that damn forest, lol.

Gram is nice in pvp since he can AoE stun but I need to get him accessory with some accuracy, he miss so much at the moment.

Kalavaras

Banned
Found a nice pvp oriented guild to do GB's with. Wont be able to focus on arena anymore though so I just hope Ill stay under 1% this week. At 0.722% now and Im starting to panic I wont be able to sleep lol. Maybe I should take a break.

On the other hand, priest main with DC MAX+1 is good stuff in GB's. I just need to get lucky with loot to pump up my immunity.

Yaari

Is there a consensus mage PVP build? Sheep or AOE?

I don't know. I only know that Sheep sounds really fun to me, so that's what I'm going for now. And I seen KimChi wreck with it, so its legit in PVP.

See, you can go AoE but there's many allies to do that for you. The Crowd Control Sheep brings is pretty impressive. I think with the -65% def thing you will tear through tanks too.

Can't wait to have my Sheep mage backed up by those new allies coming up. That archer does serious damage apparently.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't know. I only know that Sheep sounds really fun to me, so that's what I'm going for now. And I seen KimChi wreck with it, so its legit in PVP.

See, you can go AoE but there's many allies to do that for you. The Crowd Control Sheep brings is pretty impressive. I think with the -65% def thing you will tear through tanks too.

Can't wait to have my Sheep mage backed up by those new allies coming up. That archer does serious damage apparently.

Yeah I actually wanna go sheep. Seems fun but I realize I won't be doing much damage :\

Also, not to be captain obvious, but everyone should make sure they do all their raid quests. I just realized I had missed a bunch between my mage/rogue and just got over 500 rubies doing them all.

KimChi

Yeah I actually wanna go sheep. Seems fun but I realize I won't be doing much damage :\

Also, not to be captain obvious, but everyone should make sure they do all their raid quests. I just realized I had missed a bunch between my mage/rogue and just got over 500 rubies doing them all.

Sure you wont do as much damage compared to meteor ultimate but I think level 10 meteor is fine since the damage difference is 450% -> 653%+(16% dot).
The -65% def from sheep makes up for it imo since its possible to sheep a whole group of enemies. The cooldown on sheep is lower than the duration of the debuff so its possible to cripple a whole wave of mobs till they die.

Plus, it makes raid way too easy lmao. Had a lot of 10-20second Myth deus deathcrown runs if paired with strong rogues or archers.

Yaari

So it looks like there are rewards for SS and SSS

Lol. Crap. I just combined a SS because I ran out of space for Allies, and didn't want to waste my B's on a S. Oh well.
I'll easily make 5 SS's in the time given so it is what it is, I guess.

The game itself, EU version anyway:

hTMfwIe.jpg
Looks like the rewards got nerfed. But nerfed rewards are still better than no rewards.

Cant wait for the rewards to get update in the America server. I have a SSS and 5 SS ready to go. Since only 1 SS will give the GM reward, I guess I'll pump out 4 SS right now.

Sigh. That myth gram. I think eventually I could beat him but half the time I die before even getting there. Either I waste my friend summon getting to him or die on my way trying to hold on to the full 120 seconds. Damn.

What i do is wait until middle of round 2 and use friend summon there. Use scrolls on round 1 if you need to. Once you bring out the healer friend things get much easier.

Part of it is luck but if you can beat the boss right before him, you can beat gram too

Who is Jaguna in game? You sent me a message and I tried responding but when i send it looks like it just erases the message. You can tell what parts of the UI got love and what didn't, lol.

Cybolt

The game itself, EU version anyway:

hTMfwIe.jpg

Glad to see the rewards are still there, even if they are less than before. I held off combing for this long, I should be able to hold out for a few more hours, right? Right?!

Who is Jaguna in game? You sent me a message and I tried responding but when i send it looks like it just erases the message. You can tell what parts of the UI got love and what didn't, lol.

That would be me. Sorry for not specifying who I was earlier. I remembered you were having some trouble with Myth Gram and wanted to see how you were doing on that.

Glad to see the rewards are still there, even if they are less than before. I held off combing for this long, I should be able to hold out for a few more hours, right? Right?!

That would be me. Sorry for not specifying who I was earlier. I remembered you were having some trouble with Myth Gram and wanted to see how you were doing on that.

Did you get my response? I'm not sure if it even worked because of the weird UI

KimChi

nice to see they refreshed the combines better then no rubies.
Kinda wish I held back on combining for SSS few days ago but oh well, got loki and farq from it.

Top Bottom